Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 5th, 2019, 02:10 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Ah, it was a beautiful night; the stars twinkled against the night sky, like dewdrops. The tom whom was settled in the middle of the clearing was quite enjoying stargazing; it was something he did almost every night. Being the insomniac he was, something that couldn't really be changed or fixed, he spent many a night out here, just watching the stars shine. As a gentle, cool breeze blew through the Burmese's dark brown fur, he closed his large, owl-like eyes, relishing the feel of the wind's fingers gently caressing him; a purr broke from him, a satisfied, content purr; Owldust enjoyed the little things in life, yet he distrusted the big things, such as love. He would never fall in love again. He had broken too many hearts, because he was too afraid of losing them the way he had lost his first and only mate: to death, caused by greencough that had destroyed her from the inside out. The thought he would fall in love, only to lose her to a horrible fate such as that, it saddened him. He wasn't going through that again. He refused to get too close to a cat. Just engage in small talk, then leave when any feelings arise; that was his plan. He hoped it would keep working. It has so far. Suddenly, he heard pawsteps nearby. Hm? Oh. It was Embercry, judging by the scent beside him. Without opening his eyes, Owldust mewed, "Hello, Embercry. What brought you out here this time of night? Coming to stargaze, as well?" Owldust opened his large, wide eyes to gaze at the ember-coloured warrior. The orange tabby was a bit younger than the brown Burmese, seeing that Owl happened to be a senior warrior. Ah, how nice it must be to be that young. The Burmese smiled at Ember, giving an inquiring tilt of his head as he awaited a response.

@Starstruck
"I couldn't sleep well." Embercry yawned. "And I saw you out here. As for the stargazing- well, I can't help but feel strange when I'm just sitting there staring at our ancestors!" He gave a little mrrow of amusement. "Imagine what they're thinking right now- Oh, there's that strange cat again, just looking at us! Ha-" He cut himself off and licked his chest fur, embarrassed. "Sorry- I'm rambling..." He went over to the fresh-kill pile, consisting of just a few scrawny rabbits, then turned around. "You hungry?"
Old October 5th, 2019, 02:13 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
[Open!]

Rookpatch slowly edged his way into the sleepy, warm, comforting atmosphere of the nursery, the calico tom hardly shuddering like he normally does. It was one of the few places that he truly felt safe and at ease, aside from being at Blazingstar's side. Being careful to not step on any tails or small bodies, he made his way to a small corner of the nursery to settle down and just watch the youngsters. The warrior absolutely loved kits, and he loved to watch them interact and play around, not a care in the world.
Tucking his skinny tail close to his thin body, a smile wormed its way onto his muzzle, eyes green like the grass, glittering with happiness. He normally didn't talk to anyone, not unless he was approached, so he could sit here for hours simply watching the kits and their mothers, the family together, warm and happy. It made him wish he had a family of his own. Kits to care for and have fun with, teach, a mate to have close for when his fear became too much, a sense of belonging to something. He was a part of Windclan sure, but.. Sometimes he felt he was just a shadow amongst other cats; they didn't truly care about him, not more than they had to. For the most part he was on his own. He had his duty to protect and serve the clan, but other than that, what was there? Nothing but his immovable, paralyzing fear of death at every corner.
At least in moments like these, he could forget that. Block out the static and focus on something else.

Pigeonkit lifted his head, ears twitching. He was still a bit tired, but he figured the tiredness would fade away if he played or did something else for a bit. The kit slowly got to his paws, looking around for someone to speak with. He spotted a warrior sitting in the corner of the nursery, just watching the kits. Pigeonkit tipped his head to the side, debating if he should try to interact or just ignore them. After a minute of this, he decided that he could at least try. He hopped over to the calico, trying his best not to step on anyone along the way. “Hello!” He said, trying his best to speak in a quiet tone.

