Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:40 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 02:35 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:24 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:04 AM

Old February 26th, 2024, 11:13 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Raid Healing

| Mistypaw |
She/her | RiverClan | 36 moons

The apprentice's attention was now directed towards a warrior named Emberfrost. He seemed to have a bunch of wounds, definitely needing healing. She grabbed the other half of the horsetail sprig and the moss, hurrying over. "Emberfrost, wait here, I'll help you," she mewed crisply with a bob of her head. Healing was quite enjoyable actually, she'd never noticed that before, though it was also exhausting. She grabbed a few cobwebs from the herb storage and hurried back to the injured warrior. Carefully she grabbed the piece of moss and dabbed it on all of the wounds. She placed it underneath Emberfrost's belly to let it soak up some blood while she worked on the shoulder. Her teeth worked away at the horsetail and she chewed it into a poultice before spreading it on the warrior's shoulder wounds. After that was done she took half of a cobweb and pressed it onto the injuries, letting it soak away on the blood the horsetail had not yet caught.

Her paws worked efficiently as she knew there was no time to waste. So many injured cats, too many deaths that could possibly happen.. Mistypaw pulled the moss out from underneath Emberfrost's belly, happy to see it had soaked up most of the blood. Then she applied the poultice and the cobwebs, as she had done with the shoulder. Her whiskers twitched and she stepped back, letting her one amber orb focus on the warrior. "Do you reckon you'll need poppy seeds, or can you bare the pain?" She did not want to waste any herbs.

[-1/2 horsetail, -1 cobweb, -1 moss]
| @Shellwhisker [Emberfrost] |

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 26th, 2024 at 11:13 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 11:21 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Raid Healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
| Mistypaw |

The apprentice's attention was now directed towards a warrior named Emberfrost. He seemed to have a bunch of wounds, definitely needing healing. She grabbed the other half of the horsetail sprig and the moss, hurrying over. "Emberfrost, wait here, I'll help you," she mewed crisply with a bob of her head. Healing was quite enjoyable actually, she'd never noticed that before, though it was also exhausting. She grabbed a few cobwebs from the herb storage and hurried back to the injured warrior. Carefully she grabbed the piece of moss and dabbed it on all of the wounds. She placed it underneath Emberfrost's belly to let it soak up some blood while she worked on the shoulder. Her teeth worked away at the horsetail and she chewed it into a poultice before spreading it on the warrior's shoulder wounds. After that was done she took half of a cobweb and pressed it onto the injuries, letting it soak away on the blood the horsetail had not yet caught.

Her paws worked efficiently as she knew there was no time to waste. So many injured cats, too many deaths that could possibly happen.. Mistypaw pulled the moss out from underneath Emberfrost's belly, happy to see it had soaked up most of the blood. Then she applied the poultice and the cobwebs, as she had done with the shoulder. Her whiskers twitched and she stepped back, letting her one amber orb focus on the warrior. "Do you reckon you'll need poppy seeds, or can you bare the pain?" She did not want to waste any herbs.

[-1/2 horsetail, -1 cobweb, -1 moss]

"I will be able to handle it if I get some rest," Emberfrost mewed, blinking her eyes sleepily at Mistypaw.

"Thank you, though."

The dark ginger and white she-cat rested her head on her forepaws, closing her eyes as she drifted off to sleep.

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old February 26th, 2024, 12:08 PM

| Mistypaw |

She bobbed her head at Emberfrost's reply. It was good if they didn't use poppy seeds on every cats, rather only the ones that actually needed it. Applebees had seemed pretty injured and faint to her so that seemed like the right decision there. "Okay! No problem," she mewed, offering the warrior a comforting smile. She was really glad to help her clanmates, and it was nice that they showed appreciation for her work. As Emberfrost drifted off to sleep the tabby looked around for the next cat she could help.

OPEN for another cat Misty can help : )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Last edited by starry; February 26th, 2024 at 12:08 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 12:54 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

Springpaw
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Her head was still pulsing from the pain but she was starting to push it back enough to focus. Springpaw would have to thank Honeystep for the aid getting over here. If she didn't the apprentice would most likely still be in the same spot till she came over till she made a move herself. She had kept the ruined eye closed, no way would she open it just to make the pain renew or make the wounds worse. The torbie finally took notice that her right ear felt 'lighter' she knew it had gotten caught up in the attack but didn't know the damage. "Thanks Honeystep for the help getting here" she tried to sound reassuring that she wasn't too bad, but it was hard when her eye kept screaming at her.

