Last post by zBlaze
Today 01:24 PM

Old June 3rd, 2020, 05:00 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
"Oh yes. She's a great mentor and a wonderful friend. She teaches me hunting and fishing. We had some battle practice with Peachpaw and her mentor." replied Lotuspaw enthusiastically. She had really enjoyed it, even if Peachpaw had been a bit annoying and smug.
"That's great. My mentor barely does anything" Dogpaw told Lotuspaw. Blazeclaw, the former ShadowClan tom, seemed to never be around to teach him.
Old June 4th, 2020, 07:48 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Petuniapaw was glad that Ripplepaw didn't fight her cuddling against her. Even curling into her instead of away. The ginger and white patched molly rested her tail on her friends back, stroking it lightly. That was what Sugarapple had done to her when she was sad as a kit so it had to be helpful right? Or was just cuddling helpful? Honestly Petuniapaw didn't know but she was still trying to help the younger molly. "Don't mention it..." She hummed softly. A saddened look stayed on her face as she felt dampness hit her chest. Ripplepaw was really crying... She lost someone..."It'll be okay... Tinypaw will always be in your heart. When someone is gone they never really leave, you get to have them in your heart and memories." Petuniapaw whispered back. She would press her muzzle to the top of the silver tabby's head. "Its hard to lose cats... but my mama always told me they live on and I believe my brother and her are living on in my heart. And even those who aren't here live on, wither they die or just leave us." The young molly explained quietly, emotion thick in her voice.

Ripplepaw listened quietly to Petuniapaw, her crying beginning to subside now. She was still sad, and felt very lonely, yes. But she wasn't going to continue crying, she was strong and could handle herself, so crying wasn't something she was going to let go on for long. Though as she turned to Petuniapaw, who was smiling kindly and just... saying all the things that Ripplepaw knew but just needed to hear again, the silver she-cat smiled back. It was a bit wobbly, and not the brightest, but it was real. "You're not going to leave though, are you Petuniapaw?" Ripplepaw asked softly, her tail curling tighter around herself. "You're going to be around when I need you, always?" Her silvery eyes shone with hope and and trust as she stared at the other molly.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 4th, 2020, 08:10 AM

My Mood: Worried

"Dogpaw time to train" he said he felt bad he hasn't been around he has had alot on his mind.
@Lynxpaw
Old June 5th, 2020, 12:59 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailsong View Post
"Dogpaw time to train" he said he felt bad he hasn't been around he has had alot on his mind.
@Lynxpaw
Dogpaw looked up."Okay" the apprentice stood up and padded towards Blazeclaw.
Old June 5th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Ripplepaw listened quietly to Petuniapaw, her crying beginning to subside now. She was still sad, and felt very lonely, yes. But she wasn't going to continue crying, she was strong and could handle herself, so crying wasn't something she was going to let go on for long. Though as she turned to Petuniapaw, who was smiling kindly and just... saying all the things that Ripplepaw knew but just needed to hear again, the silver she-cat smiled back. It was a bit wobbly, and not the brightest, but it was real. "You're not going to leave though, are you Petuniapaw?" Ripplepaw asked softly, her tail curling tighter around herself. "You're going to be around when I need you, always?" Her silvery eyes shone with hope and and trust as she stared at the other molly.

Emotions still gripped at her chest as Ripplepaw relaxed against her. It seemed she had stopped crying. Petuniapaw wasn't sure but she stayed quiet and still by the younger molly. Ripple lost Tinypaw, sadly Petunia didn't know what relation the silver tabby had with the other apprentice. She never met him. Just heard about him. Maybe they were close friends? Or family. I just hope he's out there somewhere.... for her sake.. Petuniapaw mused rather saddened by the thought. Ripplepaw's question however, caught her by surprise. No one had ever asked her that. The ginger and white patched molly had asked others, practically bagged her brother to never leave her. Yet he was taken by an evil bird. Still, a smile found its way on her muzzle. "Always." Petuniapaw assured her. "I'm not going anywhere Ripplepaw, you can count on that." She added her amber eyes meeting Ripplepaw's silvery ones. That's right, she was never going to leave anyone like she was left. Her smile widening Petuniapaw booped Ripplepaw's nose with her own. "I'll always be here." She added with a puff of happiness.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 5th, 2020, 07:27 PM
not my art :l

My Mood: Amused

Skykit wandered in, looking for cherrypaw. “CHERRYPAW I NEED YOU.” She yowled at top volume. Where was she??@Goldwhisker
Old June 5th, 2020, 09:32 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimm: View Post
@Shimm

That's it, i have to talk to him. Sparrowpaw and Sunpaw hadn't really talked since they were kits, and Sparrowpaw wanted his brother back. Although, he was a bit worried about how they would talk, since they were both much different then when they were kits. He took and deep breath, and walked over to Sunpaw and sat down, and padded at his back. "Hey Sunpaw, we need to talk." He said firmly. Usually, Sparrowpaw would say it softly or quietly, but as it was said, he was different.
Sunpaw was enjoying the warmth the sun had to offer through the cracks of the apprentice den. Closing his eyes, purring, and curled up into a ball the tom was happy. It was so nice to still sleep in since Goosefury has not bothered him to train. Ahhh, this is the life Relishing the peace until pawsteps came towards his way and the fiery tom opened one ocean blue eye. It was Sparrowpaw...well I would have to deal with him sooner than later. Sunpaw thought as he yawned and sat up to face his brother. "What is there to talk about?" Obviously he knew but Sunpaw didn't want to be the one who addressed it.
Old June 5th, 2020, 10:19 PM
eternally tired

@Shimm

"What-What did i do that made you... not wanna talk to me anymore?" Sparrowpaw still didn't quite understand what made Sunpaw dislike him so much, and if he wanted to be friends with him again, he'd have to understand that.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old June 6th, 2020, 01:49 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me dragon, u breakfast. View Post
Skykit wandered in, looking for cherrypaw. “CHERRYPAW I NEED YOU.” She yowled at top volume. Where was she??@Goldwhisker
Hmm. Hey! What’s wrong? Cherrypaw perked her head up tilted her head.
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old June 7th, 2020, 05:39 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Emotions still gripped at her chest as Ripplepaw relaxed against her. It seemed she had stopped crying. Petuniapaw wasn't sure but she stayed quiet and still by the younger molly. Ripple lost Tinypaw, sadly Petunia didn't know what relation the silver tabby had with the other apprentice. She never met him. Just heard about him. Maybe they were close friends? Or family. I just hope he's out there somewhere.... for her sake.. Petuniapaw mused rather saddened by the thought. Ripplepaw's question however, caught her by surprise. No one had ever asked her that. The ginger and white patched molly had asked others, practically bagged her brother to never leave her. Yet he was taken by an evil bird. Still, a smile found its way on her muzzle. "Always." Petuniapaw assured her. "I'm not going anywhere Ripplepaw, you can count on that." She added her amber eyes meeting Ripplepaw's silvery ones. That's right, she was never going to leave anyone like she was left. Her smile widening Petuniapaw booped Ripplepaw's nose with her own. "I'll always be here." She added with a puff of happiness.

Ripplepaw nodded at Petuniapaw's response, that was good enough for her. Petuniapaw said she wasn't going to leave, so she wouldn't, right? Ripplepaw was relying on it. Tail flicking, her eyes widened as the older apprentice booped her on the nose, before smiling, not as brightly as usual but, bright enough to show that she was convinced. "Thank you Petuniapaw." She meowed with a smile, ears flattening slightly as she lowered her head and curled up against the she-cat again. Comfort was all she needed right now. Without Tinypaw... she never got any of that lately.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.