Today 10:16 PM

Old November 20th, 2019, 03:24 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Great Starclan he couldn’t breathe. The badger’s underbelly reeked, and the coarse fur brushed his face as he slid underneath the thundering animal. He heard Buckbranch howling, but it was muffled, and Flintstar was determined to chase this badger away. Reaching up with long claws, he dug them into the badger’s stomach, eliciting a cry of pain from the animal. As the badger bucked backwards, Flintstar quickly rolled out from underneath it, although earning a bruise on his flank from one of the beast’s flailing paws.

He’d heard Buckbranch yowling, and anger kicked up into him as he growled at the badger, now looking at the two cats wearily. Flintstar paced over to Buckbranch, giving the tom a side look before lashing his tail at the badger, who looked about as beat up as they did.
With a final grumble the badger turned and lumbered off, deeper into the outskirts. Flintstar’s nerved were still on end, but he whirled on Buckbranch, green eyes squinted as he scrutinized him for a moment, breaths coming out heavy and harsh.

The tortoiseshell stumbled back, chest heaving as he fought for breath. Thank StarClan, the badger was leaving! He swayed in place, giving Flintstar a grin. We did it, he thought giddily. Great StarClan, we fought it off! He watched the badger disappear into the undergrowth, noting the blood that trailed from its belly. It suddenly occurred to him that Flintstar may have been seriously injured, and he turned to check on the other tom, only to jump back when Flintstar turned on him. He flinched, then peered at Flintstar carefully.
"We... we need to get you to the medicine den," he said. The leader's breathing was too heavy for his liking. It didn't seem natural, and Buckbranch was sure he wasn't supposed to be able to hear when a cat was breathing. "Lean on me. I'll get you back and you can get some help." His voice sounded so calm, whereas he was absolutely terrified. If Flintstar lost one of his lives, ThunderClan would blame Buckbranch. He offered his shoulder, inviting the leader to let Buckbranch support him on the trek back to camp.

Last edited by dino.; November 20th, 2019 at 03:27 PM.
Old November 21st, 2019, 03:45 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The leader stared at the tom for a moment longer, trying to come to terms with everything that had just happened. “You... you helped me.” He finally meowed dumbly, ignoring what Buckbranch had said about his wounds. “You had the chance to run off. And yet... you didn’t?” Flintstar was dumbfounded. More than that really. If Buckbranch was like anything he’d thought he’d surely would’ve run off at the very sight of the badger.
With a wry smile, Flintstar shook his head in exasperation. “Goodness gracious Buckbranch, I cant seem to figure you out.” He snickered, though it was a delirious sort of laugh. Was the forest spinning? Maybe. Everything felt woozy, and Flintstar could feel himself start to sway on his feet.
He quickly shook his head and straightened up, though he could feel a headache starting to come on. “Um... i think we... both need to see Tallmarsh. Yeah.” He managed after a moment. “Suppose we can give Irispaw some practice training huh?”

@Slushie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 21st, 2019, 05:05 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Athena dashed after her brother she panted as she caught up to him, slowing to a stop beside him and looking back at where theyd come from. It all seemed very crushingly real for a moment. The fact that they were free now, that they were in the cold, they only had rumours to believe to guide them to their destination, there were so many unknowns. She shivered, her lungs felt like fire after all the running in the shockingly cold air. She could see what she thought was their twolegnest, though she'd never seen it from the outside. She was just guessing based on what she'd run by. She wanted to remember, just in case.

Then the moment of longing and regret over, Athena sucked in an icy breath and puffed her chest out. "I can't believe we did it!" Athena said proudly. It felt as though they were on top of the world. "Though we'd better get a move on, it's so cold. I didn't expect it to be so cold." She shivered, looking back to the trees. "Let's go try to find these clans, hopefully they'll take us in. I'm sure they will!"

The stars were starting to twink out at the night. Athena craned her neck back to she could get a better look as she started padding alongside her brother into the thick forest ahead of them. They winked down at her, shining brighter then duller. Some were brighter than others. She wondered where they cam from... Her eyes returned to the dark woods before the two kittens, her golden eyes turning black as her pupils dialated. They had made it to the edge of the trees. The smells of the forest, so close had her senses in a whirlwind. She'd never smelled so many things at once, and yet heard such quiet stillness.

"Are you ready Merlin?"

@Casper
@RedHead

Merlin took in a deep and shaky breath, his chest feeling tight from the harsh night air that surrounded the small cats. The young tom suddenly felt the weight of their decision on his shoulders as he looked up at the towering trees, shrouded in inky darkness. There could be anything lurking in these woods. But he would be ready for it.

