Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 01:38 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:32 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 01:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 15th, 2017, 01:01 AM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

( )

Springwind refrained himself from wanting to jump around. Run to the ends of the earth, or just run around the moor in complete happiness. This gorgeous molly accepted to being his mate. Woah...did she really accept to being his mate? The tom could only stare at her for a moment. He didn't know what to think at first. But, he knew he was happy. So, happy that his actions couldn't even express how he felt. She gave him a lick, and started nuzzling his shoulder. The tom purred, burying his nose into the nape of her neck. This was the she cat he was meant to be with. For the rest of his life. For as many moons they would grace this earth. Even in Starclan. ''I love you too.'' He purred, the words rolling off naturally from his tongue as he uttered them. He was happy. He was happy with her, and he hoped to be with this fiery she cat for a while. ''This may sound cheesy and all; but you had made me the most happiest tom in the entire forest.'' It was cheesy, but it was the truth. He was entirely happy with this she cat. He began doting the top of her head with warm licks of affection.
"It does sound very cheesey," Beefire agreed with a purr of amusement. "But I must agree, because you have made me the luckiest she-cat in all the clans." She stayed in that position, happily basking in the scent and warmth his body was providing. She sighed contentedly, and smiled to herself. She had a mate! And he was Springwind, one of the calmest, kindest, and gentlest toms in all of the clans! She nuzzled him even more, content and happy.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 15th, 2017, 01:32 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
"It does sound very cheesey," Beefire agreed with a purr of amusement. "But I must agree, because you have made me the luckiest she-cat in all the clans." She stayed in that position, happily basking in the scent and warmth his body was providing. She sighed contentedly, and smiled to herself. She had a mate! And he was Springwind, one of the calmest, kindest, and gentlest toms in all of the clans! She nuzzled him even more, content and happy.
Springwind snorted. Of course, Beefire would think that. Yet, he had been surprised that she even carried such a...sappy side. All he seen was utter fire from her, or an aggressive nature. She was not the type of Molly others wanted to mess with. Though this did little to faze Springwind as he stuck around anyway to be her friend. Sure, she had been rough at first, but he was glad that he smoothed her out - slightly. "Oh, really?" A light purr escaped the tom upon her words. He didn't think of himself as anything grand. He served his clan as a normal warrior should. He wasn't one in a million, but he came to realize that it didn't matter. Beefire loved him, and therefore making her happy was the only thing that Springwind wanted. "Well, I hope I can always make you happy." That was the truth. The tom hoped to keep the she cat enamored with him. As she nuzzled him, he nuzzled her back, emitting out happy purrs that was hard to control. "Heh, at least we get to spend a lot more time together. Alone. With no others to bother us." He joked, slightly chuckling as he nosed her fur gently to embrace her scent, getting lost in it, and enjoying it. This was only their first step as mates, and Springwind knew there would be a lot of adventures that awaited them. Currently, he was satisfied with spending this precious time with her.
Old September 15th, 2017, 01:55 AM
This account is no more!

Quote:

