Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 09:49 AM
Art competition!
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:47 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 09:38 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:36 AM

Old March 10th, 2024, 09:00 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default the things we lost [malcontent burial event]

Event [#event]

Mistyshard

It was sad.

So many lives lost to ThunderClanners, valuable members of RiverClan dead.

Mistyshard padded into the center of the clearing soon after the meeting had concluded. The sun was beginning to set and she wanted to get these bodies buried before they started to rot or the territory was completely dark. So many things to do, she hadn't even tended to her wounds yet. It felt like her shoulders were dragging her down, her joints and muscles aching. Her ear was still pounding, but at least it had stopped bleeding. She'd go visit Marigoldleap later. Later always seemed to be the answer. A little sigh escaped from her maw and she let her amber gaze sweep over the corpses. Eight of them, eight too many.

There was no time to waste. RiverClan needed to get back to its normal state and staring at the dead bodies for hours wishing things hadn't gone the way they did would not help. Battle came with death, she had learnt to accept that. She'd even died in battle herself but StarClan had been so kind to send her back. Her eye gleamed with a distant emotion as she drew her gaze away from the deceased.

"Listen up, cats of RiverClan! Pricklestep, Moonfoot, Troutfall, Duckshade, Flutterpaw, Smolderpaw, Frostpetal and Foxmoon have all lost their lives in the raid. This is the burial n' vigil Birdsnow was talking about. We will be travelling to Sleepy Thicket, so please help me with carrying the bodies if you're physically capable." She gave some of the injured cats a sharp look as a warning. If they collapsed because of overestimating themselves that would be a problem. "Please do ensure kits stay in camp, we don't need any more trouble today. For now let's get them to Sleepy Thicket, we can speak our condolences there."

She padded over to Troutfall and hoisted the warrior onto her shoulders before making her way to RiverClan's burial place. The tom was heavy for sure, but she could endure. The corpses needed to be carried somehow and they deserved to be buried respectfully.

NOTE: This takes place after the meeting and any post battle healing. If your cat is capable please have them help Mistyshard carry the bodies : )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; March 10th, 2024 at 11:17 AM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 09:04 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: the things we lost [malcontent burial event]

Toadpaw nodded, the blind nine moon old apprentice heading for the scent of Flutterpaw's body and loading it onto her back. She then followed Mistyshard's scent. @starry
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 10th, 2024 at 11:39 AM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 09:15 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Brightnight gave a gentle sigh. Looking at the elder, Foxmoon. Her older brother. "I'll help you" She mewed to Hawksun as the senior warrior, and her brother, hauled Foxmoon onto his back. Brightnight mewed. "Willowpaw tell Weepingpaw, if he wants to come tell him to hurry up. Help him as he's never been at the Thicket before.
Willowpaw gave a nod and came back a few moment later with her brother.
Hawksun hauled the dead elder and his brother onto his back. Foxmoon has been killed by Wetwhisker, so in return Hawksun slashed the molly's throat out. But the grief and anger from the sight of it coursed through his veins.
Summerpaw pressed his muzzle to his mentors briefly. The young apprentice would not be attending as he was going to hunt. But he would say his goodbyes later.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 10th, 2024, 09:32 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector]
21/50

The spotted she crept out of the warriors den when she heard mistyshard's call. RiverClan had lost so much during the raid. She stalked over and nodded to the older warrior. She turned to the bodies. Stars, why were so many warriors lost? And even an apprentice. Spottedstream padded over to the apprentices body and hauled it over her shoulders. How could a cat be so cruel, taking a young life away? Tears started to fall from her eyes as she turned to follow Mistyshard to the thicket

[ Open ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; March 10th, 2024 at 09:32 AM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 09:59 AM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Moonfur got up, and she went over to Moonfoot. With assistance from Irishawk, she got the passed she-cat on her back, and Irishawk and Moonfur followed the scent of Birdsnow.

(Open)

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Last edited by _*LAutnhaesntaar*_; March 10th, 2024 at 09:59 AM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 10:18 AM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Minnowsplash arrived to join their clanmates. It was a pity that so many cats had died when the only ones that deserved it was those ThunderClan rats. They padded up to Duckshade. Although the two had never met in life, Minnowsplash felt a sense of loss and was determined to make up for that now that Duckshade was gone. They crouched down next to his body and picked him up gently, wincing as they saw the marks on Duckshade’s neck. Turning around, Minnowsplash could see that many of the fallen carried the same ruthless wounds. They sighed. How much longer was RiverClan going to suffer? How much longer would ThunderClan torment them? Only time could tell. Minnowsplash blinked and began padding after Mistyshard.

