Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:43 AM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:03 AM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2018, 04:38 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Two green eyes were downcast as a golden tomcat pushed his way out of the nursery. He shook out his broad shoulders, taking one glance back before padding further into the clearing. His tail flicked once as he sat down in a patch of weak sunlight, the cold wind biting at his thin fur. Leaf-bare was coming, and Canarysong was scared. He’d always stuggled keeping warm in the colder moons with his short, thin fur. And now he had five newborn kits to take care of. Ears flattening against his head, Canarysong lifted his head and closed his eyes, taking slow, deep breaths of the crisp air. He stayed like that for quite a few moments, completely still other than the occasional twitch of his shoulder too keep his body from freezing up.
Canarysong has never meant form kisy to happen. But it was the spur of the moment, and he had been so lonely. And now Bluebell was dead, having died during kitbirth. Canarysong was appreciative for Strawberrythorn’s offer to care for his kits, he didn’t know the ginger feline too well. But he didn’t know she’d lost her recent litter, and she was still unstable from that. She probably needed kits to help her feel better. And Canarysong was glad to help, and for the help. Opening his eyes once more, the golden tomcat let the tired green orbs take in his surroundings, trying to keep himself warm by shuffling his paws.

@Solstice!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 11th, 2018, 07:37 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Two green eyes were downcast as a golden tomcat pushed his way out of the nursery. He shook out his broad shoulders, taking one glance back before padding further into the clearing. His tail flicked once as he sat down in a patch of weak sunlight, the cold wind biting at his thin fur. Leaf-bare was coming, and Canarysong was scared. He’d always stuggled keeping warm in the colder moons with his short, thin fur. And now he had five newborn kits to take care of. Ears flattening against his head, Canarysong lifted his head and closed his eyes, taking slow, deep breaths of the crisp air. He stayed like that for quite a few moments, completely still other than the occasional twitch of his shoulder too keep his body from freezing up.
Canarysong has never meant form kisy to happen. But it was the spur of the moment, and he had been so lonely. And now Bluebell was dead, having died during kitbirth. Canarysong was appreciative for Strawberrythorn’s offer to care for his kits, he didn’t know the ginger feline too well. But he didn’t know she’d lost her recent litter, and she was still unstable from that. She probably needed kits to help her feel better. And Canarysong was glad to help, and for the help. Opening his eyes once more, the golden tomcat let the tired green orbs take in his surroundings, trying to keep himself warm by shuffling his paws.

@Solstice!
daydream slipped out of the medicine cat den, yawning and arching their back in a stretch. it had been a minute since they had just.. relaxed. they felt the dewy air of the morning on their short fur. their fur was thin, it wasnt really suited for these up coming colder months, but they were making due. they sat down, their eyes squinted as they adjusted to the light of the clearing. if was the first time they had gotten sleep in awhile, they had been so busy,muchless having their usual terrible nightmares. they had been taking over the peacemaker rallies while windygale was held in camp, while also collecting leaf falls new herbs before they all rotted away during leafbare. they had alot on their plate, and also considering a new apprentice soon...flashpaw had been wonderful, but in the end..daydream couldnt even keep her around. they blamed themself that she had stepped down because of the stress they had caused. taking a deep breath, they pushed those thoughts out of their head. they had to move forward.

