Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:08 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by squidz
Today 10:04 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by squidz
Today 10:01 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 09:56 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 16th, 2019, 07:16 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwibounce emerged from the edge of camp, confused. The sharp Leaf-fall air nipped at her fur, sending small shivers trimming through her body. A clan meeting this early? She wondered, head cocking sideways, she trotted over to the highbranch anyway, curious to hear what Icestar was going to say. She seemed...nice, after all.

~~~

Raventuft glanced up from his place in the clearing, ears peeking up with interest. A clan meeting? He thought. He stood up, grumbling quietly to himself. The new leader seemed quite commanding, much more than Windystar. a bit colder as well. She probably had a rough past. He wondered silently what she would say to the clan. His ears twitched irritably. Oh, well...
@Lilyfur2 @CasperCreates
Cascadespirit bounded up beside Kiwibounce, sitting down.
"A clan meeting now?" He grumbled, yawning.

His ears perked at Icestar's announcement of outsiders.
I... used to be a loner.. He thought with a pounding heart. But I would never be disloyal! I'm a ShadowClan cat now..

He listened carefully, tail swishing. He looked uncomfortable.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; October 16th, 2019 at 07:19 AM.
Old October 16th, 2019, 08:26 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Turning his head to the highbranch to briefly observe the cat stood upon it, Crowsight gave a short shake of his head. He worried that if -anyone- left the clearing before she had called it off properly, they would be put under extra careful watch. It would definitely not surprise him. While he shared Hailstorm's wish to disappear from the scene, he believed it safest for both of them to withhold such urges.
Sighing as quietly as he could muster, the tom turned his gaze back to the similar blue orbs of Hail's. "I believe it is in both our best interest to remain until the speech is properly over. Afterwards, I'd gladly take you for a hunt, the clan needs to be kept fed, hmm?" he hummed, trying to sound as supportive as he could whilst also assuring the molly that their opinions on the matter were alike.
"I suppose you're right," Hailstorm let out a quiet sigh and turned her gaze briefly back to the highbranch. As uncomfortable as she was listening to all of this hot-headed nonsense that her mother was spouting, she was comforted by the thought of going for a hunt afterwards. She used that notion to get her through the meeting.
"A hunt would be great, yeah," She nodded, composing herself enough to let the honest gratitude reflect in her blue gaze.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 16th, 2019, 09:47 AM
clearing away the dust

@Fuzzyfeline @Moonraven @RedHead @Dipper @Undertaker @Skeleton Bliss Girl

"With all of this in mind," The looming leader called out once more, after listening to the various outcries of her clan below her. "I want mentors to train their apprentices especially hard. I want battle training to be stepped up, and I would like for warriors, too, to practice battle moves with each other in the training hollow when possible. We have suffered so much and it has cost us much strength; we need to keep ourselves sharp and honed to perfection. We must be ready for anything. StarClan knows those rogues could come back for a second wind at any time! It is best to be prepared." She gazed around her once more, looking carefully for the cats who had seemed to support her the most so far. She would need them now more than ever, during this time of transition, and of convincing the other half that she was the right cat to lead them.

"Blackmoon, Dawnstripe, Daintybird, Wolfglare, Beastspark," she called out certain cats by name, the ones whom she trusted the most. "I wish to speak with the lot of you in my den. As for the rest of you, this meeting is dismissed." She leapt down from the highbranch, her powerful muscles rippling as she landed with a thud on the pine-strewn ground below. She turned to her deputy who had been seated just below her.

"If I had my way, it would be my prodigal daughter, Dawnstripe, leading beside me, and not some rogue. Let's make that perfectly clear," She spat to Crowtail. She didn't bother lowering her voice as she spoke to him, as she did not care who heard. "Just follow my orders and do your job correctly, and we shall not have problems. Got that?" She did not wait for a response from the black cat before stalking into her den beneath the highbranch tree, lashing her tail behind her as she went.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 16th, 2019, 10:09 AM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft smiled, glancing off into the direction of the elders den. He could imagine how content they were at the moemnt, as their den usually got stuffy, for him at least. He glanced at Boulderheart. "At least when we're elders, we can do the same."
