Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 10:39 AM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:23 AM
wc newbie kinda
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:19 AM

Old December 28th, 2023, 08:58 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
Minksplash nodded.
"We could always do with more prey"
she mewed.
"Hey, have you heard . . that Ottersplash attacked Birdsnow recently?"
her eyes filled with hate when she said her sisters name. "That StarClan cursed excuse for a cat . . running around RiverClan territory, like she owns the place . ." she scoffed. "If I ever see that cat again . . I'll sink my claws into her . . She honestly deserves it"
well that was certainly random, it wen from humble greetings to clan drama in a split. she looked at her clanmate in a ide mix of confusion and pity. "you seem to be quite upset about this, did you want to talk about it?".

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge
Old December 28th, 2023, 09:03 PM
king of arson and murder

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post
well that was certainly random, it wen from humble greetings to clan drama in a split. she looked at her clanmate in a ide mix of confusion and pity. "you seem to be quite upset about this, did you want to talk about it?".
Minksplash sighed. "It's just . . I'm upset at Ottersplash for breaking the code . . And for the things she's done. . She deserved being exiled. . I wouldn't doubt Larkstar's decision. . It's just. . It's dangerous having Ottersplash still alive . . But she just doesn't show up . . She shows up, attacks someone. . then disappears without a trace . . I think she's planning something . . And whatever it is . . It can't be good. ." Minksplash sighed again. "I'm just worried for the safety of the clan"

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old December 28th, 2023, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Minksplash sighed. "It's just . . I'm upset at Ottersplash for breaking the code . . And for the things she's done. . She deserved being exiled. . I wouldn't doubt Larkstar's decision. . It's just. . It's dangerous having Ottersplash still alive . . But she just doesn't show up . . She shows up, attacks someone. . then disappears without a trace . . I think she's planning something . . And whatever it is . . It can't be good. ." Minksplash sighed again. "I'm just worried for the safety of the clan"

her ear twitched as she went into thought. "Hmm... I see, well in not sure how to respond to that, it seems you're putting a lot on yourself to save everyone. now don't get me wrong we made an oath to save the clan but on occasions it's good to take a small break. in fact." she paused, and she stood up "come hunt with me, we can take a quick break as we think some ideas over. maybe I can try to help you with a few ideas to stop her" she said smiling, happy to help.

Old December 28th, 2023, 09:16 PM
king of arson and murder

Quote:
her ear twitched as she went into thought. "Hmm... I see, well in not sure how to respond to that, it seems you're putting a lot on yourself to save everyone. now don't get me wrong we made an oath to save the clan but on occasions it's good to take a small break. in fact." she paused, and she stood up "come hunt with me, we can take a quick break as we think some ideas over. maybe I can try to help you with a few ideas to stop her" she said smiling, happy to help.
Minksplash nodded. "Okay . . Let's do that . . but first of all . . how can we stop Ottersplash if we don't know where she is . ." she sighed again. "Like I said . . she just appears, then disappears without a trace . . she said. Minksplash then looked around and saw a rabbit a little ways off, she then bolted after it, eventually catching up to it and pinning it to the ground where she nipped its neck, killing it. She then picked up the rabbit and padded back to Lillypool.

Old December 28th, 2023, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Minksplash nodded. "Okay . . Let's do that . . but first of all . . how can we stop Ottersplash if we don't know where she is . ." she sighed again. "Like I said . . she just appears, then disappears without a trace . . she said. Minksplash then looked around and saw a rabbit a little ways off, she then bolted after it, eventually catching up to it and pinning it to the ground where she nipped its neck, killing it. She then picked up the rabbit and padded back to Lillypool.

"hmm-well lets think of possible places she could have gone" she said as she starts to sniff around for prey.

(im logging off ill reply tomorrow!)

Old December 28th, 2023, 09:22 PM
king of arson and murder

Quote:
"hmm-well lets think of possible places she could have gone" she said as she starts to sniff around for prey.

(im logging off ill reply tomorrow!)
(kk gn!)

Minksplash set down the rabbit. "It could be possible that she's hiding out in another clan's territory . . maybe ShadowClan or RiverClan . . while ThunderClan hates us . . Ottersplash is smart enough to not go there . . she knows she'll be killed if she goes there . . It is also possible that she could be hiding out in the outskirts . ." she sighed. "Just so many options of where she could've gone . ."

Old December 28th, 2023, 10:02 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @TheLostAmongTheStars
Ripplepelt didn't waste time lingering in camp, heading straight into the territory once she was sure Adderpaw was following. It wasn't hard to spot where they were headed - a thick forest on hilly territory, it stood out from RiverClan's damp grasslands, rivers, and swamps like a sore thumb. It was obvious, and clear in the fact that not many cats used the territory - Rugged Ranges had not always belonged to RiverClan.

Once they were far enough from camp that she was no longer concerned about waking her clanmates up, she spoke up.

