Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 2nd, 2017, 04:15 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Hunterfang heard someone approaching him before he saw who it was, and he closed his eyes for a few seconds, feeling dread twist in his stomach. When he opened his eyes again though, he was definitely not disappointed to see Asphodelspark. The sight of his friend made him smile, albeit warily as he pushed himself to sit up, tail wrapping around his paws. "Hey, Asphy," He murmured, tilting his head and allowing his brown eyes to focus on his friend. Asphodelspark was the only cat Hunterfang actually felt comfortable around, honestly. He saw the look Asphodelspark was giving him, and met his gaze for a few seconds before looking around again, not really sure what to say at this point. "So. What have you been up to?" He finally spoke up, glancing at his friend. "It's been pretty stressful lately."
(Ahhh sorry for the short post ;-; Couldn't think of much)
(It's cool, homie c: Me too)
Asphodelspark narrowed his eyes as Hunterfang refrained from addressing the problem. Shaking his head and sighing, Asphodelspark gave his friend a sympathetic smile and responded, "Hey, Hunt...Yeah it has. I haven't been doing much, but what about you? I know that the battle isn't the only thing that must be worrying you lately." Asphodelspark was worried for his friend, but tried to keep that out of his voice, not wanting to make Hunterfang uncomfortable.

Last edited by dionysus; December 2nd, 2017 at 04:15 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
(It's cool, homie c: Me too)
Asphodelspark narrowed his eyes as Hunterfang refrained from addressing the problem. Shaking his head and sighing, Asphodelspark gave his friend a sympathetic smile and responded, "Hey, Hunt...Yeah it has. I haven't been doing much, but what about you? I know that the battle isn't the only thing that must be worrying you lately." Asphodelspark was worried for his friend, but tried to keep that out of his voice, not wanting to make Hunterfang uncomfortable.
Hunterfang nodded a little bit as Asphodelspark spoke, frowning when his friend turned the subject back to him. His paws shifted slightly as he looked at the other warrior before looking away again. "I haven't been doing much either." He paused at Asphodelspark's next words, and his ears flicked back slightly. He hesitated a little, his gaze wandering around. "Yeah. My dad's been..." He trailed off. "Worse than usual lately." He grimaced slightly, his tail curling up against his paws as he ducked his head and ran his tongue down his chest fur, falling silent for a few seconds. "But I'm really more stressed about the battle, honestly." He sighed. It was both true and not true at the same time. When it came to what he was stressed about more, his father or the battle, it was pretty much a tie. He mostly just wanted to get off the topic of his father - He didn't like talking about him. It made him feel more vulnerable than ever.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; December 2nd, 2017 at 04:22 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:13 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Hunterfang nodded a little bit as Asphodelspark spoke, frowning when his friend turned the subject back to him. His paws shifted slightly as he looked at the other warrior before looking away again. "I haven't been doing much either." He paused at Asphodelspark's next words, and his ears flicked back slightly. He hesitated a little, his gaze wandering around. "Yeah. My dad's been..." He trailed off. "Worse than usual lately." He grimaced slightly, his tail curling up against his paws as he ducked his head and ran his tongue down his chest fur, falling silent for a few seconds. "But I'm really more stressed about the battle, honestly." He sighed. It was both true and not true at the same time. When it came to what he was stressed about more, his father or the battle, it was pretty much a tie. He mostly just wanted to get off the topic of his father - He didn't like talking about him. It made him feel more vulnerable than ever.
Asphodelspark honestly just wanted the best for Hunterfang and could see that his friend didn't want to talk about Ratheart. Figuring that Hunterfang would talk about it when he was ready, Asphodlespark only shrugged and replied, "Okay...I believe you." He didn't, but he also didn't want to push the other tom. Asphodelspark looked at the sky with a wistful expression and mused, "I think everyone is a little on edge because of the upcoming battle. I wonder if things are the same over at Thunderclan." Asphodelspark wasn't sure why he was thinking so much about Thunderclan. He knew that his loyalties lay completely with Windclan and that he would fight with all of his strength for the clan, but something about the thought of fighting another clan always made him think more about the day to day of said clan.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:15 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
¨they might aswel have assigned me a kit as my apprentice, because thats how your acting with your mouth. show some damn respect.¨ the warrior snapped back cooly, pushing past the younger cat to the other side of the training moor. there was a lot he would have to learn in order to be a good warrior. and before he left windclan, there was no way he was going to not pass down his skills. after all, he had had countless cats throats under his paws. it would be valuable to train someone to be just as powerful. ¨if you want to go back to camp, im not stopping you. itll just proved your being spoiled for not wanting to put in some work,¨ he mewed calmly, not even taking a second glance at the apprentice. he gave no introduction, none needed. he was here to do his job, not socialize and get buddy buddy. especially with the battle with thunderclan only rising,there was no time to waste. ¨now are you ready to start, or are you going to snap again?¨
To say in the least, Egretpaw was momentarily taken back by the quick retort, his ears flattening and his pale green gaze growing harsh as he glared at his mentor momentarily. "What a pissy old tom you are." Lashing his tail back and forth, he'd twist around to scratch a particular itch on the back of his neck with a hind paw. "You must be deaf too, I never said I wanted to go back to camp."
Grunting, he straightened himself back up and just stared at Spireflare; the tom hadn't introduced himself, though they had already technically been introduced at the ceremony, and he hardly even looked at him. "You haven't even seen a snap yet pal. But lets go. I'm tired of standing here and talking to you, that's not why I came out here."
Unsheathing his claws, Egretpaw straightened up. He could mess with the tom later, but he was out here to learn. He's heard about the upcoming battle and as great as he thought he was at fighting {He honestly sucked at it, the only time he was 'good' at it was when he snapped and caught the other cat by surprise}, he did know that he needed more tips. Egretpaw wasn't a stupid tom in that sense, he was stupid because he liked to push others to their edge. It could likely blow up in his face one day.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:23 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Asphodelspark honestly just wanted the best for Hunterfang and could see that his friend didn't want to talk about Ratheart. Figuring that Hunterfang would talk about it when he was ready, Asphodlespark only shrugged and replied, "Okay...I believe you." He didn't, but he also didn't want to push the other tom. Asphodelspark looked at the sky with a wistful expression and mused, "I think everyone is a little on edge because of the upcoming battle. I wonder if things are the same over at Thunderclan." Asphodelspark wasn't sure why he was thinking so much about Thunderclan. He knew that his loyalties lay completely with Windclan and that he would fight with all of his strength for the clan, but something about the thought of fighting another clan always made him think more about the day to day of said clan.
Hunterfang bit back a relieved sigh when Asphodelspark let the matter drop, nodding slightly at the words. When the other Tom started wondering about whether it was like this in ThunderClan, his thoughts instantly were directed to his birth Clan, slightly curious about that himself. "Probably." He finally said with a sigh, tilting his head. "I mean, I know they're not just sitting across the border all relaxed or something. They're most likely just as stressed about it was we are." And a tiny part of him hoped that was the case, hoped that ThunderClan was just as on edge. And then another part of him felt bad for thinking that because WindClan or not, ThunderClan would always be his first home. But, still. Now his thoughts drifted again, thinking of ThunderClan. He would fight for WindClan to the end, but still, thinking of fighting against his birth Clan had him... Confused.

