‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:28 PM

Old July 4th, 2020, 11:09 PM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

@Elementals @Breakfast~burrito

Everything happened so fast.. Finpaw was ashamed to admit how useless he’d been in the confrontation. He stood rigid in place, wracked with indecision, as Fireflight and Foggypaw put their lives on the line to fend the loner off.

“I’m okay, yeah.” He dipped his head as Fireflight fretted over him, trying to hide his embarrassment and just how badly he was still shaking. What use am I if I can’t even fight when my clanmates need me? I need to learn how, or I’ll never become a warrior… Especially not one worthy of ShadowClan.

Finpaw remained quiet, hanging back from the others, as they finished marking the border and returned to camp to give their report.
Old July 5th, 2020, 02:55 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

[ lilytraining]

Lilypaw followed contently by as Breezefeather stayed in his thoughts. She took the time before he began speaking again to pull herself back together. She was thankful the wind dried the few tears from her face quite quickly.

She focused then when her friend did speak as he pointed out the boarders. The were open, just as he said. She was use to boarders that were quite clearly drawn by trees and landmarks.

"What sort of signs does Windclan use to identify the edge of their territory?" She ask.

"Shadowclan often used lines of trees, or landmarks." she informed.
Trekking along the border it was peaceful and at Lilypaw's question he twitched his ears lightly. "Usually, since we share the same border here with Shadowclan, Windclan's border markers won't be too terribly different as we too use landmarks. But we prefer stones or a large clump of heather or ferns. Something that can keep the scent for sometime while still making it clear there is a border there, and it is not just some new mark," with that said Breezefeather shifted his paws from one end to another before walking over to one of said landmarks. It was a stone. "This is one of many placed throughout the territory. There is still remnants of scent from the last patrol, so it shouldn't need to be marked again." With that he stretched his body and arched it and then looked back, a glint building in the silver tom's eyes. "Well since we've pretty much finished here... how about a race back to camp?" It would do him good to finally stretch out fully, and he assumed that Lilypaw too would prefer to just leave the bad memories here at the Shadowclan border... just for now. They would be revisited.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 14th, 2020, 03:14 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @hope ]

----Bravedawn----

Seeing as how that Lightstreak fellow hadn't bothered to show, Bravedawn had taken off on her own. Hopefully, Dreampaw had the sense to follow her. "We're just going to be checking the border," she called over her shoulder, " and making sure WindClan isn't up to any oddities. If the markers seem faint, feel free to redo them."
Old July 15th, 2020, 11:25 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @Slushie
"yeah, yeah, thanks for the info! mhm." dreampaw responded, not really paying attention as she trotted alongside the warrior. her first patrol~! that was good, right? maybe they weren't exactly off to a good start, seeing as they were already one cat short and the patrol had just started, but whatever. at least bravedawn was being helpful! -- and she wasn't tired and yawning, which was always good. drifting her paws along the dirt, dreampaw paused for a minute to take a little sniff before almost immediately regretting it. "THAT's what the border smells like? blah." the apprentice muttered, shaking her head. okay, maybe it wasn't that bad, but stillll.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old July 15th, 2020, 11:32 AM
Your cat ornament

My Mood: Dark

"Someone! Help!" screamed Dovesong as she ran across the border, "Help! My mate's being attacked by a snake!"
Old July 20th, 2020, 01:55 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The WindClan leader glided along the moor until they reached the edge of the forest that led into ShadowClan's territory. Considering the last time she bardged into the ShadowClan camp, she got an earful from Icestar, Twilightstar decided to wait at the border this time. One of the patrols would hopefully grant her permission to visit their camp.
While she was waiting she decided to refresh the scent marks, her green eyes drifted behind her to make sure she had Featherwhisker and Leopardpaw. Twilightstar wanted to get this done with and over before baseless accusations could be thrown out. After the slender lilac feline finished marking the border, her ears shot up and her eyes narrowed as she spotted the figures making their way over to them.
@Mumble @Corruptx @Undertaker

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 21st, 2020, 07:31 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven @Corruptx @Mumble
The massive's cat's large paws were nearly soundless as he glided out of the shadows and into the less woodsy border that belonged to WindClan. His green eyes widen just a bit for a second at the side of the small molly standing on the other side. A heavyset broad-shouldered brown tabby with a scar on her face swiftly pushed passed the deputy, hackles raised and claws unscathed as she marched straight up to the borderline, partially thrusting her muzzling forward as she spat at the leader.

"What do you want?" Dawnstripe's sneered horrendously while shooting daggers at Twilightstar. There was no respect only disgust and pure venom in her words. Dawnstripe had a bone to pick with this damn she-cat.

