Today 02:16 AM

Old October 8th, 2017, 07:14 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The definition of insanity... [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness) @Blue Wishes

Aaron's face was pulled into a steady deadpan, That's all it seemed to be these days. A face never showing excitement of joy and even sadness. Just a silent stare he held with everyone he looked at. Perhaps it had been the death of so many by his hand or maybe something else, but you could never know with him because he rarely spoke about himself anymore. He was the shell of a hollow man, never speaking, always thinking and never stopping. The lines on his face showed his exhaustion, the bags under his eyes showed his false age. The man was pale with lack of sun and activity, he rarely left the warehouse unless it was to smoke or something. That only lasted a few minutes before he slithered back into the secret hidden by the stone walls. A secret that the government wanted to hide. He was slumped over his desk with his spine showing under his grey shirt. His hand was placed on a stack of paper while his right hand flipped through endless pages of mathematics and blueprints. Than he threw them off the desk with a violent movement sending them cascading off the desk onto the floor, all the while biting down on his teeth. He stormed out of the room in a flash before disappearing down the hallway.

(( Wait so are we starting before Matilda and Sasuke are the subjects or-
Sorryforallmyquestions ))
Old October 8th, 2017, 08:15 PM

A young woman sat at a desk, her fingers laced together as she gazed at the computer screen before her. Her beautiful ocean blue eyes scanned the words, her expression thoughtful. She had fair skin, smooth and as pale as porcelain; her eyes were large and beautiful, with thick, curly eyelashes. Beautiful luscious black curls tumbled down her shoulders, bouncing gently with every movement she made. Her outfit was almost always the same; a soft, white silk cardigan draped over a midnight blue dress, with fishnet leggings and black heels. Occasionally her hair would be held back by a white ribbon, or a blue headband if her hair had been straightened. The woman's desk was placed in a corner, with wooden walls painted white surrounding her space. A pale blue door sat in the middle of the east-facing wall, with a petite sign on the outside showing off a word, written in sweeping, curly handwriting; 'Closed'. The doorknob was silver, and she even had a bell of the same color hanging from a hook that would ring if someone opened the door. Inside this small structure was a desk, pushed up against one wall with a corkboard hanging above it, several documents and pictures pinned to it. Her computer was an ancient, but working desktop computer with a white, ivory frame and a simple matching keyboard. On the other wall was a counter, an espresso machine sitting on top of it and a small fridge underneath holding bottled water and creamer. A few cups sat neatly against the wall on the counter, each one blue with beautiful white swirls. The woman had built it all herself, including the mini-fridge and espresso machine - she was a scientist, of course, and her specialty was in mechanical engineering.
"Misty?" There was a knock at the beautiful blue door, the hand belonging to a pale skinned man with dark hair which appeared purple in the dim lighting. His purple eyes, an abnormality caused by a genetic defect, were focused on the door; his lab jacket was black, as opposed to the generic white of everyone else, and his hair was tied back with a purple tie. His face was framed with thin black glasses, perched on the edge of his nose.
The door opened, and the doll-like woman smiled up at the much taller man. "Noctis Corvum," Her slight french accent was soft and feathery. "What can I do for you?" She leaned against the frame, Misty's cardigan wrinkling up slightly against the wall.
"I need those, uh, documents I asked you to fill out." Noctis said uncomfortably, adjusting his collar. He really didn't like talking to Misty- she unnerved him, but he couldn't place his finger on the reason why. "And Sage, Amelia, Rubin, Adriana, and myself would like to talk to you." He jerked his thumb back. "Outside. 's gotta do with Aaron." He glanced back worriedly.
Old October 9th, 2017, 07:18 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Winter was writing down some notes as he observed Sasuke who was just sitting there watching winter with cold red eyes, Sasuke held scars all over his body and two scars were over both of his eyes making them red with black. His black hair messy and his shirt was torn here and there and blood lined the walls it was obvious he tried to hurt himself again but thanks to his healing abilities he can’t do it. Winter sighs loudly “ once again you try to end your life Sasuke. Are you trying to make me sad brother? “
Sasuke growls as he begins to speak in a dark husky voice. “ you’re no brother of mine. I could care less if you cry all I want is to see you burn in Hell “ he says darkly as he looks away. Winter sighs once again as he begins to write down in his notes again. “ so be it punishment will begin soon. “ he says simply as he begins to walk away.