"You really haven't heard of SkyClan?" she asked, glancing back at Adder curiously. It wasn't that she didn't believe her, but she'd been alive to see SkyClan merge with RiverClan - of all the clans still in the territories, she would have thought they, at least, would remember them.
Old December 28th, 2023, 10:24 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
Ripplepelt didn't waste time lingering in camp, heading straight into the territory once she was sure Adderpaw was following. It wasn't hard to spot where they were headed - a thick forest on hilly territory, it stood out from RiverClan's damp grasslands, rivers, and swamps like a sore thumb. It was obvious, and clear in the fact that not many cats used the territory - Rugged Ranges had not always belonged to RiverClan.

Once they were far enough from camp that she was no longer concerned about waking her clanmates up, she spoke up.

"You really haven't heard of SkyClan?" she asked, glancing back at Adder curiously. It wasn't that she didn't believe her, but she'd been alive to see SkyClan merge with RiverClan - of all the clans still in the territories, she would have thought they, at least, would remember them.
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw shook her head no. "No I haven't heard it at all!" Adderpaw said very loudly before wincing at that. Her mind said she could be loud now but it over did it. "Sorry! But uh, I had a hard time finding a cat willing to teach me how to swim as a kit. I think I would have to try and pull out another cats teeth to let them give me a history lesson as a kit" Adderpaw said with a bitter tone in her voice. Seemed like the older cats could be a little lazy in teaching but that wouldn't be Adder. She would be the wisest cat and not hold information. "How long ago did they disappear? Was it like hundreds of years ago?" Adderpaw said with a curious look in her eyes.
Old December 28th, 2023, 11:45 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!

r i p p l e p e l t
Ripplepelt let out a sigh. "It seems to me like the warriors of RiverClan don't care to do their duties. Maybe I'm old fashioned," she mewed, tail flicking, "but in my day we trained our apprentices, completed our patrols, and helped out with the kits! Once it's a little warmer, perhaps I'll hold a swimming lesson for the kits," she mused. The queens would probably have her pelt if she took them out in this cold. And maybe a little history lesson will tide them over until then, she thought. If Adderpaw who was already apprenticed didn't know about SkyClan, what hope was there for the kits? Someone had to tell their story.

"SkyClan used to live right here on the territory with us, alongside RiverClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and ThunderClan. Each clan has their own speciality, and SkyClan was no different - they had powerful hind legs, and used them for jumping great distances or heights. They felt most at home in the trees, with tough paw pads to keep them from getting sore paws while climbing and jumping."

Ripplepelt shook her head at Adderpaw's question, amused. "It wasn't so long ago at all. I was well into my warrior days already... Fallenstar was our leader back then. And they didn't quite... disappear, as you say. Believe it or not, the cats of SkyClan joined our very own RiverClan."
Old December 28th, 2023, 11:58 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
Ripplepelt let out a sigh. "It seems to me like the warriors of RiverClan don't care to do their duties. Maybe I'm old fashioned," she mewed, tail flicking, "but in my day we trained our apprentices, completed our patrols, and helped out with the kits! Once it's a little warmer, perhaps I'll hold a swimming lesson for the kits," she mused. The queens would probably have her pelt if she took them out in this cold. And maybe a little history lesson will tide them over until then, she thought. If Adderpaw who was already apprenticed didn't know about SkyClan, what hope was there for the kits? Someone had to tell their story.

"SkyClan used to live right here on the territory with us, alongside RiverClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and ThunderClan. Each clan has their own speciality, and SkyClan was no different - they had powerful hind legs, and used them for jumping great distances or heights. They felt most at home in the trees, with tough paw pads to keep them from getting sore paws while climbing and jumping."

Ripplepelt shook her head at Adderpaw's question, amused. "It wasn't so long ago at all. I was well into my warrior days already... Fallenstar was our leader back then. And they didn't quite... disappear, as you say. Believe it or not, the cats of SkyClan joined our very own RiverClan."

Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw nodded her head. She could imagine how Ripplepelt was back in the day and was a bit envious of the sounds of that clan. Nevermind that Adder, you can do something about it. "I don't think I wouldn't mind joining in both of those events. I will be close to a warrior by then but I'm sure I could help other kits learn how to swim. Also learning some more stories would be nice" She said with a small smile as she looked to the side thinking about it. "Maybe by then I will have some interesting stories to tell the kits as well. I mean I already fought loners, but that isn't the most interesting thing" In her mind she wondered what the clan had been like, she pondered if she should ask Ripplepelt right now. No, no, no she is already trying to tell one story right now!

"They sounded like they were cut from some strong stuff!" Adderpaw remarked

Then with what came next Adderpaw was shocked. "Wait what?! How could a clan disappear in our time like that?" There was genuine disbelief in her voice. This made her head run with so many questions she nearly became dizzy. "Well not disappear like you said, but wouldn't have star clan wanted there to be five clans? Why just let one up and disappear? Were the stars getting lazy and wanted one less clan of high ranks to deal with or give out high ranks to?" Adderpaw questioned. She kept her low opinion of Starclan to herself as she would have been a lot more degrading than that. "Then.. I wonder, maybe I could have some Skyclan in me, I wonder how high I could jump- Wait I'm getting side tracked." Adderpaw recognized.

Last edited by Fish; December 28th, 2023 at 11:58 PM.