Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2018, 03:19 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

"StarClan hates me!" She bawled, wanting to just see her beautiful kitten one last time, "T-their probably going to kill Streamkit a-and Tempestkit and Heronkit and Ramkit t-too!" Gorsebird mewed, knowing that it was pretty dumb to name her kits before they were even born when something could very well happen but not at all caring, "You should h-hate me! Because of m-me, our baby is dead! Our little kitten is dead! Our Tawnykit is dead!" She quivered, pushing her muzzle into his neck, "It should have been me instead! At least then I would be able to feel at peace and not have everything ache and h-hurt." Gorsebird said meaning every word as dull pain seemed to coat her body, "And, I just d-don't want any more of our precious babies to d-d-die Stormy!" Gorsebird said bleakly.

@Spiral Whirl

[And now I'm just internally hearing 'It's Quiet Uptown' from Hamiltion]
[ XD ]

Stormglare didn't know how to respond, say it will be okay? It obviously wouldn't be. He wasn't positive. He wasn't one bit fatherly, either. "Beauty, it isn't your fault. Its... Starclan's. You couldn't stop it." He cooed her, closing his eyes as he stroke her back in a soothing way. Sometimes lying was okay, right? Right. Right. "Hey, don't you fret. They won't. Just you wait, they will be beautiful and stunning!" He said, not really minding she already named them. If he did, Stormglare would probably name them like this: onekit, twokit, threekit, fourkit. Sounds like a good name to him. He nuzzled her, "its going to be okay. " I'll try to make it okay. Stormglare still couldn't believe his baby was dead. He should distract Gorsebird. "Um, so. How is St-treamkit?" It was hard to move on from the tough subject.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 1st, 2018, 03:50 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
[ XD ]

Stormglare didn't know how to respond, say it will be okay? It obviously wouldn't be. He wasn't positive. He wasn't one bit fatherly, either. "Beauty, it isn't your fault. Its... Starclan's. You couldn't stop it." He cooed her, closing his eyes as he stroke her back in a soothing way. Sometimes lying was okay, right? Right. Right. "Hey, don't you fret. They won't. Just you wait, they will be beautiful and stunning!" He said, not really minding she already named them. If he did, Stormglare would probably name them like this: onekit, twokit, threekit, fourkit. Sounds like a good name to him. He nuzzled her, "its going to be okay. " I'll try to make it okay. Stormglare still couldn't believe his baby was dead. He should distract Gorsebird. "Um, so. How is St-treamkit?" It was hard to move on from the tough subject.

"S-she's f-fine." Gorsebird sniffled feeling even more exhausted then before and letting out a soft mew, "Sweetling, w-will you get m-me a few po-ppy seeds? I'm really t-tired and just can't seem to s-sleep without them, and, could you also pick us up s-something different from the f-fresh-kill pile? This mouse is scaring me." She said, curling herself into a ball, "A-and then when you get ba-ck maybe we can c-cuddle and talk about k-kitten names? I-i know it ea-rly but I want to tell you some in case something happens to me."
Old March 1st, 2018, 04:05 PM

Quote:
"S-she's f-fine." Gorsebird sniffled feeling even more exhausted then before and letting out a soft mew, "Sweetling, w-will you get m-me a few po-ppy seeds? I'm really t-tired and just can't seem to s-sleep without them, and, could you also pick us up s-something different from the f-fresh-kill pile? This mouse is scaring me." She said, curling herself into a ball, "A-and then when you get ba-ck maybe we can c-cuddle and talk about k-kitten names? I-i know it ea-rly but I want to tell you some in case something happens to me."
"Of course." He purred, not minding at all. Stormglare turned around, heading out the nursery. Glad to change the subject without any problems. Soon after some time he returned with two poppy seeds and a thrush. It wasn't a lapwing, sure but it could do right? It was a bird, anyway. He settled down next to her once again, setting the herbs and prey down. Stormglare rest his head on his paws, gazing fondly up at his mate. "Nothing will happen to you, okay?" He meowed to her, reassuring the queen. "So, what names were you thinkin? I'm pretty sure all of mine are probably.. a mousebrain's name." He chuckled. They needed some amusement in their life, specially now. Stormglare wasn't a jokester but he tried to lighten the dark mood.

pronouns.cc
Old March 1st, 2018, 04:28 PM
so nasty

Quote:
"Of course." He purred, not minding at all. Stormglare turned around, heading out the nursery. Glad to change the subject without any problems. Soon after some time he returned with two poppy seeds and a thrush. It wasn't a lapwing, sure but it could do right? It was a bird, anyway. He settled down next to her once again, setting the herbs and prey down. Stormglare rest his head on his paws, gazing fondly up at his mate. "Nothing will happen to you, okay?" He meowed to her, reassuring the queen. "So, what names were you thinkin? I'm pretty sure all of mine are probably.. a mousebrain's name." He chuckled. They needed some amusement in their life, specially now. Stormglare wasn't a jokester but he tried to lighten the dark mood.
Gorsebird let out a brief chuckle at the tom's joke before quickly gulping down the poppy seeds and starting to eat her thrush, "Well, I thought that one of the tom-kits could be named Tempestkit after you!" She cooed giving the tom's head a soft lick, "Or Cyclonekit if you like that better? OH! And I really like Stagkit, and Heronkit, and Nettlekit, and Robinkit, and Eaglekit..." Gorsebird stopped realizing she was rambling.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 1st, 2018 at 04:29 PM.
Old March 1st, 2018, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Gorsebird let out a brief chuckle at the tom's joke before quickly gulping down the poppy seeds and starting to eat her thrush, "Well, I thought that one of the tom-kits could be named Tempestkit after you!" She cooed giving the tom's head a soft lick, "Or Cyclonekit if you like that better? OH! And I really like Stagkit, and Heronkit, and Nettlekit, and Robinkit, and Eaglekit..." Gorsebird stopped realizing she was rambling.
The tom didn't really get why it was called Tempestkit, assuming it was his temper however. Stormglare chucked at her rambling, shrugging. "Heronkit sounds like a beautiful name. So does Stagkit [ almost said stagkid XD ], and Cyclonekit. Hmm, how about.. um.. " He paused, thinking. Thinking really did hurt your head sometimes. After a while he list three name offs, "Um.. Whiskkit, Sunsestkit, or maybe Cedarkit?" So he did take the last name off her favorite prey. Stormglare grinned at her, "You must be really creative because just thinking those names up made my head spin!"

