Character Bio's
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 05:09 PM

Old October 5th, 2017, 08:59 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The 3 great clans: Madness rises

Sliver the second of command of Madclan was sitting down on a tree watching the clan she grew up in. In fact she and her brothers were the first ones to be born into this clan but sadly their father was the first one to die in the clan on the day they were born too. her long sliver hair was tied up in a ponytail and her eyes glowed a bit as she jumps down in front of Asaki the mad eater given the role when Rage passed away long ago. she looks at her. " hello~ say you hungry?"

Shadow a warrior of mad clan was in the med den with his brother rain, a young tanned man with black and orange hair and a red slash like marking over his shoulder, his eyes were as green as the grass but shined like emeralds. Rain smiles at shadow who was slowly getting bored " you know you can leave if you want I'm okay." shadow growls " no not after what that man did to you. he cheated on you! he should be dead and you should be with some cutie!"
Old October 7th, 2017, 07:13 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sliver the second of command of Madclan was sitting down on a tree watching the clan she grew up in. In fact she and her brothers were the first ones to be born into this clan but sadly their father was the first one to die in the clan on the day they were born too. her long sliver hair was tied up in a ponytail and her eyes glowed a bit as she jumps down in front of Asaki the mad eater given the role when Rage passed away long ago. she looks at her. " hello~ say you hungry?"
Asaki watched her cautiously. She could still understand human speach, but speaking it was the hard part. Her vocal cords were usually used for a growl or snarl. Instead, she simply nodded. Was she going to eat a trainee? She has to admit that a long while ago she felt pity and sorrowful towards the children who had to die so soon. But now, they were simply food. Not a clan-mate, just food. The mad eater watched Silver intently; wagging her black tail slightly.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old October 7th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

{Open... again}

The young Mad Eater dropped the leaf, watching it drift away in his own breeze. He was getting bored, so he tortured some robins by forcing wind into their weathered wings to make them stall and eventually fall down to the cold, hard earth. Such a shame I didn't get to see them... land, but who would care anyway. He mused to himself, You're so cruel, Tom. He knew he was slowly going insane. It had been a while since he had devoured another person, which seemed good in a way, but, it made him feel more committed to his role. More... whole.

Apparently, Thomas tortures birds for a living. *sigh* ))
Old October 9th, 2017, 07:22 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Asaki watched her cautiously. She could still understand human speach, but speaking it was the hard part. Her vocal cords were usually used for a growl or snarl. Instead, she simply nodded. Was she going to eat a trainee? She has to admit that a long while ago she felt pity and sorrowful towards the children who had to die so soon. But now, they were simply food. Not a clan-mate, just food. The mad eater watched Silver intently; wagging her black tail slightly.
She smiles “ awesome! Because I’ve got a job so it’ll be extremely helpful if you were there. Come let’s get going “ she says happily as she begins to walk

Shadow was behind the young mad eater. His eyes glowed softly as he begins to speak “ are the effects of madness kicking in mad eater?” He asks in a dark husky voice. “ I guess it’s to be expected. Rage was crazy and needed to be chained up everyday now you two hold his whole. How disappointing “ he says coldly. @bluejay