Springwind snorted. Of course, Beefire would think that. Yet, he had been surprised that she even carried such a...sappy side. All he seen was utter fire from her, or an aggressive nature. She was not the type of Molly others wanted to mess with. Though this did little to faze Springwind as he stuck around anyway to be her friend. Sure, she had been rough at first, but he was glad that he smoothed her out - slightly. "Oh, really?" A light purr escaped the tom upon her words. He didn't think of himself as anything grand. He served his clan as a normal warrior should. He wasn't one in a million, but he came to realize that it didn't matter. Beefire loved him, and therefore making her happy was the only thing that Springwind wanted. "Well, I hope I can always make you happy." That was the truth. The tom hoped to keep the she cat enamored with him. As she nuzzled him, he nuzzled her back, emitting out happy purrs that was hard to control. "Heh, at least we get to spend a lot more time together. Alone. With no others to bother us." He joked, slightly chuckling as he nosed her fur gently to embrace her scent, getting lost in it, and enjoying it. This was only their first step as mates, and Springwind knew there would be a lot of adventures that awaited them. Currently, he was satisfied with spending this precious time with her.
Beefire purred out of pure happiness, listening to his reply. She was glad that he had stuck with her long enough to see this side of here, the kind and sort of sappy side, which she showed to pretty much no one, except kits, and obviously Springwind. "Yes really,"she purred, and licked his cheek. "Trust me, being around you can do nothing but make me happy." she replied to his comment, and another purr escaped her. What is it with all this purring? she asked herself, amused. As he nosed her fur, she smiled to herself once again, because she knew, and she knew with all her heart, that Springwind would always be there for her. "That's true. If I do ever take on an apprentice, we could train them together! That would be the best. We get to train our apprentices while still being together." she replied. She could stay in this position forever, if she had a choice. She thought about what the future would hold, maybe even...kits? She shook the thought away, even if it didn't sound that bad, they had only just become mates, kits could come later.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 15th, 2017, 06:58 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The tom blinked in surprise and stared at her for a moment before the words seemed to truly register in his mind. Warrior? Adderpaw... no, Adderheart? A warrior? For real? For another second he stood there and then headbutted her back, a grin coming over his features. "Adderheart, really, that's awesome! Oh my gosh, that's like, the best name ever, too... I love it! Adderheart! You're going to be the best warrior, are you excited to not have to train anymore?" Pinepaw asked, his green optics lighting up in happiness. He was truly glad that his friend was a warrior. The thought of that was just... amazing. That was the word to describe it, amazing. A purr rumbled in his throat, and he lightly headbutted her again. Soon he would be a warrior too! And then the two of them could do awesome things together... they wouldn't have any more training, but they would have to train their own apprentices!

And then, then they would be able to get families of their own one day! Pinepaw wondered who his future mate was going to be. Did Adderp - no, heart, it was Adderheart - ever think about that kind of thing? It would be funny if she did, because he hadn't really thought about it before right now. Pinepaw was going to have to remember that her name had changed, just another bit of information for him to retain - nothing special. He was always retaining information, anyways. "My name is not going to be Pinefluff! It'll be something fierce, and awesome-sounding, like.... like Pineneedle! Or, or Pineclaw! Something cool like that," Pinepaw bragged with a smile on his maw. He was very much enjoying his fun with Adderheart. And he still couldn't believe that she was a real warrior, because how - where - when had this happened? How could he have missed her warrior ceremony? However, wherever, and whenever this had happened, Pinepaw was pretty sure that he was 100% proud of his friend. Yes... pride. It was a feeling that previously, had been mainly directed at himself. He was proud of himself. He was always proud of himself, because he was a proud tom, but - it was nice to be proud of someone else. To get to tell them good job. Except he hadn't really said "good job," he was too excited to think of the polite formalities at the moment. Let someone else give them to her! It was different with best friends, wasn't it? Yes. It was much different.

"And, I'm so giving you a nickname! I just have to think of a good one!" The feline grinned even more happily, his maw stretched wide in a smile. Going through possible names for Adderheart in his head. Adder? Nah, that didn't seem original enough. He could just start calling her 'sweetheart' or 'cutie' or something like that, but for him, that sounded too much like a romantic nickname. And he sure didn't want to give her one of those! He didn't want to completely ruin his friendship with her. That was the easiest way to do it, wasn't it? By acting like an idiot? Probably.

Addie!

That was what he would call her, Addie. It sounded adorable. And it was sure to be one of those nicknames that would get under her skin, and make her happy at the same time.

"Luckily for you, my GENIUS mind came up with one already. I'm going to call you..." His voice trailed off and he watched her through glistening light-green optics before he finally was ready to announce the name. "Addie!" To him it sounded perfect. Adderheart... Addie... yes, there was a distinct difference in fierceness between the two. Such as, one of them had plenty and the other had absolutely none. Why would you ever want to be called a nickname that didn't sound fierce? Pinepaw sure wouldn't. And yet here he was, pinning that on his best friend.

Why? For fun. For nothing but fun, because he liked Adderheart a lot, and he wanted her to have a nickname from him. So far he hadn't given one to her, had he? Racking his mind to try and think if this had already been created, he came up with absolutely nothing. So this was the right thing to do - the only thing to do! If his friend needed a nickname... who was he to keep one from her? And besides, after all, it seemed like the right thing to do. A best friend kind of them to do.

