Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 30th, 2017, 03:46 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom gave her a sheepish smile, like he was almost embarrassed. At first he'd felt a little guilty about just watching her guess, but now he was finding this to be fun. It was a game. And Obsidiansky couldn't believe he'd thought Fawnskip was snooty and stuck up and one of those "dumb" - to put it simply - she cats who did nothing but strut around flirting and showing off their looks. No, she was as much fun as anyone else. But she was a different kind of pretty then he was used to, different then Canineheart - who was pretty, but Fawnskip was drop dead gorgeous cat. Cats like that weren't normally found around toms like him. They were found around the inner workings, which Obsidiansky generally stayed out of. To him, the misfits and outcasts made the best friends. But, if Fawnskip was an inner workings kind of cat - she was pretty great too.

"Actually... there were a couple of things we did wrong." Or a few. But a couple is a good number to start with, the others were just - branches off of that. Kind of decisions we made as a result of the bad stuff to clean it up. One bad branch was my fault, the other was hers. The tom thought with a sigh. His branch was still trying to be snuffed out. Hers was getting there, but that didn't mean Obsidiansky didn't miss her. He really missed her. He didn't think about these things when he was with Rainpaw, or Sagewhisker - they never came up. His past never came up, other then the time that Rainpaw had asked if Obsidiansky had known his mother. That had been a pretty painful topic as well.

He remembered Ashstorm, a beautiful and fierce she cat who would have done anything for her kits. Anything for her friends. She had made some of the wrong choices, but she was a brilliant cat. And Obsidiansky had been lucky to know her. "She was the leader in one of them. And isn't this a guessing game? I'm not giving you the answer that easy, Fawnskip!" He purred, his tail twitching back and forth as he did so. He wouldn't say that he would have done anything for her. But yes... he'd loved her. Very much. Before, things had seemed like they could never go wrong.
Fawnskip had thought only one bad thing had happened, let alone a couple. She had trouble imagining Obsidiansky as a troublemaker of sorts, playing a role in breaking the rules. She had assumed he followed the rules, all of them, and would avoid breaking them if he could. But then again, maybe one specifically terrible thing can utterly destroy a cat's personality. Fawnskip wouldn't know, and in all honesty, she was content not knowing. What's that saying? ...Ignorance is bliss? Yes, that's the one. Ignorance truly is bliss, because what you don't know cannot hurt you. Fawnskip enjoyed being ignorant, but she also despised being left out of the loop. Sometimes, she'll settle for not knowing, like when knowing can cause her pain. Other times, she'll do anything to know, such as when she can use her knowledge against someone else.

She scoffed, ``Alright, 'Sid, you caught me, but in my defense, your credulity let you fall for it.`` Fawnskip had a mix of a smile and a smirk across her muzzle, like she was teasing him but she was also fighting the urge to laugh. ``What did she do? Eat prey out on a patrol? Accidentally put a paw over the border?`` Her tone was one laced with sarcasm, an amused gleam in her eye. However, if she could correctly judge Obsidiansky's reaction to her joking words, perhaps she could form an appropriate guess as to what happened to this once-carefree tomcat.

She almost looked over Obsidiansky's happiness in that moment. Fawnskip had successfully gotten the tomcat to actually purr! That was a feat worth bragging about, for sure, and brag she would. Honestly, his joy was contagious, and she felt a warm pleasure flow through her. It was.. nice, actually, to see the usually-reserved tom under the glare of the sun, happy - or at least, Fawnskip hoped he was happy, or at least somewhat happy. And she believed Obsidiansky enjoyed watching her struggling to guess, and just the thought of the tom finding her challenge amusing was enough to bring an equally-amused smile to her face.
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Fawnskip had thought only one bad thing had happened, let alone a couple. She had trouble imagining Obsidiansky as a troublemaker of sorts, playing a role in breaking the rules. She had assumed he followed the rules, all of them, and would avoid breaking them if he could. But then again, maybe one specifically terrible thing can utterly destroy a cat's personality. Fawnskip wouldn't know, and in all honesty, she was content not knowing. What's that saying? ...Ignorance is bliss? Yes, that's the one. Ignorance truly is bliss, because what you don't know cannot hurt you. Fawnskip enjoyed being ignorant, but she also despised being left out of the loop. Sometimes, she'll settle for not knowing, like when knowing can cause her pain. Other times, she'll do anything to know, such as when she can use her knowledge against someone else.