Character name: Springpaw
Description of injury/ailment: Right eye and ear got ripped apart and is bleeding heavily.
Desired Outcome: Live but she no longer has any sight in her right eye and is missing her right ear.
Mention: one of the healers @finley.exe
[made a post in the requested healing thread before this came up but I'll fill the form out in case!]

@TheLostAmongTheStars [in case you want to have honeystep continue helping her ]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Honeystep
Kind ❀ Sweet ❀ Patient ❀ She/Her
“Sweetness can be found anywhere, you just need to look hard enough.”

Honeystep wasn't sure what to do or if two cats attempting to heal at the same time would be to many so instead she was there to comfort Springpaw. She had a very traumatic experience and that felt like putting it lightly. It killed Honeystep inside to see how much to see how badly Springpaw got hurt and she wished that she could have gotten to her sooner to protect her from this. "Of course dear, I couldn't leave you behind." Honeystep tried to speak in her usually sweet and calm voice but there was clear pain in her voice as she said it. She started to lick the blood off of Springpaw to make her cleaner, help get a better look at where the wounds were, and to comfort the hurt cat.
Old February 26th, 2024, 01:22 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

user20199_pic47993_1707016046.png
GOLDFISH
Tags; @al3cc766 [Minkpaw]

Goldfish was limping heavily on her
right side, and she sucked in a hissing breath
as she put large amounts of weight on it. She
smiled in a friendly way at Minkpaw when she
saw her. With a grunt, she quickened her pace
and approached her. "Hey, Minks. You been
doing good?"
she purred, touching noses
with the apprentice. "I wish I could be here
on a happier note, but unfortunately, I'm not."

She offered a large grin, and motioned to her
shoulder. "Scar got reopened by deep scratches."
she added, trying to possibly help Minkpaw know
more about her wound. It probably didn't help,
but hey- worth a shot. She shifted her weight
slightly, and curved her neck to lick some of the
blood away. It was excrutiating, but getting it
clean would be important. There was dirt all in
the wound, so she knew she'd have to clean it
one way or another. She hoped Minkpaw didn't
notice her muscles clenching every time she swiped
her tongue over it. Her high pain tolerance wasn't
being so high at the moment.

Character name: Goldfish
Description of injury/ailment: A dirt-covered, deep claw scratch that has reopened a scar on her right shoulder.
Desired Outcome: Live, but she has an even more scarred right shoulder [Good grief]
Mention: @/al3cc766

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; February 26th, 2024 at 01:23 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 02:32 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Healing Form:
Character name: Beanfloat
Description of injury/ailment: Depp scar on back and a scar over his right eye all the way up
Desired Outcome: just the injuries treated
Mention: @al3cc766_

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier Two;Not Skiddin' Around; Mind Reader | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

The tom yawned as he walked up to the crowd. "Hey I have this scar I got from Spider the ThunderClan deputy on my back and over my eye its not as bad as everyone elses so I can wait until it is needed to be done I think I just need some cobwebs are something?" he meowed towards one of the healers.

