Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 01:56 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 23rd, 2017, 10:07 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
A bit shocked by all the ferocity coming from the little tom, Ambercloud's eyes widened. She remembered in a flash that she should be doing the fake-out move and began to move from one foot to another in a rhythmic motion.
Thistlepaw only had a split second to decide which way to go before he would collide with his mentor. He made a frantic guess based off of her foot work and turned sharply left. He banked so sharply that his feet nearly came out from under him and he had to use his claws to get his traction back, but he recovered and tried to bolt past her.

Old October 23rd, 2017, 10:16 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw only had a split second to decide which way to go before he would collide with his mentor. He made a frantic guess based off of her foot work and turned sharply left. He banked so sharply that his feet nearly came out from under him and he had to use his claws to get his traction back, but he recovered and tried to bolt past her.
Seeing the small fraction of time that he was uncertain gave her a little bit of competitive triumph. But the bank was so sharp, it surprised even Ambercloud. Dirt sprayed into her eyes as he skidded past, and she dipped her head to the ground, coughing. After a moment, she croaked, "Blinding your opponent- good strategy." It wasn't like the molly to be sarcastic, but she couldn't help herself.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 23rd, 2017, 10:30 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Seeing the small fraction of time that he was uncertain gave her a little bit of competitive triumph. But the bank was so sharp, it surprised even Ambercloud. Dirt sprayed into her eyes as he skidded past, and she dipped her head to the ground, coughing. After a moment, she croaked, "Blinding your opponent- good strategy." It wasn't like the molly to be sarcastic, but she couldn't help herself.
Thistlpaw skidded to a hault, and spun, panting and grinning as he saw he had made it past her. Then he heard his mentor couching and noticed the cloud of duct he had kicked up. "Oh Starclan!" he exclaimed, hustling over to his mentor. "I'm really sorry, Ambercloud! I didn't mean to kick up so much dirt." Though he truly was concerned, the tom was fighting to hold back a giggle. The shecat was covered in a thin layer of brown dust. "Do you need me to lead you to a stream? For your eyes?" He asked lightly.

Old October 23rd, 2017, 10:38 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlpaw skidded to a hault, and spun, panting and grinning as he saw he had made it past her. Then he heard his mentor couching and noticed the cloud of duct he had kicked up. "Oh Starclan!" he exclaimed, hustling over to his mentor. "I'm really sorry, Ambercloud! I didn't mean to kick up so much dirt." Though he truly was concerned, the tom was fighting to hold back a giggle. The shecat was covered in a thin layer of brown dust. "Do you need me to lead you to a stream? For your eyes?" He asked lightly.
A raspy purr rumbled in the mentor's throat. "Don't worry about it. It's fine, it isn't like there's any permanent damage." Ambercloud grinned when she saw Thistlepaw's muzzle, crinkled with laughter. She gasped at his suggestion and cuffed him slightly around the ear. "Mouse-brain," the molly laughed.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 24th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw quickly shook her head, she wasn't hungry at all. "No, I'm actually tired..." She admitted and leaned against his shoulder, closing her eyes.
Spiderpaw ignored his stomach growling, looking at Blossompaw with a loud purr. The Tom laid back with his nose pressed against one of her cheeks.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 24th, 2017, 05:18 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Bluetalon kept her smile on. This cat was so nice to her, nothing like that had ever happened. A small tinge of guilt tugged at her. Not for doing anything back, but just for having... that feeling. The feeling to hurt things, she couldn't stop it. Looking over at Onyxwhisper, she let out a small sigh. "Yeah, it is." Bluetalon purred, she adjusted her position so she was ready to pounce. Her ears twitched. Eyes flicking along with the movement of the grass.
(Sorry for my late repliesssss)

Onyxwhisper crouched to the ground, her eyes watching for any sudden movement in the grass. She began to make her way around the edge of the grass, she thought she saw a fluffy white tail not to far from her. She waited downwind, hoping the rabbit would come out of the grass so she wouldn't alarm all the other prey around them. After a few moments the white creature began to cautiously move out of the tall grass. Once the rabbit stuck out its neck the black feline made her move. She pounced onto the rabbits neck and quickly broken it, she looked over a Bluetalon. Excitement shone through her eyes, "This is fun!" she muffled through the fur.She placed the rabbit on the ground, she dug a quick hole and put the rabbit inside. "So is there anything you want to talk about?" She asked awkwardly, she was really bad a transitions and wasn't sire how to bring up serious topics.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:12 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
(Sorry for my late repliesssss)

