Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old April 16th, 2019, 08:11 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Starkit nodded, "That's why you're here in Starclan. Don't worry you'll grow to love it here.", she meowed. The kitten saw a mouse and stalked towards it. Her friend Ivory had shown her how to hunt a couple of days after she died and joined.
Firekit was partially shocked, partially sad. She couldn't grow up here... She would have to wait for her mom and siblings to come. She a few tears silently fall before drying her tiny eyes and watched the other kit hunt.
Old April 20th, 2019, 05:15 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

His ears pressed against his head as he felt them heat up in embarrassment. “Actually, Fallenstar probably did say something... I have to admit...” He trailed off, his skin growing hot underneath his fur. He never really liked to admit his faults unless it was to help out another cat, or it was making fun of himself, which neither of those would apply to this situation right now. Mayyyyybe the first one. “Well let’s just say I’m not the best listener when it comes to gatherings. I’m a very social being. Love to talk. A lot.” He added the last part with a sheepish smile, something not often displayed on Flintspirit’s face.
When she started talking about the fact that he had to go back, he felt a little disappointed. He’d begun to think that it was her that had summoned him here in his dreams, since she was the only one around. But he now noticed she seemed as surprised as him that he was here. Maybe he wasn’t supposed to be here? He’d hadn’t had a lot of experience with dreaming in Starclan, so he really didn’t know how that worked. “Don’t think I should be here? I’m offended Dazees.” He feigned hurt, pulling an exaggerated pout. “I was starting tor think you’d brought me here. Probably to yell at me for hanging around your border.” Unfortunately, Flintspirit had been doing that more often than not. He didn’t know why he had himself, it just kind of happened. His paws always led him there.
He smiled wistfully at her last sentence, his tail flicking in amusement. “Maybe that’s why I suspected something was seriously wrong. The Daisyshade I knew would’ve come and chewed me out for even looking at the Riverclan border.” He chuckled, though it was now starting to sink in. This was a dream. She was dead, and he was still very much alive. And since she hadn’t brought him here, well, let’s just say he had a feeling she hadn’t thought about him much. He couldn’t blame her, they’d only talked a few times. But she had made a large impression on his life. And he was still upset to have learned that she was actually gone. “I guess maybe I should try waking up.” He said after a few moments of silence. “Since im clearly not supposed to be here.”
(( it's so bad but I just had to get it done I am sooooo sorry ))

Daisyshade felt her eyebrow quirk and she stared at him for a few seconds, looking seriously concerned before letting out a little chuckle. ' 'Ouch.' ' she seemed far more amused then she was offended but there was a glisten of sadness in her eyes as she laughed. ' 'You've really got to start listening or one day you are going to find yourself in some pretty weird places' ' she mused sweeping her tail along behind her. She suspected fallenstar hadn't said much, many cats had died during those battles and she just happened to be one of them. Another cat lost to the arrogance of others.
She could sense the disappointment, it wasn't hard to read his expressions. ' 'Me? bring you here?' ' she mused ' 'If it was up to me you'd never make it to starclan' ' she teased with a chuckle standing back up and flexing her claws into the dirt. Perhaps he'd been brought here for a reason, Whatever reason it happened to be she might be getting in the way. She glanced around again curiously.
' 'Oh you know me so well' ' she grinned, briefly thinking back to the time they had first met. Bristling on riverclan and thunderclans border when all he'd done was taken a mere step over. She had been stressed then, paranoid something would happen to her or shorekit. Her eyes seemed to darken at the thought before he spoke again. ' 'Hm. Well I could always try throwing you down the hill. That would wake you up' ' she proposed with a smirk as she walked past him gesturing for him to follow.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 24th, 2019, 09:25 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

(Shes a paw, since a cat is teaching her in starclan)
Starpaw looked at Firekit after the thing was hunting ran away from her crying. The kit walked up to Firekit. "It's okay you'll be with them sooner than you think.", she meowed even if it weren't actually true.
ok.))
Firekit nodded and gave a smile. More was coming back to her, the sickness, the horrible hacking and wheezing, her mother curled up next to her, coughing as well. Firekit almost coughed again, as if the sickness that had plagued her during her short life down there was plaguing her here as well. "Anyways... Where will I live?" She asked.
Old May 19th, 2019, 09:32 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

(( it's so bad but I just had to get it done I am sooooo sorry ))

Daisyshade felt her eyebrow quirk and she stared at him for a few seconds, looking seriously concerned before letting out a little chuckle. ' 'Ouch.' ' she seemed far more amused then she was offended but there was a glisten of sadness in her eyes as she laughed. ' 'You've really got to start listening or one day you are going to find yourself in some pretty weird places' ' she mused sweeping her tail along behind her. She suspected fallenstar hadn't said much, many cats had died during those battles and she just happened to be one of them. Another cat lost to the arrogance of others.
She could sense the disappointment, it wasn't hard to read his expressions. ' 'Me? bring you here?' ' she mused ' 'If it was up to me you'd never make it to starclan' ' she teased with a chuckle standing back up and flexing her claws into the dirt. Perhaps he'd been brought here for a reason, Whatever reason it happened to be she might be getting in the way. She glanced around again curiously.
' 'Oh you know me so well' ' she grinned, briefly thinking back to the time they had first met. Bristling on riverclan and thunderclans border when all he'd done was taken a mere step over. She had been stressed then, paranoid something would happen to her or shorekit. Her eyes seemed to darken at the thought before he spoke again. ' 'Hm. Well I could always try throwing you down the hill. That would wake you up' ' she proposed with a smirk as she walked past him gesturing for him to follow.