--

The younger cat smiled up at her mentor. She had gotten much better at deciphering his shaky speech, and she was happy about it, too - it was hard to tell what he was saying sometimes! Especially because she hadn't been hanging around him all that much, despite him being her mentor - their training times hadn't been super long, and although she had learned a lot, not that much speaking had been done either. It was a moment before she could figure out what he had meant, and then she nodded as though she had suddenly understood a mystery to the universe. "Oh yeah, well, maybe you should take her out somewhere! Just a nice, relaxing day with the two of you... I bet she would love that." Heartpaw thought for a moment. She remembered going out in the territory with Rainpaw when they were little. Technically they had been kits, and she hadn't been supposed to go out - neither of them had - but they had anyways. And honestly, Heartpaw wouldn't have traded that day for anything. That was the day they had become friends.

The day she had been happy and carefree, and those days were over now. She wasn't carefree anymore. Oh sure, she was happy - she was a happy cat - but not as careless. She had a newfound appreciation for lots of things. Work, mainly, but then she also had an appreciation for rest. Rest was something that she hadn't enjoyed quite as much. And work... well... Heartpaw had never realized how hard it was going to be. She had always had a glamor filled life in her head, a life of adventure and excitement, but that wasn't what being an apprentice was. It was messy. Something that she had neglected to think of when she was a younger cat was how hard it was going to be, and she knew how hard it was now. Sighing, the young apprentice curled her tail around her paws and glanced up at the sky. Before speaking, she had been lost in thought - and after she finished talking, Rookpatch was there trying to comfort her. It was such a nice gesture and surprised the younger cat, and she looked at him with her blue optics partly clouded over with regret and unshed tears. It also made them a little more sparkly in a sense, as though she were hiding jewels beneath those deep blue pools.

Or maybe her eyes in themselves were the jewels, sapphires - of the purest kind. Picturing that, that was the way that her optics looked at the moment. Pupils of deep obsidian sat in the very center. Her small frame trembled, but she was highly grateful for the comfort. While it wasn't exactly what someone would call 'five star comfort,' it was good enough. It was good for her. It was what she needed, at least in that moment. Deciphering Rookpatch's stuttered words as he went, the younger she cat nodded. What he was saying made sense. Even though the last words somewhat knocked the breath out of her. Let him... go? That had never occured to her that that was even an option. She couldn't just 'let someone go,' at least she didn't think that she could, but maybe - maybe that was something that it was time to consider doing.

"Thanks, Rookpatch." Heartpaw attempted to smile, but it was drowned out by her worry. The worries that were speaking in her head, or shouting in her ear from the inside, more like, were making it near-to impossible for her to so much as think. And she was terrified. What if something happened? What if she did end up losing Rainpaw, what if Rookpatch had given her the wrong advice? But that was the thing - for her, there was no 'right or wrong' advice. It was based off of experience and opinions, and everyone's were different. What worked for him might not work for her. So even if she did end up losing Rainpaw, there was no way that she could blame it on the tom. That would be very wrong and very rude of her. And, Heartpaw was not either one of those things. She always tried her best to do the right thing and she wasn't rude... right? Depressed, maybe.

A little bit. And scared. She was honestly terrified, even if she was just admitting to being a little scared. "Hey... Rookpatch? If, um... if things don't go well with Rainpaw, can I come and hang out with you sometimes? And, um... maybe even if they do... we could sort of have more talks?" The younger cat suggested nervously. This was her mentor! He wasn't scary, he wasn't going to say no to her! And it wouldn't hurt her that much if he did, right? After all - the older tom probably wanted to keep his free time to himself, and his mate, and his future kits. Maybe he wouldn't want an apprentice hanging around. Still - Heartpaw wanted to remember him as an authority figure for her, someone she could go to, someone she had fun with. That was what she believed she should remember him as. And so she was trying, very hard now, to get and maintain that relationship with him.

