Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 07:52 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:49 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:37 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM

Old January 22nd, 2018, 08:51 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Hiroga scoffed "did you hit your head or something him and claw are our main targets" he said "i got something that'll shock him really badly hey yo drago you know your human parents aren't your real parents" he said and to show him that he wasn't lying sent him his memory of comparing dragos dna from some blood he got off of drago in their last encounter and when he tried to compare it to his human parents nothing matched drago recoiled "who are my real parents tell me" drago roared hiroga laughed "that wouldn't be any fun now would it no yo-" he was cut off as drago was suddenly in his face grabbing him by his neck drago lifted him off the ground "ill just force it from you reaching into his mind he was able to wrestle an image of a mountain with a flat top on it and in the center was a sword with the bloodward family symbol on it before hiroga was able to wall up his defenses drago snarled and tossed him to the side hiroga hit a rock and laid on the ground stunned drago turned on the other punching blood and death and sending them to the ground and turning he blocked a sword blow from verdict he kicked him away and blasted chaos with a burst of energy he quickly landed blows on the others while he was busy with them seraph snuck over to hiroga and teleported away with him drago realized he did this and it enrage him more the two dark gods blood and death jumped at him from behind he spun and swung as he did his sword materialized mid swing and beheaded both the dark god killing them he stood there as chaos and verdict ran and tharek was left standing there arya and claw stood staring in shock then drago teleported to the mountain Arya shook her head "dang it babe" she said then teleported after him knowing that drago shouldn't discover this alone she found him standing right by the sword staring at it (here it comes the huge reveal)

Spirits wolf form could not resist the leap and she growled as she leaped at him wandering what was gonna happen but she shrugged it off. After all it wouldn’t be the first time for the dragon fire/earth shifter. She didn’t want hiroga to know her real form and then target her eyes she didn’t know her true parents but she didn’t worry about it as her wolf parents raised her and treated her like one of their own.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:11 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Hiroga scoffed "did you hit your head or something him and claw are our main targets" he said "i got something that'll shock him really badly hey yo drago you know your human parents aren't your real parents" he said and to show him that he wasn't lying sent him his memory of comparing dragos dna from some blood he got off of drago in their last encounter and when he tried to compare it to his human parents nothing matched drago recoiled "who are my real parents tell me" drago roared hiroga laughed "that wouldn't be any fun now would it no yo-" he was cut off as drago was suddenly in his face grabbing him by his neck drago lifted him off the ground "ill just force it from you reaching into his mind he was able to wrestle an image of a mountain with a flat top on it and in the center was a sword with the bloodward family symbol on it before hiroga was able to wall up his defenses drago snarled and tossed him to the side hiroga hit a rock and laid on the ground stunned drago turned on the other punching blood and death and sending them to the ground and turning he blocked a sword blow from verdict he kicked him away and blasted chaos with a burst of energy he quickly landed blows on the others while he was busy with them seraph snuck over to hiroga and teleported away with him drago realized he did this and it enrage him more the two dark gods blood and death jumped at him from behind he spun and swung as he did his sword materialized mid swing and beheaded both the dark god killing them he stood there as chaos and verdict ran and tharek was left standing there arya and claw stood staring in shock then drago teleported to the mountain Arya shook her head "dang it babe" she said then teleported after him knowing that drago shouldn't discover this alone she found him standing right by the sword staring at it (here it comes the huge reveal)
Tharek yelped and covered his head, not bothering to move as Drago proceeded to attack and probably kill the two Dark Gods. He lifted his arms and stared at Drago, thinking he was about to attack him too. But to Tharek's surprise, he just teleported away, and then he watched as Arya cursed and did the same. What's going on?
Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:04 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Spirits wolf form could not resist the leap and she growled as she leaped at him wandering what was gonna happen but she shrugged it off. After all it wouldn’t be the first time for the dragon fire/earth shifter. She didn’t want hiroga to know her real form and then target her eyes she didn’t know her true parents but she didn’t worry about it as her wolf parents raised her and treated her like one of their own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Tharek yelped and covered his head, not bothering to move as Drago proceeded to attack and probably kill the two Dark Gods. He lifted his arms and stared at Drago, thinking he was about to attack him too. But to Tharek's surprise, he just teleported away, and then he watched as Arya cursed and did the same. What's going on?
Claw watched as hiroga teleported with seraph just before spirit reached him "almost" he muttered then sat back down

