Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:50 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:49 AM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:47 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:44 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:39 AM

Old December 30th, 2023, 09:53 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Willowpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Magpiewisp
He/Him || Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
Dark Forest
@vellichor | @Abyssopelagic | @Ravenswings
(Please wait for everyone to respond before you reply. Much like a patrol, be considerate of posting order.)

It seemed as though, they had in front of them, someone who believed themselves to be a hero. A shabby one at that. "You waisted your life once, and I don't really care to watch another miracle be wasted again. You had your chance, you failed." he growled, his tone was deep, filled with malice. As if a warning.

"Destiny has already chosen your fate and at the moment you are lying in it. You will be utterly forgotten, and it's time you came to terms with it." a cold but harsh truth, many of the spirits that resided in both the Dark Forest and StarClan often fizzled out...became nothing. Because they were forgotten, many of them not worth remembering. Magpiewisp himself only here due to the souls he'd trapped beneath a tree. Hatred held no shortened memory.

"Your first life was worth nothing, your second will be no different. You already waited, and you realized too little too late. That's your own fault and yet here you are acting as a burr in my fur."
Willowpaw was starting to get furious. They weren’t seeing her side of the story. I will NOT just sit here and watch Goldenberry. If you want her to kill every cat she see, go ahead. It’s not like you won’t let me go down and take away the nuisance that would kill an entire clan to bring back a young apprentice that she knows won’t be coming back because you guys can seem to look at myside of the story besides that I need go stay in starclan as my former clan is destroyed. What sort of world is this?! Where you can’t just go back to fight the cat trying to harm the clan?! Then an idea hit her. Wait… You say I can send dreams to Larkstar.. Right? She quickly was lost in thought. Would I be able to send dreams to Goldenberry? Her eyes were glimmering in hope again.
@Abyssopelagic // @vellichor
Old January 7th, 2024, 09:19 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Autumnfluff °•
Ancient StarClan Warrior
Genderfluid: He/They

Ah, Magpiewisp. What a downer. The Dark Forest tom had some good "logical points", but the guy was boring! Why not give the pipsqueak a chance? Maybe Willowpaw was smaller and weaker, but if she popped back up after being murdered and trained up without her murderer knowing, she could totally kick the unsuspecting cat's butt. The logistics of that plan were... questionable. But Autumnfluff was one for a good fight, so he didn't care.

Oh, wait. No claws, no teeth? Words?! What the hell was this overgrown kit thinking? If that's all she really wanted, then staying up here was probably her best bet. Autumnfluff scoffed to themself. Going down there to talk to a murderer would just end with Willowpaw getting double murdered! Autumnfluff didn't need to hear anything else.

"Yeah yeah, you can send all the dreams you wanna from up here. Or at least as many as you can before tiring out," he snorted. "But if all you wanna do is go down there and have a nice little chit-chat, that's a waste of alllll our times. You can chit-chat from up here. Besides, I don't think one measly murderer is gonna take down an entire Clan." With a quick lick of a cream-colored paw, Autumfluff tilted his head and flicked an ear.

"My answer is no."

// @Ravenswings @Starfall @Abyssopelagic \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 7th, 2024, 09:32 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Dewkit turned to each Warden as they showed up.
No extra questions?
She felt this had dragged on long enough as well.
With Autumnfluff starting them off with deciding Willowpaw's fate in full, she herself spoke up, needing to give this no more thought.
"It is as Autumnfluff says. If you are going to fight with words, you don't need us to go through the process of sending you back to do so. I was on your side when you first approached us, you know, but your ego got the better of you and it became clear you didn't know what you were talking about.
My answer is also no."

She turned to Magpiewisp, who she was almost certain was right behind the both of them.

[ @vellichor ; @Ravenswings ; @Starfall ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old January 8th, 2024, 11:52 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Willowpaw was sad about the failure to get a second chance but at least she could send dreams and hopefully reassure Goldenberry she was fine. Thanks.. Goodbye for now. I might not be able to walk among the warriors but at least I have a home amongst the stars. She purred, tho stayed, waiting to see if they had anymore to say.
@Abyssopelagic // @vellichor
( Thank you! You can close this thread once Magpie answers if they wish to answer.. Willowpaw will possibly return but for now, have an amazing day!)

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; January 8th, 2024 at 11:54 AM.
Old January 21st, 2024, 03:04 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

[ Replying to let you know that I've been given permission to moved this thread into Denied without the final vote since you've already waited so long. Thank you for your patience
→ @Ravenswings ]