She scoffed, ``Alright, 'Sid, you caught me, but in my defense, your credulity let you fall for it.`` Fawnskip had a mix of a smile and a smirk across her muzzle, like she was teasing him but she was also fighting the urge to laugh. ``What did she do? Eat prey out on a patrol? Accidentally put a paw over the border?`` Her tone was one laced with sarcasm, an amused gleam in her eye. However, if she could correctly judge Obsidiansky's reaction to her joking words, perhaps she could form an appropriate guess as to what happened to this once-carefree tomcat.

She almost looked over Obsidiansky's happiness in that moment. Fawnskip had successfully gotten the tomcat to actually purr! That was a feat worth bragging about, for sure, and brag she would. Honestly, his joy was contagious, and she felt a warm pleasure flow through her. It was.. nice, actually, to see the usually-reserved tom under the glare of the sun, happy - or at least, Fawnskip hoped he was happy, or at least somewhat happy. And she believed Obsidiansky enjoyed watching her struggling to guess, and just the thought of the tom finding her challenge amusing was enough to bring an equally-amused smile to her face.
"No, she-" For a minute, Obsidiansky almost answered her question. His fur had bristled in a sudden attempt to protect the one thing his former friend had left, which was that one wrong deed. That was how she was remembered. Even though he would have preferred his friend to be remembered as a loving, sweet cat, that memory was long gone. Only those who had known her as a young cat would remember what she had been like. Well, technically anyone who chose to remember her before the incidents. "Again, nice try. Those are both such big crimes, you're getting there." He smirked at her, with the slightest wink. Maybe he could consider Fawnskip a friend now. And, if feelings did develop... well, there was no harm in thinking that, was there? Sagewhisker and Canineheart sometimes felt like they were putting pressure on him to like them. At least she wasn't pressuring him. It was like being with his friend all over again. Before everything that had happened. Obsidiansky's mind flashed back to the times when they had been carefree and happy and content with life.

She was running ahead of him, her tail lashing behind her, while the young Obsidiansky - then Obsidianpaw - chased after her with a determined look on his face. Once he was close enough, he leapt through the air, tackling her and pinning her to the ground. "Caught you!" he purred, leaning down to mew the words in her ear with a satisfied look. She didn't struggle. He could almost see her smirk mentally, before he rolled her over, his paws placed on her chest. Her paws were free, but she remained limp. "Duh. Only because I let you." She rolled her eyes, pushing his face away from her with a paw.

