Last post by glitch
Today 06:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2017, 04:17 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Riverpaw shook her head quickly."No and if they did I would rip their fur out!" She exclaimed,picturing the cold water all around her body,and a shiver went down her spine."I would rather become a squirrel!" She exclaimed.
Lionpaw nodded,” I’d rather become a bird or join Skylan than swim, since after all I’m terrified of heights.” He meowed and being under trees... he thought to himself.[/QUOTE]
Riverpaw giggled.She really liked this cat,even if he was from a current clan."Is this your first gathering?" She asked curiously.Lionpaw to her looked like he was about her age,but she couldn't be sure and didn't want to say something that would make her look stupid.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Lionpaw nodded,” I’d rather become a bird or join Skylan than swim, since after all I’m terrified of heights.” He meowed and being under trees... he thought to himself.
Riverpaw giggled.She really liked this cat,even if he was from a current clan."Is this your first gathering?" She asked curiously.Lionpaw to her looked like he was about her age,but she couldn't be sure and didn't want to say something that would make her look stupid.[/QUOTE]
Lionpaw nodded,” Yah. You?” He asked he found it weird talking with other clans. I hope I don’t fall in love with other clan cats (IDK I feel like Riverpaw might become a cat he crushes on and looks forward to seeing at gatherings)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Riverpaw giggled.She really liked this cat,even if he was from a current clan."Is this your first gathering?" She asked curiously.Lionpaw to her looked like he was about her age,but she couldn't be sure and didn't want to say something that would make her look stupid.
Lionpaw nodded,” Yah. You?” He asked he found it weird talking with other clans. I hope I don’t fall in love with other clan cats (IDK I feel like Riverpaw might become a cat he crushes on and looks forward to seeing at gatherings)[/QUOTE]
Yes!I was wondering if I should ship them or not.)
Riverpaw nodded."Yep!First time ever!Is there something wrong with windclan?They seem a little angry or something,or is it alwase like this?" She asked,intill she rembered he might not be able to say,and added quickly,"If your alloud to say.If not that's fine to." She said quickly.

Old October 15th, 2017, 04:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Lionpaw nodded,” Yah. You?” He asked he found it weird talking with other clans. I hope I don’t fall in love with other clan cats (IDK I feel like Riverpaw might become a cat he crushes on and looks forward to seeing at gatherings)
Riverpaw nodded."Yep!First time ever!Is there something wrong with windclan?They seem a little angry or something,or is it alwase like this?" She asked,intill she rembered he might not be able to say,and added quickly,"If your alloud to say.If not that's fine to." She said quickly.[/QUOTE]
(I’m fine with that or them sneaking around to flirt through apprenticehood, then around some time idk what age they realize they like someone in there clan and stop seeing eachother)
Lionpaw purred,” Yeah!” He frowned at her next question,” Okay...Thunderclan killed our previous deputy and then one of our warriors kill one of theirs so tentions are high as they are trying to avenge our former deputies death, and they are trying to avenge they’re warriors death.” He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather sighed and stood up.
He pushed his way through the crowd to make his way to the back, the stopped when he spotted Cherrydawn. He wanted to go over and speak to her, but didn't at the same time. She broke your heart. But... She was also right... Skyfeather flicked his tail and began making his way over to the ThunderClan warrior.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; October 15th, 2017 at 04:25 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Riverpaw nodded."Yep!First time ever!Is there something wrong with windclan?They seem a little angry or something,or is it alwase like this?" She asked,intill she rembered he might not be able to say,and added quickly,"If your alloud to say.If not that's fine to." She said quickly.
(I’m fine with that or them sneaking around to flirt through apprenticehood, then around some time idk what age they realize they like someone in there clan and stop seeing eachother)
Lionpaw purred,” Yeah!” He frowned at her next question,” Okay...Thunderclan killed our previous deputy and then one of our warriors kill one of theirs so tentions are high as they are trying to avenge our former deputies death, and they are trying to avenge they’re warriors death.” He meowed.[/QUOTE]
Yhea.)
Riverpaw nodded."You don't think we will have to fight here do you?There are elders here and I don't think it would be safe for them,unless your leader has a plan." She said,intill realizing she sounded like she was on his clans side.'Well my clan won't be involved anyways,so it wouldn't affect us much.We would side with who the leader told us to.' she thought,but didn't know if she would be able to fight lionpaw after they had just become friends.

