Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:15 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 08:06 PM
the rushing currents of...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 08:02 PM
wc newbie kinda
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:01 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2016, 08:24 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty ♥ View Post
Rusticash looked up at the sound of his leaders voice. He nodded quickly and climbed to his paws, following Blazingnight out of the clearing. The young tom took this opportunity to hopefully get some more information on his sister and previous deputy, who just...disappeared.
(posting on the border)
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:31 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Badgerkit's eyes gleamed in a playful manner. "Oh, you'll take me down?" Badgerkit asked, with a touch of sarcasm in his voice. "Mmhm...I'm sure we will, and then we will all be pleading for your mercy," Badgerkit mewed, with a laugh. The tom swished his tail and then winced as though he could feel the ground hitting himself as Lostkit launched herself past him. The tom gave a small mew of surprise as she missed. "No problem, it happens to everyone," Badgerkit reassured her, before getting back into his playful mood. "Anyway...aha, I have you now!" he cried, pouncing towards her and batting at her once more, trying to wrestle the she cat to the ground . His thoughts were full of a glorious battle, and he was imagining it that way. He was glad that he had met Lostkit that day, and he had stopped noticing the difference of her eyeless sockets, almost able to imagine some kind of light colored eyes there. Anyway, as long as she continued to be this excellent of a playmate and as friendly of a cat, he didn't care whether she looked like a fox, rogue, or completely different than any other cat he had seen so far!
Lostkit gave a squeak as there was a sudden weight wrestling her to the ground and she collapsed beneath him, squirming and trying to free herself from the heavier tom. She didn't acknowledge him not minding her simple mistake of terrible aim, as she didn't want to deal with having to explain that to him, she didn't know what to explain. So she finally fell limp beneath the tom kit and, hoping he'd loosen up, and she attempted to spring free, wanting to bounce back and lunge toward him before he had a chance to process what has happened. "There's only room for one Great Warrior of ShadowClan!" Squeaking those words, she giggled as they battled, allowing her own images of a grand battle between two insanely strong cats, both winning and both losing. It was a glorious battle, one that she hoped would be true one day. Maybe not between the two, but her between someone strong.
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:39 PM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Moonkit heard him, and she didnt see his tears. With a wriggle of her rear and pounced on him playfully.
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost View Post
Lostkit gave a squeak as there was a sudden weight wrestling her to the ground and she collapsed beneath him, squirming and trying to free herself from the heavier tom. She didn't acknowledge him not minding her simple mistake of terrible aim, as she didn't want to deal with having to explain that to him, she didn't know what to explain. So she finally fell limp beneath the tom kit and, hoping he'd loosen up, and she attempted to spring free, wanting to bounce back and lunge toward him before he had a chance to process what has happened. "There's only room for one Great Warrior of ShadowClan!" Squeaking those words, she giggled as they battled, allowing her own images of a grand battle between two insanely strong cats, both winning and both losing. It was a glorious battle, one that she hoped would be true one day. Maybe not between the two, but her between someone strong.
Badgerkit felt Lostkit go limp beneath him and, slightly worried that he might have hurt her, sprang backwards swiftly and then stopped as he saw her spring up. "Wha-? Hey!" he mewed as she lunged towards him. Badgerkit's insecurities were forgotten as he playfully battled Lostkit, batting at her and trying to wrestle her back down. The young tom made sure to keep his claws sheathed, being careful not to get too wrapped up in the battle and forget himself. He had had a tendency to do that before, and it hadn't been very good before, and he hoped that it wouldn't happen again. He would hate to accidentally hurt her, or lose the newfound friendship over it. He stopped for a moment, losing himself in his thoughts and forgetting to continue to battle, giving Lostkit the upper hand for a moment. It wasn't that he was purposely taking it easy on her- no, he didn't want to do that, he would have also hated for her to feel like he was purposely taking it easier on her.
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:50 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Badgerkit felt Lostkit go limp beneath him and, slightly worried that he might have hurt her, sprang backwards swiftly and then stopped as he saw her spring up. "Wha-? Hey!" he mewed as she lunged towards him. Badgerkit's insecurities were forgotten as he playfully battled Lostkit, batting at her and trying to wrestle her back down. The young tom made sure to keep his claws sheathed, being careful not to get too wrapped up in the battle and forget himself. He had had a tendency to do that before, and it hadn't been very good before, and he hoped that it wouldn't happen again. He would hate to accidentally hurt her, or lose the newfound friendship over it. He stopped for a moment, losing himself in his thoughts and forgetting to continue to battle, giving Lostkit the upper hand for a moment. It wasn't that he was purposely taking it easy on her- no, he didn't want to do that, he would have also hated for her to feel like he was purposely taking it easier on her.
The grey it took advantage of his distraction and batted at him softly, kicking out her hind paws a few times before finally detaching herself from him and spring back, lowering into an awkward crouch and lashing her tail back and forth. "Give up now and I'll let you leave without another scratch!" She called out, not caring who might look over and be watching. Truthfully she was assuming that no one watched as they were like her, but that was a different thought for a different time, so she simply waited, crouched and ready to take a tackle from him as their play continued. It was with that or a parent came and sent them back to the nursery, where they could still continue playing together, just not as wild. Lostkit wanted to play with Badgerkit for many days after today, trusting him to be one of her good friends already in her short time being in ShadowClan.