"Dawnstripe, enough." Beastspark sighed, using his shoulder to shove the warrior back. He got a furious hiss in return, but she did back off a few tail lengths and paced restlessly behind him. The deputy dipped his head to the leader, ears perked as he waited to see what she had come to say.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; July 21st, 2020 at 07:32 PM.
Old July 25th, 2020, 03:57 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Creekflow (windclan) is patroling his side of the border with some of his friends. (OPEN)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; July 25th, 2020 at 03:58 PM. Reason: typo
Old July 26th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar let out a long and loud sigh as some large molly made a pitiful attempt at intimidating her. Those muscles were almost as big as the cat's ego. While the molly went on spew stuff that Twilightstar didn't hear, her green eyes roam over the scars and the face. Looked familiar, couldn't place the rat though. Dawnstripe? The name didn't fit the appearance, but whatever. Once the molly was moved away, she fixed her attention on Beastspark.
"One of my apprentices, Leopardpaw, seemingly started a border skirmish. From what I've been told, she took it too far and ended up killing one of your apprentices." She meowed as calmly and apologetically as she could.
"I've come to apologize on her behave, I've already dealt with her, cats who who take matters into their own paws without my approval are considered threats to me." Twilightstar meowed, turning away from pair, Twilightstar duck her head to grab the scruff of a stiff and heavy body hidden underneath a holly bush. The leader was regretting coming alone as she dragged out Leopardpaw's body to the edge of the border.
"I kill anyone I perceive as a threat to my clan." She panted softly while taking a seat.
"You can have Leopardpaw's body if you want otherwise I"ll take it to the outskirts on my way back to camp. I'll do my best to ensure something like this won't happen again. Leopardpaw was out of line. I felt it better to let you and your clan know as soon as possible. I doubt you will make a fuss about it, but I am sure the same can't be said for Icestar. Report it to her as you wish, I'll handle it at the next Gathering." The lilac leader was pretty sure this was going to be one of those never-ending things with Icestar to make her clan look better. As tiring as it was, Twilightstar was good with the whole verbal fighting, she'd do her best to make sure her clan didn't end up roasted or looking like the bad guys.
"I don't suppose you'd be willing to tell me if she's done anything with Blackpaw?" Twilightstar had already decided since Leopardpaw already ended a life, WindClan and ShadowClan was mostly even on the whole skirmish thing. There was no point in making a bigger deal out of it.
@Undertaker

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; July 28th, 2020 at 06:49 PM.
Old July 30th, 2020, 04:22 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven
Killed one of their apprentices!? That was certainly not going to go over well with Icestar. The loud snarl from Dawnstripe had him turning and glaring at the amber-eyed she-cat to keep her maw shut. It didn't sound like this was something deliberate, he didn't want Dawnstripe twisting the story around or making it seem worse then it was. Beastspark barely kept his hackles from rising as he thought about it.

He parted his maw to speak but shut it as the leader turned and dragged a body out from a bush. He could only stare for a few seconds at the dead cat and then over to Twilightstar. Even Dawnstripe seemed struck dumb for a moment, but it didn't last longer than that little moment.

"You work fast, harebreath." Dawnstripe stalked forwards, slipping past the border just a tad to grab the body and haul it over to ShadowClan's side. "If I didn't know your clan was full of a bunch of cowards and idiots, I might think you'd be a menace." Dawnstripe couldn't contain her laughter at her little joke. WindClan was no different than her sister, soft, and a pushover. They had nothing to worry about from them.

"I-I-" Beastspark trailed off peering down at the apprentice's body. She was a full-grown cat, but from the looks of it, her death hadn't been pretty. It looked as savage as the way Icestar dealt with anyone who crossed her. This was alarming. "I'll let Icestar know what happened. Even though you did deal with it, I can't say she'll let this go." He answered after a moment, warily peering at the other leader. He was going to have to rethink how he saw Twilightstar after this. He couldn't tell if she was threatening his clan or just making a statement.

"Blackhaze! My former apprentice received his warrior name and his first apprentice at the same time!" Dawnstripe made sure to brag about ShadowClan's achievements. Since Icestar had already made it clear that Blackhaze had done nothing wrong, why shouldn't Dawnstripe make sure that the rabbit-chaser knew that ShadowClan was yet another warrior strong? She parted her maw to continue, but a low growl from Beastspark had Dawnstripe narrowing her eyes in anger.

"Take the body to outskirts, Dawnstripe, we do not need it. Thank you, Twilightstar, for personally take the time to come and inform us. I appreciate it. May StarClan light your path." Beastspark muttered his farewell, assuming that's all the leader needed. With a respectful dip of his head and a short glare at the warrior, Beastspark began making his way back home.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder