Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 29th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
“Ok,” Thistlepaw lowered his voice even more and leaned in to whisper in his brother’s ear. “I.. I like Chanterellepaw a lot. When we become warriors. I want to ask her to be my mate.” There it was, out in the open. Thistlepaw has hardly been able to take his eyes off the pretty gold shecat since he became no apprentice. He knew she had a bit of a reputation for being a little two-faced but he knew that her heart was good. “I wish you could see her Spiderpaw. She’s beautiful,” he added sadly. Though his brother seemed to get along well without vision, Thistlepaw wished his brother didn’t have to miss out on all the lovely sights. He licked his brother’s face, cleaning between and above his eyes.
Spiderpaw let a purr of amusement as Thistlepaw said that. The tom's confident to tell him that he liked Blossompaw. "Then I...I want to tell you that I like Blossompaw. I'm going to ask her to be my mate later on. She really seems to like me." replied Spiderpaw. After realizing he had just talked about himself. "I hope I get to meet her someday. It would be great to talk with her." the tom meowed. Spiderpaw felt his ears slip down as his brother mentioned him not being able to see. "I will never see and you know it. I just wish I were someone else besides myself. I can't do anything right except hunting." snapped Spiderpaw. He looked towards his brother as he began to back away slowly. I shouldn't have snapped at him. He's my brother. @Charmer;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; December 1st, 2017 at 03:01 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
at the reply, larkfall could only laugh along with him. for once he just felt...free. he wasnt stutering, he wasnt worrying. he let what he would have to deal with at camp go to the back of his mind as he ran, feeling the weight lift off of his shoulders instantly. he let the leaves fly under his paws behind him, the only focus on his mind right now was obsidiansky and their undecided destination.

perhaps it was weird to be running in the middle of leaf fall with a cat you didnt know too well, but to be honest, he had never felt happier.
The dark tom continued running, the wind blowing through his fur. Even in the colder moons his pelt kept him warm, and although the weather was cold, Obsidiansky felt quite happy to be running out here. The company was great, and he wondered why Larkfall had been so worried in the clearing. But that worry quickly left his mind as his muscles strained to keep ahead of the other tom. "Catch me if you can!" He called back, his speed slowing just the slightest bit before he pulled it back up, continuing to run as fast as he could. At that moment, Obsidiansky was on top of the world - invincible - happy. No, scratch that - he was thrilled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

She lied. Brother was unhappy. Loved each other. Heartbreaking ending. Fawnskip knew something bad happened, but she was struggling to determine what exactly it was that took place. She cocked her head slightly, releasing a thoughtful `hmm`. ``So he was unhappy with you guys. Did you guys do something wrong? Like, really wrong?`` The fact that Obsidiansky hadn't approved of her idea of the brother disapproving of their relationship convinced her that the brother had been unhappy about something else. Perhaps he was upset with his sister's lies? But Obsidiansky said he was unhappy with us, so that meant both the she-cat and Obsidiansky. Clearly, the two must've done something wrong - or, at least, the she-cat did something wrong and Obsidiansky went along with it. That didn't surprise Fawnskip as she had guessed Obsidiansky was a follower.

``She was the leader in this... this bad thing that happened. You loved her, you'd do anything for her, so you either helped her or stayed quiet about it - or both. But what did she do?`` Fawnskip eyed Obsidiansky hopefully, as if he'd tell her just what this she-cat did to break his heart. However, she didn't want the tom to directly reveal what happened - this guessing game was incredibly entertaining! And the anticipation was very addicting.

In truth, Fawnskip's backstory did not involve a tom from another clan who broke her heart. She's never had her heart broken, not once. She hadn't known who her parents were, and perhaps their lack of guidance played a role in forming her into who she is today. However, she'd played with her denmates and listened to her elders. It was apprentice-age when Fawnskip discovered flirting. She simply enjoyed it, enjoyed the power it supplied her with, and so she did it. She didn't have a tragic backstory that turned her into who she is, no, she only found a hobby that she was rather passionate about.
The tom gave her a sheepish smile, like he was almost embarrassed. At first he'd felt a little guilty about just watching her guess, but now he was finding this to be fun. It was a game. And Obsidiansky couldn't believe he'd thought Fawnskip was snooty and stuck up and one of those "dumb" - to put it simply - she cats who did nothing but strut around flirting and showing off their looks. No, she was as much fun as anyone else. But she was a different kind of pretty then he was used to, different then Canineheart - who was pretty, but Fawnskip was drop dead gorgeous cat. Cats like that weren't normally found around toms like him. They were found around the inner workings, which Obsidiansky generally stayed out of. To him, the misfits and outcasts made the best friends. But, if Fawnskip was an inner workings kind of cat - she was pretty great too.

"Actually... there were a couple of things we did wrong." Or a few. But a couple is a good number to start with, the others were just - branches off of that. Kind of decisions we made as a result of the bad stuff to clean it up. One bad branch was my fault, the other was hers. The tom thought with a sigh. His branch was still trying to be snuffed out. Hers was getting there, but that didn't mean Obsidiansky didn't miss her. He really missed her. He didn't think about these things when he was with Rainpaw, or Sagewhisker - they never came up. His past never came up, other then the time that Rainpaw had asked if Obsidiansky had known his mother. That had been a pretty painful topic as well.

He remembered Ashstorm, a beautiful and fierce she cat who would have done anything for her kits. Anything for her friends. She had made some of the wrong choices, but she was a brilliant cat. And Obsidiansky had been lucky to know her. "She was the leader in one of them. And isn't this a guessing game? I'm not giving you the answer that easy, Fawnskip!" He purred, his tail twitching back and forth as he did so. He wouldn't say that he would have done anything for her. But yes... he'd loved her. Very much. Before, things had seemed like they could never go wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
(Aaaahhh, I'm so sorry that this post has taken so long.)
Canineheart's paws partnered at the dirt gently. No matter how many times she hunted or patrolled, she couldn't help but let her anger get the better of her. The she-cat muttered to herself, her words incomorehensible angry murmurs. But there was no doubting the words that were echoing inside her head. Perfect little Fawnskip. Perfect little Sagewhisker... Over and over the furious thoughts sounded in her head. Would Insidiously have feelings for me if they weren't here? No matter how many times Canineheart prayed with all of her might to StarClan, the she-cats seemed just as clingy.
The deep words of the tom woke Canineheart from her thoughts. Without thinking, the she-cat whipped around, spitting at the unknown cat. "Who are--" Canineheart started, but was cut off by the realization that it was Obsidiansky. "O-oh, um, thanks," Canineheart muttered, looking embaressedly at her paws, which were fiddling with the small stub of the rabbit tail that still protruded from the ground. Oh great StarClan! Canineheart screamed internally, trying to smile at Insidiously, but it only ended in an awkward grimace. Of all the times he could have stopped by...!
"Would you like to finish up the hunting patrol with me?" Canineheart said in a would-be enthusiastic voice. "I was thinking of going near the ThunderClan border. That's where the rabbits have been hiding lately. StarClan help them if we find ThunderClan over the border." Though Canimeheart had expected the joke to sound at least the slightest bit amusing, it came out a bit flat, even menacing, as though it were a threat.
The last time they had been out here, things had ended somewhat awkwardly. Obsidiansky flinched when he remembered that, but he was glad to see Canineheart again. The pretty feline had been on his mind lately... along with other things. If only he could ignore Fawnskip. If only he could ignore Sagewhisker. If only he had Infernosky with him like a constant bodyguard, he was pretty sure she would shut down these cats FAST. He needed protection like that. "I, ah..." The tom wasn't sure whether it was a good idea to go or not. Was he going to hurt anyone else's feelings? Was he going to mess a friendship up like this? As long as he kept things simple, probably not. But Obsidiansky was going to have to make a decision really soon, and he knew that his decision was going to change the course of things.

If he chose Canineheart, it probably would change everything with Sagewhisker and nothing with Fawnskip. If he chose Sagewhisker, it would probably change everything with Canineheart and nothing with Fawnskip. And if he chose Fawnskip, then it would definitely change everything with his two closest friends; Sagewhisker and Canineheart. So where did he go so that he didn't mess anything up? I could always choose Infernosky, he thought with a short chuckle, trying to hide his nervousness. That'd be interesting. The tom who had been one of the first to greet them coming back into the Clans choosing the former deputy? What a story that would make for. "Sure. I think we need to catch up some." He mewed, along with a short laugh at what he was pretty sure had been meant to be a joke. If not, then... oh well. Obsidiansky could be awkward sometimes, he was generally socially apt(ish) however, and the times he was awkward, he was able to pass it off pretty easily.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 29th, 2017, 09:55 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A fluffy tom in the center of the clearing caught the she cat's attention. She recognized him, of course - it was Bumblepaw, wasn't it? Please, let me get his name right. She froze for a minute as their eyes met - her expression changing slightly to a worried one, and then she cleared her throat, breaking the eye contact momentarily. She wasn't normally the first to look away, but he was staring at her with such a determined and almost haunting look that it frightened her. Yet, Morningpaw was determined to make a friend out of this cat. Glancing back up, and this time making sure that she was more confident with her eye contact, her eyes lightened pleasantly and she smiled. "Good morning, Bumblepaw! You're doing well, I trust?" She asked, with a purr rumbling in her throat. She flicked her tail, inviting the tom to sit with her. It seemed StarClan had answered her silent wishes, silent prayers for a companion that morning. She had really wanted this - and the shy tom was just the cat to give it to her. Not to mention that even if he refused to, she was more then likely to try and push him into a friendship. Morningpaw could be a little pushy sometimes, her extroverted nature made her more likely to try and push other cats into things that sometimes, they didn't always want to do. And it seemed that Bumblepaw wasn't a likely exception to this. He, more then anyone else, looked like he needed a friend... meaning that he, more then anyone else, was likely to get Morningpaw as a friend.
Bumblepaw shook. Maybe from excitement, maybe from anxiety. He wasn't sure. But he could feel his bones clattering around under his skin making his brain run wild with thoughts. Someone was talking to him! And not just to scold him for being small! And bonus: A she-cat. A pretty she-cat. One who was for sure not trying to run away from him. Bumblepaw froze as she finished. What was he supposed to say? He opened his maw. Nothing. Silence. The toms eyes widened as he tried again. No words, just a completely awkward and utterly terrified apprentice staring on at this very pretty she-cat.

What was worse was, he couldn't break his gaze. He wanted to run to the shelter of the apprentice den, his tail tucked in embarrassment but his paws were locked to the ground and his face forced to look at hers. "I - I - I'm good." Bumblepaw stuttered. Talking to cats his age was so much harder than say, his mentor. Sure Bumblepaw could sit and listen to the other apprentices stories but he never took part in them. Partly because he never had anything to add.

He felt his heart drop into his stomach as he tried fishing for more words. And suddenly as if a dam broke and water was gushing on into a lake, the apprentice found his voice. And it wouldn't stop. "I was just out training! I learned about the different techniques of fighting each different clan. We visited Shadowclan and I was scared." The tom winced, too much information, you barely know this cat, you can't look scared. He thought.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@AbsurdJinx

There was a small light of hope returning to his golden gaze before he pushed it back in attempt to hide that again. So, the she-cat really didn't mean anything she said. Blazingstar found that rather relieving and that was obvious when he relaxed his muscles -- which might I add -- he didn't know were even tensed. How strange. He didn't think a feline could make him do that, but here Fawnskip was, toying with his emotions. Making him feels things he thought were possible with Galespring. Galespring. The name broke him. His companion had recently been distancing herself from her clan mates, including him. He hated the feeling of knowing that, but he dealt with it just like any cat would. She would want him to keep on moving and that's what he would do. He wouldn't dwell on anything since his clan as a whole meant the most to him. "Anger? You shouldn't need to be angry in the first place, it is my duty as the leader to take one for the team here and there. It'll benefit in the end, I promise," he replied, his ears flattening slightly at his own response. He sounded stupid.