"I'm ready," he replied with a short nod. And the two siblings took their first real steps into the forest. Merlin kept his senses alert, his eyes and ears both flicking from side to side in an effort to not allow anything to sneak up on them. What would their first step be? How would they find these forest cats? He had no idea what to do, other than to walk. "I hope we find them before too long...I'm so cold! I don't wanna sleep out here."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 21st, 2019, 05:10 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@RedHead

Buckbranch gave the leader a wry smile and shook his head. "I was going to,"he admitted. "But... well, I couldn't leave you to fight that thing by yourself." His brows furred together as he watched Flintstar begin to sway on his feet, and he moved quickly to intercept before the leader hit the ground. Another half smile pulled at the corners of his mouth, although it looked more like a grimace than a smirk.
"Agreed," he conceded. "My ear's really starting to hurt, and you... well, you better not pass out on the way back. I can't carry you all the way back." Stars above, his ear really did hurt. And there, on the ground, was that... Buckbranch looked away quickly, stomach rolling. Yes, that wasa sizeable chunk of his ear lying in the dirt. "Let's get you treated," he murmured.
Old November 21st, 2019, 06:45 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
"I..." Honeybrume felt lost. Just a moment ago she was positive this tom was a careless jerk, but now he showed a good point. Perhaps they did get off on the wrong paw – she did recall being grumpy the day he approached her...was she really the one being rude? She looked up at Goldenshade, noticing how close he'd gotten once again, but she couldn't bring herself to push him away. He'll just keep coming back...there's no use in fighting him. And if what he says is true... Honeybrume sighed, lowered her head in defeat, and replied in a lifeless tone. "I'm sorry for how I've treated you. I'll forgive you if you'll forgive me. Just...please, give me some space."

Looking back at him grudgingly, but softer than her usual glares, she furrowed her brows and took yet another few steps away from him. Her ears flattened as she hesitantly lowered her haunches to sit politely in front of him. "So...I suppose we should start over?"
The corners of Goldenshades maw twitched. An incredulous smile formed on his lips. Joy. Yes️.. Joy.. That was the word. He was overcome with joy. He thought he might throw himself at her right then and there. No. He had to be patient. He hadn’t won yet. Don’t be a fool.. But she was his. He swallowed hard. A lump pricked his throat. He could feel cold sweat beading under his fur. Be patient. Be patient.

Goldenshade was fighting a battle with his own insatiable hunger. Like a dog drooling over crowfood, deciding whether to fill his belly now or be sick to his stomach later.. Look at me. Reduced to a groveling animal.. Disgusting.. Pathetic.. I might as well be on the ground begging for bone scraps. Something swelled in his chest. A tight, aching sensation. It tore into him like claws. What was this feeling? It made him feel dirty.. Every last part of him screamed it was wrong and yet he found himself wanting more.. I think I love you...

Goldenshade blinked and was back to reality. Or at least, part of the way there. He realized with a start that he’d been staring at her vacantly for all that time and quickly tried to remedy it with a half smile. “Sorry..” He lifted a paw to wipe away the drool that hung from his maw, hoping she hadn’t noticed. “I was just a bit.. surprised. If I’m honest I was expecting you to give me another scar. Well, at the very least you gave me something to remember you by.” The tom shot her a smooth wink, but his insides were still turning. If only you knew how much I hurt while you sit there so.. obliviously.. It was agonizing. Like prey being dangled just out of reach. He could hardly mask his uncomfortable expression. Cloverheart never made him lose his cool, why was this cat any different? “It’s fine, I hear she-cats find scars attractive.. I should really be thanking you.. So.. uh.. does that mean you don’t hate me anymore? Or am I still on little miss grumpy ears’ mean list?”

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; November 27th, 2019 at 09:08 PM.
Old November 21st, 2019, 10:49 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Tallmarsh wove through the underbrush, long tail sweeping behind her in quick, sharp movements. She thanked StarClan there was no snow, otherwise she would've been soaked. A freezing breeze pierced through her coat and made her shiver, so she stopped where she was under a tree barren of leaves. She glanced around uncertainly to make sure no one was within earshot, then let out a loud yowl, head reared towards the starry night sky. Once she had finished letting out her frustrations, she sat there, face still towards the sky, looking at the stars through the empty branches above. It seemed she never got a break from...everything. She learned how to heal others, then she was on the wrong side of a civil war, then a fire killed Passionstar and destroyed her herb store. And now she was here, having to sneak out of camp in the middle of the night to let out her frustrations hopefully in private because the new ShadowClan medicine cat makes her want to rip her whiskers out. Not to mention she had an apprentice to train, too. That was her decision, she had to admit, but still. She sighed deeply, closing her eyes as another breeze cut across her pelt.
Old November 21st, 2019, 11:10 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @Delta; |

Ashenrain was taking her own walk to clear her mind and to get away from the clan for a little while. The expecting warrior scented a familiar and sweet scent of the medicine cat. The gray tabby molly padded over to the scent, but smelled that she was stressed out. Maybe it was that new Shadowclan medicine cat that was causing this? Ashenrain didn't exactly like the fact that a Shadowclan cat was in the camp, but knew it was because he needed to learn how to be a medicine cat. "Is everything alright Tallmarsh?", asked Ashenrain in a hushed voice.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 22nd, 2019, 10:36 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