Character Site

Old October 5th, 2019, 02:56 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
"I couldn't sleep well." Embercry yawned. "And I saw you out here. As for the stargazing- well, I can't help but feel strange when I'm just sitting there staring at our ancestors!" He gave a little mrrow of amusement. "Imagine what they're thinking right now- Oh, there's that strange cat again, just looking at us! Ha-" He cut himself off and licked his chest fur, embarrassed. "Sorry- I'm rambling..." He went over to the fresh-kill pile, consisting of just a few scrawny rabbits, then turned around. "You hungry?"
Owldust blinked his large eyes at the younger warrior's apology, and gave him a kind smile. "No, no, it's alright. I was a bit lonely so it's good to have you out here. You can ramble all you want." when Embercry asked if he was hungry, the Burmese heaved himself to his paws. "Actually, I am a bit. But I can get it myself; these bones haven't failed me yet." he padded over, nosing through the pile and picking up a rabbit of his choice before settling down with the food between his paws. He tore into it, taking a few hungry bites.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 5th, 2019, 03:10 PM
nothing but a comedy

Quote:
Owldust blinked his large eyes at the younger warrior's apology, and gave him a kind smile. "No, no, it's alright. I was a bit lonely so it's good to have you out here. You can ramble all you want." when Embercry asked if he was hungry, the Burmese heaved himself to his paws. "Actually, I am a bit. But I can get it myself; these bones haven't failed me yet." he padded over, nosing through the pile and picking up a rabbit of his choice before settling down with the food between his paws. He tore into it, taking a few hungry bites.
Embercry saw a maggot wriggling in the fresh-kill pile. He grimaced. I suppose I can't just leave it there to spoil the kills... Embercry picked it up carefully so he wouldn't squirt himself, then spat it out as quickly as he could. His appetite gone, he padded over to the Burmese tom. "Iv'e heard rumors that you will be going to the elder's den soon," he said as he settled down next to Owldust. Ember hoped it wasn't true, but at the same time he definitely wouldn''t miss the old tom's snoring!
Old October 5th, 2019, 05:07 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
Embercry saw a maggot wriggling in the fresh-kill pile. He grimaced. I suppose I can't just leave it there to spoil the kills... Embercry picked it up carefully so he wouldn't squirt himself, then spat it out as quickly as he could. His appetite gone, he padded over to the Burmese tom. "Iv'e heard rumors that you will be going to the elder's den soon," he said as he settled down next to Owldust. Ember hoped it wasn't true, but at the same time he definitely wouldn''t miss the old tom's snoring!
As Owldust watched Embercry spit out the maggot, he wrinkled his nose in distaste, then pushed his meal away with a paw, having lost his appetite as well. He glanced at the orange tabby as he spoke, his gaze dead serious "Well, I'm not. I still can fight and hunt quite well; I can still serve my Clan to my full potential. Isn't that what's the most important? Serving my Clan and following the warrior code? I do not plan on retiring from my Clan duties for quite a while yet." he flattened his ears a bit, eyes narrowing. "Whoever told you I was going to the elder's den soon, is full of fox dung. I won't even think it!," he hissed. Suddenly, his eyes turned apologetic. "I'm sorry, Embercry. I shouldn't be taking my frustration out on you." he sighed, glancing up at the starry sky, his expression suddenly sorrowful. "I really wish my Dawnflight was here with me... I lost her moons and moons ago... but I still remember her as clearly as if I had lost her yesterday." he drifted into deep thought, just watching the stars twinkle and shine.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; October 5th, 2019 at 05:08 PM.
Old October 5th, 2019, 08:51 PM
nothing but a comedy