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

the minutes between waking up next to the thunderclanners cold body, blood gushing down her face and only partially able to see between bumblestar calling off her warriors passed in a blurr. blood drying uncomfortably on her face and shoulders, she shook off the thoughts, there was more important things to do now. birdsnow had luckily organised a group of cats to tend to wounds and sent out other cats to look for herbs, the apprentice breathed a sigh of relief at the prospect of finally getting more herbs in the storage when a light tom approached her.
the deep gash along his back and right eye were still seeping blood but he didnt seem to be that badly hurt in general, hopefully good to go after the bleeding was stopped. "i'll get to you immediatly" she mewed steadily, gesturing the tom to sit and wait with a flick of her tail. she scooped up the rest of the mystery plant she had watched sweetsong use earlier and got to chewing it into a poultice, while pressing moss to the back wound to soak up some of the blood. carefully applying the poultice to both the warriors back, and a tiny bit to the cut around his eye and turned to fetch some cobwebs. "dont move for a moment, yeah?" the walk to the herb storage wasnt long but her shoulders were aching and the empty state the herb storage was in hung heavy over her head. she gathered up one of the last few cobwebs they had and returned to the warrior. "so- take care to not get any dirt in it and dont touch the wounds okay? if you feel sick or like its getting infected come back immediatly okay? do you feel okay to go? if you need something for the pain i can get it for you-" she mewed after the cobwebs were applied. hopefully she wouldnt have to tell him that he could leave if he felt good to go.
(-1cobweb)
(-1moss)
( @blxze. )
briefly awaiting a answer she hovered next to him, before turning to goldfish.
"im fine, dont worry. sit please" she reassured attempting a quick smile before returning to the neutral expression she had been wearing, she ushered the warrior to take a seat and remove some pressure off her shoulder. she eyed the wound, face remaining unmoving in concentration, "try to clean it as best you can, i'll see what i can do" she mewed, gaze finally lifting to look in the vague direction of goldfishs face, though carefully avoiding eye contact. chervil, chervil, chervil.. she uttered under her breath, tail twitching in concentration as she eyed the herb storage. "do you need something for the pain?" they asked when they returned, chervil leaf carefully held in her mouth before playing it on the ground, the cobweb wrapped around a twig had remained in her mouth to avoid getting it dirty. "im going to put this on so it doesnt get infected, you still have to be careful to keep it clean and dont touch it." she explained, hoping it ease any anxieties the warrior might have about this. the cleaning of the wound had somewhat helped with the bleeding which was honestly a big relief, there was no more moss in the storage from what she could tell so the chervil and cobwebs would have to do. wound now clean enough, though ideally she would've liked some wet moss to help with it, she did her best to secure the cobweb stick into the ground before quickly licking her own paw clean and picking the chervil leaf back up. chewing up the leaf she did her best not to swallow and of the juice, not only was the juice meant for the wound but she knew that she wouldnt feel well if she did. minkpaw carefully applied the chewed up leaf to the wound with her clean paw, before picking up the cobweb to cover the wound. hopefully the wound would heal like normal despite it being on a scar already. she'd have to watch and see.
"if you feel sick or like its not healing or infected please come to me immediately..And give your body a chance to heal, no hard work, i want to see you resting... please" she instructed, giving the molly a friendly lick on her good shoulder.
(-1chervil)
(-1cobweb)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old February 26th, 2024, 02:35 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Character name: Bayblood
Description of injury/ailment: a couple of open wounds
Desired Outcome: small scars / minimal scarring
Mention: @starry

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 26th, 2024, 02:44 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

the minutes between waking up next to the thunderclanners cold body, blood gushing down her face and only partially able to see between bumblestar calling off her warriors passed in a blurr. blood drying uncomfortably on her face and shoulders, she shook off the thoughts, there was more important things to do now. birdsnow had luckily organised a group of cats to tend to wounds and sent out other cats to look for herbs, the apprentice breathed a sigh of relief at the prospect of finally getting more herbs in the storage when a light tom approached her.
the deep gash along his back and right eye were still seeping blood but he didnt seem to be that badly hurt in general, hopefully good to go after the bleeding was stopped. "i'll get to you immediatly" she mewed steadily, gesturing the tom to sit and wait with a flick of her tail. she scooped up the rest of the mystery plant she had watched sweetsong use earlier and got to chewing it into a poultice, while pressing moss to the back wound to soak up some of the blood. carefully applying the poultice to both the warriors back, and a tiny bit to the cut around his eye and turned to fetch some cobwebs. "dont move for a moment, yeah?" the walk to the herb storage wasnt long but her shoulders were aching and the empty state the herb storage was in hung heavy over her head. she gathered up one of the last few cobwebs they had and returned to the warrior. "so- take care to not get any dirt in it and dont touch the wounds okay? if you feel sick or like its getting infected come back immediatly okay? do you feel okay to go? if you need something for the pain i can get it for you-" she mewed after the cobwebs were applied. hopefully she wouldnt have to tell him that he could leave if he felt good to go.
(-1cobweb)
(-1moss)
( @blxze. )
briefly awaiting a answer she hovered next to him, before turning to goldfish.
"im fine, dont worry. sit please" she reassured attempting a quick smile before returning to the neutral expression she had been wearing, she ushered the warrior to take a seat and remove some pressure off her shoulder. she eyed the wound, face remaining unmoving in concentration, "try to clean it as best you can, i'll see what i can do" she mewed, gaze finally lifting to look in the vague direction of goldfishs face, though carefully avoiding eye contact. chervil, chervil, chervil.. she uttered under her breath, tail twitching in concentration as she eyed the herb storage. "do you need something for the pain?" they asked when they returned, chervil leaf carefully held in her mouth before playing it on the ground, the cobweb wrapped around a twig had remained in her mouth to avoid getting it dirty. "im going to put this on so it doesnt get infected, you still have to be careful to keep it clean and dont touch it." she explained, hoping it ease any anxieties the warrior might have about this. the cleaning of the wound had somewhat helped with the bleeding which was honestly a big relief, there was no more moss in the storage from what she could tell so the chervil and cobwebs would have to do. wound now clean enough, though ideally she would've liked some wet moss to help with it, she did her best to secure the cobweb stick into the ground before quickly licking her own paw clean and picking the chervil leaf back up. chewing up the leaf she did her best not to swallow and of the juice, not only was the juice meant for the wound but she knew that she wouldnt feel well if she did. minkpaw carefully applied the chewed up leaf to the wound with her clean paw, before picking up the cobweb to cover the wound. hopefully the wound would heal like normal despite it being on a scar already. she'd have to watch and see.
"if you feel sick or like its not healing or infected please come to me immediately..And give your body a chance to heal, no hard work, i want to see you resting... please" she instructed, giving the molly a friendly lick on her good shoulder.
(-1chervil)
(-1cobweb)

