Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Today 06:10 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:09 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by glitch
Today 06:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2023, 11:53 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Shadowclan Fury Healing

Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
Shadowlight weakly managed to swollow the poppy seed. She began to feel groggy, and whatever the other thing was helped. She tried to move her limbs, but her exhastion was too great, resultong in her giving up with a faint huff.
@Pitou
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old October 24th, 2023, 07:51 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Pitou
Dawnstar side-eyed the Elmshadow as the tom came towards her towing herbs with him. Sighing softly, she sat up a little straighter and tried not to flinch or jerk too much as he began to apply the unfamiliar herb to her injuries after asking her a question.

"Nothing's broken, and I don't believe anything's torn." She felt discomfort with the bite to her shoulder, but she was pretty sure it wouldn't be long till she stopped feeling anything in her shoulder sooner or later. It felt like every new scar or bite there worsened the nerve damage, she was sure it'd just worsen with age as well, something fun to look forward to.

"Have you any thoughts on a new medicine cat apprentice or heard anything from the stars or the dark?" Dawnstar asked, placing her chin down on her front paw while she grit her teeth to suppress the desire to lick the goop Elmshadow had put on her tail off. Her tail was utterly off balance now and it was irritating more than getting the injury had.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 26th, 2023, 05:41 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
@Undertaker

Elmshadow nodded, acknowledging his leader's answer; one less thing he had to worry about. Treating the external injuries had become second nature, rarely needing much true thought, especially since he almost always had at least one of the various herbs that were useful for such injuries. Many of the basic internal injuries were simple enough as well, though many of those still ran into the issues of availability. If he didn't have the herb to treat it effectively then he had to get creative or figure out a way to send somebody out for the necessary herb. And then her question came out as his green eyes were looking tiredly over the now-resting injured. He sighed internally. An apprentice had been a headache that had been brewing in the back of his mind recently and he'd suddenly realized that the busy nature of the battle and all of the aftermath had actually allowed him to forget it for the time being. He turned back towards the massive she-cat and he gave a singular nod. "That has been on my mind, in fact. It's due time. I have not had any signs, no, and have not particularly found anybody that stands out to me." Was he holding the potential candidates up to the standard that Ivysnake had left behind? Quite possible. Though he understood how colossally unfair that prospect was. Ivysnake had been in the rank as long as he had and, by the time she had been killed, they'd grown to more than a few understandings that made working together far easier. A new young apprentice would be work, work on top of the rest of his work, but it was a necessity, especially with the risks that came with being an active member around the battles. "Have there been any signs or stand outs as you've seen?"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 29th, 2023, 03:06 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

DreamingBloom

The beautiful brown molly padded inside, her tail low. "Elmshadow? May I have a small check up for my war wounds?" DreamingBloom asked politely, nodding with respect to those around her. @Pitou

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old October 29th, 2023, 03:42 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Toyger headed into Elmshadow's den, carefully setting down Bumblestar's ear. It wouldn't do for his gift to get ruined before he could officially deliver it to Dawnstar.

Slytiger's left eye was shut, the lids slightly swollen and bloody from where Bumblestar had managed to claw it. Luckily, he didn't think he was blind. At least, he hoped not.

"Elmshadow, I'm here to get my eye checked out after the battle. The rest of my scratches are minor, you don't need to worry about them."

@Pitou

Last edited by Ian; October 29th, 2023 at 03:42 PM.
Old November 6th, 2023, 02:06 PM
Raven

**Elmshadow**

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
DreamingBloom

The beautiful brown molly padded inside, her tail low. "Elmshadow? May I have a small check up for my war wounds?" DreamingBloom asked politely, nodding with respect to those around her. @Pitou

The dark tom turned around to look at the voice entering his den. He paused, taking in the question then moved over to Dreamingbloom. He gave her a quick once over, sniffing her wounds, then sat back. "It seems like they've been healing nicely enough. You can return to your regular warrior duties just don't push yourself. Work back into it gradually."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Toyger headed into Elmshadow's den, carefully setting down Bumblestar's ear. It wouldn't do for his gift to get ruined before he could officially deliver it to Dawnstar.

Slytiger's left eye was shut, the lids slightly swollen and bloody from where Bumblestar had managed to claw it. Luckily, he didn't think he was blind. At least, he hoped not.

"Elmshadow, I'm here to get my eye checked out after the battle. The rest of my scratches are minor, you don't need to worry about them."

@Pitou

The dark medicine cat turned next to Slytiger as the warrior moved into the den well behind the others. He pulled out a bit of marigold and honey then moved to the newest patient. "Is it only your eye?" He began chewing the marigold into a pulp then mixed it with the honey as he awaited the answer. It was difficult at this point to know if the eye was damaged or not but that would be a question for after the scratch around the eye was addressed.

