Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2023, 06:12 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

WindClan Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Drowsiness tugs at the mind as a sudden coughing fit wakes the slumbering leader. The single green eye darts open as her chest heaves, searching for fresh air. Jerking upright, Twilightstar takes a deep breath before coughing harshly as her brain jumped to an answer she hadn't known she had been looking for. Smoke! It fills her den polluting the air and silently suffocating her. The lilac-gray she-cat let out another heavy cough as the puffy clouds began to invade her nose. Before being strangled to death by the clouds of smoke, she rapidly finds her footing and darts out of her den.

Outside, a thick smog hangs in the air and engulfs the entirety of her camp. In the distance, the sight that greeted her made her fur stand on end. She could see the bright light glowing and growing in size. The moor was ablaze with fire it danced and swarmed around devouring everything in its path. The fire burnt like a temper, as if the leaping flames had a fit of terrible anger toward the living world.

It hurt, her throat burned and her eye stung, but still, she breathed in what little fresh air she could obtain and caterwauled, "Get to the river!" If the clan hadn't been awoken by the smoke the shrill, boisterous, screech from their leader surely would have got them to their paws. "Apprentices find a warrior and get out of camp. Guardians, collect the queens, kits, and elders, and lead them out. Warriors aid your clanmates." She swallowed the tickle in her throat that was gradually turning into a vexing itch and did everything to avoid coughing as she shouted out rapid-fired orders.

"Everyone stays together and moves quickly but calmly, I don't want anyone left behind." Internally, Twilightstar was mildly panicking, uncertain how quickly the flames were moving. In an open territory where the wind fed the fire instead fought them, who knew when their camp with get devoured? Beyond troubled, but unwilling to show the she-cat jumped into the fray to aid those who needed it.

How this works:
We're burning WindClan down that's literally it. We're stealing ThunderClan's plot and setting everything on fire. I don't what else to tell... so yeah, start having your cats head to the river.

No, but in all seriousness, this fire is going till the 15th and then I'm going to move on to the next part of the plot.

If you're killing your cat off in this fire, please inform me. I'm not 100% certain but we might have to fight after the fire so please leave some able body cats, we'll also be moving to an entirely different camp. I'm not going to say this is mandatory, but since the territory is burning this event's kinda mandatory.

I'm going to open this event to outsiders who wanna join WindClan, since I already approved one outsider jumping in here who's later going to be join. The territory's on fire it's not like chasing outsiders off is going to be a priority. Outsiders will need to have at least one WindClanner vouch for them to join so make friends. Missing Cats can use this event to return to WindClan as well, missing cats will be required to talk to Twilightstar or Fallownose before being allowed to officially return.

But anyway VM or PM me with questions and concerns.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; April 12th, 2023 at 01:32 PM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 06:34 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

Rookscreech had had a close encounter with fire befor. In her apprentice days, the lanky she-cat, accompanied by Finchpaw and Buzzardpaw, found a campfire in the outskirts. Buzzardpaw had decided to grab a stick from it and, upon getting shoved away by Finchpaw, the apprentice caught flame. The other two had extinguished her but, just for a few seconds, Rookscreech had been enamoured with the way the fire destroyed parts of her friend.

Now, once again, she was faced with the temptation to watch the fire burn. But Twilightstar's you'll had been desperate and she wasn't the same cat she used to be. Plus, it was probably going to burn her too.

Rookscreech looked around as she dashed towards the apprentices' den.
"Wake up everybody, there's a fire and we need to evacuate!"
Old April 12th, 2023, 06:38 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Cedarkit
Someone save this poor kit please

Cedarkit woke up in a cloud of smoke. She coughed and weakly got up. She looked around in fear for anyone else. Her eyes were weary and her stance weak.

(She is NOT dying in the fire)

Owl
Hehe time to join Windclan

Owl got knocked out of his Hole-den because his Hole-den was on fire. He squeezed out, swiftly avoiding scaring his pelt with smoke and fire. He made his way down the clearing. He noticed a bigger fire nearby. He faced it, and then, saw a struggling cat in a camp full of cats. Any other outsider with sense would just run away, but he knew the cat would die if he left it there. He rushed over to help them. Bouncing around avoiding smoke clouds at the best he could. When he finally got closer unscared, he headed towards the cat. He took a sniff, and all he smelt was smoke.

(You can be the cat or someone trying to stop him idk.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; April 12th, 2023 at 06:58 AM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 06:46 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Tigerkit(demoted kit)~~

(Open for Tigerkit to help someone!)