(Ahh this is so late. If you’re still up for the plot we can finish up this rp soon? And start anew elsewhere?)

He noticed the sadness there, but he tried not to let it get to him. She ought to be happy right? She was in Starclan, as a new guide to the cats below, who might or might not listen to her guidance. As she reprimanded him on his listening skills though, he let out a lighthearted chuckle. “Awe come on, you can’t ridicule me for being half deaf most of the time! That’s not my fault!” Of course he was joking, Flintspirit, still young and quite capable, had excellent hearing. It was the fact that he chose not to listen more often than not that caused him trouble.
When teasing words came from Daisyshade’s mouth next, Flintspirit huffed and swept his tail towards her in feigned annoyance. “Where else would I go then?” He challenged, leaning towards her with a smirk on his face. “You can’t be so cruel as to send this floof-ball to the Dark Forest, now can you?” He meowed, making his leaf-green eyes go wide and “innocent” as he blinked down at his companion. He was enjoying the again, for some reason he just found being near Daisyshade to be exhilarating. It was probably the fact that she was what he called his “breakthrough”, where he’d finally started pushing away his fear so he could be close to others again. And it has really helped him through his few moons of deputyship.
“I like to think I do.” He responded with a wink, a statement that was a hard-hitting truth. Though it wasn’t playful and lighthearted, Flintspirit knew he didn’t know her as well as he would’ve liked. And now, he’d never get that chance either, because she was here in Starclan, and he was still a living, breathing cat. That thought caused his smile to waver for a moment, eyes clouding over as he tried to imagine what could’ve happened, had she lived.
They could’ve been good friends. At least, Flintspirit believed that.
He snapped out of his temporary dazed state when she spoke again. And responded with without hesitation. “Yes, i’d like that’s very much. Let’s do it.” He purred, rolling his eyes affectionately. “I just absolutely LOVE being thrown down starry hills and then waking up sprawled at the bottom of the High Rock.” Flintspirit wasn’t sure if he was a sleepwalker, but now was not the time he’d like to find out. Following her, he flicked his fluffy tail in her direction. “Just make sure i don't bonk my head too much, and we should be good. It’s already messed up enough in here, I don’t need any more brain damage.” He let out a small laugh, tapping his head with a paw to emphasize his point.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 6th, 2019, 07:39 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Lilyfur purred. "That's nice of you to say" She mewed kindly. A thought popped into her head. "Here, sit down, we can talk better that way" She mewed, shuffling over for Lostscar. " Days can be hard in Starclan. Even when you can look down at your ancestors, you can't actually be there" She explained, her voice straining with grief. She looked back at Lostscar. "If I'm putting too much worry into your paws, do tell." She offered.
((Oof, sorry this is so late! I had a lot going on and completely forgot about this!! ))

Lostscar blinked as Lilyfur moved over for them. They dipped their head gratefully, then sat beside her. They listened to her words. "I understand that well. I miss my friends and family more and more every day." they glanced up as she spoke again , and a small smile appeared on their maw. "No, no, it's quite alright," they replied. they got a closer look at the she-cat. She was a bit familiar. Maybe they've seen her around. Shrugging to themself, they let out a sigh. "Do you ever wish you could have said goodbye to those you love, one last time? I wish that every day. I know my family and friends will never find my body in the river. I'll most likely always be lost to them..." they gazed in the distance, tail tip flicking.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; June 6th, 2019 at 07:41 AM.
Old June 6th, 2019, 08:46 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
((Oof, sorry this is so late! I had a lot going on and completely forgot about this!! ))

Lostscar blinked as Lilyfur moved over for them. They dipped their head gratefully, then sat beside her. They listened to her words. "I understand that well. I miss my friends and family more and more every day." they glanced up as she spoke again , and a small smile appeared on their maw. "No, no, it's quite alright," they replied. they got a closer look at the she-cat. She was a bit familiar. Maybe they've seen her around. Shrugging to themself, they let out a sigh. "Do you ever wish you could have said goodbye to those you love, one last time? I wish that every day. I know my family and friends will never find my body in the river. I'll most likely always be lost to them..." they gazed in the distance, tail tip flicking.
Lilyfur smiled gratefully at the cat, silently thanking them for staying with her. She furrowed her brow Lostscar's question. "I know the feeling. It's almost too familiar. I wish I could have said so much...but, sometimes things don't go our way. That's life, I'm guessing." She mewed, gazing sympathetically at the cat. "Don't let the grief consume you. When it's their time, they'll come here too. All things reunite, eventually. So we'll just have to wait till then." She continued, looking up at the star-speckled sky. It was so beautiful here, especially in Starclan. Each star seemed to have a life of its own. A shooting star shot across the vast space. A thought formed in her head. She glanced over at Lostscar. "If we have nobody here...Maybe we can hang around together for a while?" She suggested. I really need a friend...especially around here. She thought quietly to herself. Ever since Willowpaw disappeared... Her thought trailed off. It was too painful to bear. She looked sorrowfully at the grassy ground.