they spotted a familiar pelt..canarystorm? the last time they had seen him before the peacerallies was..when they were both apprentices. that was sad. rumors around camp was that he had 5, healthy kits now. they were daydreams kin, yet they couldnt find themselves going to the nursery and congratulating him when they were born. they hadnt spoken to him all of this time, why would he want to now? was he angry? they found themselves standing up and walking his way, even if they could sense the offness in the air already, they stepped forward. they looked so much alike when daydream really looked at him. it had been so long since theyve spoken to their brother. there had always been that distance ever since daydream had disowned their mother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windygale looked at the fuzzy, white tom before him. For such a large tom, his voice was gentle and reassuring, though Windygale himself was about the same. He didn't know why, but the golden brown feline found his chest to be not as tight, the knot in his stomach loosen. the deputy - no, warrior now. It hurt to correct himself. Upon being offered a walk in the territory, he tilted his head to the side ever so slightly. It helped to imagine all of the things that he enjoyed this time of year. He loved the sound of leaves crunching under his paws, as well as just the satisfying feeling. He loved it when the low lying bushes showed off their true colors, painting the ground with red, orange, and yellow. But his throat contracted as he remembered the broken look in his leader's multicolored eyes, and the hurt in his meow as Windygale himself was demoted. Breathing deeply, he gazed at Milkweed. "Y-yes," he started, mew thick with emotion for only a moment before he cleared his throat. "A walk in the territory would be... nice. But," he quickly added, the emotion entering his voice again. "I can't leave camp. G-Goldenstar's orders." The tom's voice wavered as he spoke the leader's name.
milkweed tilted his head, but didnt press right away. by the looks of it something was very, very wrong. and even if he hadnt known windygale for very long, but he knew distressed cat when he saw one. he took a step closure, his actions just as gentle as his tone of voice, settling himself next to windygale comfortably, yellow hues focused on his. "possibly tell me what happened? something seems to be bothering you, id be better to talk about it." they mewed. gossip ran like wildfire around camp sometimes, especially when it came to their leaders or deputies, eventually the whole clan found out about their business. hed rather hear it from windy than anyone else, though. it was always to get the persons side of the story then just hear about it. "id rather hear it from you than anyone else," he mumbled quietly. he wanted windygale to feel safe around him. after all, he did seem pretty shaken up and looked like id be better to atleast talk to someone.
Old November 11th, 2018, 09:09 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Ibisprowl would pad into the warriors den wordlessly, his white paws light even though he felt heavy with sleep. It had been a fairly successful day, he hadn't been sent out on a border patrol, but a few hunting patrols. He hadn't come back empty pawed, though a few creatures did manage to escape. In the end, he'd chalk it up as fine, not only that, but he had the luck of not having to talk to many cats in the entirety of the days events. So that was definitely a plus in his book. Now? He got to finally settle back into his nest.
And yet, with the good news of the day, the black and white tom couldn't help but feel a deep seeded anxiety bubbling in his gut. He was a supporter of the peace rallies, he had even attended a few. But Windygale, the very deputy of Shadowclan, had been caught and demoted, stripped of his rank because he had gone against Goldenstar's will. What would happen to him if he was caught? Did he act suspiciously, was anyone, aside from those who attended the rallies, likely to notice that he was? He thought he covered his tracks pretty well, but his anxiety kept the fear alive. It started to fester in his gut again as he settled into his nest, almost making him nauseous. But he was doing this for a cause. It wasn't right for them to drive Riverclan out like that, Daydream knew that too, Daydream saw the vision. They had to know what it meant, or at least have a better idea than the leaders. They got to experience the vision first paw. Ibisprowl was doing the right thing, he just hated knowing he was going against the code to do it, and he hated the anxiety and fear that came with it. He wished he had more friends, or any friends at all, so that he could confide in them. He couldn't even confide in his own father. His father would immediately turn him in, and that's if he even saw his father. He hadn't seen his father, Badgersong, in quite some time, especially after his best and closest friend, Foxspring, died. He wanted to feel pity for his father, to grieve for him, but Ibisprowl couldn't even really bring himself to see Badgersong as a father. He was hardly ever there and when he was there he only acted as a warrior, not as a father should. It's part of the reason why Ibisprowl acts as he does now.
Heaving out a breath, the young tom would lay his head in his paws and stare blankly ahead. Now with his thoughts spinning, he wouldn't get the rest he originally wanted.
is this an open post? <3

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old November 11th, 2018, 09:27 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
is this an open post? <3
It is actually! :0

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 11th, 2018, 09:34 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post

milkweed tilted his head, but didnt press right away. by the looks of it something was very, very wrong. and even if he hadnt known windygale for very long, but he knew distressed cat when he saw one. he took a step closure, his actions just as gentle as his tone of voice, settling himself next to windygale comfortably, yellow hues focused on his. "possibly tell me what happened? something seems to be bothering you, id be better to talk about it." they mewed. gossip ran like wildfire around camp sometimes, especially when it came to their leaders or deputies, eventually the whole clan found out about their business. hed rather hear it from windy than anyone else, though. it was always to get the persons side of the story then just hear about it. "id rather hear it from you than anyone else," he mumbled quietly. he wanted windygale to feel safe around him. after all, he did seem pretty shaken up and looked like id be better to atleast talk to someone.

