Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:55 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by iliri
Today 03:35 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:48 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Rani
Today 02:03 AM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2017, 02:51 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Pathos
Pacing back and fourth in the dusty ThunderClan clearing, the ginger Tom placed each paw on the ground with anxiety and fear. How will he ever cope in such a big clan? Is he good enough to be apart of ThunderClan? I need to talk to someone... The medium sized ginger warrior slumped down in the shade, staring at the dry mud floor. It was solid, although there were cracks in places that couldn't be repaired no matter how many times you throw dirt on them, like many scars that wouldn't heal despite the silly amount of herbs that had been applied to them. That pretty much summed up...a lot of HarmonyBlade...a cracked personality that couldn't be fixed even though what he's cracked by isn't even that powerful. They're alive and well, alright so just get it out of your head HarmonyBlade! HarmonyBlade waved his tail to and fro, violently whacking the earth and disturbing the area, so much so that dust flew up into his yellow eyes and seeping into his lungs, suffocating him like a rock or pressure pushing down on his lungs so that he could no longer inhale at all nor exhale efficiently. But most of all, this rock was more than just a burden of weight upon the Tom but a burden that he must live with forever, made of all his past actions and lies.
--
Time went on through the day yet while everyone else moved around and busied themselves with camp chores, HarmonyBlade stayed put. He would let out a long sigh at regular intervals now and then but no movement except for the laboured rise and fall of his flaming chest and the vibrations of his beating, aching heart. No, I'm not sick...
--
The next day was slightly better. A few cats noticed him, giving the fiery Tom concerned looks but none came to share tongues. Until one cat took time out of a busy day of clan responsibilities to talk to HarmonyBlade. HarmonyBlade instantly sat up, head held high and Chest puffed out in fake pride. There was pain behind the pride, pain behind those kind yellow orbs and soft voice that belonged to a worried and caring father. The cat had just exited their den and was striding towards HarmonyBlade.
For the past couple hours, Fennelnose had been keeping busy by... staying in the warriors' den? Well, it wasn't like they were busy, per se; the deputy had crashed after a long past few days filled to the brim with more and more responsibility. It was too much for them, seeing as they had been appointed deputy at the peak of their depression. Ugh. Their mind was clouded with the need for sleep, everything jumbled in their head. The fur on their pelt was ruffled in random directions from their much-needed nap. Since having gotten rid of Pigeonfleck, they hadn't been doing much to help their Clan aside from taking care of their kits and doing the occasional hunt or patrol. Fennelnose's face screwed up in disgust at the mere thought of their ex-mate's name. If only there was some sort of way to make all your memories disappear. Poking their head out of the den, they caught sight of a tom that they had seen earlier in the day... why was he sitting exactly where he had before Fennelnose had taken a nap?

Of course, Fennelnose's pride took over and they hesitated before greeting the tom, grooming their fur to as close to perfection as they could make it in such a short amount of time. A few bits still stuck out, but they ignored it as best as they could, save for the ghost of a frown lingering on their face. Finally, they stood and, with as much confidence as they could muster, trotted over to the warrior. What was their name, again? Because they had become deputy, Fennelnose tasked themself with trying to remember every single cat's name. Every. Single. One. They simply grabbed any name they came across, matched it with a face, and stored it in their mind. It was a hit or miss, seeing as Fennel could easily mistake one cat for another. There were plenty of lookalikes in ThunderClan, they had noted. Once reaching the other feline, they settled themself down on their haunches and opened their mouth to speak.