Arya approached Drago who was still staring at the sword which was driven into the ground she wrapped her arms around him from behind his rage had subsided and he wasn't wearing his armor only his t shirt and shorts with his running shoes his eye's fixed on the sword with a look of confusion and fear "do i really want to do this" he asked without moving Arya unwrapped her arms and moved to his side "yes i think you do otherwise it's going bug you like a thorn" she said then grabbed his hand and held it "don't worry I'll be with you no matter what" she said drago smiled then grasped the sword it pulsed red once then the mountain started shaking the ground around them sunk down to reveal a spiraling staircase leading into the mountain Drago and Arya descended together with a wave of his hand he created a small light that hovered above him and light the way after what seemed like 30mins of descending they came to a large metal door again with the bloodward family symbol on it Drago stopped before it Arya beside him (you guys can have your charries also come)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 23rd, 2018 at 08:43 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:55 AM
roar

Quote:
Claw watched as hiroga teleported with seraph just before spirit reached him "almost" he muttered then sat back down

Arya approached Drago who was still staring at the sword which was driven into the ground she wrapped her arms around him from behind his rage had subsided and he wasn't wearing his armor only his t shirt and shorts with his running shoes his eye's fixed on the sword with a look of confusion and fear "do i really want to do this" he asked without moving Arya unwrapped her arms and moved to his side "yes i think you do otherwise it's going bug you like a thorn" she said then grabbed his hand and held it "don't worry I'll be with you no matter what" she said drago smiled then grasped the sword it pulsed red once then the mountain started shaking the ground around them sunk down to reveal a spiraling staircase leading into the mountain Drago and Arya descended together with a wave of his hand he created a small light that hovered above him and light the way after what seemed like 30mins of descending they came to a large metal door again with the bloodward family symbol on it Drago stopped before it Arya beside him (you guys can have your charries also come)
With a glance at Claw, Darkwings teleported to Drago.

“Um.” Tharek still stood upright, looking confused. “Someone help me? I, Uh, don’t know how to do that.”
Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:19 AM
DragoVB

Quote:

With a glance at Claw, Darkwings teleported to Drago.

“Um.” Tharek still stood upright, looking confused. “Someone help me? I, Uh, don’t know how to do that.”
Claw sighed and teleported tharek to drago but claw stayed behind

Arya nudged drago when the others appeared "go on" she said letting go of his hand and stepping back drago stepped towards the door after 5 feet he stopped hearing a small crack suddenly 7 15ft stone statue guards jumped down from the top of the door and pointed pikes at drago "no one is allowed into the bloodward home by order of the head of the family" the stone guards said Arya was about to draw her revolvers but stopped when scales grew on drago covering the left side of his body and his left eye turned into a dragon eye and runes swirled around the eye "you will let me pass by right of blood" drago growled the guards didn't budged "no one is allowed into the bloodward home by order of the head of the family" they repeated drago snarled a purple glow came from his hands the guards noticed and jabbed their pikes at him, the pikes shattered an inch from drago who the thrust an open palm at them throwing the guards aside against the walls shattering them the purple light faded but the scales eyes and runes stayed as drago stepped towards the door then when a spike poked out of the ground in front of him he stopped then slammed his hand onto the spike it went through his hand blood seeped down onto the ground around the spike the door suddenly pulsed red "I demand entry by right of blood" drago said the door didn't budge drago narrowed his eyes "I DRAGO VICTINIUS BLOODWARD DEMAND ENTRY BY RIGHT OF BLOOD AND BIRTH" he roared there was a creaking sound then a crackle and the door slowly opened inwards revealing a pitch black room Arya walked up to drago and healed his hand then walked with him into the room with the others

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 23rd, 2018 at 09:36 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:21 AM
roar