Old October 10th, 2016, 09:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost View Post
The grey it took advantage of his distraction and batted at him softly, kicking out her hind paws a few times before finally detaching herself from him and spring back, lowering into an awkward crouch and lashing her tail back and forth. "Give up now and I'll let you leave without another scratch!" She called out, not caring who might look over and be watching. Truthfully she was assuming that no one watched as they were like her, but that was a different thought for a different time, so she simply waited, crouched and ready to take a tackle from him as their play continued. It was with that or a parent came and sent them back to the nursery, where they could still continue playing together, just not as wild. Lostkit wanted to play with Badgerkit for many days after today, trusting him to be one of her good friends already in her short time being in ShadowClan.
Badgerkit mewed in surprise and struggled to detach the she cat from himself, noting, with an air of frustration and hurt pride, that his pelt was no longer as clean and neat looking as it had been when he had first met the she cat. Oh well, that was the price to pay if he wanted to have good friends. After what seemed like forever to the young tom, Lostkit finally detached herself from him and crouched rather clumsily. Badgerkit sprang into his own playful position, which was slightly neater than the she cat's, simply because he was older and had had more experience playing. He was confident that Lostkit would be good at fighting, with the efforts that she had shown today. He fixed his yellow gaze on her, eyes burning with a fierce determination. "Never! I will be the greatest warrior, and the Clans will bow down to me!" he mewed jokingly, batting at Lostkit once more. He was still a little surprised from her last attack, and was wondering what she would do next. The young tom was glad that he had met Lostkit that day, and it had certainly turned his exhaustion and bored manner into a more excited, friendly one. Badgerkit was hoping that Lostkit would be around for a long, long time and he was hoping that after a while the two would be good friends. For the moment, he was content to just be friends before gradually developing their friendship. After all, he wasn't the kind of tom to rush into anything; other than meeting another cat.
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:28 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Lonekit's eyes burst open, his kit claws unsheathing. "W-Wha?" The kits realized it was another kit and calmed back down. He sniffed, hoping the other kit wouldn't see his tears although he was clearly upset.
His cries reduced to hiccups, which he couldn't help.
Old October 11th, 2016, 09:59 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
Hawkwing frowned "At least you have a sibling! What if she dies as an apprentice like sno- ... but what if she dies you wouldn't have a sister then! Most siblings get along, why cant you get along with Hollykit!" She mewed.
Peacockkit smirked," Because she is better looking than me and she can interfear with me being the leader of Shadowclan, sheesh!" She replied

Hollykit was on her own happily tossing a moss ball in the ear and catching it, laughing with a smile, she forgot all about the older conflict.
Old October 11th, 2016, 12:56 PM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Moonkit tilted her head. "What's wrong? Can't you play?" she asked, tackling him down.
Old October 11th, 2016, 01:28 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Badgerkit mewed in surprise and struggled to detach the she cat from himself, noting, with an air of frustration and hurt pride, that his pelt was no longer as clean and neat looking as it had been when he had first met the she cat. Oh well, that was the price to pay if he wanted to have good friends. After what seemed like forever to the young tom, Lostkit finally detached herself from him and crouched rather clumsily. Badgerkit sprang into his own playful position, which was slightly neater than the she cat's, simply because he was older and had had more experience playing. He was confident that Lostkit would be good at fighting, with the efforts that she had shown today. He fixed his yellow gaze on her, eyes burning with a fierce determination. "Never! I will be the greatest warrior, and the Clans will bow down to me!" he mewed jokingly, batting at Lostkit once more. He was still a little surprised from her last attack, and was wondering what she would do next. The young tom was glad that he had met Lostkit that day, and it had certainly turned his exhaustion and bored manner into a more excited, friendly one. Badgerkit was hoping that Lostkit would be around for a long, long time and he was hoping that after a while the two would be good friends. For the moment, he was content to just be friends before gradually developing their friendship. After all, he wasn't the kind of tom to rush into anything; other than meeting another cat.
"Bah, as if the Clans would ever bow to you!" She retorted quickly as he made claim as ruler of the four clans. She squeaked at his batting, but ducked to the side and lashed her tail in a playful warning, taking her time to analyze how she could attack him, and not miss, this time. Eventually she started prowling forward at a slow pace, and then lunged when she felt a shift from his direction, aiming low at his paws. She was slightly off in her aim, but she still managed to go soaring towards him, bracing herself for the impact of tackling him and sending them both tumbling. She was enjoying the thrill of battle that swam through her, urging her into a glorious imagination of a grand battle. It was her new dream, to be in a battle such as what she imagined. If only, she thought I could be a great warrior. What warrior is treated like I am? This thought upset her for a moment, but it was suddenly brushed off and forgotten as she returned to concentrating on their game.