Tigerkit woke to smoke. All over. But she didn't leave camp. Instead, she dashed around looking for cats who needed her help.
Old April 12th, 2023, 07:11 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The world was calm for little Coldkit. Just mastering the art of walking, few things happened around the silent kitten. She had no mother, not anymore, and they realised that quite early on. All they had was a father. A Grinch. Someone who was always there but never present, always galivanting about. Coldkit knew him well. Everyone knew him well. All the queens in the nursery were well aware of who her father was, for the rosettes that decorated her side matched his. This meant that they, too, knew who the feline is responsible for her presence in this world. They just rarely saw him, as stated before. Still, Coldkit felt a certain attachment to this feline. The knowledge that he's out there, existing, living -- they wanted to get closer to their father, and that's what they intended to do morning come. That being said, things rarely went to plan.

The sky is supposed to be dark, but it was bright. The air was supposed to be cold, like their name, but it felt warm, burning. It was supposed to be fresh too, but each breath she took in resulted in a terrible coughing fit that hurt her throat. What a peculiar thing. Coldkit stared at their paws for a few moments, pondering this strange situation. Lifting their eyes, dark clouds covered the sky. Curious, Coldkit padded out of the nursery. They turned their head left - nothing - right - fire. Or at least, to those who knew the word. To them, this was a burning sun engulfing the territory. On the other side, emerged Twilightstar, their mouth open presumably to say something Coldkit could not hear. Their only hint that they had to leave was the thundering they felt in the ground as clanmate after clanmate came rushing out, pushing her in the process.

Coldkit stumbled, unaware of who was coming from behind or what they were saying. They were enthralled by the burning sun on their moor. Everyone looked panicked and frightened; the sight of it frightened them. But instead of fleeing it brought their eyes to look for someone else - the only feline present but not active in their lives. Coldmilk.
"A! A!"
Coldbabyjr held their mouth open the way they saw many others do and unconsciously screamed the moment the familiar pelt of their father came in sight, running with stubby kitten legs after him, cheeks wiggling with kitten fat. The thick, burning air attacked their throat like knives, causing the kitten to stumble into another coughing fit. Normally air didn't sting as much as this.

[ @teddy. ]

Old April 12th, 2023, 07:26 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

(Open)

Hogpuddle leaped to his paws as the warrior smelled smoke. Oh god. A fire?! After jostling Aspenstrike, his neighbor, awake, he rushed to the exit of the den, looking around wildly for anyone who needed help.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
( @Lillian @open to any kits or queens)

Aspenstrike was prodded awake roughly by Hogpuddle, and woke up to a smell that terrified her. Smoke. Having survived a fire in ThunderClan, she was more terrified of the blaze than most, bearing the burn scar of the feathery lick of fire, she was more and more anxious.

Shiningskies. Terror for her mate caused the Guardian to leap to her paws and hurry out of the den, hearing Twilightstars order but not needing it, already heading to the nursery, ducking into the den and hurrying to her mates best, nudging her love gently, she looked around. There were a lot of kids here. "Alright, come on everyone. We have to get out. If you need help, come over to me or another guardian. We're all going to be okay, we're just going on a trip so we have to hustle, okay kids?"

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
(Open)

Silverkit hides in the back of the nursery with a high pitched whine of fear.

Last edited by poppy; April 12th, 2023 at 09:53 AM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 07:53 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

The world was calm for little Coldkit. Just mastering the art of walking, few things happened around the silent kitten. She had no mother, not anymore, and they realised that quite early on. All they had was a father. A Grinch. Someone who was always there but never present, always galivanting about. Coldkit knew him well. Everyone knew him well. All the queens in the nursery were well aware of who her father was, for the rosettes that decorated her side matched his. This meant that they, too, knew who the feline is responsible for her presence in this world. They just rarely saw him, as stated before. Still, Coldkit felt a certain attachment to this feline. The knowledge that he's out there, existing, living -- they wanted to get closer to their father, and that's what they intended to do morning come. That being said, things rarely went to plan.

The sky is supposed to be dark, but it was bright. The air was supposed to be cold, like their name, but it felt warm, burning. It was supposed to be fresh too, but each breath she took in resulted in a terrible coughing fit that hurt her throat. What a peculiar thing. Coldkit stared at their paws for a few moments, pondering this strange situation. Lifting their eyes, dark clouds covered the sky. Curious, Coldkit padded out of the nursery. They turned their head left - nothing - right - fire. Or at least, to those who knew the word. To them, this was a burning sun engulfing the territory. On the other side, emerged Twilightstar, their mouth open presumably to say something Coldkit could not hear. Their only hint that they had to leave was the thundering they felt in the ground as clanmate after clanmate came rushing out, pushing her in the process.

Coldkit stumbled, unaware of who was coming from behind or what they were saying. They were enthralled by the burning sun on their moor. Everyone looked panicked and frightened; the sight of it frightened them. But instead of fleeing it brought their eyes to look for someone else - the only feline present but not active in their lives. Coldmilk.
"A! A!"
Coldbabyjr held their mouth open the way they saw many others do and unconsciously screamed the moment the familiar pelt of their father came in sight, running with stubby kitten legs after him, cheeks wiggling with kitten fat. The thick, burning air attacked their throat like knives, causing the kitten to stumble into another coughing fit. Normally air didn't sting as much as this.

