Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:24 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:04 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:56 AM
Hunting Training Wanted!
Last post by Madelaine
Today 01:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2023, 04:32 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

╭──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╮
Milkpaw (he/him)
Windclan ❍ 13 moons
Creamy-white fluffy fur and green eyes. Chunky face!
╰──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╯

Milkpaw stared blankly at Twilightstar for a few moments, confusion clouding his green eyes. Reassignment? Why should I be... oh. Right. After disappearing for more than a moon, Crowfoot must certainly have taken another apprentice in his place. Disappointment filling his chest, he tried hard not to let tears streak his cheeks. Had he disappointed him? Another mentor again?

The new name that lingered now in his mind was Nettledapple. Milkpaw had never heard such a name in Windclan, he was pretty sure of it. A complete stranger.
With reluctance, he glanced around him and found a tortoiseshell tabby she-cat staring at him. Slowly, he made his way to the warrior with his head low.

"Are you... Nettledapple?" He asked hesitantly, wondering what the she-cat thought of an apprentice who had fled his own clan. Did she even know his history? Did she have any idea of what was going on in his life right now? And most importantly... did it even matter?

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

After meeting his new mentor, Milkpaw padded up to Leopardpaw with a tiny, shy smile on his muzzle. "Uh, hello..." He wasn't sure the apprentice remembered him, but they had gone hunting with Cliffjumper not too much time ago. It felt rather comforting to see another familiar face at the same meeting, going through the same stuff as him right now.

"Uhm, I've noticed you have a new mentor, too."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Cowtuft had... a new apprentice? This was surely big news for Windclan. Congratulations, Lightningpaw! He thought with excitement in his head, but only a whisper escaped his mouth. It will be so weird to have two medicine cats from now on. I was so used to seeing Cowpa-... tuft around.

...Ashpaw is dead?
A sudden feeling of guilt and dread sunk into his pelt and made its way to Milkpaw's chest. He felt his heart suddenly heavier, collapsing under the weight of something invisible. He remembered well the words he'd yowled to the apprentice along to his father before running away from Windclan.
Was it... my fault?
The cream-colored tom still held resentment for his father, but spending so much time away from his clan had changed many of his previous convictions. Ashpaw was just a young orphan; she hadn't done any harm to him or his family. It was all... Ashclaw's fault. And now, his father was left without even an apprentice to mentor. I bet... he's basking in his Guardian rank. He's lost any responsibility to his own family, then to his adopted one. He will never be able to protect Windclan.
Milkpaw raised his gaze to the sky, wondering if he would have ever been able to make peace with Ashpaw after returning back to Windclan. Did she hate me for what I told her? Was she loved by my father, at least one cat, before leaving this world? No answer could come. No one would. Now, the only thing that separated Milkpaw from what seemed like the peaceful, rightful life that he deserved in Windclan, was Ashclaw himself.
Maybe Blackscar was right, after all...

As Twilightstar went on, he thought quietly whether to propose himself for the herb patrols or not. He enjoyed going on such peaceful trips on the moorland, but it wasn't like he really wanted to speak up in front of everyone right now. Maybe I should go to the medicine cat's den later. I could congratulate Lightningpaw better and offer Cowtuft my help. He thought in the end.

[ @CatontheMoon @absles ]

Last edited by Wingnettle; April 6th, 2023 at 05:24 AM.
Old April 6th, 2023, 06:08 AM
queen of procrastination

Bump Policy: 2 Hours+ (no reply)
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Rosekit
6 moons
Black, grey, and white tom with amber eyes, as well as a scarred left hindleg & very tall for his age

-------

Rosekit sees a kit playing with a moss ball. Ooh, maybe I can use my new knowledge to play! He trots over to the kit with a smile.
"Hey there! May I play with you?" He asks with an excited meow. Rosekit also wants to make new friends
and this seems like the perfect opportunity for him to do so.

{ @perseus. }

Pls someone join me
Hello!

I'm trying to get back to rping, feel free to chat with me or ask for anything.