That was about a moon after they'd begun training together. Obsidianpaw remembered how they had hit it off so well, along with her brother. "Now, there's actually somewhere better - believe it or not - that I want to take you. C'mon," He mewed, getting to his paws. The sun would be setting soon and by the time they got there, it would be a perfect time. Obsidiansky thought Fawnskip would be able to enjoy it. She seemed like the type to enjoy something beautiful. And he thought she deserved to see something pretty. Besides, maybe it would cut off all the memories of his friend - best friend - love interest - once potential mate - all of that. But she had also been an enemy later, yet he had still loved her. She'd had to be an enemy. "I'll race you there? I'll even give you a headstart." The dark tom purred, jumping to his paws, his tail lashing back and forth in a friendly manner.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 30th, 2017, 05:15 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar sighed, obviously agreeing with the she-cat. She'd proven herself tonight. Fighting her former allies. It was apparent that her loyalty to the Dusk Syndicate was no more and she truly was committed to Windclan, otherwise Blazingstar would be dead right now. There was no doubt in that, so as Blazingstar turned to look at the pretty she-cat, he saw her in a new light. A trusting one. "There may be many new stars, but none joined in vain as the Dusk Syndicate is no more. There is no more danger for the clans as a whole anymore, however the fight isn't over for Windclan. We must be prepared constantly right now," he replied, his gaze shifting to the sunrise. The clan would mourn their losses all day, but right now, they just had to get back. Surgestorm had his paws full, that's for sure, but Blazingstar would be the last to see him -- if he could help it. His golden gaze didn't turn back to her as they continued on to camp, his tail dragged slightly on the ground as his limp slowly got worse. He wouldn't be using that leg here soon enough, but he wouldn't let anyone know that until he was back in the den. "The only thing I can think about right now is how we're going to deal with Thunderclan," he responded again. His voice grew darker as the words left his mouth. "They'll pay for their wrongs, I'm visiting the other clans as soon as I can. We need allies," he finished, sounding determined at that moment. Blaizngstar wouldn't allow Windclan to lose this fight, he'd fight till every one of his lives were gone to prove that.
Rosethorn met Blazingstar's gaze hesitantly, the trust shimmering in his deep brown pools sending relief through her system for a moment. She turned her head to look back up at the sky as Blazingstar spoke, closing her eyes and nodding. "Yeah." She murmured, her shoulders slumping slightly. "It just feels..." She didn't finish, unable to voice the emotion that came with the death with so many clanmates. Her chest felt hollow. She looked at Blazingstar in faint concern as he spoke about ThunderClan, gazing into his eyes. "ThunderClan doesn't deserve your hate." She spoke softly. "Not because they didn't do anything wrong; they did everything wrong. But because you're better than Snowstar and that entire clan. They don't deserve any attention from you." She smiled slightly. "But I have to admit, I'd love to see those tree-climbing prey-stealers slink back to their clan with their tails between their legs." She chuckled, trying to lighten the mood slightly. The Absynnian watched Blazingstar carefully, trying to figure out how he'd react to her words.
Old November 30th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
spireflare sighed. this was his last apprentice until he moved on from this place. the thought made him smile honestly. he could feel his brothers throat under his claws, hear the tear in his throat,the claw in between his toes. the feeling of wind in his fur as he would run far, far away away from this place. away from his past, away from clan rules, away from dumbass leaders. but, he was here for now. tending to the knowledge of some kit. he padded into the training moor, ginger fur slightly ruffled up from his patrol before this. he was bigger then most windclan cats, not having the thin and skinny build, but muscular and broad; like a shadowclan cat. he had scars painted all over his body, it was obvious he was hotheaded. anyways, he padded inside, eyes in slits. he honestly wanted to get this over with.
Finally, after what was deemed too long by the young cat, a ginger tom made his way into the training moor, Egretpaw idly crushing a black beetle that had been so unfortunate as to have been seen by the young cat. For a moment be was entertained as the creature squirmed and then ceased as it was crushed beneath his one paw, a satisfying crunch being heard as its life was taken by him. It was no where near as satisfying as screaming at some other cat and making them cry, but it was something.
The apprentice's gaze flickered up to look at the tom, his green gaze quickly picking out the bigger build, the scars, the demeanor, not that any of that mattered to him at all. "You're my mentor?" Meowed the white young tom with a sort of sneer, sitting up a little bit, not quite as slouched as he was before. "They might as well have assigned me an elder." He nodded to the scars that littered the toms pelt, perhaps even hinting that the warrior was hindered by the scarring. Rolling his eyes, Egretpaw stood with a small flick of his tail. His fur was unkempt and stuck up in weird ways and in small clumps.
"Whatever, lets just get this over with so I can go back to camp."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 1st, 2017, 06:01 AM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Flight kit tried to move out of the way,but got toppled over by silentkit.They rolled around,until flightkit ended up on the ground,struggling to get her sister off."In your dreams rabbit chaser!" Flightkit yowled,trying to sound like a shadowclan cat.She squirmed underneath her sister,trying to throw her off.
"Blazingstar shall defeat you!" Silentkit shouted. But then she toppled off from Flightkit and her wriggling. Silentkit was temporarily stunned, laying exposed on the floor. As she struggled up, she surrendered, saying, "I am beat! But next time..."
Waffle.

