Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
♡~`Ele's Art Mall`~♡
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 11:06 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 11:06 AM
Fireflyflicker Relations...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 11:04 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by Eden
Today 10:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2017, 12:43 AM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

{ no she broke him first he just returned the favor }

He watched her jump up and hide her face and he felt ready to do the same. But instead he stood up slowly and padded to her, his blush obvious. "For such a tough fighter, you ran off pretty quick." he said with a nervous chuckle, and he lowered his head down to her, smiling sheepishly, his eyes beaming with is blush.
You could tell she was smiling, and you could probably see her blush, even through her red/orange pelt. She still had her muzzle hidden, but her amber orbs looked at him.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old May 15th, 2017, 05:31 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The brown tabby padded into the clearing, a scowl evident on her face. She was annoyed, beyond annoyed in fact. Her siblings had a way of annoying her like no other cat, especially Ratpaw, oh she disliked him the most, so bossy, telling her what to do and expecting her to be a good sister and listen to everything. Of course she wasn't going to do that, listen to her idiot brothers orders, it required work, and she disliked doing that. She let out a huff and quickly replaced her scowl with a sickingly sweet smile, she couldn't seem annoyed with so many of her "friends" nearby. Cloverpaw had layed herself down in a sunny spot, right next to the nursery, her yellow orbs flickered with amusement. She'd play along with her littermates, except this time, she wasn't going to take sides, she was going to create her own gang. She let that idea bubble in her mind before she let out a sigh and shook her head, no, no she wasn't, that required work, which was something she didn't really plan on doing. She let out a sigh and rolled onto her back, her fur fluffed and dirty, but she didn't care, when was it ever neat? She closed her eyes and let out another annoyed huff, her tail lashed behind her "Why must they always be obsessed with becoming leader?" she huffed but then opened an eye "well all of them except Daffodilpaw... but the others are annoying." she stated, worry washing over the tabby, her sister often worried her at times, her kindness could one day be used against her.

Cloverpaw let out a snort and thought deeply about the challenge her brothers came up with. She found it too stupid and seemed like it would take up too much effort in her part. Tricking others into joining her group, imagine how often she'd have to smile, and she already smile more than she ever wanted to. The tabby apprentice put on her usual deadpan face and rolled back over onto her white stomach, her head now resting on her front paws. All this gang rallying stuff just seemed like too much for her, too much of an effort just to amuse her littermates.
( sorry for spamming your notifs, formatting was being a little strange >w< )
Midnight-blue paws smoothly carried the lithe molly out of the Apprentice’s den, a façade of utter calm upon her visage. Sloepaw was worried indeed—her dreams ad been restless and filled with discontent. How would she hunt or even think without her insecurities constantly frothing at the surface, simply waiting to come forth. It was easy to keep her expression blank; she had mastered that long ago. Keeping her thoughts in tow was something she just could not do. Ears held up, curious, pale blue eyes darted towards another shecat, the one she had been looking for: Cloverpaw. She was pretty, intelligent, honest. Everything the little blue apprentice wanted to be, and more; a role model, indeed. Sloepaw could tell she was in a good mood, and hoped it was infectious. Her anxiety would not distract her.
Padding over, she let a slight smile of her own creep unto her maw, although Clover’s appeared to be somewhat saccharine. And then, her entire aura changed. Of course. The one thing that was guaranteed to tick Sloepaw off was unpredictability, but what was she to do? She could not change the other feline’s ways. Hearing her velveteen but venomous tone, her tail began to sweep across the hard, sun-baked ground, ears pitching forwards. “Ah, hello, Cloverpaw,” she began, tone formal but with a gentle note she couldn’t quite keep out of her voice. “Do you mind if I sit with you?”
She hoped, or at least knew that her presence could not be bothering the other molly, but who knew? She certainly didn’t.

baibai
Old May 15th, 2017, 08:10 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@RedHead
Cats never knew Raccoonpaw as much as they thought they did, she was like a firework, explosive, unpredictable, wild and once you thought you had her down to the point where you are sure of what she's going to say, she's making a full 180 to surprise you. She didn't like to be expected, she didn't like being normal, she wanted to keep cats on their toes, she didn't want cats to know what she would do next. So when she saw that flicker of surprise on his face, all she could do was smirk, her gaze looking away from him.
"I know I caught you, thought you were slick with your flowery words and whatever." Meowed the apprentice with a snort, shaking her head almost as if she were offended that he'd even try such a thing with her. "Yeah?
Well me either, hunting really isn't my 'go to' thing for fun though. But I guess since I have nothing better to do and I'm tired of hearing elders bickering, I'll go out to chase some mice.
" Her thoughts on the hunting were clearly that it was a last resort, like she wasn't interested, but when he said something about her matching his skills? Her blue-green eyes quickly focused on him and her ears perked up. If there was one thing that Raccoonpaw loved more than pranking, it was competition, showing off to other cats, bragging. She loved being able to get bragging rights. Ah man,
he got me with that one.