Forever...

Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:37 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Hunterfang bit back a relieved sigh when Asphodelspark let the matter drop, nodding slightly at the words. When the other Tom started wondering about whether it was like this in ThunderClan, his thoughts instantly were directed to his birth Clan, slightly curious about that himself. "Probably." He finally said with a sigh, tilting his head. "I mean, I know they're not just sitting across the border all relaxed or something. They're most likely just as stressed about it was we are." And a tiny part of him hoped that was the case, hoped that ThunderClan was just as on edge. And then another part of him felt bad for thinking that because WindClan or not, ThunderClan would always be his first home. But, still. Now his thoughts drifted again, thinking of ThunderClan. He would fight for WindClan to the end, but still, thinking of fighting against his birth Clan had him... Confused.
Asphodelspark simply nodded distractedly at Hunterfang's words, "Weird, isn't it? Here we are, worrying about a battle with Thunderclan, when somewhere not so far away, some Thunderclan cats are worrying about the same battle against us. Almost makes the whole thing seem...unnecessary." After a moment more of thinking, Asphodelspark shook the thoughts away by shaking his head and refocused his yellow eyes on Hunterfang, "Sorry, I didn't mean to get too serious."
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:41 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Asphodelspark simply nodded distractedly at Hunterfang's words, "Weird, isn't it? Here we are, worrying about a battle with Thunderclan, when somewhere not so far away, some Thunderclan cats are worrying about the same battle against us. Almost makes the whole thing seem...unnecessary." After a moment more of thinking, Asphodelspark shook the thoughts away by shaking his head and refocused his yellow eyes on Hunterfang, "Sorry, I didn't mean to get too serious."
"It is quite unnecessary. I don't see why they can't just apologize and have this whole thing be over. Even after this, Blazingstar and Snowstar are going to be arguing forever, and pretty soon it'll just be an ongoing rivalry between ThunderClan and WindClan that could last forever." Hunterfang murmured, voicing his worries out loud for once instead of keeping them bottled up. That was one other thing - He felt like he could be more open with Asphodelspark, and he'd only ever felt like that around Asphodel and Springwind. And right now he didn't feel so open to his former mentor at all. When Asphodelspark apologized, Hunterfang paused and glanced over at him before smiling. "Oh, don't worry about it, Asphy. Sometimes it's good to be serious," He replied, sitting back on his haunches and giving his chest fur a few quick licks. At least it was a distraction from Ratheart, and hey - Hunterfang was perfectly okay with it.

