Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old September 15th, 2023, 07:43 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Kit Corrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
(Major L for Dusk, shes being dragged right back in here /j)
(Happens before the battle and before Dawn got her leg broken)

DawnFog decided that she wanted to teach kits about fighting off predators.

'Hey, DuskKit, you wanna learn something?

DuskKit looked up at the warrior, smiling

'Ooh ooh yes! What are we learning?'

DawnFog smiled, leading DuskKit to the kit corrals.

'Okay, I'm going to tell you about different predators and teach you how to fight some of them off.'

DawnFog paused, thinking. What were some of the most common predators that windclan had to deal with? OH! Foxes and Owls, duh! The moor is a wide open space, making it easy for Owls to see them, and it makes it easy for foxes to make dens!

'First: Owls are common predators on the moor. There is no way to effectively fight them, but they don't tend to prey on fully grown cats. This is why kits are not allowed out of camp, period, and why apprentices need to go out with a warrior.'

DawnFog rambled off, taking a breath, and making sure DuskKit understood.

DuskKit nodded, shoving this new information into her brain case.

'Okay, next: Foxes. These ones can be fought off, but its really hard to do by yourself. Again, another reason why why kits are not allowed out of camp, period, and why apprentices are not to go out without a warrior. I will demonstrate how to fight off a fox, and then you will try it on me, got it?'
Old September 15th, 2023, 07:49 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

DawnFog smiled, leading DuskKit to the kit corrals.

'Okay, I'm going to tell you about different predators and teach you how to fight some of them off.'

DawnFog paused, thinking. What were some of the most common predators that windclan had to deal with? OH! Foxes and Owls, duh! The moor is a wide open space, making it easy for Owls to see them, and it makes it easy for foxes to make dens!

'First: Owls are common predators on the moor. There is no way to effectively fight them, but they don't tend to prey on fully grown cats. This is why kits are not allowed out of camp, period, and why apprentices need to go out with a warrior.'

DawnFog rambled off, taking a breath, and making sure DuskKit understood.

DuskKit nodded, shoving this new information into her brain case.

'Okay, next: Foxes. These ones can be fought off, but its really hard to do by yourself. Again, another reason why why kits are not allowed out of camp, period, and why apprentices are not to go out without a warrior. I will demonstrate how to fight off a fox, and then you will try it on me, got it?'

'Yep! I'm ready! I'm watching!'

DuskKit sat, watching DawnFog intently as the warrior demonstrated battle moves to the kit.

'Okay, okay! My turn!'

DuskKit made herself look as big as possible, before leaping at DawnFog, slashing at the she-cats muzzle with her claws-sheathed. She then rolled under the cat, batting at the warriors belly. She then squirmed out, looking at the warrior.

DawnFog blinked, looking at the kit. 'Sure, that's good enough for now. Nice job.'

DuskKit has completed her Intro to Predators and Self Defense kit class!

Last edited by Ladiebugg; September 15th, 2023 at 07:49 PM.
Old September 17th, 2023, 07:27 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Angry

sunleap she walked in her old bones making her slower - she watched the kits eager to tell storys
Old September 22nd, 2023, 05:11 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Cloudykit
Windclan

Cloudykit bounded to the corrals, heavy in his step, playfully chasing a slate-blue parula feather, squealing playfully every once in awhile, as it floated around. He batted the air surrounding the feather with his soft brown legs, a little closer every time. Eventually, he crouched awkwardly and jumped a the feather, barely catching the pretty feather. He bet his dad would like it! He poke his head around, holding the feather in his paw, more careful than usual not to tear it. "Dad! I have something for you!" He yelled.
( @Sleek )

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by hades.; September 22nd, 2023 at 05:12 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 09:40 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoomy View Post
Cloudykit
Windclan

Cloudykit bounded to the corrals, heavy in his step, playfully chasing a slate-blue parula feather, squealing playfully every once in awhile, as it floated around. He batted the air surrounding the feather with his soft brown legs, a little closer every time. Eventually, he crouched awkwardly and jumped a the feather, barely catching the pretty feather. He bet his dad would like it! He poke his head around, holding the feather in his paw, more careful than usual not to tear it. "Dad! I have something for you!" He yelled.
( @Sleek )