Old October 15th, 2017, 04:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post

(I think this is the perfect time to rp Dayhum and Tawnystream ^^)

Tawnystream watched around closely, breathing in the salty sea air. She loved the beach, as much as she loved the cave near the sea she spent a few moons in with her mother and littermate. Though, she knew this gathering would not be peaceful, considering.. WindClan and all. The dilute calico observed the gathering, sitting nearby to where the leader's were sitting, though near cats conversations. She wasn't eavesdropping. No, she was just observing, though conversation was sorta what she wanted to do. With a clanmate, or not a clanmate. Tawnystream was more worried about WindClan, than anything else. She knew she was half-clan, she knew that. Though, no cat thought that was the case. Perhaps, it was.. way much better that way. What if she met her father in battle? What if he knew she was her kit? Would she knew? Tawnystream didn't worry about these question. Not really all that much.

[yes it's perfect ]
The golden tabby spotted a familiar pelt pad into the clearing, his ocean blue hues instantly became brighter, almost as bright as his fur. He sprang up and quickly made his way over to the feline, his white paws barely making a sound against the dirt beneath him. He and Tawnystream were fairly good friends, honestly Dayhum was fairly good friends with everyone in his clan, he loved making friends, but whenever he saw the dilute calico something within him sparked, especially whenever they met eyes, he couldn't explain it. The warrior stopped a mouse length away and gave the feline a big, bright smile "hey Tawny, didn't think you were coming." he stated, his tail flicking behind him "If I knew you were I would have waited up for ya!" he laughed, his blue optics shone with nothing but joy as he looked at the other warrior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by denysiarus View Post
nightwhisper blinked as he spotted the siberian tom, sleepingcloud, and locked his amber gaze onto him. his furry tail swayed for a moment,
his mind mulling over the possible outcomes of talking to the other tom. many heartbeats passed before nightwhisper huffed and trotted towards sleepingcloud. he sat next to the sleepy tom, keeping some distance in case he did not want to speak. night's ears flattened as he thought of a greeting, whiskers twitching in slight distress.
while he finally found one, the chestnut tabby tensed up and spoke, "hi?" his form froze before he mentally clawed himself at the awkwardness within his voice. he was afraid that sleepingcloud would be unable to hear him, given his naturally quiet voice, which could be easily overpowered by the talking cats around them. his fur bristled as a small wave of anxiety coursed through him, his itch to run from there growing as every heartbeat made its appearance.
nightwhisper cursed himself for being so utterly awkward. he's just your clanmate for starclan's sake, he thought, grumbling and mumbling to himself yet again. his paws kneaded the ground once again, now being used as a comfort mechanism more than a concentration one. night's breathing had slowed, thankfully, and he closed his amber eyes to speak with more, or less, confidence. "uh— how are you?"

he really needed to speak to others more often.
The silver and white tom lifted his head and looked at the feline who sat next to him, he looked incredibly familiar, though the tom knew that they had never spoken before, not once which was fairly odd. He looked the warrior over, hoping to think of the toms name by just looking at him, which he hadn't yet sadly. The buff feline wasn't sure if the other wanted to talk, and he sure didn't plan on forcing him, but something within him wanted to ask the mystery feline his name, but that was normal right? As the tom gave his sad excuse as a conversation starter Sleepingcloud gave the other a soft smile and decided to take pity on him " Hello there don't believe we've met befawe." he stated, his southern accent thick as he leaned forward a bit, checking to see what clan the feline was from. He hadn't expected him to be from Windclan, he leaned back on his heels and looked at Nightwhisper from ear tips to toe tips, his sky colored hues dancing with disbelief "Gosh, didnt expec y'all ta be in windclan, how come we've evuurr met?" he asked in his usual, low, gravely voice. The Siberian knew most in his clan, except for the newborn kits, was the tom new....or was he just shy?