Her next statement caught him off guard. It peeked his attention. "And how exactly do you know that, might I ask?" he inquired, his head tilting ever so slightly.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 29th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Harepaw was content on these open moor land. The beautiful sky and chilly breeze was soothing. Hearing his mentors words he got a bit excited. With a purr rumbling in his chest he ran after Hawkfeather. Tail waving behind him and a rabbit clenched in his jaws, he tried to keep up. He may not be as old or experienced as the tan furred tom but, he knew a few things thanks to his mentor. With his longish leg he picked up speed fast even with the rabbit in his jaws. But he wasn't strong or fast enough to keep in pace with Hawkfeather. Though that was expected considering he was a warrior and Harepaw was a appearance.
With a tired huff of breath coming from the tan-furred tomcat, Hawkfeather padded quietly into the familiar clearing of camp, looking back to see Harepaw not that far behind him. It was still late in the evening, seeing the sky sporting a deeper orange-colored hue and ever so faintly, he could see the stars beginning to appear in the sky above them. Judging by the lack of cats that were around in the camp, Hawkfeather knew that it was most likely because it was time for everyone to get some well-deserved rest for tomorrow. “Make sure to put your rabbit among the rest of Windclan’s prey in the fresh-kill pile.” The young mentor mewed to his student, whiskers twitching with a warm smile present on his face, “I know I’ve said this already, probably multiple times today, but I am very proud of you and glad that I can be your mentor, Harepaw.” The Chausie mentioned, a tiresome yawn escaping his parted jaws as his amber-hued eyes now looked towards the warm warrior’s den where his beloved mate would probably be awaiting him in their shared nest now. “I think both of you deserve some rest after today.” He said with a gentle chuckle, actually feeling tired right now after all the running and exercise they did out on the moors. The softened surface of a moss nest sounded heavenly right now to him.
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The dark tom continued running, the wind blowing through his fur. Even in the colder moons his pelt kept him warm, and although the weather was cold, Obsidiansky felt quite happy to be running out here. The company was great, and he wondered why Larkfall had been so worried in the clearing. But that worry quickly left his mind as his muscles strained to keep ahead of the other tom. "Catch me if you can!" He called back, his speed slowing just the slightest bit before he pulled it back up, continuing to run as fast as he could. At that moment, Obsidiansky was on top of the world - invincible - happy. No, scratch that - he was thrilled.

The tom gave her a sheepish smile, like he was almost embarrassed. At first he'd felt a little guilty about just watching her guess, but now he was finding this to be fun. It was a game. And Obsidiansky couldn't believe he'd thought Fawnskip was snooty and stuck up and one of those "dumb" - to put it simply - she cats who did nothing but strut around flirting and showing off their looks. No, she was as much fun as anyone else. But she was a different kind of pretty then he was used to, different then Canineheart - who was pretty, but Fawnskip was drop dead gorgeous cat. Cats like that weren't normally found around toms like him. They were found around the inner workings, which Obsidiansky generally stayed out of. To him, the misfits and outcasts made the best friends. But, if Fawnskip was an inner workings kind of cat - she was pretty great too.

"Actually... there were a couple of things we did wrong." Or a few. But a couple is a good number to start with, the others were just - branches off of that. Kind of decisions we made as a result of the bad stuff to clean it up. One bad branch was my fault, the other was hers. The tom thought with a sigh. His branch was still trying to be snuffed out. Hers was getting there, but that didn't mean Obsidiansky didn't miss her. He really missed her. He didn't think about these things when he was with Rainpaw, or Sagewhisker - they never came up. His past never came up, other then the time that Rainpaw had asked if Obsidiansky had known his mother. That had been a pretty painful topic as well.

He remembered Ashstorm, a beautiful and fierce she cat who would have done anything for her kits. Anything for her friends. She had made some of the wrong choices, but she was a brilliant cat. And Obsidiansky had been lucky to know her. "She was the leader in one of them. And isn't this a guessing game? I'm not giving you the answer that easy, Fawnskip!" He purred, his tail twitching back and forth as he did so. He wouldn't say that he would have done anything for her. But yes... he'd loved her. Very much. Before, things had seemed like they could never go wrong.

The last time they had been out here, things had ended somewhat awkwardly. Obsidiansky flinched when he remembered that, but he was glad to see Canineheart again. The pretty feline had been on his mind lately... along with other things. If only he could ignore Fawnskip. If only he could ignore Sagewhisker. If only he had Infernosky with him like a constant bodyguard, he was pretty sure she would shut down these cats FAST. He needed protection like that. "I, ah..." The tom wasn't sure whether it was a good idea to go or not. Was he going to hurt anyone else's feelings? Was he going to mess a friendship up like this? As long as he kept things simple, probably not. But Obsidiansky was going to have to make a decision really soon, and he knew that his decision was going to change the course of things.