Onyxwhisper crouched to the ground, her eyes watching for any sudden movement in the grass. She began to make her way around the edge of the grass, she thought she saw a fluffy white tail not to far from her. She waited downwind, hoping the rabbit would come out of the grass so she wouldn't alarm all the other prey around them. After a few moments the white creature began to cautiously move out of the tall grass. Once the rabbit stuck out its neck the black feline made her move. She pounced onto the rabbits neck and quickly broken it, she looked over a Bluetalon. Excitement shone through her eyes, "This is fun!" she muffled through the fur.She placed the rabbit on the ground, she dug a quick hole and put the rabbit inside. "So is there anything you want to talk about?" She asked awkwardly, she was really bad a transitions and wasn't sire how to bring up serious topics.
{It's fineeeeee}
Bluetalon noticed the deputy getting ready to hunt. She spotted a small flash of brown herself. But to her luck, the rabbit had dashed away before she could attack it. Her mind snapped back to Onyxwhisper. Letting out a laugh, her ears twitched. Talk about? What does she mean? Bluetalon wasn't used to being the center of attention. Or having any attention to that matter. She sheathed her claws, hoping not to draw too much attention to her inner depression. "Oh, uh... To be honest, I've never been asked that question." Bluetalon felt warm under her fur, eyes glancing up. The molly let out a sigh, her tail dropped a bit. "I guess I'm just feeling a little out of place, if you could put it like that."
Old October 24th, 2017, 06:19 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

{It's fineeeeee}
Bluetalon noticed the deputy getting ready to hunt. She spotted a small flash of brown herself. But to her luck, the rabbit had dashed away before she could attack it. Her mind snapped back to Onyxwhisper. Letting out a laugh, her ears twitched. Talk about? What does she mean? Bluetalon wasn't used to being the center of attention. Or having any attention to that matter. She sheathed her claws, hoping not to draw too much attention to her inner depression. "Oh, uh... To be honest, I've never been asked that question." Bluetalon felt warm under her fur, eyes glancing up. The molly let out a sigh, her tail dropped a bit. "I guess I'm just feeling a little out of place, if you could put it like that."
Onyxwhisper smiled sadly, she knew exactly how Bluetalon felt, she was half River and half Windclan so a lot of cats treated her differently and a lot of cats were very upset tha she was now deputy. But even before she came to join Windclsn she felt this way, she used to be incredibly depressed and angry. "Hmm, well I'll make it a point to ask you that question more often." She purred, "What is making you feel out of place?" She tilted her head slightly, "Anything you say stays between us so you can tell me anything."

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Doesn't matter, you have to wait a few moons still."He mewed, shaking his head slightly with amusement. Snakekit pouted. He wanted to go sooooo bad! He'd beg,for StarClan's sake. BEG. "Pleaseeeee" he whined, falling at his fathers paws,
pouting out his bottom lip. "I want to gooooo" he added, pawing at his fathers face.
"All the Clans come together,
to share news and talk with their friends. And there's a truce, so no fighting takes place."
Snakekit blinked. Sounded both cool and boring.
Garterkit sat next to his sibling, confused by his father's statement. He and Snakekit looked like they could be from two different litters by physical appearance only, but a cat didn't need to look very far to find the similarities in their characters. "That's it?" The seemingly miniature Hareleap pouted. From how excited new apprentices were about going to their first Gathering, Garterkit had thought it was almost magical. Like it was the best thing on earth. Hmmph. Boooooring. Then a thought came to the young kit, and he turned his eyes to his father. "Oi dad, if the Gathering is as boring as it sounds now, why are apprentices so excited to go?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:42 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Onyxwhisper smiled sadly, she knew exactly how Bluetalon felt, she was half River and half Windclan so a lot of cats treated her differently and a lot of cats were very upset tha she was now deputy. But even before she came to join Windclsn she felt this way, she used to be incredibly depressed and angry. "Hmm, well I'll make it a point to ask you that question more often." She purred, "What is making you feel out of place?" She tilted her head slightly, "Anything you say stays between us so you can tell me anything."
She shuffled her paws, ears flattened to her head. "Really?" Bluetalon mewed, almost a whisper. Her blue fur was spiked up, tail tightly wrapped around her. As if somehow it was a protective barrier. "I'm not normal, I'm not extremely sure how to explain." Her green eyes burned trying to hold in her tears. And her throat felt tight. "It's like, I can't exactly... love? I-It's stupid! I can't exactly explain it." Her claws dug into the dirt, to the point it burned. A few tears fell down her blue face.