Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM

Old January 19th, 2019, 04:06 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

"For StarClan's sake, I'm not going to attack you." Probably. Lionstorm didn't plan on attacking the kit, but if he annoyed him.. well, he had it coming. "And no, if I stuffed it full of deathberries you'd be able to see the juice glistening in the mouth. You can't see that, can you? No? That's because you're just being a paranoid fur-ball. Now come on, settle down. Enjoy the gift." It'd be rude of Fawnkit to reject the offering after all of Lionstorm's hard work in catching it.

Lionstorm took a seat, tail wrapping around his paws as he stared down at Fawnkit. "All I wanted was to be nice and bring you some food. You should be gracious I bothered, squirrels aren't that easy to catch in Leaf-bare. Dig in."

@Dipper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 19th, 2019, 04:15 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

"How is it paranoid to think you'd probably hurt me again, considering the last time we talked, that's all you did? You followed me around, then attacked me," Fawnkit pointed out, recollecting the details of their encounter flatly, irked that Lionstorm was pretending it hadn't happened - or was minimizing it, as well as its damage. Getting stomped on and squished? It'd hurt! "I guess you didn't poison it," he said after careful examination, "but that doesn't mean I'm going to accept it. Go take it to some... queen, or pretty she-cat or something, I don't know. Maybe an elder. But I'm not interested."

The assertation was accompanied by Fawnkit peering around Lionstorm, searching the camp for something else he could do if he didn't let up on this. He could retreat into the nursery, see if either of his fathers were around to play or chat- he'd like that much better than Lionstorm's company.

Flicking his gaze back, he meowed, "Why would I be gracious? I don't like you. I don't even want to be talking to you, much less be indebted to you." That aside, the catch itself was impressive and for that to be gifted to him personally may have been flattering; incredibly so, if the warrior hadn't been Lionstorm.

@BILL.
Old January 19th, 2019, 05:52 AM
work is never done

"I told you I wasn't going to hurt you," Lionstorm's voice dropped into a low growl. "Besides, why would I poison you? That's cowardly. I'll wait until you're an apprentice and deal with you then." His tail twitched, an expression of annoyance crossing his face as the kit blatantly refused his gift. How rude.

Lionstorm's lips drew back menacingly, forcing himself to contain a snarl as he spoke. "I caught it for you," he repeated himself. "You are going to accept it. I understand your parents might've not taught you manners, but this is a gift. You will accept and eat this squirrel." He wasn't going to take 'no' for an answer, and his eyes narrowed at Fawnkit. "This isn't something you'll be in debt to me for. I just want you to enjoy a freshly caught squirrel. You will eat it, and you will like it."

@Dipper

Old January 19th, 2019, 06:27 AM
the stars are aligned

“Oh, so poisoning is where you draw the line into cowardly. Holding me down and squishing me before I become an apprentice? That’s fair game, apparently,” Fawnkit said with a bitter laugh and a roll of his eyes, unbelievably skeptical of this tom and his morals, his values that continuously changed seemingly at the drop of a mouse. Or depending on his mood.

Although he noticed Lionstorm was growing increasingly irritated with him, he didn’t back down. ”I’m not accepting it, but I do think it’s ironic… y’know, you lecturing me on manners and parents teaching them. You’re a full warrior, and your father still had to come yell at you.” At his insistence, he merely gave an obstinate shake of his head with his nose turned up, eyelids lowered in distaste. ”I don’t want your gift. Even if it wouldn’t put me in debt to you, it’s still a cheap way of making yourself feel better about picking on a defenseless kit a few sunrises ago just because I wouldn't play your stupid games of manipulation. Leave me alone.”

@BILL.
Old January 19th, 2019, 12:55 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Snowsong lifted a paw as she heard ice shatter. She looked around the clearing and saw Stormdream sitting beside a small puddle, which had frozen over. She quietly padded over, hoping to start a conversation with him since he looked lonely. “Hey, you okay?” She meowed, brushing against the tom for a brief second. Maybe he’s stressed. If then I should leave him alone, or I could try talking to him.. She stepped back, waiting for a response. I’ll just try talking to him.
Stormdream looked up at Snowsong, his eyes were calm but it was clear he has had some inner turmoil recently. Stormdream thought about the she-cat's question, am I okay, he thought for a short second. Of course I'm not okay, but I'd rather not dive into a conversation about it, I wouldn't want her to feel bad for me like that."yeah, I'm fine," he said nervously, trying to hide the truth behind the statement. He gave the cat a slight smile and tried to cover up his anxiety of the matter. I hope that didn't sound to fake, He fretted.

(sorry for the late response I wasn't really feeling the best last night)
Old January 19th, 2019, 06:28 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Stormdream looked up at Snowsong, his eyes were calm but it was clear he has had some inner turmoil recently. Stormdream thought about the she-cat's question, am I okay, he thought for a short second. Of course I'm not okay, but I'd rather not dive into a conversation about it, I wouldn't want her to feel bad for me like that."yeah, I'm fine," he said nervously, trying to hide the truth behind the statement. He gave the cat a slight smile and tried to cover up his anxiety of the matter. I hope that didn't sound to fake, He fretted.

(sorry for the late response I wasn't really feeling the best last night)
Its fine

-_-_-_-_-_-

Snowsong stepped back to examine in cat. Is he lying? She flicked her tail. Oh well.. The she-cat stepped forward to stand beside him. “Well, um...” She glanced at the kill pile. “Uh, I was actually planning to go back into the territory, try to catch some more prey since I didn’t catch much...” She gave her chest fur a quick lick. “You wanna come?”

Character Site

Old January 19th, 2019, 06:58 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Settingsun couldn’t remember ever hating a cat so much.