Naruto was walking though to halls until he heard noises within Aaron’s room and watched the man storm off. Naruto smiles “ he’s mad once again~” he says playfully as he begins to simply follow the man with a playful smile on his face
Old October 9th, 2017, 09:05 AM

(( IhonestlyhavenoideawhatI’mdoingnow-

I’m just going to start off with innocent Matilda and go from there ))

Matilda was visibly shaking, her usally bright eyes dimmed. She had lost track of most things, and everything was just a sort of blurry void, as though she needed glasses to see, and didn’t have the glasses. Long cuts covered a majority of her body, no place really unscathed. The pain made her want to scream, but with the way she was, she was willing to forgive. That was her weakness, she couldn’t hold a grudge, or even really get mad at anyone. Her mind wasn’t really filled with anger, just confusion. Why? What had she done? Just thinking of that made tears start to stream down her cheeks, the water mixing with the blood of open wounds, creating a sort of pinkish shade. It almost made her want to throw up, but she had accepted it in a sort of way, wrapping her arms around herself, trying to avoid any cuts, as even if they were just lightly tapped, she would begin to almost scream in pain. She would not be surprised if they were infected, however, she just stayed quiet for now, staring at the locked door that was in front of her, longing for something to take away her boredom, even if it was just for a millisecond.
Old October 9th, 2017, 02:28 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
(( IhonestlyhavenoideawhatI’mdoingnow-

I’m just going to start off with innocent Matilda and go from there ))

Matilda was visibly shaking, her usally bright eyes dimmed. She had lost track of most things, and everything was just a sort of blurry void, as though she needed glasses to see, and didn’t have the glasses. Long cuts covered a majority of her body, no place really unscathed. The pain made her want to scream, but with the way she was, she was willing to forgive. That was her weakness, she couldn’t hold a grudge, or even really get mad at anyone. Her mind wasn’t really filled with anger, just confusion. Why? What had she done? Just thinking of that made tears start to stream down her cheeks, the water mixing with the blood of open wounds, creating a sort of pinkish shade. It almost made her want to throw up, but she had accepted it in a sort of way, wrapping her arms around herself, trying to avoid any cuts, as even if they were just lightly tapped, she would begin to almost scream in pain. She would not be surprised if they were infected, however, she just stayed quiet for now, staring at the locked door that was in front of her, longing for something to take away her boredom, even if it was just for a millisecond.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Winter was writing down some notes as he observed Sasuke who was just sitting there watching winter with cold red eyes, Sasuke held scars all over his body and two scars were over both of his eyes making them red with black. His black hair messy and his shirt was torn here and there and blood lined the walls it was obvious he tried to hurt himself again but thanks to his healing abilities he can’t do it. Winter sighs loudly “ once again you try to end your life Sasuke. Are you trying to make me sad brother? “
Sasuke growls as he begins to speak in a dark husky voice. “ you’re no brother of mine. I could care less if you cry all I want is to see you burn in Hell “ he says darkly as he looks away. Winter sighs once again as he begins to write down in his notes again. “ so be it punishment will begin soon. “ he says simply as he begins to walk away.

