Today 11:44 AM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:39 AM

Old May 8th, 2020, 12:39 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Lionsrange

Lotuspaw did as she was told. She adjusted her legs and made sure she was in a comfortable position. She slowly crept towards the stone, imagining a soft plump moust. Her massive shoulders tensed as she prepared to pounce. She kicked herself off the ground and landed with her front paws on top of the stone.

@Leopardblaze
Old May 8th, 2020, 01:18 AM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotuspaw did as she was told. She adjusted her legs and made sure she was in a comfortable position. She slowly crept towards the stone, imagining a soft plump moust. Her massive shoulders tensed as she prepared to pounce. She kicked herself off the ground and landed with her front paws on top of the stone.

@Leopardblaze
"That was great!" Leopardblaze purred happily, pride filling her chest. Her spotted tail swished happily and she padded over to her apprentice. "Do you think you're up to catch a mouse?" she asked, a hint of challenge glimmering in her green eyes. She was excited, and she believed Lotuspaw would be able to catch a mouse easily, she seemed to learn things quickly.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; May 8th, 2020 at 01:19 AM.
Old May 8th, 2020, 01:31 AM
Mysterious....

"Well, I'll try..."she said quietly. What if she failed though. She was no good at anything, how would she even catch a mouse. She took a few deep breaths. She sniffed the air, trying to detect a mouse. Her whiskers twiched. She moved her ears around. Suddenly, she smelled a mouse hearby. The leaves around it shuffled quietly. She crouched down and crept forpawd. She took another deep breath and pounced. The mouse was held down before she swiftly bit it. She looked down at her catch. It seemed alright. had she done it right?

@Leopardblaze
Old May 8th, 2020, 01:52 AM

Quote:
"Well, I'll try..."she said quietly. What if she failed though. She was no good at anything, how would she even catch a mouse. She took a few deep breaths. She sniffed the air, trying to detect a mouse. Her whiskers twiched. She moved her ears around. Suddenly, she smelled a mouse hearby. The leaves around it shuffled quietly. She crouched down and crept forpawd. She took another deep breath and pounced. The mouse was held down before she swiftly bit it. She looked down at her catch. It seemed alright. had she done it right?

@Leopardblaze
Leopardblaze quickly padded over a purr rising in her throat," Great job!" She looked over at the mouse, a quick clean kill. "I'm very proud of you," she chirped happily, flicking Lotuspaw's ear with her tail. Leopardblaze had confidence in her apprentice's abilities, she would make a fine warrior one day. "Now take your mouse and put it in that small gab between those roots so we can keep hunting," she meowed flicking her ears towards the tree to the left of them. "I know this territory very well and there's usually many mice around this area," she meowed, inhaling the scents around her.
Old May 8th, 2020, 02:14 AM
Mysterious....

Lotuspaw dipped her head greatefully and padded over to leave her mouse. Had she really done well? Her mentor seemed to think so. She smiled. All the other cats that called her a monster, maybe they were wrong...
"Haha you're a badger! Your paws are so clumsy!" squeaked a tom-kit.
"I'm...I...he he.."whimpered Lotuskit, her massive shoulders slumping.
"She-cats should be pretty. You look like a bear!" giggld a she-kit.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"yowled Lotuskit as she lashed out, her paw hitting the tom-kit in the face and making him slam into the she-kit's side.
"Lotuskit! What are you doing?! Stay away from my kits, you monster! I'm going to have a chat with Flyfur about your agression."meowed an angry queen.

(That was a flashback)

@Leopardblaze

Last edited by Shade.; May 8th, 2020 at 02:15 AM.
Old May 10th, 2020, 07:55 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamontail12 View Post
@RedHead

I don't know. I was assigned to take them. Maybe ask the leader?
"Yeah. Just keep going. We're getting closer

Quailsnap nodded upon hearing Streamsong speak, ears continuing to flick about nervously. He really did not like how this place felt. "What are we doing out here again? Hunting?" Why would they need to hunt all the way out here? That was just stupid in Quailsnap's mind. Good job on your choices for this patrol Sootflare. The red-brown warrior began to slow down, feeling the change in the wind and the scent as well, signifying they were now within Lionsrange. "Watch out for falling rocks." The tom scoffed, disliking this situation more and more as they got further into the mountainous area.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 12th, 2020, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Lotuspaw dipped her head greatefully and padded over to leave her mouse. Had she really done well? Her mentor seemed to think so. She smiled. All the other cats that called her a monster, maybe they were wrong...
"Haha you're a badger! Your paws are so clumsy!" squeaked a tom-kit.
"I'm...I...he he.."whimpered Lotuskit, her massive shoulders slumping.
"She-cats should be pretty. You look like a bear!" giggld a she-kit.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"yowled Lotuskit as she lashed out, her paw hitting the tom-kit in the face and making him slam into the she-kit's side.
"Lotuskit! What are you doing?! Stay away from my kits, you monster! I'm going to have a chat with Flyfur about your agression."meowed an angry queen.

(That was a flashback)

@Leopardblaze
Leopardblaze glanced around before looking back at Lotuspaw meowing, "Would you like to try hunting for something else or do you want to keep trying for more mice?" She tasted the air briefly trying to catch any scent that were to drift past.
Old May 13th, 2020, 12:43 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quailsnap began feeling more and more uneasy. It seemed that Streamsong wasn't even around anymore, as the warrior could neither hear nor scent him anymore. Tail flicking Quailsnap continued to sniff the area, deciding he should try to find at least something before he headed back to camp. It would be another long journey, and the tom was not looking forward to it.
Perking up his ears, the tom caught the sound of a... mouse? Yes. The scent reached him a moment later, and he dropped into a hunting crouch, his ears constantly flicking as he stalked forward, trying his best to judge the distance of the mouse without his sight. It was hard. So very hard. Quailsnap could feel himselg getting closer and closer, and then suddenly there was a squeal, some skittering, and the mouse was gone. "Mouse-dung!" The tomcat spat, realizing he'd probably gotten too close without any cover. As if there was any cover for him to hide behind up here. "I suppose... just try again...." The tom mumbled to himself, tail-tip flicking with anger.

@Cinnamontail12

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 17th, 2020, 10:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

With Warblerpaw in tow, Thistlestep left camp.

It was a fair distance to Lionsrange but he didn't stop, even going as far as to pick up his pace to encourage Warblerpaw to move faster. "I know Sootflare said we don't have to go all the way, but this will be good for you."

By the time the rocky hills were in sight, the world around them was cast in a orange-gold glow and Thistlestep finally slowed down. "How're you holding up?" he questioned his apprentice, but didn't personally care too much. "That's great, now scent the air."

Thistlestep wanted to test his senses, to try to make him more alert to his surroundings.. and he knew this unfamiliar, but not very fishy environment would be perfect for that.

[ @vermin ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:08 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Sun high, radiating its light and warm down on their pelts the calico tom tried his best to catch up or at least kept sight on his mentor who obviously didn't care to slow down. A cool breeze accompanied the forest, flattening down his fur that only gave him temporary relief. Weird as it's not even a hot day yet it feels like he can catch fire any second and faint? Is he really that out of shape? Thistlestep's words started to sink in.

Weighing down on his heels, he pushed onwards to stay at his side despite all his panting. "Ah," Gah! Finally, he slowed down. Gulping down some air with a few large chest heaves, he replied back. "Fine-," he mewed, trying to brush it off like the walk is nothing. He looked around first and then pulled in a long sniff, jaws slight apart to draw in the scents around them. "Well. I don't smell a rabbit."
@BILL.