"I've noticed you being so sedentary, so... isolated as of late." Fennelnose paused to examine the warrior, eyes raking across their pelt. Their name still wasn't revealing itself in their brain. Maybe if they didn't try very hard to remember it, then the name would come to them in due time. "Are you doing alright—mentally, I mean? Or... are you ill? You might want to have a chat with Wheatfur," they meowed. As usual, Fennelnose held no regard for other's feelings, tending to press whoever they felt like with questions galore.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; May 14th, 2017 at 02:54 PM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 07:57 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

@moonfang

Fireclaw patted out of the Warriors den. She had just rested up a bit, and was ready to hunt. But first she needed to fuel up so she could do her best at hunting. She patted up to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a mouse then went and sat down and ate.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old May 14th, 2017, 08:06 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
@moonfang

Fireclaw patted out of the Warriors den. She had just rested up a bit, and was ready to hunt. But first she needed to fuel up so she could do her best at hunting. She patted up to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a mouse then went and sat down and ate.
Lionheart padded in with a few freshkill in his maw, and he put them down in the pile just after Fireclaw left with the mouse. He smiled as e saw her walking away, and he grabbed a squirrel he had caught, leaving everything else back, and he padded after her, and he layed next to her. "Oh, a delicious mouse I see?" he chuckled and took a bite of the squirrel. "Want some?" he asked, smiling as he swallowed.
Old May 14th, 2017, 08:10 PM
황 할린

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

Lionheart padded in with a few freshkill in his maw, and he put them down in the pile just after Fireclaw left with the mouse. He smiled as e saw her walking away, and he grabbed a squirrel he had caught, leaving everything else back, and he padded after her, and he layed next to her. "Oh, a delicious mouse I see?" he chuckled and took a bite of the squirrel. "Want some?" he asked, smiling as he swallowed.
Fireclaw chuckled. "No, i'm perfectly fine with what I got." She said and took a nice bit, juicy bite from the mouse. She flickered her tail over to the side on her stomach
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
Old May 14th, 2017, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Fireclaw chuckled. "No, i'm perfectly fine with what I got." She said and took a nice bit, juicy bite from the mouse. She flickered her tail over to the side on her stomach
He chuckled and took another bite of the squirrel before he stood and grabbed her mouse by the tail and jumped a few paces, looking back. "Oh, is this yours?" he asked playfully, ready to bolt if needed.
Old May 14th, 2017, 08:55 PM
황 할린

Quote:

He chuckled and took another bite of the squirrel before he stood and grabbed her mouse by the tail and jumped a few paces, looking back. "Oh, is this yours?" he asked playfully, ready to bolt if needed.
"Oh come on, I'm just trying to eat." She meowed and signed, and pounced up, and got ready to run, and used her back legs to run after the tom. She knew he was going to bolt anyway through.
Old May 14th, 2017, 08:58 PM

Quote:
"Oh come on, I'm just trying to eat." She meowed and signed, and pounced up, and got ready to run, and used her back legs to run after the tom. She knew he was going to bolt anyway through.
He laughed and jumped ahead, him being much larger than her he stopped dead in his tracks and he shouldered her down but lost his own balance and (after dropping the mouse) he fell, but he used his forepaws to keep his upper half up from crushing her and when he opened his eyes he saw he was nearly nose-to-nose with Fireclaw and he chuckled nervously. "Whoops." he said, his yellow eyes bright.
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:04 PM
황 할린

Quote:

"Who you calling fat, tuff fur." he chuckles, using his tail to ruffle up her fur and he ran over and grabbed the mouse, and he smiled at her. "You gotta earn it." he chuckled.
"And I thought I could eat peacfully." She said and hopped up and ran after the 'Fat' tom.
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:07 PM

Quote:
"And I thought I could eat peacfully." She said and hopped up and ran after the 'Fat' tom.
"Not when I'm around." he chuckled, and his tail flicked as he dodged her, but did not run. Now he was going to toil with her for fun, because he was having enough of it as it is, but no one can ever have too much fun, can they?
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:19 PM
황 할린

Quote:

"Not when I'm around." he chuckled, and his tail flicked as he dodged her, but did not run. Now he was going to toil with her for fun, because he was having enough of it as it is, but no one can ever have too much fun, can they?
Fireclaw moaned and turned around to face the tom, her stomach did a small growl and she lowered her ears, then she pounced at the tom
Closed Thread