pronouns.cc
Old March 1st, 2018, 05:32 PM
so nasty

Quote:
The tom didn't really get why it was called Tempestkit, assuming it was his temper however. Stormglare chucked at her rambling, shrugging. "Heronkit sounds like a beautiful name. So does Stagkit [ almost said stagkid XD ], and Cyclonekit. Hmm, how about.. um.. " He paused, thinking. Thinking really did hurt your head sometimes. After a while he list three name offs, "Um.. Whiskkit, Sunsestkit, or maybe Cedarkit?" So he did take the last name off her favorite prey. Stormglare grinned at her, "You must be really creative because just thinking those names up made my head spin!"
"It's not hard when you have hours to think them over!" She chirped nuzzling him, and preparing to take another bite of prey but then giving a single look at her swollen stomach and deciding against it her mood abruptly changing, "Sweetie, be honest with me am I getting pudgy?" She inquired, not liking the idea of her perfect figure slipping away, "Because just a few days ago a kit walked up to me and called me a dirty kitty-pet!" Se whined feeling tears starting to well-up in her eyes.

[I know cats can't cry but *shrug*]
Old March 1st, 2018, 05:43 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

[Open or something]
In the audience, Silentkit watched with feeble interest. It's not every day a new medicine cat apprentice is chosen. I wonder what it's like... She cheered, "Oriolepaw... Oriolepaw..." somewhat half-heartedly, knowing that soon she wouldn't care one bit about the occurrence. Might as well make some use of this. Maybe I can make an acquaintance or such. Silentkit knew most kits wouldn't think such things, but she couldn't care. Looking around, she spotted another cat sitting with the rest of the group. Padding over, the black cat whispered to the cat, "What do you think about this?"
Waffle.

Old March 1st, 2018, 08:00 PM

Quote:
"It's not hard when you have hours to think them over!" She chirped nuzzling him, and preparing to take another bite of prey but then giving a single look at her swollen stomach and deciding against it her mood abruptly changing, "Sweetie, be honest with me am I getting pudgy?" She inquired, not liking the idea of her perfect figure slipping away, "Because just a few days ago a kit walked up to me and called me a dirty kitty-pet!" Se whined feeling tears starting to well-up in her eyes.

[I know cats can't cry but *shrug*]
[ cats don't have eyebrows but we can pretend :3 ]
He chuckled, "Okay, touché." Stormglare said, not really meaning anything by it. When her mood change, he was used to it. It wasn't that common, he didn't mind that much either. He look at her stomach before shrugging. "No. " He forgot all about that a queen's stomach seems to grow when she was expecting. He didn't really get why. He furrowed his eyebrows, "That kit's mother should teach it some manners then, for Starclan's sake! Younglings are mostly disrespectful these days unlike Streamkit." Stormglare saw she was getting upset. "I bet a queen made her kit say that because they are jealous you can stay perfect while carrying kits." He said in a matter of fact tone.

pronouns.cc
Old March 1st, 2018, 08:42 PM
so nasty

Quote:
[ cats don't have eyebrows but we can pretend :3 ]
He chuckled, "Okay, touché." Stormglare said, not really meaning anything by it. When her mood change, he was used to it. It wasn't that common, he didn't mind that much either. He look at her stomach before shrugging. "No. " He forgot all about that a queen's stomach seems to grow when she was expecting. He didn't really get why. He furrowed his eyebrows, "That kit's mother should teach it some manners then, for Starclan's sake! Younglings are mostly disrespectful these days unlike Streamkit." Stormglare saw she was getting upset. "I bet a queen made her kit say that because they are jealous you can stay perfect while carrying kits." He said in a matter of fact tone.
Gorsebird let out a choked sob, mad at herself for letting a kitten offended her so much, she felt completely miffed as salty tears starting to roll down her cheeks, "I-- y-you-" She wept her mind seemly flying much to fast for her. The poppy seeds seemed to not be doing their job as she still had insomnia and the pain in her stomach actually seemed to have gotten worse, "My stomach really hurts and I feel so h-hot." Gorsebird whimpered pushing herself against him for comfort.
Old March 1st, 2018, 09:20 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Aspenburr chuckled at the oms statement. The Tom was right. It did seem like the day was just dragging. There was nothing extremely exciting going on, even though there was a constant threat of war or invasion from Thinderclan especially. “No no I’m not leaving. Not yet. Besides when I do leave to go hunting I was already considering to ask if you wished to join me. Besides I think it would be nice to have some company. Especially if I were to run into some defensive Thinderclan cat or something.” He meowed quickly, feeling a bit bad for giving the implication that he was going to walk away from their conversation.
"Okay, sure that sounds fun!" Nimblewhisker purred, happy that he would have something to do other than wandering aimlessly around camp, "Through I have to warn you hunting isn't really my strong suit." He informed, knowing that it was somewhat understatement of the century, "But if push came to shove I wouldn't mind fighting our adversaries in combat." He bubbled rather overdramatically giving the other tom an over the top grin.

@Nighty

Last edited by Tavvi; March 3rd, 2018 at 10:05 PM.
Closed Thread