(No worries! )

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old June 14th, 2019, 08:09 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Lilyfur smiled gratefully at the cat, silently thanking them for staying with her. She furrowed her brow Lostscar's question. "I know the feeling. It's almost too familiar. I wish I could have said so much...but, sometimes things don't go our way. That's life, I'm guessing." She mewed, gazing sympathetically at the cat. "Don't let the grief consume you. When it's their time, they'll come here too. All things reunite, eventually. So we'll just have to wait till then." She continued, looking up at the star-speckled sky. It was so beautiful here, especially in Starclan. Each star seemed to have a life of its own. A shooting star shot across the vast space. A thought formed in her head. She glanced over at Lostscar. "If we have nobody here...Maybe we can hang around together for a while?" She suggested. I really need a friend...especially around here. She thought quietly to herself. Ever since Willowpaw disappeared... Her thought trailed off. It was too painful to bear. She looked sorrowfully at the grassy ground.

(No worries! )
As Lilyfur spoke, Lostscar perked their ears, listening intently. They gave the tiniest of smiles. "You are right... All things reunite one day. It's just that that day seems so far away... My mate, he... He grieves for me every day. I sometimes wonder what will become of him... He seems more and more suicidal all the time." the scarred StarClan warrior saw the shooting star, and the stardust on their dark fur seemed to sparkle more than usual, lasting a moment before dimming, however the massive cat didn't notice. They blinked at Lilyfur's next question, and shrugged their massive shoulders. "We can certainly be friends... I don't have very many," they meowed, and as Lilyfur gazed sorrowfully at the ground, they gently rested their tail across the she-cat's paws. "Hey. You don't need to be sad. Remember what you told me? All things reunite. I'm sure you'll see Willowpaw again. Until then, I'll be here." they withdrew their tail and nodded at the grassy field a little walk away. "Want to take a walk?," they suggested, getting to their paws.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old June 15th, 2019, 08:12 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
As Lilyfur spoke, Lostscar perked their ears, listening intently. They gave the tiniest of smiles. "You are right... All things reunite one day. It's just that that day seems so far away... My mate, he... He grieves for me every day. I sometimes wonder what will become of him... He seems more and more suicidal all the time." the scarred StarClan warrior saw the shooting star, and the stardust on their dark fur seemed to sparkle more than usual, lasting a moment before dimming, however the massive cat didn't notice. They blinked at Lilyfur's next question, and shrugged their massive shoulders. "We can certainly be friends... I don't have very many," they meowed, and as Lilyfur gazed sorrowfully at the ground, they gently rested their tail across the she-cat's paws. "Hey. You don't need to be sad. Remember what you told me? All things reunite. I'm sure you'll see Willowpaw again. Until then, I'll be here." they withdrew their tail and nodded at the grassy field a little walk away. "Want to take a walk?," they suggested, getting to their paws.
Lilyfur looked up at Lostscar, her face brightening slowly. She looked back at the ground beneath her, and the slowly waving grass. "You're right. Some things eventually find eachother again...and soon I hope." She looked up sympathetically at the cat. They were both so similar in ways,...and so different in others. She did miss Willowpaw, so so much, but she was sure she would come around again. She always would, wouldn't she? " I'm sure your mate will find you again. And then you can both be happy. " She mewed softly. her heart felt a tiny bit lighter after their conversation. She should have told some car earlier! She perked her ears up at the last question, and stood up shakily. " Yes, please. There's no use just sitting here all day, is there? " She exclaimed. She straightened her shoulders and spine, stretching out each vertebrae. She finished quickly. " So, where to? " She asked excitedly.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old July 22nd, 2019, 07:03 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

@GLaDOS
Dreamyfluff muttered something under her breath as she exited the camp. Her sister was causing trouble in the camp and she really didn't want to watch. She decided that it would be best if she just explored. She saw a butterfly and quickly went after it, leaping into the air and catching it with her front paws. She smiled and let it go as she stood up.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 11:42 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
@GLaDOS
Dreamyfluff muttered something under her breath as she exited the camp. Her sister was causing trouble in the camp and she really didn't want to watch. She decided that it would be best if she just explored. She saw a butterfly and quickly went after it, leaping into the air and catching it with her front paws. She smiled and let it go as she stood up.
Aspenflight padded out of the Starclan camp to think about things in his mind. He missed his daughter and wanted to be with her. He never had a good connection with Snailpaw's mother, but his daughter meant more to him then anything. Her face deformity is what he had loved about her.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do