Quote:
Claw sighed and teleported tharek to drago but claw stayed behind

Arya nudged drago when the others appeared "go on" she said letting go of his hand and stepping back drago stepped towards the door after 5 feet he stopped hearing a small crack suddenly 7 15ft stone statue guards jumped down from the top of the door and pointed pikes at drago "no one is allowed into the bloodward home by order of the head of the family" the stone guards said Arya was about to draw her revolvers but stopped when scales grew on drago covering the left side of his body and his left eye turned into a dragon eye and runes swirled around the eye "you will let me pass by right of blood" drago growled the guards didn't budged "no one is allowed into the bloodward home by order of the head of the family" they repeated drago snarled a purple glow came from his hands the guards noticed and jabbed their pikes at him, the pikes shattered an inch from drago who the thrust an open palm at them throwing the guards aside against the walls shattering them the purple light faded but the scales eyes and runes stayed as drago stepped towards the door then when a spike poked out of the ground in front of him he stopped then slammed his hand onto the spike it went through his hand blood seeped down onto the ground around the spike the door suddenly pulsed red "I demand entry by right of blood" drago said the door didn't budge drago narrowed his eyes "I DRAGO VICTINIUS BLOODWARD DEMAND ENTRY BY RIGHT OF BLOOD AND BIRTH" he roared there was a creaking sound then a crackle and the door slowly opened inwards revealing a pitch black room Arya walked up to drago and healed his hand then walked with him into the room with the others
The black and red dragon stayed back as he realized what was going on, close to Darkwings. He flinched as Drago stabbed his hand with the spike and visibly shuddered. He didn’t like the sight of blood.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:26 AM
DragoVB

Quote:

The black and red dragon stayed back as he realized what was going on, close to Darkwings. He flinched as Drago stabbed his hand with the spike and visibly shuddered. He didn’t like the sight of blood.
(Oops i edited the post lol) ill fix it

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 23rd, 2018 at 09:35 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:36 AM
DragoVB

Quote:

as they entered the door slammed shut behind them then a deep voice echoed in the room "welcome home, son" the voice said drago eyes widened as he recognized the voice then two eyes appeared at the back of the room dark dark blue eyes then torches suddenly lit one by one towards the eye's then with the last torch dragos father was revealed with a ripple of blue scales there sitting on a red throne was siroga but he had dragon wings and he was supposed to be a leviathan Arya gaped in surprise

Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:54 AM
roar

Quote:
as they entered the door slammed shut behind them then a deep voice echoed in the room "welcome home, son" the voice said drago eyes widened as he recognized the voice then two eyes appeared at the back of the room dark dark blue eyes then torches suddenly lit one by one towards the eye's then with the last torch dragos father was revealed with a ripple of blue scales there sitting on a red throne was siroga but he had dragon wings and he was supposed to be a leviathan Arya gaped in surprise
Tharek’s back shines flared in shock and terror. Also anger, but he didn’t know why. Somehow, Siroga seemed familiar. Beside him Darkwings growled, the red marking lighting up as bright as they would go.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:06 AM
DragoVB

Quote:

Tharek’s back shines flared in shock and terror. Also anger, but he didn’t know why. Somehow, Siroga seemed familiar. Beside him Darkwings growled, the red marking lighting up as bright as they would go.
Siroga saw their reactions "peace i am no enemy not anymore" he said then 3 pairs of eyes boked out behind the throne and three kids nervously stepped into the open just as a blonde hair women with brown eyes entered the room the woman stopped in shock "m m m my son" she stammered then walked up to him looking into his eyes she smiled and laughed "your safe your actually safe" she said hugging him then stepped back an examined him "what a handsome man you have become oh im sorry i had to send your spirit away before you were even born" she said then looked at siroga who had shifted into his human form a middle age burly man with black hair and the same eyes as drago "this can't be right neither of you are dragons" drago finally managed to say siroga and his mother laughed then both shifted to dragon form his mother was a magnificent ice dragon while his father to his absolute astonishment was an all elemental which made sense why he was able to be a leviathan siroga walked up to him "this is your mother as you now know and her name is freya and those 3 are you younger siblings vilik, charus, and your little sister varixa" he said drago looked at his siblings who now gaped at him with amazement then drago turned his gaze back to his father "this" he said gesturing at Arya "is my love Arya and you already know my friends" he said siroga nodded then turned his attention to arya and bowed "it is a pleasure to meet you arya im glad you have been able to make my son happy and hope you will continue to do so you are the best women to be with him and you have my blessing welcome to the family" he said arya lost for words merely returned the bow