(Open)

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; March 10th, 2024 at 10:19 AM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 10:42 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan; Head Lionheart

...Perhaps she was not in the best state to be around the lot of her Clan, but by placing one paw in front of the other and focusing on something outside of her brother and that Dusklion was able to wrangle the storm of emotions inside her. A scowl was etched onto her face as she ducked underneath Pricklestep's body, heaving the tom up onto her back (away from her more injured shoulder) and following Mistyshard.

Her eyes flashed briefly to Foxmoon, the cat who had been missing for some time before deciding to come back and do nothing but die. Dusk was well aware Birds had said they could be buried too, but that cat hadn't done anything in the battle except get shoved in the elder's den by Hawksun. Something about it just didn't sit right with the dark tabby but she was too caught up in her own mind to say anything on it.

It took a bit of struggling and limping but eventually Dusk made her way up to flank the new warrior, tossing her a glance. She simply gave a grunt in greeting before refocusing her gaze on the path ahead. "You know," she huffed after a bit, keeping her tone low so that only Mistyshard could hear her, "I get why Birds wants us to bury those who actually defended the camp despite being missin' at the time - but Foxmoon did nothin' but get shoved in a den." It was obvious that this wasn't the real reason that Dusk was upset, but nonetheless she wore a glare as she glanced over her shoulder at the cat carrying the elder, before looking ahead again.

She hadn't seen Fades join the event yet and it made her snort in amusement. Probably too busy doing more important things. Another flash of rage rocketed through her as she tried to shove the image out of her head, the sights of the thicket eventually coming up ahead.

[ @starry ]

Last edited by taillow; March 16th, 2024 at 10:42 PM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 10:47 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

minkpaw approached silently, the air hung thick around her, she decided to wait near mistyshard to see if she was needed to assist with carrying but left whoever had a closer relationship to the fallen cats enough space to step up and carry their loved one to the sleepy thicket. she had never taken the track to riverclan last resting place for a vigil but it felt wrong to let her clan down by not paying her last respect too. face seemingly frozen in a more or less neutral frown she followed mistyshard, a sad track in heavy silence and not at all the way she wouldve liked her first trip out of camp with misty as a full warrior.

[open]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; March 10th, 2024 at 10:51 AM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 11:10 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze looked away from the prey pile he had been staring at and up towards Mistyshard, his already heavy bones from work were weighed down with the grief that had been swimming in the back of his mind came rushing like a flood to the forefront of it. Pricklestep, Moonfoot...flutterpaw, Smolderpaw, Troutfall, Duckshade, Frostpetal, and Foxmoon. So, so many lives were lost and Seabreeze felt his eyes start to sting with tears and the burials haven't even begun. Lifting himself onto worked paws, he wanted to approach and help carry the bodies as needed but he wanted to give the families of those cats more time to do so if they wished. The tom looked pointedly away from Flutterpaw despite the horrid guilt that burnt his throat like bile as he did so.

Cloverpaw's haunting was worse than ever. Though he knew that Cloverpaw was likely the one that would help guide these cats if she had any say in the matter, then after that she would talk their ear off about Starclan's hunting grounds and all the cats who she has met. Seabreeze hoped she has found a new listening buddy now that he was separated from her. Seabreeze dug his claws into his own paw, this is not about Cloverpaw, this is about the clanmates that have fallen. Despite the pinpricks of blood that welled up along his front paw from his abuse, Seabreeze looked around the crowd making sure that each cat didn't need help and that every body was being carried out.

[OPEN]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 10th, 2024 at 11:18 AM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 12:20 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard
she/her | riverclan | 36 moons

The tabby briefly turned her head as Dusklion joined her, carrying Pricklestep. Her brows shot up and she wasn't sure if she should let the shecat carry such weights with a shoulder injury. However, she decided not to press on the topic, because she knew what was bothering Dusklion. The incident with Fadingsun must weigh deeply on her. Ever since it happened, Dusk had been acting differently. Jealous and set off in a way... Mistyshard hoped that would wear off soon. Dusklion was a great cat, she shouldn't let her path be blinded by such things.

Her ears pricked when the molly began speaking in a low voice. Apparently, Foxmoon had not done anything except for getting shoved into a den... Mistyshard wasn't sure what to do, it's not like they could leave the missing cat just laying here to rot. She sighed and tried to gently rest her tail on Dusklion's back. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that. The words are already out of my mouth by now, no way to take them back. Also... we can't just leave Foxmoon to rot in the clearing."

"Dusk, I know it's frustrating. But you're also a super hardworking member of RiverClan and sometimes you just gotta keep cruisin', okay? Don't let stuff like that bring you down." She attempted a comforting smile and hoped that would not set Dusklion off more.

[ @tally ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den