Naruto was walking though to halls until he heard noises within Aaron’s room and watched the man storm off. Naruto smiles “ he’s mad once again~” he says playfully as he begins to simply follow the man with a playful smile on his face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
A young woman sat at a desk, her fingers laced together as she gazed at the computer screen before her. Her beautiful ocean blue eyes scanned the words, her expression thoughtful. She had fair skin, smooth and as pale as porcelain; her eyes were large and beautiful, with thick, curly eyelashes. Beautiful luscious black curls tumbled down her shoulders, bouncing gently with every movement she made. Her outfit was almost always the same; a soft, white silk cardigan draped over a midnight blue dress, with fishnet leggings and black heels. Occasionally her hair would be held back by a white ribbon, or a blue headband if her hair had been straightened. The woman's desk was placed in a corner, with wooden walls painted white surrounding her space. A pale blue door sat in the middle of the east-facing wall, with a petite sign on the outside showing off a word, written in sweeping, curly handwriting; 'Closed'. The doorknob was silver, and she even had a bell of the same color hanging from a hook that would ring if someone opened the door. Inside this small structure was a desk, pushed up against one wall with a corkboard hanging above it, several documents and pictures pinned to it. Her computer was an ancient, but working desktop computer with a white, ivory frame and a simple matching keyboard. On the other wall was a counter, an espresso machine sitting on top of it and a small fridge underneath holding bottled water and creamer. A few cups sat neatly against the wall on the counter, each one blue with beautiful white swirls. The woman had built it all herself, including the mini-fridge and espresso machine - she was a scientist, of course, and her specialty was in mechanical engineering.
"Misty?" There was a knock at the beautiful blue door, the hand belonging to a pale skinned man with dark hair which appeared purple in the dim lighting. His purple eyes, an abnormality caused by a genetic defect, were focused on the door; his lab jacket was black, as opposed to the generic white of everyone else, and his hair was tied back with a purple tie. His face was framed with thin black glasses, perched on the edge of his nose.
The door opened, and the doll-like woman smiled up at the much taller man. "Noctis Corvum," Her slight french accent was soft and feathery. "What can I do for you?" She leaned against the frame, Misty's cardigan wrinkling up slightly against the wall.
"I need those, uh, documents I asked you to fill out." Noctis said uncomfortably, adjusting his collar. He really didn't like talking to Misty- she unnerved him, but he couldn't place his finger on the reason why. "And Sage, Amelia, Rubin, Adriana, and myself would like to talk to you." He jerked his thumb back. "Outside. 's gotta do with Aaron." He glanced back worriedly.
aspen was coming from the dinning hall, since everybody was an actual scientist and she wasn't all she could really do was sit in there alone. She was practically a cook for them, always in the kitchen making whatever she could from the groceries they brought back. She was horrified at all of their unhealthy eating habits and took it on herself to mother the group. Including the subjects. She hadn't ever questioned what they were doing, ever, it was just to horrifying to truly think of. She heard the screams echo the halls and she saw the subjects following some of the tests. It was never pretty, that's why she stayed in the cafeteria most of the time unless she was called to feed the subjects or tend to the serious wounds they Recieved. Just than she turned the corner at the exact moment Aaron had turned the corner, he bumped into Aspen who nearly toppled over on impact, she was a small girl with a large heart. Her ginger hair was pulled back over her shoulders and a neat headband was holding it back. Aaron reached out a quick hand to catch the girl before she completely fell over and righted her simply, despite lack of physical activity Aaron was strong for his size. Aspen nodded her gratitude

He studied Aspen for a moment and almost without having to ask if she was ok she spoke "I'm, I'm fine" she reassured him awkwardly. Why does nobody talk to me like a human anymore. He studied the girls face closer this time. He could tell she was feeling awkward so he nodded promptly and continued down the halls. It wasn't the cleanest facility but it would do for now, the looks of he govnwrs and the president when they finally cracked the code would be priceless. completely priceless. He smirked to himself before disappearing out of sight.

