Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Yesterday 11:19 PM

Old May 16th, 2017, 06:48 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ⚙SteamPunx⚙

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
"I don't have money on me right now, but I'll give you this to leave us alone." Fang said, reacting very quick, the mechanism sliding the knife out from under his wrist, pushing his arm forward as he moved his wrist at a 90 degree angle, pushing his hand into the man's stomach as the knife was out, twisting it a bit to give the man more pain before pulling it out to be ready to strike any of his body parts that would fly at him.
The man cried out in pain, and when the blade left his belly, he used his hands to try to cover the blood spilling from the wound. He cursed. "Dammit, you little idiots! Why the heck?!!" He stood there a moment before running off.

Raven stayed shaking against Fang's side for a moment before slowly stepping to where the man had stood. There was about ten small splashes of blood there, and there was a trail of blood spatters in the direction of where the man had run off. Raven put her hand over her mouth and turned to Fang. "Oh my... what did we just do...?"

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
The man cried out in pain, and when the blade left his belly, he used his hands to try to cover the blood spilling from the wound. He cursed. "Dammit, you little idiots! Why the heck?!!" He stood there a moment before running off.

Raven stayed shaking against Fang's side for a moment before slowly stepping to where the man had stood. There were about ten small splashes of blood there, and there was a trail of blood spatters in the direction of where the man had run off. Raven put her hand over her mouth and turned to Fang. "Oh my... what did we just do...?"
"Protect ourselves, that's what." Alex said, concealing his mechanism before Raven could see it. The blade still had blood on it, and it dripped a bit on the edge of the sleeve, but he ignored it, and lowered his arms, the blood dripping slowly from the concealed blade. He looked at the trail the man had gone, and said, "Let's go, Raven before everyone starts looking at us."
Old May 18th, 2017, 01:38 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
"Protect ourselves, that's what." Alex said, concealing his mechanism before Raven could see it. The blade still had blood on it, and it dripped a bit on the edge of the sleeve, but he ignored it, and lowered his arms, the blood dripping slowly from the concealed blade. He looked at the trail the man had gone, and said, "Let's go, Raven before everyone starts looking at us."
Raven nodded and backed away from the blood on the ground. She turned to Fang. "Let us go to my place. Dinner is soon, and my parents like you."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 18th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Raven nodded and backed away from the blood on the ground. She turned to Fang. "Let us go to my place. Dinner is soon, and my parents like you."
Alex gave a nod, saying, "I should clean my wrist when we get there, considering how it's dripping of that guy's blood." He showed the cuff where the mechanism was hidden, still dripping a bit of blood. He still hadn't told her about the knife and wasn't planning to yet. He also wondered if she was thinking how he drew blood from the guy with just his hand. "Lead the way" He said with a smile.
Old May 18th, 2017, 01:54 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Alex gave a nod, saying, "I should clean my wrist when we get there, considering how it's dripping of that guy's blood." He showed the cuff where the mechanism was hidden, still dripping a bit of blood. He still hadn't told her about the knife and wasn't planning to yet. He also wondered if she was thinking how he drew blood from the guy with just his hand. "Lead the way" He said with a smile.
Raven reached out and gently took Fang's hand, turning it over and running her fingers along his palm lightly. She smiled and pushed his sleeve up to his elbow, only to frown when she saw his bare arm. She wasn't frowning because she was suspicious, though. More like disappointed. "I was hoping he had it... ", she murmured to herself before bringing his sleeve down. She dropped his hand so she could hook her arm into his. She smiled at him. "We aren't too far."

They went through the empty streets, and eventually reached Raven's subdivision. After a few minutes, they reached her home, a white painted, red shuttered, three story home with iron gates, roses growing all over the yard, and ivy growing on the sides. It fit Raven perfectly, since she was gothic, just like her home.

Her arm still hooked in Fang's she stepped up to the door and rang the doorbell. The door was opened by the maid. The maid's eyes brightened at seeing Fang. "Why, Fang! I see Raven brought you. Come on in!"

As Raven pulled Fang inside, she noticed the was the maid looked at Fang. Raven didn't like the flirtatious look in the maid's eyes. Raven pulled Fang a bit closer to her, giving the maid a subtle shake of her head, a clear "no".

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 18th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Raven reached out and gently took Fang's hand, turning it over and running her fingers along his palm lightly. She smiled and pushed his sleeve up to his elbow, only to frown when she saw his bare arm. She wasn't frowning because she was suspicious, though. More like disappointed. "I was hoping he had it... ", she murmured to herself before bringing his sleeve down. She dropped his hand so she could hook her arm into his. She smiled at him. "We aren't too far."

They went through the empty streets, and eventually reached Raven's subdivision. After a few minutes, they reached her home, a white painted, red shuttered, three story home with iron gates, roses growing all over the yard, and ivy growing on the sides. It fit Raven perfectly, since she was gothic, just like her home.