Quote:
As Owldust watched Embercry spit out the maggot, he wrinkled his nose in distaste, then pushed his meal away with a paw, having lost his appetite as well. He glanced at the orange tabby as he spoke, his gaze dead serious "Well, I'm not. I still can fight and hunt quite well; I can still serve my Clan to my full potential. Isn't that what's the most important? Serving my Clan and following the warrior code? I do not plan on retiring from my Clan duties for quite a while yet." he flattened his ears a bit, eyes narrowing. "Whoever told you I was going to the elder's den soon, is full of fox dung. I won't even think it!," he hissed. Suddenly, his eyes turned apologetic. "I'm sorry, Embercry. I shouldn't be taking my frustration out on you." he sighed, glancing up at the starry sky, his expression suddenly sorrowful. "I really wish my Dawnflight was here with me... I lost her moons and moons ago... but I still remember her as clearly as if I had lost her yesterday." he drifted into deep thought, just watching the stars twinkle and shine.
Embercry gazed at him, sadness in his eyes. "I miss her too. She was always the one I looked up to as an apprentice- but I know that was nothing compared to what you two had together." He awkwardly kneaded the moss and looked away. "And you might want to tell the other warriors that we'll be hearing your snoring for a little while longer!" He was trying to cheer Owl up, but even Ember had lost the glimmer of amusement in his gaze.
Old October 5th, 2019, 11:22 PM
Engine engine number nine

| @Orchidleaf; |

Snailpaw padded into the Windclan camp from the apprentices den. The apprentice let out a sigh and looked at Blazingstar's den. She had been waiting a while for her warrior ceremony. The molly knew there were hard times and she knew that her and Emeraldbush could wait. Snailpaw laid down outside her den, keeping her gaze at the leader's den.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 6th, 2019, 12:55 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post
| @Orchidleaf; |

Snailpaw padded into the Windclan camp from the apprentices den. The apprentice let out a sigh and looked at Blazingstar's den. She had been waiting a while for her warrior ceremony. The molly knew there were hard times and she knew that her and Emeraldbush could wait. Snailpaw laid down outside her den, keeping her gaze at the leader's den.
Emeraldbush thumped out of the warrior's den, a loud yawn escaping his huge jaws and causing the other warriors in the immediate vicinity to flinch. He looked around the clearing for a moment until he spotted her, Snailpaw. Beaming, he began to make his way over to her when an apprentice crossed his path, running over his paws and he let out a small hiss of annoyance. The apprentice turned and trembled a bit before darting off as Emeraldbush sighed, turning his gaze back to Snailpaw. He made his way next to her where he sat down on his hind legs, smiling at her as he said, "I'm sure you'll be made a warrior soon."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old October 6th, 2019, 01:14 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Emeraldbush thumped out of the warrior's den, a loud yawn escaping his huge jaws and causing the other warriors in the immediate vicinity to flinch. He looked around the clearing for a moment until he spotted her, Snailpaw. Beaming, he began to make his way over to her when an apprentice crossed his path, running over his paws and he let out a small hiss of annoyance. The apprentice turned and trembled a bit before darting off as Emeraldbush sighed, turning his gaze back to Snailpaw. He made his way next to her where he sat down on his hind legs, smiling at her as he said, "I'm sure you'll be made a warrior soon."
Snailpaw was too busy lost in thought she hadn't realized that Emeraldbush had come up to her. The young molly jumped at the sound of his voice, looking up at the warrior. Snailpaw let out a smile and a purr towards him. "I've been waiting a while. I just don't know what's taking so long.", she replied. The smile dropped from her face at the thought of never becoming a warrior.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 6th, 2019, 01:38 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Snailpaw was too busy lost in thought she hadn't realized that Emeraldbush had come up to her. The young molly jumped at the sound of his voice, looking up at the warrior. Snailpaw let out a smile and a purr towards him. "I've been waiting a while. I just don't know what's taking so long.", she replied. The smile dropped from her face at the thought of never becoming a warrior.
"Yeah, I don't know either but trust me when I say," Emeraldbush lowered his chin to rest on her head as he let out a purr and continued, "you will become a warrior and, when you do, you'll be the best there ever was." He lifted his head and gave her ears a gentle flick with his tail tip, "And I'll be waiting for when you do."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Closed Thread