@Duskflight

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 15th, 2017, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
( Finally have inspiration xD )

This interested Midgepaw quite a bit, since something similar was the same for the Syndicate, though more or less during the day, since the Dusk Syndicate, as the name implied, was active at dusk to down, not down to dusk like the Clans. It had been a huge change for Midgepaw, though they minded little for it, and actually preferred the was WindClan was. “They are....” Midgepaw's voice grew solemn, and they didn't explain any further, feeling sick. The mottled gray apprentice turned their head away and closed their eyes. After a moment, the feeling passed, and they looked back at their friend. “That's good. They can be really fast for things without legs,” they murmured, then suddenly brightened, remembering something that Bush had told them. “Maybe not, but what's the point of thinking too hard on it then. If every apprentice can do, what's to say we can't?” they said with a fiery determination in their voice, a remnant of who they'd once been, before the incident with a trainee, and the worse one with their own mother. But between those two things, those few moons had been the best ones of Midgepaw's life. They flicked their ears and stood up, not caring if Dewpaw spotted the permanent reminder on their leg. The gave her a slightly lopsided smile and looked up. If StarClan is real, maybe Bush went there? He could be watching over me now.... The idea gave them new hope, and they dipped their head, then turned to face Dewpaw again. “That sound kind of weird. But I'm sure you could do it,” Midgepaw said, sitting back down and shuffling their paws, suddenly remembering something. They stared at the ground and wrapped their tail over their paws. The smiled slightly at the thought, and almost joined in the laughter, but held back uncertainly, looking around. Already, they felt safer around Dewpaw than they'd felt around anybody, except for maybe Bush, but he'd been different, and practically raised Midgepaw after Phantom had pushed him away and after the incident. But they'd never really been around many cats their age, and they could barely remember them. “Dewpaw, do you have any siblings?”

When Midgepaw finally responded, Dewpaw saw something change in the apprentice's gaze. She regretted saying anything and hoped the dark look would pass, and she felt relieved when Midgepaw finally looked normal again. As the conversation turned to a lighter tone, Dewpaw chuckled in amusement. The small tortoishell flicked her tail, her eyes glittering as she thought about snakes. Maybe next time, if she ever ran into one again, maybe she could tell Moonsong that they could catch it and bring it back to camp! She could only imagine how impressed all her Clanmates would seem if she was able to catch one of the fastest, most dangerous creatures on the moor. She got a rush of adrenaline just thinking about it, but she didn't want to seem like she was spacing out, so she embarrassedly licked her shoulder, flattening her fur.
Dewpaw found herself surprised when the positive statement came from Midgepaw's maw. In fact, it almost sounded like something she would have said, if she was in their place. It made her happy, to think that their conversation may be turning Midgepaw's mood for the better, since her demeanor had seemed kind of reserved and dark up until this moment. Dewpaw just simply nodded, grateful for the words of encouragement. "I agree," she meowed back, smiling.
When Midgepaw stood up, Dewpaw cocked her head in confusion, and finally saw what Midgepaw had been concealing the entire time she had been sitting down - a long, thin scar reaching all the way across her pelt, and Dewpaw winced, assuming it had been some kind of painful reminder to the other cat. At the same time, she was relieved that Midgepaw had been comfortable enough to show it in the camp of cats - if she knew that they could see it. If it was an accident, Dewpaw was sure to pretend she hadn't seen anything in order not to hurt the cat.
"I'm sure you can too!" The she-cat replied, feeling peppier just thinking about her warrior vigil to come. She knew it was only two or three moons now, and then, her and her brother would be the strongest warriors in WindClan! She felt a purr rise in her throat, but she forced herself to push it down.
"Yep! I have a brother named Duskpaw. I don't know where he is," she admitting, lowering her tone so no one but her friend could hear her. She winced as she thought about Duskpaw and how he acted sometimes. "He disappears randomly sometimes. And I'm kind of worried," she conceded, her gaze downcast. She had never admitted that to anyone.
Old September 15th, 2017, 02:20 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Hunterfang wasn't really sure what he was doing. He was just running. Enjoying the feeling of the wind through his fur. His eyes were ahead, squinted against the cool air that blew into his face as he ran. The young warrior felt oddly free. Did he like that? Nah, not really. He wished Springwind was with him. Tree, Hunterpaw! Hunterfang could hear his mentor's voice now as he quickly ducked around the tree, under the branches, and kept running. There weren't many trees on the moor, which made it easy to run into one when you least expected it. But not this Tom. No. Hunterfang knew WindClan's territory like the back of his paw! Every tree, every rock, every bush; He'd memorized it. The black and white Tom slowed, fur ruffling as he skidded to a stop and took a deep breath. He'd made it to the hunting grounds; Hm. Hunterfang's nostrils flared as he inhaled deeply, partly trying to catch his breath, partly trying to see what he could smell. But he saw the prey before he smelled it - Bird!