@RedHead

Buckbranch gave the leader a wry smile and shook his head. "I was going to,"he admitted. "But... well, I couldn't leave you to fight that thing by yourself." His brows furred together as he watched Flintstar begin to sway on his feet, and he moved quickly to intercept before the leader hit the ground. Another half smile pulled at the corners of his mouth, although it looked more like a grimace than a smirk.
"Agreed," he conceded. "My ear's really starting to hurt, and you... well, you better not pass out on the way back. I can't carry you all the way back." Stars above, his ear really did hurt. And there, on the ground, was that... Buckbranch looked away quickly, stomach rolling. Yes, that wasa sizeable chunk of his ear lying in the dirt. "Let's get you treated," he murmured.

The large black tom laughed at the thought of wiry little Buttercup trying to carry his big bulkiness back to the Thunderclan camp. But his words had got the leader thinking. There was some shred of loyalty in the tom’s bones, no matter how stupid he seemed to never at times. But then again, was it stupidity, or simply voicing his thoughts? Flintstar glanced over at Buckbranch as they were walking, eyes narrowing slightly as he scrutinized him again. Flintstar was often a pro at figuring out other cat’s, but he was at a complete loss with Buckbranch, liked he’d even mentioned before. “Well... thank you. You don’t know how much that means to me to know you’re not a complete traitor.” He smirked softly to show he was teasing, but also being serious. Flintstar hated to think that any of his clanmates would be less than amazing, or disloyal. He’d always seen his clan as one of the most loyal ones out there.

He quietly hummed in agreement as they made their way back to camp, his mind turning with ideas and thoughts, no matter how much it hurt. Then all the sudden, one though brushed through his mind so subtly, but he quickly brought it back. Make Buckbranch your deputy. The black tom’s jaw nearly dropped open at the thought. Sure, he was starting to trust the tortoiseshell tom more, but going as far as to make him Thunderclan’s deputy? Flintstar saw that as a stretch.
But then he glanced at Buckbranch again, and almost gasped. He blinked, and the silvery outline of his father he could’ve sworn he saw, was gone. I must have a really bad headache. But the thought kept haunting him, like... he was supposed to conform with it. What about when Passionstar made you deputy? Flintstar paused at that thought. He hadn’t been the best choice for deputy either. Reckless, angry at life, and unwilling to open up to any cat. But here he was now, the Thunderclan leader, struggling to choose a deputy because he didn’t want to make a mistake. But maybe... maybe choosing the least likely candidate isn’t a mistake. Because it helps them grow and change... Now both toms we’re nearing the camp, and Flintstar cast one last glance over to Buckbranch before he let out a large breath, solidifying his decision. It’ll be different, and hard, but it’s what will be best.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 11:23 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post
| @Delta; |

Ashenrain was taking her own walk to clear her mind and to get away from the clan for a little while. The expecting warrior scented a familiar and sweet scent of the medicine cat. The gray tabby molly padded over to the scent, but smelled that she was stressed out. Maybe it was that new Shadowclan medicine cat that was causing this? Ashenrain didn't exactly like the fact that a Shadowclan cat was in the camp, but knew it was because he needed to learn how to be a medicine cat. "Is everything alright Tallmarsh?", asked Ashenrain in a hushed voice.
Tallmarsh opened her eyes, surprised to hear another voice out here at night. She recognized the she-cat as Ashenrain, a warrior who she had never spoken to but had seen around camp before. The medicine cat licked her chest fur, embarrassed, hoping that she hadn't heard her yowl. "Yeah, just--" she sighed. "Shadestripe, ShadowClan's new medicine cat, is...interesting. We didn't get off on the right foot, and I'm just frustrated and stressed," she sighed.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 12:22 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh opened her eyes, surprised to hear another voice out here at night. She recognized the she-cat as Ashenrain, a warrior who she had never spoken to but had seen around camp before. The medicine cat licked her chest fur, embarrassed, hoping that she hadn't heard her yowl. "Yeah, just--" she sighed. "Shadestripe, ShadowClan's new medicine cat, is...interesting. We didn't get off on the right foot, and I'm just frustrated and stressed," she sighed.
Ashenrain straightened up her body with her ears perked up. The molly knew it was hard to make friends with Shadowclan now that Icestar was leader, but it wouldn't hurt. "Yeah he is quite interesting. I don't full trust him to be honest, but he is a medicine cat. Perhaps later on we'll get used to him.", she meowed. The expecting warrior glanced over her shoulder as a bug flew by. "It's been stressful for me too, but not because of him. Something I'd rather not talk about.", Ashenrain added.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do