[ -.5 marigold -.25 honey ]

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 7th, 2023, 09:19 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

DreamingBloom

The molly looked at her paws as Elmshadow checked over her wounds. "Thank you." She said with a nod, padding out. @Pitou

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old November 7th, 2023, 08:09 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Pitou

Dawnstar huffed quietly after Elmshadow spoke. So no one? She supposed it would be hard to find someone who stood up to Ivysnake level of competence when it came to a replacement. Still, they needed a new medicine cat sooner rather than later, Dawnstar really didn't like Elmshadow having the burden of the Clan's health all on his own.

"No, I've gotten nothing from anyone about a replacement, although if you want my suggestion Larkfire might do. She has aspirations of standing at my side as deputy, which for a time I felt achievable. But I don't see her ever taking over the clan, she's too sympathetic to those even outside of our clan. However, she does impressive work and is quite dedicated to the clan. Her softer nature might do some good serving as a medicine cat, although that is purely a simple suggestion. I'll leave the actual choice up to you." Dawnstar meowed.

Dawnstar didn't like losing an Enforcer, especially one as good as Larkfire, but she did believe Larkfire might flourish as a medicine cat far more than she would as a deputy. Hence why she was bothering to suggest it. The Clan leader rose to her paws slowly and yawned.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old November 16th, 2023, 02:02 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

"Yea, it hurts the worst. I have a few scratches, but nothing serious that you need to waste herbs on. I doubt they'll get infected."

Of course, there was always the chance they would, but after having lived as rogue for so long he knew how important it was to keep them clean. So long as he did that, they would hopefully heal on their own without having to waste Elmshadow's herb supplies on minor scratches.

@Pitou
Old November 16th, 2023, 09:10 PM
Raven

**Elmshadow**
[Wrapping these up, so you can either respond or not]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Pitou

Dawnstar huffed quietly after Elmshadow spoke. So no one? She supposed it would be hard to find someone who stood up to Ivysnake level of competence when it came to a replacement. Still, they needed a new medicine cat sooner rather than later, Dawnstar really didn't like Elmshadow having the burden of the Clan's health all on his own.

"No, I've gotten nothing from anyone about a replacement, although if you want my suggestion Larkfire might do. She has aspirations of standing at my side as deputy, which for a time I felt achievable. But I don't see her ever taking over the clan, she's too sympathetic to those even outside of our clan. However, she does impressive work and is quite dedicated to the clan. Her softer nature might do some good serving as a medicine cat, although that is purely a simple suggestion. I'll leave the actual choice up to you." Dawnstar meowed.

Dawnstar didn't like losing an Enforcer, especially one as good as Larkfire, but she did believe Larkfire might flourish as a medicine cat far more than she would as a deputy. Hence why she was bothering to suggest it. The Clan leader rose to her paws slowly and yawned.

The dark medicine cat finished chewing up a marigold and attempted spreading the poultice over the worst of the leader’s bite wound as he listened to her suggestion. He nodded as he cleaned up after himself. ”I had been hoping that a kit or apprentice would step up to the task,” Elmshadow knew first-paw how difficult the switch from warrior to medicine cat tended to be. He still dismissed some of the attributes most commonly seen in medicine cats, such as communing with the other medicine cats, and he knew Ivysnake could never let go out the battling side of warriorhood. If he’d taken on a younger apprentice they’d still have been expected to learn all the same as any other warrior apprentice but they’d have the same goal from early on, rather than the relatively drastic shift into the oftentimes lonely role of a medic. Nevertheless, the shift was clearly possible and if anybody could do it, he figured Larkfire would be the one. ”None of whom have stood out to much degree, however. I will take your suggestion into consideration. Larkfire is a good warrior, strong and intelligent. I agree she could be a good fit.”

[ -2 marigold ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

"Yea, it hurts the worst. I have a few scratches, but nothing serious that you need to waste herbs on. I doubt they'll get infected."

Of course, there was always the chance they would, but after having lived as rogue for so long he knew how important it was to keep them clean. So long as he did that, they would hopefully heal on their own without having to waste Elmshadow's herb supplies on minor scratches.

@Pitou

After getting the worst of the blood cleaned away, Elmshadow attempted to spread the honey and marigold poultice over the scratches across the eye. The scratches were deep and likely to scar but didn’t seem to have reached far enough to have gotten the eye within. ”Understood. These scratches should heal well enough. If anything begins to get worse or infection sets in, return and I’ll address it. Otherwise, you’re free to go. You should be able to continue with normal duties as long as you feel up to it. Don’t strain yourself until you’ve healed.”

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Closed Thread