Hunterfang's tongue ran over his jaws, a smirk on his face as his brown gaze darted up to the tree. The bird was perched there on a root that was curled up out of the ground, cleaning its feathers, completely unaware of the growing danger it was in. Hunterfang started toward it, but he paused when another scent hit his nose, and glanced around. Rabbit. Okay, now he was torn, watching the bushes rustle. The Tom cast his glance from the bird to the bush, frowning. He couldn't see the rabbit but he was sure it was equally as plump as the bird; Maybe more. Going after it would probably alert the bird of his presence. Going after the bird would most likely do the same with the rabbit. He couldn't have both. Hunterfang thought for a moment before finally deciding to turn the bird down, fixing his eyes on the bush as he lowered himself into a crouch, claws digging into the ground as he crept forward. Alright bunny, you're mine.
[Hunter thought he was catching a rabbit xD ]

What Hunterpaw thought was a rabbit on the other side - was definitely not. Springwind prowled around the other side, scouting out hare. He wanted to bring it as a surprise for his mate. Because Beefire loved hare! And, Springwind found that he loved the molly very much. And, when you loved someone...you wanted them to be impressed with your every mood. Their happiness became your happiness. It brought Springwind back to when he was conversing with Sorrelkit. The young one said she didn't do love. That she didn't love anyone. Let alone liked anyone. Springwind couldn't allow himself to be wrapped up in Sorrelkit's weird demeanor. He had others things to worry about. His paws were aching, but he carried on. He must catch something to keep himself from boredom. Sure, he relaxed plenty of times since he didn't have an apprentice to train any longer. But, life was getting too bored for him.

As he stalked around, his ears began to twitch. Springwind heard something on the the other side of the bush, but at first he brushed it off. Perhaps, it was just the wind messing with him. So, he crouched lower, belly pressed to the ground as he opened his mouth to get a hint of whatever nearby hare he could fetch. Hares were fast. They had powerful legs. And, a cat had to be ready to scoop them up. They would be in your sight one moment, and the next - they're gone! But, once again, Springwind lashed his tail. There was definitely something on the other side. Springwind braced himself to whatever was to come, but acting on impulse he instead jumped through the greenery and pounced on whatever was lurking beyond. The tom began growling, ready to nip at the neck for the creature to die. But his eye had opened. And, it definitely was no prey that Springwind wanted to kill.

Springwind opened his eyes immediately, and hopped off his former apprentice. ''Hunterfang!'' He exclaimed, his voice low and seething. ''You, lug! I thought you were a hare!'' He shook his head, his ear tips heating from embarrassment when he tackled his former apprentice. Springwind didn't want to hurt the tom. Ever. He was slightly amused though, and happy that he did run into his old trainee.
Old September 15th, 2017, 03:09 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

[Hunter thought he was catching a rabbit xD ]

What Hunterpaw thought was a rabbit on the other side - was definitely not. Springwind prowled around the other side, scouting out hare. He wanted to bring it as a surprise for his mate. Because Beefire loved hare! And, Springwind found that he loved the molly very much. And, when you loved someone...you wanted them to be impressed with your every mood. Their happiness became your happiness. It brought Springwind back to when he was conversing with Sorrelkit. The young one said she didn't do love. That she didn't love anyone. Let alone liked anyone. Springwind couldn't allow himself to be wrapped up in Sorrelkit's weird demeanor. He had others things to worry about. His paws were aching, but he carried on. He must catch something to keep himself from boredom. Sure, he relaxed plenty of times since he didn't have an apprentice to train any longer. But, life was getting too bored for him.

As he stalked around, his ears began to twitch. Springwind heard something on the the other side of the bush, but at first he brushed it off. Perhaps, it was just the wind messing with him. So, he crouched lower, belly pressed to the ground as he opened his mouth to get a hint of whatever nearby hare he could fetch. Hares were fast. They had powerful legs. And, a cat had to be ready to scoop them up. They would be in your sight one moment, and the next - they're gone! But, once again, Springwind lashed his tail. There was definitely something on the other side. Springwind braced himself to whatever was to come, but acting on impulse he instead jumped through the greenery and pounced on whatever was lurking beyond. The tom began growling, ready to nip at the neck for the creature to die. But his eye had opened. And, it definitely was no prey that Springwind wanted to kill.