Her arm still hooked in Fang's she stepped up to the door and rang the doorbell. The door was opened by the maid. The maid's eyes brightened at seeing Fang. "Why, Fang! I see Raven brought you. Come on in!"

As Raven pulled Fang inside, she noticed the was the maid looked at Fang. Raven didn't like the flirtatious look in the maid's eyes. Raven pulled Fang a bit closer to her, giving the maid a subtle shake of her head, a clear "no".

Alex looked at Raven, seeing how she was giving the maid a subtle shake of her head. He unhooked his arm from Ravens and discretely ran a finger inside the collar of the sleeve with the knife hidden in it. He carefully ran his finger on the blade, and then looked at his finger. There was still blood on it, so he had to clean that off. "If you excuse me, I'll go wash my hand from the blood." He said silently to Raven as he went straight to the restroom of her home, closing and locking the door. He rolled up the sleeve with the mechanism and loosened the belts holding it to his arm, using a washstand to clean the blade of the knife, ensuring that all the blood was off, and then cleaned his hand to keep the suspicion. He soon placed the mechanism back on his wrist, tightening the straps, and rolled down his sleeve, a bit of blood on the collar still. Soon he exited the restroom, and joined back with Raven.
Old May 18th, 2017, 03:04 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
[/LEFT]

Alex looked at Raven, seeing how she was giving the maid a subtle shake of her head. He unhooked his arm from Ravens and discretely ran a finger inside the collar of the sleeve with the knife hidden in it. He carefully ran his finger on the blade, and then looked at his finger. There was still blood on it, so he had to clean that off. "If you excuse me, I'll go wash my hand from the blood." He said silently to Raven as he went straight to the restroom of her home, closing and locking the door. He rolled up the sleeve with the mechanism and loosened the belts holding it to his arm, using a washstand to clean the blade of the knife, ensuring that all the blood was off, and then cleaned his hand to keep the suspicion. He soon placed the mechanism back on his wrist, tightening the straps, and rolled down his sleeve, a bit of blood on the collar still. Soon he exited the restroom, and joined back with Raven.
The maid sighed and nodded slightly at Raven. The maid's eyes followed Fang as he headed towards the bathroom, but she quickly glanced away at Raven's glare.

When Fang came back, Raven smiled and took his hand in a friendly gesture, using her fingers to cover the blood still on the hem of his sleeve. She gave him a nod to let him know that was the reason she had took his hand.

Raven looked back at the maid. "How is mother doing?", she asked the maid.

The maid sighed. "Well, the nurse said the Scarlet Fever is getting worse. That is all I know, hon."

Raven nodded, shifting from foot to foot. "Is dinner about finished?"

The maid's eyes brightened. "Oh, yes! The cook is making it now. It is duck meat with walnuts and cranberries. It'll all be glazed in honey."

Raven smiled. "Sounds good." She loved duck meat.

Raven turned to Fang. "Want to go to the piano room?"

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 18th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
The maid sighed and nodded slightly at Raven. The maid's eyes followed Fang as he headed towards the bathroom, but she quickly glanced away at Raven's glare.

When Fang came back, Raven smiled and took his hand in a friendly gesture, using her fingers to cover the blood still on the hem of his sleeve. She gave him a nod to let him know that was the reason she had took his hand.

Raven looked back at the maid. "How is mother doing?", she asked the maid.

The maid sighed. "Well, the nurse said the Scarlet Fever is getting worse. That is all I know, hon."

Raven nodded, shifting from foot to foot. "Is dinner about finished?"

The maid's eyes brightened. "Oh, yes! The cook is making it now. It is duck meat with walnuts and cranberries. It'll all be glazed in honey."

Raven smiled. "Sounds good." She loved duck meat.

Raven turned to Fang. "Want to go to the piano room?"

Alex gave a curt nod, saying, "Maybe I can play a song on the piano, if that's alright." He had a small talent for playing the piano, which he would practice while he was here. He usually worked on songs that he took interest in, sometimes sang lyrics to them if there was any.
Old May 18th, 2017, 06:28 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
[/LEFT]

Alex gave a curt nod, saying, "Maybe I can play a song on the piano, if that's alright." He had a small talent for playing the piano, which he would practice while he was here. He usually worked on songs that he took interest in, sometimes sang lyrics to them if there was any.
Raven smiled, lightly tugging his hand before pulling him to the piano room, and she sat on the piano bench, pulling him down beside her. "How about you play, and I'll sing?", she asked, giggling, she loved to sing to piano music, it made her feel happy, free.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 18th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Raven smiled, lightly tugging his hand before pulling him to the piano room, and she sat on the piano bench, pulling him down beside her. "How about you play, and I'll sing?", she asked, giggling, she loved to sing to piano music, it made her feel happy, free.
"Alright" Alex said as he released their grip, moving his hands above the piano keys, placing them in the right position to start what he was going to practice, which was a lullaby that he could practice.
(Listen to this as this is what he's playing)