Windygale watched anxiously with his usually bright amber hues that had now lost their spark. It was like the moment he and Goldenstar had locked gazes, Windygale became a shell of the deputy he used to be. He was a warrior. He refused to see who the new deputy was. He knew he wouldn't try to like them, at least not yet. He wanted to be on good terms with everyone as well. "Possibly tell me what happened?" he had said. How could he forget it? He never would, and he was sure the five other cats wouldn't forget, either. To any other cat, he would probably break down. But to Milkweed, with his gentleness and kind words, he felt more relaxed. Subconsciously, the thick-furred tan feline scootched closer to the equally thick-furred white one. With a shaky breath and the tiniest of whimpers, he began. "I had picked a patrol of four cats - five, including me. We were headed to ThunderClan to -" He took another painful breath "- to spread the peacemaking message. We- we were at the border -" That was it. His head drooped, and tears flooded down his face. He tried to stop, and was successful after a few tries and wavering sobs. "We were at the border, almost about to cross, and - and - Goldenstar." He choked on the name, causing more tears to flood to his eyes. But he continued. "He followed us. Asked us what - what we were do - doing. And then -" It was as if his body wanted him to go on. He stopped crying, and his voice turned icy, but shaky, as he went on. "I told him. And he - he demoted me. But the look in his eyes..." He had to enunciate this. "It tore me apart. It was like - like all of his trust for me... just..... gone." He finally looked back up at Milkweed, hoping he didn't overwhelm the other tom with his sobbing and... "I'm s-sorry, Milkweed. I'm acting like a kit..."

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old November 12th, 2018, 09:23 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:

Windygale watched anxiously with his usually bright amber hues that had now lost their spark. It was like the moment he and Goldenstar had locked gazes, Windygale became a shell of the deputy he used to be. He was a warrior. He refused to see who the new deputy was. He knew he wouldn't try to like them, at least not yet. He wanted to be on good terms with everyone as well. "Possibly tell me what happened?" he had said. How could he forget it? He never would, and he was sure the five other cats wouldn't forget, either. To any other cat, he would probably break down. But to Milkweed, with his gentleness and kind words, he felt more relaxed. Subconsciously, the thick-furred tan feline scootched closer to the equally thick-furred white one. With a shaky breath and the tiniest of whimpers, he began. "I had picked a patrol of four cats - five, including me. We were headed to ThunderClan to -" He took another painful breath "- to spread the peacemaking message. We- we were at the border -" That was it. His head drooped, and tears flooded down his face. He tried to stop, and was successful after a few tries and wavering sobs. "We were at the border, almost about to cross, and - and - Goldenstar." He choked on the name, causing more tears to flood to his eyes. But he continued. "He followed us. Asked us what - what we were do - doing. And then -" It was as if his body wanted him to go on. He stopped crying, and his voice turned icy, but shaky, as he went on. "I told him. And he - he demoted me. But the look in his eyes..." He had to enunciate this. "It tore me apart. It was like - like all of his trust for me... just..... gone." He finally looked back up at Milkweed, hoping he didn't overwhelm the other tom with his sobbing and... "I'm s-sorry, Milkweed. I'm acting like a kit..."
milkweed was a bit surprised to feel windygale tuck himself closer to him, but he wasnt opposed to it, some cats were comforted more by the thought of physical affection, so he would give him just that. he gently nodded his head as he spoke, curling his tail curtly around the other toms body - almost protectively. he was..demoted? for doing the right thing? surely goldenstar is out of line, specially for it having this much of a toll on windygale. he could tell he was hurt immensely, specially since the cat he looked up to most felt disappointed in him. he had never felt that pain, but by the looks of it he could feel a large amount of empathy as he tried to put himself in windys shoes. "youre not acting like a kit, youre upset," he corrected him, leaning down so he could catch his gaze. while windys were filled with tears, his usual bright blue iris now dark, milkweeds still held the same expression as before - empathy. "everycat in those peacerally meetings know that you did the right thing," he comforted him, and it was true, windy did have cats on his side on this. it was wrong for him to be demoted in the first place. "you stood up for what you believed in, theres something admirable in that," his words were genuine. he meant them. "im still proud of you."
Old November 12th, 2018, 09:30 AM
Back from the Void

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Harvest+~ View Post
"Yup. Can't see or hear it though." He said and kept on looking.
"I'm sure you'll-", suddenly, she whipped her head around in the other direction, her eyes fixed on something in the distance. "Vole! All the way in the distance, but still a vole. Come on." She padded in its direction.

Character site in progress
Old November 12th, 2018, 06:50 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Cosmos View Post
"I'm sure you'll-", suddenly, she whipped her head around in the other direction, her eyes fixed on something in the distance. "Vole! All the way in the distance, but still a vole. Come on." She padded in its direction.
He slinked after her and saw the vole and smelled it, his eyes zeroed in on the tiny skittering movements.
Old November 13th, 2018, 06:32 AM
Back from the Void

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Harvest+~ View Post
He slinked after her and saw the vole and smelled it, his eyes zeroed in on the tiny skittering movements.
"Remember, stay low to the ground. Try not to make too much noise." She lowered herself and crept forward.

Character site in progress
Old November 13th, 2018, 07:10 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Cosmos View Post
"Remember, stay low to the ground. Try not to make too much noise." She lowered herself and crept forward.
He did the same, padding silently. He readied himself in a hunters crouch a few feet away.
Closed Thread