"I bet you couldn't even catch a blind squirrel if it sat right in front of you digging for a nut. Of course I can match your skills, as a matter of fact, I'll throw dirt on your skills and bury them!" Hopping up, the black and grey she-cat stretched, grinning brightly now.
Gotcha. Sunpaw smirked as his tempting words seemed to get through to her. No matter what, Sunpaw would always prevail when flirting. He knew just how to get under another cat's skin, and he was very good with expressions, so when he talked to the cat for the first time, he could easily pinpoint what it is they like to do. And use that information to his advantage. If Sunpaw was evil, he would be a very good manipulator, but no, this tom was not evil. He was just a simple apprentice, out to flirt with she-cats for fun. Her statement about the elders bickering intrigued him. She's probably a troublemaker, if he hears elders bickering that much. Sunpaw avoided the elder's den as much as possible, only going in there when absolutely necessary. Of course, her statement about his "sweet flowery words" was ignored by the golden tom. He did not like to acknowledge the fact that he was discovered.
Sunpaw let mock hurt enter his gaze. "Oh, I am so wounded!" He then smirked, narrowing his eyes playfully. "But my skills are stronger than you think. Unlike you, I enjoy hunting. So, have fun trying to throw dirt on this slick cat." Of course, Sunpaw enjoyed throwing in a boasting word about himself here and there, and that seemed like the perfect moment. "Okay, let's go in the territory, then split up there. Whoever catches the biggest piece of prey wins." Sunpaw meowed, flicking his tail towards the camp entrance. "After you."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:15 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
"Huh? Oh yeah, guess I was close enough. What about I just call you Bird now? You good with that? Every cat has to have a code name, nickname, something, I think Bird suites you. You're jumpy like one." Still pumped up from the adrenaline that was going through her, her words came out rather fast but she ended slower, jabbing him playfully in the side with a chuckle.
"Cats say my pranks are stupid?" That grin was whipped from her face and was replaced with an exasperated, surprised look, brows arching before she snorted and shook her head. "Pfft cats just don't know how to appreciate good fun these days. They're all 'gotta do my duties, oop I might hurt this cats feeling, oh no getting scared hurts my feelings, how dare you scare me!'" Her tone was mocking and clearly she was rather annoyed by cats not liking her pranks. Flicking her tail, she rolled her eyes a bit and looked off across the clearing distractedly. "They don't know what fun is."
Licking her lips, she looked back to the other apprentice. "Hey, want to go see if we can find some cat in the territory to mess around with? Ohh or better yet, you want to help me think up a way that I can prank Snowstar?
That's my ultimate goal right there.
" And just like a flick of a switch, her devilish grin was back, her bushy tail flicking one way, then the other.
"I suppose it is alright for you to call me Bird." He stated, he had had to strain to listen to what the she-cat was saying. She spoke so fast when she was excited, the tom felt a bit bad when the she-cats smiled disappeared at his comment about her pranks. He hoped he didn't maker her upset, he smiled a bit when she seemed to brighten up a bit, although he could tell she was annoyed about the fact cats complained about her jokes. "Well, scaring most cats won't really hurt them. Having fun can cause cats to relax a bit and not be so tense. Having fun is a very good thing." He stated in a matter-of-fact tone. The tom was quite hard working and serious but he knew relaxing and having fun was important as well. He thought for a few moments after she asked her questions, he wasn't too good at pranks. "Well, Snowstar is a new leader, I don't think she'll get angry over a small prank but its probably best you don't do the Badger attack prank. I don't think any of the senior warriors will take that very lightly." He said. "Also, if you're going to call me Bird. What should I call you?"

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; May 15th, 2017 at 09:16 AM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
For the past couple hours, Fennelnose had been keeping busy by... staying in the warriors' den? Well, it wasn't like they were busy, per se; the deputy had crashed after a long past few days filled to the brim with more and more responsibility. It was too much for them, seeing as they had been appointed deputy at the peak of their depression. Ugh. Their mind was clouded with the need for sleep, everything jumbled in their head. The fur on their pelt was ruffled in random directions from their much-needed nap. Since having gotten rid of Pigeonfleck, they hadn't been doing much to help their Clan aside from taking care of their kits and doing the occasional hunt or patrol. Fennelnose's face screwed up in disgust at the mere thought of their ex-mate's name. If only there was some sort of way to make all your memories disappear. Poking their head out of the den, they caught sight of a tom that they had seen earlier in the day... why was he sitting exactly where he had before Fennelnose had taken a nap?