Aspen watched Aaron go for a moment. His tight grey shirt outlined his frail body and it made her shiver. He was certainly starving but whenever she made somthing for him he denied saying he had got somthing earlier. She knew he had lied but never insisted. The small girl than began a brisk walk back to the kitchen, she knew that the others where having a meeting and wherever Aaron was going would be important so he wouldn't be back to see the subjects, so nobody would be with them now, perhaps a meal would ease the pressures. So the small woman reached the kitchen and went to work, within minutes the kicthen smelled of rasberries and some delightful pastries. I outta save some for them she thought silently as she looked down at her work an hour later. Raspberry, apple, lemon, blueberry scones. She smiled proudly at her work before tucking it onto a pan, throwing a cloth over it and hurrying off again. She rarely came into the test rooms or he holding cells unless it was for food, otherwise someone else would drop it off for her. Perhaps somthing nice like a pastry should come from someone that wasn't hurting them. As she reached the cell door she quickly pulled out Aaron's card, she was getting better at stealing them. She took it out and than scanned it quickly hearing the click. She stepped in without looking quickly shutting it behind her. She turned to see the girl crouched alone. Matilda.. She looked so frail here. Weak and alone in the corner. "Hello... I'm.. I'm Aspen and I thought... You might... Want... These?" she removed the cloth from the platter revealIng the golden brown scones with the filling almost spilling out

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 9th, 2017, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

aspen was coming from the dinning hall, since everybody was an actual scientist and she wasn't all she could really do was sit in there alone. She was practically a cook for them, always in the kitchen making whatever she could from the groceries they brought back. She was horrified at all of their unhealthy eating habits and took it on herself to mother the group. Including the subjects. She hadn't ever questioned what they were doing, ever, it was just to horrifying to truly think of. She heard the screams echo the halls and she saw the subjects following some of the tests. It was never pretty, that's why she stayed in the cafeteria most of the time unless she was called to feed the subjects or tend to the serious wounds they Recieved. Just than she turned the corner at the exact moment Aaron had turned the corner, he bumped into Aspen who nearly toppled over on impact, she was a small girl with a large heart. Her ginger hair was pulled back over her shoulders and a neat headband was holding it back. Aaron reached out a quick hand to catch the girl before she completely fell over and righted her simply, despite lack of physical activity Aaron was strong for his size. Aspen nodded her gratitude

He studied Aspen for a moment and almost without having to ask if she was ok she spoke "I'm, I'm fine" she reassured him awkwardly. Why does nobody talk to me like a human anymore. He studied the girls face closer this time. He could tell she was feeling awkward so he nodded promptly and continued down the halls. It wasn't the cleanest facility but it would do for now, the looks of he govnwrs and the president when they finally cracked the code would be priceless. completely priceless. He smirked to himself before disappearing out of sight.