If he chose Canineheart, it probably would change everything with Sagewhisker and nothing with Fawnskip. If he chose Sagewhisker, it would probably change everything with Canineheart and nothing with Fawnskip. And if he chose Fawnskip, then it would definitely change everything with his two closest friends; Sagewhisker and Canineheart. So where did he go so that he didn't mess anything up? I could always choose Infernosky, he thought with a short chuckle, trying to hide his nervousness. That'd be interesting. The tom who had been one of the first to greet them coming back into the Clans choosing the former deputy? What a story that would make for. "Sure. I think we need to catch up some." He mewed, along with a short laugh at what he was pretty sure had been meant to be a joke. If not, then... oh well. Obsidiansky could be awkward sometimes, he was generally socially apt(ish) however, and the times he was awkward, he was able to pass it off pretty easily.
Canineheart blinked her appreciation, trotting on carefully over the sedge that covered the territory of WindClan. "So what have you been up to lately?" Canineheart asked easily. Though the she-cat considered Obsidiansky to be one of her best friends, she hadn't been around him lately, as he was normally surrounded by either Fawnskip or Sagewhisker. A part of the she-cat wanted to ask Obsidainsky how they were doing, but resisted and instead took on a bemused expression, as though a piece of prey had gotten away chaotically. Canineheart trotted over to a tree that looked as though it had been spliced down the middle with lightening. Canineheart swooped under one side, letting the rough touch of the dead bark scratch her back. Canineheart fluttered forward, rushing quickly on her white paws back to her comrade. "That was fun," she mewed, her green eyes flashing with excitement.
Old November 30th, 2017, 12:15 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post

The wind buffeted Jaypaw's fur as the young tom followed his mentor over the set of winding hills. The sky was gray overhead, and the chill of leaf-bare was beginning to creep up upon the Clans. A shiver traveled down the gray furred apprentices' spine and he fluffed out what he could; though, having a shorter pelt there wasn't much he do to in aiding his body in warmth.

Once they reached the training moors, a setting Jaypaw had familiarized himself with on his first day of training, he sat back on his haunches as well, tail tip flicking back and forth beside him. He watched Shiningfeather as she spoke, nodding in each appropriate place. He hadn't completed much of anything with his former mentor, aside from basic offensive and defensive tactics, before dropping him like a vile piece of crowfood.

"I've learned some basic movies, but nothing to the point where it would be considered "training", I guess," the apprentice replied, giving a shrug of his shoulder. As she mentioned the ensuing battle that was stalking both Clans surely in the shadows, Jaypaw felt his muscles go tense. He knew that when the battle did come, he would have to make a choice: stick beside WindClan, the only home he really knew, or fight alongside ThunderClan, his place of birth. It seemed the nightmares were slowly tearing their way into reality now, and Jaypaw had to force the dark thoughts back into submission.

He met his mentor's gaze head on, making sure it didn't waver or falter. "Yes, I understand. I need to be able to defend myself and WindClan." Though his tone was firm and his gaze determined, he was still unsure of what decision he would make when the battle really did come. He hoped Shiningfeather might understand a bit, and just focus on teaching him the best battle moves possible.

The she-cat had watched her apprentice's reaction to her words. She chose not to comment on it. Despite his determined gaze and words, she still suspected her apprentice had some trouble finding where his loyalty stood.

She was confident, however, that even if as of now his heart still tied him to ThunderClan, that he'd one day cut the ties and come to see WindClan as his true and only home.
But for that to happen, she had to make him feel like he truly belonged, and make sure there was no reason for him to look back on his old life and old clan.

Her dislike for Jaypaw's previous mentor had grown when the apprentice mention the ... progress ... they had made. "Way to go and lose precious time ..." She muttered.
A particularly cold breeze went through her fur, and she was reminded of where she stood.

"Well, looks like we have some work to do then. Let's start from scratch. First step ... " She got up and stretched her limbs that had started to get numb with the cold. " ... defense."

With that last word, she pounced at her apprentice without warning, wondering what his reaction would be.

(Sorry this is so short (and kinda bad) :s, I don't have a lot of inspiration right now ...)