[ @teddy. ]

Coldmilk was hot.... He was hot! but he knew that. Wait- no. no. no, no, no. he was hot . He shouldn't be hot in the middle of bloody April. it was barely leafbare!

A feeling of dread crept under his pelt and jolted him awake like spikes in the back of his spine; the tom had been resting in the clearing, soaking in that fresh air during his sleep. But that air had quickly become clogged with smoke and soot. Suddenly Coldmilk wasn't cold, he was Hotmilk. and not in the way he wanted to be!

He scrambled onto his paws like a wobbly kitten himself, tryinf to find his baring as his icy eyes darted acround thr clearing from twilight to hogpuddle to aspenstrike to- His eyes landed on a kitten that could only be described as himself copy and pasted but... shrunk. and a little bit chubbier.

His head had whipped around to stare at the kitten in bewilderment. He knew the gossip, being one to stir the pot himself. He knew the way the queens looked down their noses at him but he didn't need the approval of fat layabouts all day anyway— not like he'd touch a queen even if you paid him! the nursery disgusted him; all it filled him with was dread and that horrid, horrid memory of... loneliness. No. He hated pregnancies and queens and kits alike; Coldkit was no exception.

For a moment, he contemplated booting the chunky thing across the clearing and back into the nursery; a goal in one! but there were cats around to see this and he didnt fancy getting thrown into the fire as fuel.

Even then, something in his chest was begining to stir. What? His heart?? His heart was beginning to feel... emotions?

"DAMNIT!" The swear left his snarled lips as he turned quickly and latched his jaws around (admittedly, even in his frustration and repulsion, he made a effort to be ever so gentle when teeth met scruff) the kittens loose neck and lifted her up from the dusty ground.

Panic was as clear as the flames jumping overhead across the territory in Coldmilks eyes. He looked frantic, lost, absolutely hopeless.

"HEWLPF?" Speaking was hard with a mouthful of child.

If anyone were to ask him why – as they should, he was hardly the heroic type – he saved a child, it would no doubt be a load of bullcrap regarding the greater good of Windclan, of course.

// OPEN TO ONE CAT TO HELP!! //

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 12th, 2023 at 08:02 AM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 08:07 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Rabbiteye
He wanted to sleep, for in sleep, there was dream, and in dream, was happiness. But something was wrong. His throat rasped, like it was dry. The air was fowl with smoke. He attempted to open his eyes, but it was a few moments before he was successful. Then the realisation hit. Smoke meant fire. He was up in a flash and out of the warriors den in time to hear Twilightstar's last words. His eyes flashed around camp, searching for one cat in particular, then, not seeing him, raced toward the Medicine Cat den. He didn't want to get in the way of Cowtuft, who would most likely be gathering up his herbs, but he had to get to Scalepaw. Maybe he could help Cowtuft too? He squeezed in.

@~*Hope*~ - @x ghostie

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; April 12th, 2023 at 08:08 AM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 08:08 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

basilkit

| OPEN ; Note - Basilkit is [I]not[/] out to anyone! Please keep using he/him pronouns for her until she is out! |
She was scared. So, very, very scared. There was something really warm around the nursery. She was terribly frightened. But, she couldn't move from her nest. She was frozen. Basilkit was frozen in her spot. Shivers wracked her small body despite the flames. Cats were leaving, and soon it felt as if she was all alone. Where was Daddy? And Fluffytuft? Was Hawkkit okay? She hadn't seen the other kit in so long. Tears started flowing. She was crying. What was going on? She just wanted her siblings. Grabbing her lucky feather, she held it close, praying to StarClan that it would save her.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old April 12th, 2023, 08:11 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppeteer View Post
basilkit

| OPEN ; Note - Basilkit is [I]not[/] out to anyone! Please keep using he/him pronouns for her until she is out! |
She was scared. So, very, very scared. There was something really warm around the nursery. She was terribly frightened. But, she couldn't move from her nest. She was frozen. Basilkit was frozen in her spot. Shivers wracked her small body despite the flames. Cats were leaving, and soon it felt as if she was all alone. Where was Daddy? And Fluffytuft? Was Hawkkit okay? She hadn't seen the other kit in so long. Tears started flowing. She was crying. What was going on? She just wanted her siblings. Grabbing her lucky feather, she held it close, praying to StarClan that it would save her.
~~Scorpion~~

Having abandoned William and his friends, Scorpion went back to WindClan to talk with Twlightstar to hopefully join, but saw heavy smoke rising from the territory. The sandy tan she-cat raced into the territory, and into the burning camp. She saw something in one of the dens. Scorpion barged in and saw a kit. "Hold on! *Cough* I'll save you!" Scorpion carefully took the kit in her mouth and dashed out of the camp and headed for the river.
Closed Thread