There had been plenty of things that had wronged her throughout her life. Her siblings. The evil era leaders. Her mother. Leaf-bare. So many things.
Yet, she couldn’t remember hating anything more than the black-and-white furred tomcat that stood in front of her now.
She didn’t know why she hated him either. She’d talked to him only a couple of times, but every time her fur just bristled and she wanted to claw his face off. Maybe it was the words that came out of his mouth. How he seemed to be stupid with his words that she probably lot a few brain cells by just listening. Or maybe it was his confident smile he always wore. How he always seemed to be sure of himself, and it made her skin crawl.
But she just didn’t understand. She’d seen him interact with other cats many times over, and he didn’t seem to have the same effect on them. Yet he had acted the same as he had with her. And yes, she knew this. Settingsun definitely was not a stalker though. Only a simple observer. A simple observer of someone who seemed to be the only cat in the world that could make her lose her cool and snap.

She didn’t want to inflate his ego anymore, she knew he didn’t need that. So upon his greeting she rolled her eyes and gave a simple huff of acknowledgement. “Oh yes. The unpleasant one.” She meowed, Keelung her voice as monotone as possible. At his next words though, her eyes narrowed and she flattened her ears.
She gave him a quick once over, her ears standing straight once more. ”No, battle scars. Not pretty, but hey at least I have something to show I showed up for it.” She let out a small annoyed growl, flicking her tail. “Where’s yours?” Oh wait, I forgot..” She let a small snicker out as she flicked her black tail towards him. “Your pelt is too important to subject to that kind of action. You were probably cuddled up in some moss, deep in a feather-lined den.” Her smirk was prominent on her face as she glanced up at him, boldly meeting his gaze with two wide blue eyes.

[sorry it's short!!]
@RedHead

Pleasantpelt liked Settingsun.

She was funny. Funny enough that the first words that came out of his mouth made him snort in amusement. Unpleasant? Him? Never. Even his name made it clear that he was pleasant, or at least his pelt was. "I think you mean the pleasant one. You can tell from my pelt. Just one glance at me and I have all the she-cat's swooning," he said with a teasing glint in his eyes. Pleasantpelt saw the way that her eyes were narrowed and her ears were flattened and he was guessing it was because she wasn't enjoying his presence, but he didn't let that affect him. "Were you blinded during the battle? No need to look so hostile, I'm not the enemy," he scoffed, lifting his chin with indignation.

The Tuxedo warrior was about to show her the scratches on his inner arms when he remembered that they had already healed. He suppressed a growl of frustration. He refused to lose to such a weak insult. "I'll have you know that I was at the battle. I'm just a better fighting than you I suppose. I didn't let myself get clawed over and over again," he retorted back, subtly unsheathing his claws and digging them into the soft soil below. He met her wide blue eyes with his own yellow gaze, glaring at her with defiance. For a moment, he couldn't help but notice how nice her eyes were and found himself staring at them longer than he should have. After zoning out for a bit, he realized what he was doing and dragged his gaze down to rest on her nose. His pelt heated up in embarrassment but he kept a confident glare on his face. He just prayed silently to StarClan that she hadn't noticed.

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; January 19th, 2019 at 07:00 PM.
Old January 19th, 2019, 08:57 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Its fine

-_-_-_-_-_-

Snowsong stepped back to examine in cat. Is he lying? She flicked her tail. Oh well.. The she-cat stepped forward to stand beside him. “Well, um...” She glanced at the kill pile. “Uh, I was actually planning to go back into the territory, try to catch some more prey since I didn’t catch much...” She gave her chest fur a quick lick. “You wanna come?”
The tom thought for a second at Snowsongs words, hunting would be a way to get these thoughts out of my head, hunting was the only thing that really calmed me much "sure, I would love to hunt with you," he said forcing out a bit more of a smile, that ended up being a generally awkward face.
Old January 20th, 2019, 05:22 AM
work is never done

Lionstorm snorted, his tail moving away from his paws as he rose. "I hardly held you down, kit. But I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." He wasn't that sincere, it was hard to be sorry when the kit was being insolent. Disrespectful, rude. A disgrace to the Clan. Fawnkit would be better suited for ShadowClan if he was going to hold a grudge over something so minor.

Bristling, Lionstorm broke into a snarl, baring his teeth viciously at Fawnkit. "He is not and will never be my father. Don't you dare make that assumption again." Firehawk was merely a placeholder, a figure that continuously impeded him. Sometimes, he wished he was dead, forever out of his way-- he knew Iceflower would never be as suffocating as Firehawk was and he liked her far better for that. "If you don't take it, I'll force you to eat it. I don't think you want me to do that, Fawnkit. Take it."

@Dipper

Old January 20th, 2019, 06:39 AM
the stars are aligned

Instinctively, his hackles almost raised when there were teeth bared at him, but he managed to avoid reacting aside from rearing back slightly in surprise. ”Oh… sorry.” The apology was a little blander then what would usually tumble from his mouth, the sincerity lost when he didn’t care that much about Lionstorm or what he was saying, it didn’t matter to him. What he was focused on at the moment was getting away from this irritating warrior.

”What if I’m not hungry? I don’t want to eat.” Especially not in front of Lionstorm after what he’d said about his weight, he’d made a point not to eat as much. Flattening his ears, he averted his gaze to mumble, “Offer it to some cat that needs the food. You already said that I clearly didn’t.” Fawnkit was going to be stubborn about this, uninterested in accepting this gift of sorts when it would presumably be a token of a smoothened relationship when that couldn’t be further from the truth.

However, if this squirrel was the reason Lionstorm was pestering him, he guessed he could make it easier on both of them. Fawnkit caved with a ‘fine’ and slid the squirrel over to himself, but he didn’t move to eat it; once Lionstorm left, he planned on putting it into the pile.

@BILL.