Springwind opened his eyes immediately, and hopped off his former apprentice. ''Hunterfang!'' He exclaimed, his voice low and seething. ''You, lug! I thought you were a hare!'' He shook his head, his ear tips heating from embarrassment when he tackled his former apprentice. Springwind didn't want to hurt the tom. Ever. He was slightly amused though, and happy that he did run into his old trainee.
(Oooohh XDDD)
Hunterfang's first reaction when something lunged at him was surprised - Since when do rabbits fight back? And the surprise faded of course when he was pinned in the next second; Defense kicking in. Unsheathing he claws, he prepared to do some serious damage to whichever unlucky cat had decided that he was prey - Until he looked up into the familiar eyes of his former mentor. However, his heart still pumped and his pulse was racing with adrenaline - And now slight fury as he half-kicked, half-pushed his former mentor off, sheathing his paws in the process. "Fur-brain." The black and white warrior growled, quickly pushing himself to his paws and giving his fur a few quick licks, realizing he was still slightly bristling.

While he waited for the adrenaline rush to wear off, he let brown eyes flicker over his former mentor. The spark of amusement in Springwind's eyes had Hunterfang's bad mood fading almost instantly, remembering that he had just been about to launch at his former mentor, anyway. Guess it had only been a matter of time before one of them did, and, Hunterfang had to be glad Springwind had first. Because if he was being honest, he probably wouldn't have opened his eyes in time to see his mentor. Hunterfang got a bit carried away in his hunting sometimes... Whoops. "You know what? I'm just glad you didn't kill me." He meowed, whiskers twitching faintly as he spoke.

He allowed his gaze to whisk over toward where the bird had been, and snorted in amusement to see it had fluttered off. Probably should've gone for the bird. He sighed and trotted forward, brushing his tail tip against his former mentor's shoulder as he passed. "So, i'm guessing that you're hunting too, hm?" Hunterfang questioned, sniffing around the base of the tree as he circled around. Faint scent of a fox, which had Hunterfang concentrating on that for less than a minute; Nope. Stale. Ran off. Hunterfang decided, satisfied, and allowed the fur on his shoulders to lie flat again as he continued to smell. In any case, the bird was definitely in the tree somewhere - He could smell it. Question was, was it worth the climb?

Hunterfang's tail flicked lightly against the side of the tree in frustration, narrowing his eyes up into the branches before letting his eyes travel around again, barely looking at Springwind. Although when he did see the other Tom still there, surprise lingered in his gaze for only a split second before he tore his eyes away to continue looking around. "You can leave now." Hunterfang mumbled to himself, though he was pretty sure his former mentor wouldn't have heard him. It was mostly just for his own ears. Of course Hunterfang wasn't angry at his former mentor - There wasn't anything to be angry about. But he didn't really see the point in them being around eachother anymore. Springwind didn't have to train him anymore. Not to say Hunterfang didn't want to spend time with him - He wanted that more than anything, but didn't Springwind have much more important stuff to be doing?