If we make it that far boulderheart thought darkly, she shook her head a little trying not to think about something so dark. “Yeah” she murmured in response. She turned to her friend “how’s your day been?” She asked not wanting to think about the day she becomes an elder.

Old October 16th, 2019, 10:38 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark had settled near the front of the group of cats to listen to Icestar as she spoke, he was momentarily worried about what she said about outsiders. He and Silentkit didn't have a drop of what was considered 'warrior blood' in their veins. It never really occurred or bothered him all that much until now. He was often too preoccupied in his own world to bother worrying about what others thoughts of him. Did this mean he'd have to be more aware of those around him?! The tom had plastered his ears down as his look at his big paws, no, he'd be fine. Although he had some outsider friends, he's never seen them around the clans before. Plus, Icestar said she wasn't going to kick them out. So long as he was careful he doubted he'd have much to worry about. Silentkit couldn't talk so it wasn't like she could disagree vocally with anything, she never made trouble either but it wouldn't hurt to talk to her at some point in time. He's pulled out of his head when he hears his name among a few others being called by the leader. Intrigued more than worried, Beastspark pushed his well-built body to upward to stand, rolling his broad shoulders before his paws moving to trail after Icestar as she led the way to her den. He cast a mildly disheartened glanced at Crowtail as he went, catching the end tail of Icestar's sharp words to him. He did feel a little bad for Crowtail, as a fellow former outsider, but not enough for him to risk the life he was trying to build for his daughter in this clan. So he kept his maw shut, and moved along.
@CasperCreates
Old October 16th, 2019, 12:00 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@CasperCreates

Listening to Icestar address the clan, Wolfglare let his gaze sweep the clearing. He took in the faces of the other cats there, determining which cats he would need to watch more closely. After losing the one cat that had been becoming more dear to him, he’d closed off once more, going back to his old ways of simply watching and waiting, gathering information on other cats so he could use it if the time came. He’d only talked to Iceheart a few times because they were both similar in size and appearance. He knew she wouldn’t have been intimidated by him if he approached her, and now he held a deeper understanding of her than what his observance could give him. She was Icestar now, the leader, something that Wolfglare was approving of. But he did know her faults. And he was determined to make himself known as her supporter so he could aid her where needed.
For now though, it would be best to let her make her decisions first, to hear her out. Especially since she was probably on a pride high from receiving her nine lives. Wolfglare had heard leaders change, mostly for the better, when they had their nine lives bestowed upon them. Right now, to him, it simply looked as if Icestar was even more ready to lead Shadowclan. But he still wasn’t sure how good she was at hiding her emotions.
As his name was called, Wolfglare lifted his head and focused on Icestar. All of the cats she called seemed to be ones he’d heard and seen supporting her. She probably had something about her plans to discuss with them. Raising to his paws, the large tomcat made his way through the crowd towards the front. He watched as Icestar disappeared into her den, closely followed by Beastspark. Crowtail was sitting outside, and Wolfglare made sure to give him a deliberate once over that conveyed one thing. You’re being watched rogue. Then he ducked and stepped into the den behind Beastspark, opting to try and sit near the edge so he didn’t overcrowd it.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 16th, 2019, 01:12 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
"I suppose you're right," Hailstorm let out a quiet sigh and turned her gaze briefly back to the highbranch. As uncomfortable as she was listening to all of this hot-headed nonsense that her mother was spouting, she was comforted by the thought of going for a hunt afterwards. She used that notion to get her through the meeting.
"A hunt would be great, yeah," She nodded, composing herself enough to let the honest gratitude reflect in her blue gaze.

Crowsight let out a short, quiet sigh as he listened to the last part of the speech. Train apprentices harder, did she know how some warriors treated their apprentices? Giving them a straight out reason to put even more pressure on them was just straight out evil in his book. He could not believe this switch of leadership. His tail swung aggressively behind him, whilst the rest of his body otherwise showed calm.