@Lawlipop
The ebony feline padded into the clearing, his lapis hues flickering with unease, especially when the scent of Windclan hit his nostrils. The deputy swiveled his head and looked around, hoping that he wouldn't spot a certain fiery red pelt. As soon as he deduced that the tom wasn't here he let out a sigh and padded towards the circle of deputies, which didn't bring back the best memories. He remembered Auroraflame, and how rudely he acted towards her, then he remembered the outburst he had with Honeypool and Fireflare, which in turn caused him and the ginger molly to be on no speaking terms for over a moon, that is, until two nights ago.
Fallenstream shook his head and tried his hardest to focus on his here and now, not the past, though yes it was great that the two had a heart to heart he wished that she held the same feelings he held for her, which he himself only realized a night ago. He sat himself down a fox length away from the other deputies and focused his blue gaze on his paws, which were pawing at the dirt below him, he didn't really feel like interacting this gathering.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather sighed and stood up.
He pushed his way through the crowd to make his way to the back, the stopped when he spotted Cherrydawn. He wanted to go over and speak to her, but didn't at the same time. She broke your heart. But... She was also right... Skyfeather flicked his tail and began making his way over to the ThunderClan warrior.
Cherrydawn's heart leapt as the Windclan warrior ade his way toward her. She swallowed and bowed her head. "Skyfeather," she meowed. "How is the prey running in Windclan?" It sounded wrong to her. Too stiff and formal. But she had to be strong, for both of them. This hurt now, but Skyfeather was a handsome tom. Soon he'll meet a shecat in his own clan, and have kits with her. Her chest flared with sudden jealousy, but she pushed it down. I'm doing the right thing, for both of us.

Old October 15th, 2017, 04:53 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The silver and white tom lifted his head and looked at the feline who sat next to him, he looked incredibly familiar, though the tom knew that they had never spoken before, not once which was fairly odd. He looked the warrior over, hoping to think of the toms name by just looking at him, which he hadn't yet sadly. The buff feline wasn't sure if the other wanted to talk, and he sure didn't plan on forcing him, but something within him wanted to ask the mystery feline his name, but that was normal right? As the tom gave his sad excuse as a conversation starter Sleepingcloud gave the other a soft smile and decided to take pity on him " Hello there don't believe we've met befawe." he stated, his southern accent thick as he leaned forward a bit, checking to see what clan the feline was from. He hadn't expected him to be from Windclan, he leaned back on his heels and looked at Nightwhisper from ear tips to toe tips, his sky colored hues dancing with disbelief "Gosh, didnt expec y'all ta be in windclan, how come we've evuurr met?" he asked in his usual, low, gravely voice. The Siberian knew most in his clan, except for the newborn kits, was the tom new....or was he just shy?
nightwhisper chuckled awkwardly, his tail flicking. his thought for a moment, deciphering sleepingcloud's accent. of course, nearly nobody within the clan knew him completely— he was always away from camp, exploring. the tabby cocked his head to the side, watching the siberian from the corner of his eye. he knew who sleepingcloud was, he knew basically everyone in the clan, really.

it was simply a pro of being quiet and invisible.

the tom smiled kindly, ears swivelling. "i'm nightwhisper, or night for short. i'm usually away from camp, adventuring the territory, so it is not surprising that you don't know of, or have ever met me," explained nightwhisper, heart racing. the buff tom was slightly intimidating due to his size, although night was nearly the same size— but he was all fur.
cautiously, the chestnut tabby moved closer to the other, still unsure if he would want nightwhisper there for long. gears churned in his mind, words being tested and tossed away within his thoughts. he didn't want to make a fool of himself, clearly. many moments passed by before he tried his next set of words, "so, pretty, uh, tense between the clans, isn't it? are you looking forward to a battle?"
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Edgy Temptations

Gender: gayest looking straight female. I take that back, I'm pretty gay.
My Mood: Adorable

Annnnnd. Dying of boredom, Wildpaw is open for roleplay!

Wildpaw's yellowish amber hues were filled with excitement as she entered the area,
there was tons of cats, which made her slightly overwhelmed, but she still going to enjoy every minute of it. She wanted to start a conversation..
but how? She was socially awkward, and didn't do well with talking or conversating, but once she's going, it'll take a paw or a tail to get her to stop talking! Most of all, she wanted to be on good terms with all of the clans, and make even the grumpiest cat crack a smile, holding the thought, she smiled to herself and let out a dumb giggle, she figured it'd be smarter for someone to approach her, rather than barging into someones conversation. With that,
she sat down and began raking her tongue over her paw right paw, sliding it over her whiskers and ears,
simply waiting for someone to at least consider talking to some goof like her,
she'd probably already made a fool of herself but just has yet to notice.