Aspen watched Aaron go for a moment. His tight grey shirt outlined his frail body and it made her shiver. He was certainly starving but whenever she made somthing for him he denied saying he had got somthing earlier. She knew he had lied but never insisted. The small girl than began a brisk walk back to the kitchen, she knew that the others where having a meeting and wherever Aaron was going would be important so he wouldn't be back to see the subjects, so nobody would be with them now, perhaps a meal would ease the pressures. So the small woman reached the kitchen and went to work, within minutes the kicthen smelled of rasberries and some delightful pastries. I outta save some for them she thought silently as she looked down at her work an hour later. Raspberry, apple, lemon, blueberry scones. She smiled proudly at her work before tucking it onto a pan, throwing a cloth over it and hurrying off again. She rarely came into the test rooms or he holding cells unless it was for food, otherwise someone else would drop it off for her. Perhaps somthing nice like a pastry should come from someone that wasn't hurting them. As she reached the cell door she quickly pulled out Aaron's card, she was getting better at stealing them. She took it out and than scanned it quickly hearing the click. She stepped in without looking quickly shutting it behind her. She turned to see the girl crouched alone. Matilda.. She looked so frail here. Weak and alone in the corner. "Hello... I'm.. I'm Aspen and I thought... You might... Want... These?" she removed the cloth from the platter revealIng the golden brown scones with the filling almost spilling out
Matilda had almost been rocking herself. Her bony fingers were sliding along the parts of her legs that weren’t covered with blood or deep, disgusting wounds. Trembling, she listened for any movement other than her breathing, and when she heard a click, her mind automatically told her to cower. After all, who knew what could be behind that door? Maybe she was just dreaming, and as soon as that door was open, she would wake up and go back to her old life. When the door opened, she realized that she was wrong, and her hopes went down quite a bit. Staring at the other girl who had now entered the room, she just stared, unsure what to do. Looking down, she saw scones, and her mouth started to water, “A-are you...sure...?” She asked softly, wide eyes staring at Aspen. Without waiting for a response, she moved her fragile body enough to grab the scone, staring at it, wide-eyed, as if she had forgotten food had existed. Which she almost had, at least, she had forgotten that good food existed, unsure of what to say, smiling awkwardly as she started at the scone.
Old October 10th, 2017, 08:19 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Matilda had almost been rocking herself. Her bony fingers were sliding along the parts of her legs that weren’t covered with blood or deep, disgusting wounds. Trembling, she listened for any movement other than her breathing, and when she heard a click, her mind automatically told her to cower. After all, who knew what could be behind that door? Maybe she was just dreaming, and as soon as that door was open, she would wake up and go back to her old life. When the door opened, she realized that she was wrong, and her hopes went down quite a bit. Staring at the other girl who had now entered the room, she just stared, unsure what to do. Looking down, she saw scones, and her mouth started to water, “A-are you...sure...?” She asked softly, wide eyes staring at Aspen. Without waiting for a response, she moved her fragile body enough to grab the scone, staring at it, wide-eyed, as if she had forgotten food had existed. Which she almost had, at least, she had forgotten that good food existed, unsure of what to say, smiling awkwardly as she started at the scone.
A playful voice was heard behind Aspen “ you kiss stealing is against the rules dear~” said Naruto who had a Dark cold smile on his face, his eyes held a deadly glow as he looks at the subject and her. “ and feeding the prized subject is also against the rules. Oh what should I do? Maybe punishment is in order “ he says with a dark laugh and coldness within his tone. He begins to stand straight. “ or maybe we can make a deal? “
Old October 10th, 2017, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
A playful voice was heard behind Aspen “ you kiss stealing is against the rules dear~” said Naruto who had a Dark cold smile on his face, his eyes held a deadly glow as he looks at the subject and her. “ and feeding the prized subject is also against the rules. Oh what should I do? Maybe punishment is in order “ he says with a dark laugh and coldness within his tone. He begins to stand straight. “ or maybe we can make a deal? “
"Or perhaps." A growl from behind Naruto sounded. "You can go find Noctis." He casually mentioned the man Naruto adored. His eyes were a fiery red, his hair a darker shade. Rubin. "And I'll deal with Aspen." His hand was clamped firmly on Naruto's shoulder, white circles appearing where his fingers pressed into Naruto's skin, his nail's drawing blood.
Old October 10th, 2017, 12:10 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Or perhaps." A growl from behind Naruto sounded. "You can go find Noctis." He casually mentioned the man Naruto adored. His eyes were a fiery red, his hair a darker shade. Rubin. "And I'll deal with Aspen." His hand was clamped firmly on Naruto's shoulder, white circles appearing where his fingers pressed into Naruto's skin, his nail's drawing blood.
@Rubinaito
he growls a bit as he roughly pushes his hand away from him. “ have you forgotten boy I don’t feel pain.... but fine only because I’m in the mood to tease my little love. Just be careful she’s a smart one~” he says as he begins to walk off heading towards noctis’s room soon he stands by the door and knocks “ mi amor~”
Old October 10th, 2017, 12:43 PM

@✨Blue Wishes✨ @Celestial

Rubin smiled wryly at them. "Personally I think we owe the subjects something nice for all they've done." He whispered to Aspen, winking. "I won't tell."

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Noctis opened his door, smiling a little down at Naruto. "Hello."