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 15th, 2017 at 03:11 PM.
Old September 15th, 2017, 06:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Tawnypaw was stuck in dreamland, really. Why? Because she couldn't stop thinking about someone- more specifically, Moonpaw. Perhaps it was because the two were best friends, or she was concerned about her health after the accident, but she couldn't help but feel like this was something more- a thing she didn't ever feel for Aspenpaw, despite how close friends they were. Every day, she couldn't help waking up thinking how beautiful her friend was, how she wanted to spend the day together- how her scars only made her look even more amazing. Even padding out from her den that day, she was still on her mind- perhaps it was what called her to lose her way throughout camp, because boom. She'd suddenly found herself running into another, golden-furred apprentice, stumbling back in a daze as she felt her paws buckle in both shock and embarrassment. "...Sorry about that." She mumbled- maybe as Dapplestar's daughter she should've been a bit more careful, but her mother was both dead and crazy- did it matter all that much?
A sudden jolt brought Morningpaw's optics off of the clearing around her and to the cat who was only about a tail-length away from her now. "Oh, it's no problem!" A bright smile graced the golden feline's maw and her eyes sparkled in playful greeting as she looked at Tawnypaw. Did she recognize the she cat? Oh, of course - this was Dapplestar's daughter! Morningpaw barely remembered the leader, but she could see the feline in the other cat. Now, what was her name? She didn't remember. It was something... something cool... Tigerpaw? No, no that wasn't it. Tawn... Tawny... Tawnypaw! That was it, Tawnypaw! "You're Tawnypaw, right? I've seen you around before - how are you?" Of course she had heard about the recent attack. Who hadn't? She was partly thinking that Tawnypaw must have been asked about the attack a lot, about Moonpaw - who had gotten the worse of it - and guessed that it was something the other cat didn't want to talk about. She was pretty good at avoiding those subjects. And naturally she couldn't blame Tawnypaw for bumping into her, she had looked a little dazed and Morningpaw wasn't going to blame her for it. @fenic!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; October 12th, 2017 at 05:39 PM.
Old September 15th, 2017, 07:11 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Beefire purred out of pure happiness, listening to his reply. She was glad that he had stuck with her long enough to see this side of here, the kind and sort of sappy side, which she showed to pretty much no one, except kits, and obviously Springwind. "Yes really,"she purred, and licked his cheek. "Trust me, being around you can do nothing but make me happy." she replied to his comment, and another purr escaped her. What is it with all this purring? she asked herself, amused. As he nosed her fur, she smiled to herself once again, because she knew, and she knew with all her heart, that Springwind would always be there for her. "That's true. If I do ever take on an apprentice, we could train them together! That would be the best. We get to train our apprentices while still being together." she replied. She could stay in this position forever, if she had a choice. She thought about what the future would hold, maybe even...kits? She shook the thought away, even if it didn't sound that bad, they had only just become mates, kits could come later.
A cat's purr meant they were enjoying the moment. Springwind purred along with the molly because her own purrs had been contagious like the sweetest of desserts. It also made him happy that she felt that way abut him. Which, he still was quite surprised. Because she...loved him. Yet, he couldn't allow those thoughts to bring him down. He was very fond of this she cat and couldn't wait for their journey as mates to began. Accompanied by a litter of sweet kits at a later rate. It was quite obvious that the she cat wanted kits. Springwind had seen her around them, and her tender motive to love them. "Funny you should say that," he paused, inhaling in deeply. "I figured if I asked you...you would had rejected me. Possibly clawed me to death." It was still hard to believe. Maybe because it was too good to be true. It took all Springwind's senses to come to life when he realized that he was, indeed, entangled with this gorgeous feline. And, she became his mate. "But, since that hadn't happened. I'm grateful to be sharing this life with you. Through good times and bad." Because what couple didn't fight? Springwind was pretty sure there would be a lot of those with her. Especially with her temperamental state. When she mentioned that they could train their apprentices together, Springwind slightly agreed. "Heh, I might get distracted from training my apprentice with you around." Another truth, yet a joke. Springwind took his training duties serious even though he was a laid back tom. However, he still thought it would be fun that they would be able to train their apprentices together. He just hoped it wouldn't come too soon. He was enjoying the alone time he was having with. And, with an apprentice, he was sure they would take up all his time.
Old September 15th, 2017, 08:33 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
(Oooohh XDDD)
Hunterfang's first reaction when something lunged at him was surprised - Since when do rabbits fight back? And the surprise faded of course when he was pinned in the next second; Defense kicking in. Unsheathing he claws, he prepared to do some serious damage to whichever unlucky cat had decided that he was prey - Until he looked up into the familiar eyes of his former mentor. However, his heart still pumped and his pulse was racing with adrenaline - And now slight fury as he half-kicked, half-pushed his former mentor off, sheathing his paws in the process. "Fur-brain." The black and white warrior growled, quickly pushing himself to his paws and giving his fur a few quick licks, realizing he was still slightly bristling.

While he waited for the adrenaline rush to wear off, he let brown eyes flicker over his former mentor. The spark of amusement in Springwind's eyes had Hunterfang's bad mood fading almost instantly, remembering that he had just been about to launch at his former mentor, anyway. Guess it had only been a matter of time before one of them did, and, Hunterfang had to be glad Springwind had first. Because if he was being honest, he probably wouldn't have opened his eyes in time to see his mentor. Hunterfang got a bit carried away in his hunting sometimes... Whoops. "You know what? I'm just glad you didn't kill me." He meowed, whiskers twitching faintly as he spoke.