user20199_pic47993_1707016046.png
Goldfish
Tags; @/al3cc766

Goldfish smiled warmly at
Minkpaw, Holding back a joke. Mink
was at work now, being serious- and
Goldfish had never felt a sense of pride
as strong as this as she watched Minkpaw.
She was quick, smart, and good in bad
situations. Minkpaw was worthy of the
roll she'd stood in for. "I'm proud of
you, Minkpaw. I'm very proud of you."

she then gave a friendly wink. "I'll live,
you need those poppy seeds for other cats.
Besides, I'm feeling fine. Just fine."
Lies.
She was feeling flares of unshown anxiety. It
built up in her chest and squeezed her lungs,
made her want to run. Buuuuut she couldn't.
In fact, she couldn't even walk. She had cleaned
all the dirt she'd seen from the bleeding red wound.
At the last part, she frowned massively. "Well,
I suppose I'll be tied up for the next few days,"
she
said playfully, before adding, "I'm not very serious.
I promise I'll rest-- for now..."
she said the last part
mock-ominously, and nodded. She play-swatted Mink's
face gently in response to the lick, face broke into a broad,
toothy grin again. "I'll go to the warrior's den. Thank you,
Minkpaw. You're amazing. Now time to go save some lives
in your casual manner!"
she purred, and limped away.
If Minkpaw called her back, she'd probably groan. Loudly.
She just wanted- no, needed- to see Pepperbounce. The way
he'd acted... It scared her. It was like he wanted to leave.
She needed to go.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old February 26th, 2024, 02:49 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Healing Form:
Character name: jayfrost
Description of injury/ailment: broken right foreleg, large bite wound w torn out flesh on his right shoulder, scratches on both sides of his face -> worse on the right, mild concussion
Desired Outcome: live! blinded in right eye, large scars on his shoulder, scarring on both sides of his face
Mention: @starry (misty can do what she can and then hand him over to minkpaw, or ask for help immediatly :3) ,myself lol

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; February 27th, 2024 at 06:34 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 02:50 PM

| Mistypaw |

The apprentice's one deep amber eye settled on Bayblood. She padded over to the warrior, orbs quickly scanning his body. He appeared to have some open wounds. She cautiously licked over them to prove a clearer view, then nodded to the warrior. "Be right back, I'll fetch some herbs." These wounds did not seem to bad in comparison to what she had seen before, luckily. She grabbed a small piece of horsetail and half of a cobweb, then headed back over to Bayblood. Slowly she chewed the piece of horsetail into the poultice and applied a little on each wound. She was careful not to overdo it as they still needed the herbs for others. Then she ripped the cobweb into smaller pieces, which proved to be difficult due to its stickiness. When she had assembled enough pieces she slowly applied them on each wound. It didn't take too long, and when she was done she stepped back to look at her work.

Considering she did not have a lot of herb knowledge, she was doing pretty good so far. "You should be fine," she mewed with a nod. Then she continued looking for others to help.

| @TheRadioDemon [Bayblood ] |