Old November 30th, 2017, 01:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Canineheart blinked her appreciation, trotting on carefully over the sedge that covered the territory of WindClan. "So what have you been up to lately?" Canineheart asked easily. Though the she-cat considered Obsidiansky to be one of her best friends, she hadn't been around him lately, as he was normally surrounded by either Fawnskip or Sagewhisker. A part of the she-cat wanted to ask Obsidainsky how they were doing, but resisted and instead took on a bemused expression, as though a piece of prey had gotten away chaotically. Canineheart trotted over to a tree that looked as though it had been spliced down the middle with lightening. Canineheart swooped under one side, letting the rough touch of the dead bark scratch her back. Canineheart fluttered forward, rushing quickly on her white paws back to her comrade. "That was fun," she mewed, her green eyes flashing with excitement.
"Working on stuff. I swear, these days my mind must be someplace else." Obsidiansky sighed as they continued through the territory, padding close - but not TOO close, for fear of accidentally encouraging Caninehart - to his friend. "Sagewhisker's been very understanding about everything so far. She said I should just "chill," pretty much. And Fawnskip's been trying to figure out my entire backstory." The tom added with a nervous laugh. He probably shouldn't have brought up the two cats Canineheart didn't seem to like very much, but he wasn't sure what else to talk about. Those two had been his constant companions lately. And then he remembered Larkfall, with a jolt and a smile. "I did make a new friend, though! His name's Larkfall. He's great," Obsidiansky smiled. Yes, he considered the nervous tom to be a friend. He needed some tom friends. Russelfur was one, now Larkfall was another. He purred, watching Canineheart, and smiled when she returned back. "It looked like fun," He mewed with a teasing bump to her side as he continued along.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Bumblepaw shook. Maybe from excitement, maybe from anxiety. He wasn't sure. But he could feel his bones clattering around under his skin making his brain run wild with thoughts. Someone was talking to him! And not just to scold him for being small! And bonus: A she-cat. A pretty she-cat. One who was for sure not trying to run away from him. Bumblepaw froze as she finished. What was he supposed to say? He opened his maw. Nothing. Silence. The toms eyes widened as he tried again. No words, just a completely awkward and utterly terrified apprentice staring on at this very pretty she-cat.

What was worse was, he couldn't break his gaze. He wanted to run to the shelter of the apprentice den, his tail tucked in embarrassment but his paws were locked to the ground and his face forced to look at hers. "I - I - I'm good." Bumblepaw stuttered. Talking to cats his age was so much harder than say, his mentor. Sure Bumblepaw could sit and listen to the other apprentices stories but he never took part in them. Partly because he never had anything to add.

He felt his heart drop into his stomach as he tried fishing for more words. And suddenly as if a dam broke and water was gushing on into a lake, the apprentice found his voice. And it wouldn't stop. "I was just out training! I learned about the different techniques of fighting each different clan. We visited Shadowclan and I was scared." The tom winced, too much information, you barely know this cat, you can't look scared. He thought.
The golden feline cocked her head to the side at his stutter, her eyes curious as she examined Bumblepaw. "Good!" She mewed cheerily, a smile spreading across her maw and lighting up her eyes. She was glad the other tom was doing well, but something still bothered her about how nervous he seemed. Did he think she would hurt him? Had he been bullied before, and thought Morningpaw was going to be no different from those cats? While that assumption would be somewhat offensive, the golden furred cat could understand how Bumblepaw would come up with something like that. Especially if he wasn't that used to kindness. The smile had, by now, faded partly from her maw and was replaced by a look of concern. She decided the best thing to do would be to introduce herself, and carried out her plan as quickly as she could.

"I'm Morningpaw. In case you didn't know - there are a lot of apprentices, it's really hard to keep up with the names of all of them." She smiled encouragingly at him, her expression pleased and gentle as she did her best to make Bumblepaw feel more at ease. She already liked the other apprentice, and thought he was going to be great company. So far he was proving her right. He really did seem like a very nice young tom to Morningpaw, and she thought she was going to get a good conversation out of him eventually. Sure enough, soon he began talking, and she grinned wider at his words.

"ShadowClan is definitely my least favorite Clan. I mean, they're pretty creepy, right? Seriously, ShadowClanners are so moody! But you'll get used to them, I mean, you're going to be a great warrior - and great warriors don't have anything to fear from moody shadow-dwellers." Morningpaw purred, her light pink tongue rasping across her chest fur momentarily. "That's really cool that you learned those techniques, though." She added after a minute, her eyes still lit up in a friendly manner.

Old November 30th, 2017, 02:42 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz

Blazingstar did sound quite stupid; so much so that Fawnskip couldn't help but stare at him in disbelief. She scoffed, ``Are you serious?`` Surely she hadn't misread his reaction? She was beginning to doubt herself and her abilities to observe the silent communication of others, but then she reminded herself that her confidence was one of her most favorable traits. Yes, of course he's interested! He's just trying to play hard to get, no doubt. Since they met the two felines have been playing their games with one another, there was certainly no question there. Fawnskip still was playing her game, but she decided she'd take a little detour before reaching towards the finale. ``Didn't you feel your muscles tense when I claimed I wasn't interested? I saw them, not that I was staring, and that's when I knew. The disappointment that most definitely flooded through you? Come on, admit it like the courageous leader you are! Or are you not the brave tomcat I thought I was padding after?`` Fawnskip looked at Blazingstar suspiciously, but the smirk across her muzzle said she was teasing.