He allowed his gaze to whisk over toward where the bird had been, and snorted in amusement to see it had fluttered off. Probably should've gone for the bird. He sighed and trotted forward, brushing his tail tip against his former mentor's shoulder as he passed. "So, i'm guessing that you're hunting too, hm?" Hunterfang questioned, sniffing around the base of the tree as he circled around. Faint scent of a fox, which had Hunterfang concentrating on that for less than a minute; Nope. Stale. Ran off. Hunterfang decided, satisfied, and allowed the fur on his shoulders to lie flat again as he continued to smell. In any case, the bird was definitely in the tree somewhere - He could smell it. Question was, was it worth the climb?

Hunterfang's tail flicked lightly against the side of the tree in frustration, narrowing his eyes up into the branches before letting his eyes travel around again, barely looking at Springwind. Although when he did see the other Tom still there, surprise lingered in his gaze for only a split second before he tore his eyes away to continue looking around. "You can leave now." Hunterfang mumbled to himself, though he was pretty sure his former mentor wouldn't have heard him. It was mostly just for his own ears. Of course Hunterfang wasn't angry at his former mentor - There wasn't anything to be angry about. But he didn't really see the point in them being around eachother anymore. Springwind didn't have to train him anymore. Not to say Hunterfang didn't want to spend time with him - He wanted that more than anything, but didn't Springwind have much more important stuff to be doing?
Upon the aggression, Springwind returned it. Even if he recognized it was his former apprentice, Hunterfang was still guarded. Springwind skillfully jumped off the tom, growling at him as if trying to display some type of dominance. Something was obviously wrong with Hunterfang. Whenever did he display such ferociousness? Granted, the attack came by surprise. Hunterfang didn't see him coming. Springwind could see his hackles raised, fur bristling. When he realized what was happening, the black tom cooled down, Springwind reciprocated the actions. He gave his own fur a couple licks, though he was far from bristling. His fur laid flat against him in a calm manner. Springwind possessed that ability to remain calm in a fight. He thought he had taught Hunterfang that a while ago. But, apparently not.

Springwind gave a hard stare at his former apprentice. Seeing his brown eyes glance at him, and his mood become more comfortable. However, Springwind stayed guarded even if Hunterfang couldn't see this. There was something off about the black tom, but Springwind didn't bring this up. There was no use to. Because if he did, he might as well go off into a full lecture of what to do and what not to do when someone surprised attacked you. Though at Hunterfang's words, Springwind breathed calmly. "You would had been too much of an easy target anyway," he flicked his tail upward, his gruff voice faintly displayed with amusement.

Springwind's whiskers quivered with slight amusement. His eyes trailed along Hunterfang as the younger warrior passed him to start sniffing a tree. Springwind gave a questioning look, but brushed it off quickly as he turned to follow after the tom. "Well, isn't that obvious? I just came out into the territory to look at birds instead of catching them." Springwind lashed his tail, but padded up towards Hunterfang. It was about time that he seen the young tom again. He had missed spending time with him. And, what better way to do it other than hunting? Time went by fast...and Hunterfang would have his own life to live. Especially an apprentice that would take up most of it.

Even if Hunterfang didn't think Springwind heard what he said - he heard those words. The soft words that emitted out the tom's mouth. He wanted him to leave? Springwind flicked his ears back, but the older tom understood. Hunterfang wasn't an apprentice anymore. He didn't need Springwind. And, Springwind had no audacity to tell him otherwise. But, a part of him was hurt. Clearing his throat the tom stepped around and began to turn around. "Eh, should get back hunting anyway. Those hares are very tricky to catch." He swished his tail lightly before padding away. He jumped through the bush from earlier in hopes that if he remained still then the hares wouldn't make a movement. That could work - but he had to spot one first. The words from earlier had stung the tom. He had practically raised Hunterfang as his own, and the tom wanted him to leave? Springwind feared that it would happen the same with Moondream. Or, even his own future kits. Those thoughts swirled in his mind, causing him to become very disoriented when trying to listen for hares, yet the voice in his head that said he was useless.
Closed Thread