Old December 1st, 2017, 10:39 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Heatherkit smirked,” By all means do it...but I doubt Blazingstar would want to get involved in a kit-quarel as he’d see this.”she meowed she was always right. She believed it, how could she be wrong. She’d ensure she convince Setosekit not to get Blazingstar.
Setosekit lashed her tail once. Ofcourse he wouldn't want to settle so little a quarrel as this. "That's right." She meowed, mentally giving her a point for her correct assumption. "However, I still believe you to be wrong. A good warrior listens and applies advice when necessary. He doesn't argue and follow mindlessly without purpose." She narrowed her sharp eyes. "Or just for the sake of arguing."
Old December 1st, 2017, 12:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Setosekit lashed her tail once. Ofcourse he wouldn't want to settle so little a quarrel as this. "That's right." She meowed, mentally giving her a point for her correct assumption. "However, I still believe you to be wrong. A good warrior listens and applies advice when necessary. He doesn't argue and follow mindlessly without purpose." She narrowed her sharp eyes. "Or just for the sake of arguing."
Heatherkit snorted ," When your related to the deputy those pathetic rules don't apply."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:23 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Spiderpaw let a purr of amusement as Thistlepaw said that. The tom's confident to tell him that he liked Blossompaw. "Then I...I want to tell you that I like Blossompaw. I'm going to ask her to be my mate later on. She really seems to like me." replied Spiderpaw. After realizing he had just talked about himself. "I hope I get to meet her someday. It would be great to talk with her." the tom meowed. Spiderpaw felt his ears slip down as his brother mentioned him not being able to see. "I will never see and you know it. I just wish I were someone else besides myself. I can't do anything right except hunting." snapped Spiderpaw. He looked towards his brother as he began to back away slowly. I shouldn't have snapped at him. He's my brother. @Charmer;
(Sorry. The past couple of days have been a bit hectic.)
Thistlepaw smiled warmly. "She's a lucky shecat then. I'd love to meet her sometime too. In fact, she was telling me that she want me to introduce the two of you." Thistlepaw purred as he sat beside his brother, reveling in the calmness from just being around him. Around most other cats, he was snarky and sarcastic with a barbed tongue and no problem telling other cats that he thought they were mousbrains. It was different with Spiderpaw. He could relax around his brother." Almost as soon as the words were out, Thistlepaw knew that he'd made a mistake. His brother lashed out. "I know... I'm sorry," he said softly, his tail drooping. "It's ok. I know it's hard for you. I wasn't thinking. But you know, the fact that you can hunt without seeing is incredible. I bet you just need more practice with fighting. That's all. Maybe we could train together."

Old December 1st, 2017, 07:42 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Sorry. The past couple of days have been a bit hectic.)
Thistlepaw smiled warmly. "She's a lucky shecat then. I'd love to meet her sometime too. In fact, she was telling me that she want me to introduce the two of you." Thistlepaw purred as he sat beside his brother, reveling in the calmness from just being around him. Around most other cats, he was snarky and sarcastic with a barbed tongue and no problem telling other cats that he thought they were mousbrains. It was different with Spiderpaw. He could relax around his brother." Almost as soon as the words were out, Thistlepaw knew that he'd made a mistake. His brother lashed out. "I know... I'm sorry," he said softly, his tail drooping. "It's ok. I know it's hard for you. I wasn't thinking. But you know, the fact that you can hunt without seeing is incredible. I bet you just need more practice with fighting. That's all. Maybe we could train together."
Spiderpaw calmed down a bit after his brother made a compliment on how his hunting was. "I'm sorry. I jist wish I could see. I wouldn't be the disapontment I am today." replied Spiderpaw. The apprentice gave a shake of his head. "Blissompaw doesn't sleep in the apprentuce's den and I don't either. We have a secret place, but I can't tell you where it's at." meowed the blind apprentice.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:49 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Spiderpaw calmed down a bit after his brother made a compliment on how his hunting was. "I'm sorry. I jist wish I could see. I wouldn't be the disapontment I am today." replied Spiderpaw. The apprentice gave a shake of his head. "Blissompaw doesn't sleep in the apprentuce's den and I don't either. We have a secret place, but I can't tell you where it's at." meowed the blind apprentice.
Thistlepaw's ears flattened against his head, and his tail gave a single lash. "You are not a disappointment. If you are, what does that make me? I'm the puny runt, remember?" Thistlepaw had always been self-conscious about his size. Until his mentor showed him he could be a great warrior because he was different.He wished Spiderpaw could meet her. When his brother mentioned this "secret place" his head tilted, "No wonder I haven't seen you around. But why can't you tell me? What if you got hurt or something? I won't bother you too if that's what you're worried about."

Closed Thread