Last post by chickadee
Today 10:08 AM

Old January 14th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
A greyish-brown tabby watched as Ebonypaw neared the border. "Graceful," she snorted, hopping down from her tree. "How are you, Ebony?" Elmfrost asked, blinking her green optics at him.
The tom glanced over at Elmfrost and growled, "You try it." His tone melted away and he flicked an ear again, "I'm alright, I think.." The last part he said jokingly, "How are you Elm?" His gaze flicked over the she-cat swiftly and he began to groom his ruffled chest fur, keeping an eye on his friend.

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; January 14th, 2017 at 01:38 PM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 02:49 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
The tom glanced over at Elmfrost and growled, "You try it." His tone melted away and he flicked an ear again, "I'm alright, I think.." The last part he said jokingly, "How are you Elm?" His gaze flicked over the she-cat swiftly and he began to groom his ruffled chest fur, keeping an eye on his friend.
"Pretty well." She walked the rest of the way to the border. "What are you doing here?" she asked cynically, tilting her head.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
"Pretty well." She walked the rest of the way to the border. "What are you doing here?" she asked cynically, tilting her head.
Ebonypaw purred jokingly, "I could ask you the same thing." The tom got to his paws and stretched, "There's nothing to do in camp so I was hoping I'd see if anyone was around." He emphasized the word 'anyone' to try and show her he didn't truly care who he ran into at the border.
Old January 14th, 2017, 10:23 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Ebonypaw purred jokingly, "I could ask you the same thing." The tom got to his paws and stretched, "There's nothing to do in camp so I was hoping I'd see if anyone was around." He emphasized the word 'anyone' to try and show her he didn't truly care who he ran into at the border.
She opened her mouth to retort his rudeness but thought better of it, instead saying, "Well, I'm hunting."
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 14th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
She opened her mouth to retort his rudeness but thought better of it, instead saying, "Well, I'm hunting."
"Ah, fun." His rude tone carried into the words and he flicked his tail lazily as he groomed his chest fur again, finding that he didn't want to look at her for a reason he couldn't place. His gaze traveled over her and around her, searching for any prey but he didn't see any.
Old January 14th, 2017, 11:22 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
"Ah, fun." His rude tone carried into the words and he flicked his tail lazily as he groomed his chest fur again, finding that he didn't want to look at her for a reason he couldn't place. His gaze traveled over her and around her, searching for any prey but he didn't see any.
"Yeah, well, don't act so happy to see me," she said sarcastically, glaring at him but otherwise maintaining a lack of visible temper. She flicked her right ear back and sat down, wrapping her tail over her paws, not taking her forest green eyes off him the whole time.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:25 AM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
"Yeah, well, don't act so happy to see me," she said sarcastically, glaring at him but otherwise maintaining a lack of visible temper. She flicked her right ear back and sat down, wrapping her tail over her paws, not taking her forest green eyes off him the whole time.
"Am I too fun for you?" Ebonypaw asked jokingly, his tone lighter than before. He flicked an ear and purred, "So, are you just as bored as I am?" The tom asked, giving her a small, genuine smile.
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:29 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
"Am I too fun for you?" Ebonypaw asked jokingly, his tone lighter than before. He flicked an ear and purred, "So, are you just as bored as I am?" The tom asked, giving her a small, genuine smile.
"Pretty much." Her attitude had clearly brightened when his did. "Hey,are WindClanners really faster than all other cats, or do they always trip over bushes?" she teased, smiling halfway.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 20th, 2017, 04:04 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Ivypaws black and white fur blended in well with her surroundings, considering it was bright. She raised her hanks and slowly walked to a hollow part of a tree. She pounced inside. She saw a mouse, she killed it in a swift blow to the neck giving it a painless death.
//
Flamestorm spectated this. ivypaw was very good, very good indeed. "Well done," she whispered not scaring any prey away

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old January 26th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Mapledash absently walked towards the windclan border, trying to forget what his apprentice said. --How did they even know? Did I reveal my feelings at some point? When did I get so emotional? Damm it.-- he cursed under his breath at his incompetence. The only thing that he had in mind right now was Sagewhisker. He was suposed to meet her here on the border before the gathering took place. --Let's just hope they'll be there...-- he prayed. His paws had quickly led him to the designed rendezvous point, and before he could think, he hid in a nearby tree, climbing by clawing at the bark with anger and determination tangled up. It definitely exhausted him faster, but he had to get it out of his muscles before it clustered into an emotional bomb.

He arrived at the second lowest branch, well hidden by some others and a bunch of leaves. The snow had fallen when he climbed up, and the branch hid his ginger pelt. He sat on the branch and waited for sagewhisker to come to the said meeting point. "Wonder if she'll even remember we were suposed to meet. I bet she is way too busy in windclan right now. Maybe Jaypaw was right, I think I'm the only one having troubles, but what could she be going through? Ughhh.." he grunted, giving the branch a swipe. --I did get too emotional, didn't I?-- he realised, laying his head on his front paws. He wondered how mad his former mentor would be if he discovered mapledash became one of those emotional freaks crying over anything. He started getting lost in his thoughts again, hunted by his past mentor once more. At least with the gathering occuring, he wouldn't have to watch for any cats from the other clans, or his own, sneaking up and spying on him.

[ @S A G I E I am finally ready! ^^ ]

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 26th, 2017 at 01:47 PM.