Newtberry was sunning himself, enjoying the sunshine. He sighed. He missed his mate so much, but she was gone now. She would want him to be happy. She had died during Cloudykit's kitting, and so had his other two littermates as they were too weak and it took a while for Newtberry to find a willing queen. Only the strongest had survived, and that was Cloudykit. He looked at him. He was jumping around, chasing a feather. Finally he caught it. Newtberry stood up and walked to him when he was called. "What do you have? A feather? That's my boy," he said proudly, cuffing him behind the ear in a friendly way. He nuzzled him, enjoying the eagerness and excitement of the little kit. Newtberry sighed as he thought of his other two kits, dead. A tom and a she cat. They were both so beautiful. They didn't deserve death. Newtberry had never told Cloudykit, he didn't want it to make him sad or depressed. He like Cloudykit's energy, and he didn't want anything to get in the way of that.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 23rd, 2023, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Newtberry was sunning himself, enjoying the sunshine. He sighed. He missed his mate so much, but she was gone now. She would want him to be happy. She had died during Cloudykit's kitting, and so had his other two littermates as they were too weak and it took a while for Newtberry to find a willing queen. Only the strongest had survived, and that was Cloudykit. He looked at him. He was jumping around, chasing a feather. Finally he caught it. Newtberry stood up and walked to him when he was called. "What do you have? A feather? That's my boy," he said proudly, cuffing him behind the ear in a friendly way. He nuzzled him, enjoying the eagerness and excitement of the little kit. Newtberry sighed as he thought of his other two kits, dead. A tom and a she cat. They were both so beautiful. They didn't deserve death. Newtberry had never told Cloudykit, he didn't want it to make him sad or depressed. He like Cloudykit's energy, and he didn't want anything to get in the way of that.
Cloudykit
Windclan

Clooudykit seemed to be bounced in once spot with energy, passing the feather to Newtberry. "Here, have the feather! Do you like it?" He said, beginning to rub his head on Newtberry energetically, Comepletely unaware of His father's thoughts. Then he booped Newtberry happily.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old September 23rd, 2023, 06:07 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Cloudykit
Windclan

Clooudykit seemed to be bounced in once spot with energy, passing the feather to Newtberry. "Here, have the feather! Do you like it?" He said, beginning to rub his head on Newtberry energetically, Comepletely unaware of His father's thoughts. Then he booped Newtberry happily.

Newtberry purred happily. "If it's from you, I love it." He sighed contentedly. Even though he missed his kits and mate, they lived on inside of him. Plus, it was time to move on. If he had died, he didn't want them to be stuck on his death forever. He would want them to live their life, be happy. And so he assumed that's what they wanted for him. Refocusing on his living son, he watched him play with the feather, wishing the moment would last forever.
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 23rd, 2023, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Newtberry purred happily. "If it's from you, I love it." He sighed contentedly. Even though he missed his kits and mate, they lived on inside of him. Plus, it was time to move on. If he had died, he didn't want them to be stuck on his death forever. He would want them to live their life, be happy. And so he assumed that's what they wanted for him. Refocusing on his living son, he watched him play with the feather, wishing the moment would last forever.
Cloudykit
Windclan

Cloudykit flipped and swiped at a new feather, playing with it clumsily. As the kit Frolicked energetically with the new sparrow feather, He barely noticed a Dragonfly settling on a rock. Pretty wings! He thought, preparing to run at the large, speedy insect with a high, curled tail. The kit tumbled over to the pile of pebbles, swiping at the long bug with sheathed claws. The Dragonfly bolted off the rocks, landing somewhere closer to Newtberry.

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old September 23rd, 2023, 07:06 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Cloudykit
Windclan

Cloudykit flipped and swiped at a new feather, playing with it clumsily. As the kit Frolicked energetically with the new sparrow feather, He barely noticed a Dragonfly settling on a rock. Pretty wings! He thought, preparing to run at the large, speedy insect with a high, curled tail. The kit tumbled over to the pile of pebbles, swiping at the long bug with sheathed claws. The Dragonfly bolted off the rocks, landing somewhere closer to Newtberry.

Newtberry watched Cloudykit play, amused. He chuckled. "C'mon Cloudykit you can do it!" he encouraged. He watched as the dragonfly flitted over to him, three tail-lengths away. "Watch and learn, son." He slowly got into the hunter's crouch and stalked it, leaping when he got near enough. He hooked it with one claw before it got the chance to run away. "Here you are, son," he said as he lowered his paw down for Cloudykit to take the dragonfly.
Old September 24th, 2023, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Newtberry watched Cloudykit play, amused. He chuckled. "C'mon Cloudykit you can do it!" he encouraged. He watched as the dragonfly flitted over to him, three tail-lengths away. "Watch and learn, son." He slowly got into the hunter's crouch and stalked it, leaping when he got near enough. He hooked it with one claw before it got the chance to run away. "Here you are, son," he said as he lowered his paw down for Cloudykit to take the dragonfly.
Cloudykit
Windclan

Cloudykit watched his dad catch the Dragonfly with curiosity and interest. "Wow! Will I learn to do that?" He asked, taking the dragonfly. He tried to do a hunter's crouch, but it looked very off. he jumped with the dragonfly in his mouth, changing direction a little bit as he leaped. "Did I do it?" He asked before pressing the bug in the wall so everyone could see it when they came into the corrals. His tail swished happily as as he turned back to face Newtberry again, bouncing while he spun.

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3