Of course, Fennelnose's pride took over and they hesitated before greeting the tom, grooming their fur to as close to perfection as they could make it in such a short amount of time. A few bits still stuck out, but they ignored it as best as they could, save for the ghost of a frown lingering on their face. Finally, they stood and, with as much confidence as they could muster, trotted over to the warrior. What was their name, again? Because they had become deputy, Fennelnose tasked themself with trying to remember every single cat's name. Every. Single. One. They simply grabbed any name they came across, matched it with a face, and stored it in their mind. It was a hit or miss, seeing as Fennel could easily mistake one cat for another. There were plenty of lookalikes in ThunderClan, they had noted. Once reaching the other feline, they settled themself down on their haunches and opened their mouth to speak.

"I've noticed you being so sedentary, so... isolated as of late." Fennelnose paused to examine the warrior, eyes raking across their pelt. Their name still wasn't revealing itself in their brain. Maybe if they didn't try very hard to remember it, then the name would come to them in due time. "Are you doing alright—mentally, I mean? Or... are you ill? You might want to have a chat with Wheatfur," they meowed. As usual, Fennelnose held no regard for other's feelings, tending to press whoever they felt like with questions galore.
"Ah Fennelnose, the loyal deputy of ThunderClan. Only you could be so kind as to help a warrior, such as me, out." The ginger Tom paused then spoke again. "Tell me...a-are you a father? Or a mate? Do you worry everyday about what might happen to your loved ones? What is happening to your loved ones?" his breathing was silent and slow.
(Sorry short)
Old May 15th, 2017, 11:10 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Snowstar shook her head at Neverwing's question. Hopefully there would not be a battle. Even if she did want to claw Blazingstar's ears off at the border, she knew violence was never the solution. "There will not be a battle unless we have more provocation by WindClan." She replied, before raising her voice. "Now, we have a few young cats ready for ceremonies."

@Rabbitpaw

"Mistkit," She beckoned the young she-kit forward, trying to put a warm smile on her face. "You have reached the age of six moons. From this day forward, until you have earned your warrior name, you shall be known as Mistpaw. Gazeshadow, you are ready to take on an apprentice, so you will mentor Mistpaw. I hope you will pass down all you know onto her." Clearing her throat, Snowstar turned to the next cat.

@fenic!

"Ashpaw," Snowstar mewed, beckoning her forward. "This apprentice has come here from RiverClan." Her gaze flickered, remembering how her sister had joined RiverClan from ThunderClan long ago. Almost ironic. Snowstar chuckled and continued. "And we should all welcome her. Hemlockfrost, you will mentor young Ashpaw, and teach her the ways of ThunderClan." Snowstar took in a deep breath and turned to the next cat, her ice blue eyes clear. For now, her frustration was forgotten. For now.

@tawny~

"Leafpaw," Snowstar flicked her tail for the Tom to come forward. The Siamese straightened, giving her chest fur a few licks before continuing. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to learn the ways of the Warrior Code, and in return, I grant him his warrior name. Leafpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend the Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then from this day forward, you will be known as Leafwatcher." Snowstar raised her head. "We honor your intelligence and thoughtfulness, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." With the ceremonies done, Snowstar nodded. "Clan meeting dismissed." The young leader tensed and leaped down from the Highpeak, turning and slipping into her den in silence.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 15th, 2017, 04:38 PM

My Mood: Bored

Oh my StarClan, OH MY STARCLAN! A million things rushed through the young cat- Mistpaw-'s head. I've got to tell Nightshade- no, silly, he already knows. When does training start? Why do I care? I'm an apprentice! Oh, gee! No more stinky nursery! Apprentice den, here I come! The molly forced herself to remain calm until the leader dismissed the clan. OhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGosh!!!! I can't believe this is happening!She looked eagerly around for her mentor.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old May 15th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Starburst

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseprints View Post
Aquawind chuckled. "Feisty. I was just trying to be nice. Besides, a welcome is pretty helpful as being a warrior is hard work." She set her legs and arms down and sat down. "You have to be alert as an attack might come at any second." the cat smiled.

"I am alert, but I don't think anyone would attack me in the safety of my home. Plus you are here. So good night." One eyeroll later and he was back asleep.
Old May 15th, 2017, 08:34 PM
choco-queen

My Mood: Fine

"Mistpaw, Ashpaw, Leafwatcher!" he cheered loudly, giving a small smile. New life was coming, and boy was Pinethorn happy.
Old May 15th, 2017, 08:53 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasty13 View Post
"I am alert, but I don't think anyone would attack me in the safety of my home. Plus you are here. So good night." One eyeroll later and he was back asleep.
Aquawind laughed. "Willowdream, it's daytime. Snowstar sent out orders for us to hunt. I think we should go out to the ThunderClan territory and hunt for food."
Closed Thread