Last edited by SoulJoy; April 6th, 2023 at 06:08 AM.
Old April 6th, 2023, 08:56 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Berryfrost
She/Her

Once she'd stopped sniffling long enough to realize how mortifying this situation was; being caught crying in front of a random warrior who could very well be one to spread rumors (not that Berryfrost was saying Applebreeze was like that, StarClan bless her soul), the speckled female paled slightly. Swallowing, she blinked meekly up at the Senior Breeze, worrying her lip as doubts invaded her mind.

As Dapplebreeze began speaking about a hunt, Berryfrost's heart warmed with compassion, only to shrivel moments after, eyes flaring wide with panic as.. Peachfrost's yowling reached her ears. And her name. Her name was among the list of cats to undergo punishment. As quickly as Berryfrost's spirits had begun to lift, they plummeted straight to the ground, for she had not missed the judgemental sniff her companion had taken. She could explain - She had to explain, because Dapplebreeze's opinion for some reason mattered too much. Breath shuttering, the cream molly pushed herself to her paws and began moving. First she would explain to her mother whatever had happened, and then later to Dapplebreeze.

"Thank you, Applebreeze." She whispered, heart drumming painfully against her chest and causing her to miss any expression her companion would display at the mistake in names. Berryfrost was too distracted wondering what had caused Peachfrost to get so angry. "Hunting." She repeated, glancing over her shoulder at the former queen from where she now stood in the nursery entrance. "I'd love to go hunting sometime." With those blank, distant words, Berryfrost hurried quickly out of the nursery to answer her summons. She still had no idea what'd gone so wrong to cause Peachfrost's enraged tone. Unless... Smallwing had not reported their patrol?

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Applebreeze Dapplebreeze | Wanted to quickly throw out a short ending post because I wanted Berry to verbally call Dapple as Apple and make her confused ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 6th, 2023, 09:53 AM
semi-inactive

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Dark

Nettledapple (she/her)
short-furred torbie she-cat with a long tail

( @Wingnettle )

"The one and only!" She purred warmly at the tom and puffed out her chest. Nettledapple caught a look at Milkpaw's face and her purr withered away. "Oh my goodness, you poor thing. I can only imagine how hard it must be on you, having to go through this." Nettledapple gave a quick comforting lick to the apprentice's ear.
She didn't want to mention the stories she had heard about Milkpaw. How he had abandoned WindClan and his family. Surprisingly, just as she had planned to do. Nonetheless, she knew it would only hurt Milkpaw to bring up his checkered past.

Shaking out her pelt, Nettledapple knew just what to do. "Hey, how about tomorrow, we go out into the moors and I can teach you the basics of how to hunt?" The she-cat's purr returned and she glanced down at Milkpaw, hoping to see his expression lighten.
Nettledapple knew how excited she got when she got to go out into WindClan territory to hunt for the first time. Feeling the wind through his fur would definitely perk up Milkpaw.

(You don't have to reply in Milkpaw's training thread just yet, I'm going to rewrite my reply ^ u ^)
Old April 6th, 2023, 10:45 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Frostkit observed the cats coming and going from camp yearning the day she became an apprentice.
Old April 6th, 2023, 10:49 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Scalepaw snoozed
@Mistfire

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old April 6th, 2023, 10:51 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Pignut**

The tom blinked as he listened to the meeting. It was a shame that Leechscar was losing a warrior apprentice to medicine cat duties but he supposed it was a good thing for Cowtuft to be taking on an apprentice. The medicine cat was young and had just recently earned his full name so Pignut didn't figure he'd be going anywhere any time soon but it was good for the clan to have the extra paws and experience anyway.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old April 6th, 2023, 10:52 AM
Master of bad jokes

Frostkit spotted Scalepaw sleeping a few fox lengths away, I shouldn't wake him up she thought she didn't want to annoy him.
Old April 6th, 2023, 10:54 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Scalepaw rolled onto his back his eyes opening to see the sky while thinking unaware of frostkit watching
@Mistfire

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old April 6th, 2023, 10:56 AM
Master of bad jokes

Frostkit averted her gaze as she saw Scalepaw wake up had she been staring she wondered embarrassed.
Closed Thread