Forever...

Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:51 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
"It is quite unnecessary. I don't see why they can't just apologize and have this whole thing be over. Even after this, Blazingstar and Snowstar are going to be arguing forever, and pretty soon it'll just be an ongoing rivalry between ThunderClan and WindClan that could last forever." Hunterfang murmured, voicing his worries out loud for once instead of keeping them bottled up. That was one other thing - He felt like he could be more open with Asphodelspark, and he'd only ever felt like that around Asphodel and Springwind. And right now he didn't feel so open to his former mentor at all. When Asphodelspark apologized, Hunterfang paused and glanced over at him before smiling. "Oh, don't worry about it, Asphy. Sometimes it's good to be serious," He replied, sitting back on his haunches and giving his chest fur a few quick licks. At least it was a distraction from Ratheart, and hey - Hunterfang was perfectly okay with it.
Asphodelspark nodded along with Hunterfang's words. His friend was entirely correct and the truth in his words angered Asphodelspark. Cats were about to die because of Thunderclan's stubborn disregard of their wrongdoings. The ginger warrior smiled when Hunterfang mentioned that it was good to be serious sometimes. Jumping right back into the discussion, Asphodelspark meowed, "It's annoying that they can't just work it out. Doesn't Thunderclan realize that if they just apologize an admit they were wrong we wouldn't need to have a battle? Any cats that die in this battle died for nothing more than pride and stubbornness. Ugh, the gatherings are going to be insufferable from now on with the two of them going at each other the whole time."
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:10 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
[/LEFT]
Asphodelspark nodded along with Hunterfang's words. His friend was entirely correct and the truth in his words angered Asphodelspark. Cats were about to die because of Thunderclan's stubborn disregard of their wrongdoings. The ginger warrior smiled when Hunterfang mentioned that it was good to be serious sometimes. Jumping right back into the discussion, Asphodelspark meowed, "It's annoying that they can't just work it out. Doesn't Thunderclan realize that if they just apologize an admit they were wrong we wouldn't need to have a battle? Any cats that die in this battle died for nothing more than pride and stubbornness. Ugh, the gatherings are going to be insufferable from now on with the two of them going at each other the whole time."
Hunterfang smiled slightly when Asphodelspark did, already beginning to feel more relaxed. He shifted into a more comfortable position as the other warrior spoke, and nodded in agreement. "Exactly. It's always going to be so tense," He sighed, shaking his head. "Letting their pride get in the way... Cats are going to die. We're going to war, and ThunderClan can't even suck it up and apologize, admit they were wrong, so that we can just put this all behind us." He was surprised by the sudden rush of anger he had for his birth Clan, but it didn't stop it from bubbling up. The black and white Tom pinned his ears back and looked around, brown eyes narrowing. "It's stupid. They're ridiculous and stubborn and just stupid."

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; December 2nd, 2017 at 07:10 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:47 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Hunterfang smiled slightly when Asphodelspark did, already beginning to feel more relaxed. He shifted into a more comfortable position as the other warrior spoke, and nodded in agreement. "Exactly. It's always going to be so tense," He sighed, shaking his head. "Letting their pride get in the way... Cats are going to die. We're going to war, and ThunderClan can't even suck it up and apologize, admit they were wrong, so that we can just put this all behind us." He was surprised by the sudden rush of anger he had for his birth Clan, but it didn't stop it from bubbling up. The black and white Tom pinned his ears back and looked around, brown eyes narrowing. "It's stupid. They're ridiculous and stubborn and just stupid."
As Asphodelspark listened to Hunterfang, he felt some of his anxiety melting away. The other Tom had said pretty much all that needed to be said and Asphodel only gave s disgruntled groan and flopped onto his side. “If only we could make them see...” with a shrug, the ginger tom twisted until he was laying on his back and stretched his paws to the sky, stretching out his limbs with a few satisfying cracks. When he was finished, he flopped back onto his side and faced Hunterfang again with a weary expression.