"Well, there it is.. I'd say getting out of here is officially an option" he spoke, turning to Hailstorm. Whilst his words were mostly meaning for the two to go hunting, his own consideration of leaving the clan were at their highest. However for now, he could at least give this molly a break from her terrible mother.
Old October 16th, 2019, 03:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@CasperCreates
Soaringpaw was thrilled with Icestar. I wish Icestar was my mentor. Icestar is wise and experienced and not a soft fox-heart like the rest of the warriors... she let out a howl,” KILL THOSE WHO DON’T HAVE PURE SHADOWCLAN BLOOD!” She purred in excitement about Icestar changing the clan for better.
@Skeleton Bliss Girl
Butternutsun was enraged with Icestar,” They are just as loyal as the rest of us!” She hissed at Icestar. She shook her head before approaching Crowtail and giving them a sympathetic look,” I’m sorry about Icestar’s behavior.” She appologized. Us warriors are just fine fighting for ourself. This sounds like she’ll turn the clan into what I’ve heard about Deceptionstar...

Last edited by Mango; October 16th, 2019 at 03:40 PM.
Old October 16th, 2019, 03:46 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@CasperCreates
Soaringpaw was thrilled with Icestar. I wish Icestar was my mentor. Icestar is wise and experienced and not a soft fox-heart like the rest of the warriors... she let out a howl,” KILL THOSE WHO DON’T HAVE PURE SHADOWCLAN BLOOD!” She hissed in excitement about Icestar

@Spirit

Butternutsun was enraged with Icestar,” They are just as loyal as the rest of us!” She hissed at Icestar. She shook her head before approaching Crowtail and giving them a sympathetic look,” I’m sorry about Icestar’s behavior.” She appologized.
"I do not seem to recall having said anything about genocide," Icestar growled at Soaringpaw. "Don't get yourself too excited, kit. I said we need to watch out for the outsiders, not murder them. Don't ruffle up your fur." She scolded the younger, misguided cat. While she appreciated her enthusiasm, that kind of behavior was not going to be tolerated. If all the outsiders were killed, that would basically cut ShadowClan in half. That's not what Icestar wanted at all.

The leader then turned to Butternutsun as she passed her on the way into the Leader's den.
"You're apologizing on behalf of your leader? What are you, my mother? Don't act like you're above me." Her lips curled back in a snarl. She didn't like this she-cat's superiority complex. She'd witnessed it before, back when Windystar was first killed, how she had tried to immediately assert herself on top of the clan. She would make sure the brown tabby knew her place.

Old October 16th, 2019, 04:09 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@CasperCreates

So far Blackmoon was agreeing with everything Icestar was saying. Train the apprentices more. Yes don't be lazy and arrogant like her mentor was. He was to young to have her as an apprentice. She was more mature than he had been.
Shacking the thought the molly went back to listening. The new leader i had a good set on where ShadowClan should go. Train hard to be prepared, both apprentice and warrior. Her strong then get what was rightfully theirs. Their land and their pride. They were ShafowClan after all. Supposed to be the strong mysterious Clan known for their cold hearts. If course they weren't cold to each other or Black wasn't. She was kind to her Clanmatrs, at least those who abided the warrior code and have her no reason to question them.
Hearing her own name along with others the young warrior perked up was interest. First day of a new era and she was specifically mentioned by the leader. If that didn't boost her ego nothing would. Catching on that she was being called to a private meeting with only a few chosen warriors Blackmoon got chills. A secluded meeting in the warriors den?! She thought a bit excited.
At Butternutsun's comment about loyalty she scuffed. Her classmates were getting to trusting. What happened to them? Yet at Soaringpaw's comment she was utterly shocked. Killing them was a bit far. Giving the apprentice a sideways glance she said nothing, not really given a chance as Icestar spoke. Quite pleased with the leaders reply she stood up and followed Icestar staying a respectable distance not wanting to get in her way.
So far the way Icestar was handling things seemed, right. Taking charge with power and showing that ShadowClan would no longer be weak or tolerate nonsense.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread