Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Today 12:57 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM

Old August 6th, 2018, 09:29 AM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Whitekit was outside the nursery playing with a moss ball. He didn't even know if his mom knew it was out here yet he didn't mind. Soon enough he was bored and he felt kinda lonely. He threw the moss ball up in the air and caught it with his claws. 'Got it!'The kit squeaked.
|Open if anyone wants to mess around with Whitekit|

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old August 6th, 2018, 02:23 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spring View Post
"...Are you sure you're ready to handle training three cats at a time? I believe the ThunderClan and SkyClan Medicine Cats have received their full names, so shouldn't they be helping you out?," Russsetswirl questioned, shaking his head in disappointment. "When I said you'd do great things, I didn't mean it as saying you should push yourself too far for it." Waiting for a couple seconds as he listened to the rest of what Daydream had to say, the senior warrior's face brightened for a brief couple of seconds. "...They've been doing well. Cedarkit— or should I say Cedarpaw— is an apprentice now. I'm really proud of him." He murmured with a small smile, before glancing down at his paws with a small sigh, his expression shifting to a more somber one as he shook his head once more. "I wish I'd been there for him a little more. I neglected them, after I resigned... sometimes I feel like I've tried to hard to be a father to the whole clan, and not enough time to be a good one to my own children."
"shinefangs too old to be traveling around mentoring cats that arent his own. and caliaflame...im not really sure, iver never even spoken to her before." they admitted. she was the only medicine cat that they hadnt talked to or had some sort of connection with. it was weird. but they shrugged it off,"flashpaw will be made a full medicine cat soon though, so will oriole." they comforted him. they were happy watching him get excited about talking about his mate and kits. even if he had a bit if a struggle being there for them, he knew he cared about them alot. "its never to step up as a father, you know." they mewed. russet had been the closest thing to a father they ever got, especially after their borth father passed away. and things..with their mom were still tense. maybe theyd forgive her one day. "its never to late to step into your kits lives and atleast try. talk to your mate about it, you know? i never..got the whole love thing, but from the way youve talked about him seems like you guy have a real connection. im sure itll all work out in the end."
Old August 6th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Dawnpaw knew it had been a long shot. Generally apprentices weren't allowed outside of camp by themselves, not that she was against that rule. What if they did run into a hungry fox or a delirious badger? She'd only had one training session with Wolfdancer so far, but it was nothing to be over the moon about; there was still much to learn. "You're probably right," she sighed, looking a bit crestfallen as she came to sit in front of Cedarpaw once more. "I can't wait until we're both warriors, Cedarpaw. Then we could go out to the territory together all the time!" Just like that, her blue gaze lit up and she grinned in his direction. He was practically her only friend in RiverClan aside from her littermates and mentor, so she only found it fitting that they would remain that way into their warrior days. "I wonder what your name will be... I wonder what mine will be... Too bad your dad isn't leader anymore," she stated, tipping her head off to one side and watching the tom through sorrowful eyes. "Because then he would be the one giving you your name."

@Mauve

Cedarpaw felt slightly relieved that she wasn't going to try and press the adventure any further. It was smarter in the end. Who knew what they would run into out there. Just because it was their territory, didn't mean it was safe, you can't predict anything out there. "It's okay he's not leader. It meant I got to see him more. Being leader is a lot more work than we think and he couldn't handle it and have us so it's okay. Fallenstar will make my name fair just as he would've," he responded. It all reality, that was Cedarpaw's fear. He knew Russetswirl and Fallenstar weren't on good terms despite Fallenstar was his deputy at one point. He always feared Fallenstar would take it out on him.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 7th, 2018, 08:54 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"shinefangs too old to be traveling around mentoring cats that arent his own. and caliaflame...im not really sure, iver never even spoken to her before." they admitted. she was the only medicine cat that they hadnt talked to or had some sort of connection with. it was weird. but they shrugged it off,"flashpaw will be made a full medicine cat soon though, so will oriole." they comforted him. they were happy watching him get excited about talking about his mate and kits. even if he had a bit if a struggle being there for them, he knew he cared about them alot. "its never to step up as a father, you know." they mewed. russet had been the closest thing to a father they ever got, especially after their borth father passed away. and things..with their mom were still tense. maybe theyd forgive her one day. "its never to late to step into your kits lives and atleast try. talk to your mate about it, you know? i never..got the whole love thing, but from the way youve talked about him seems like you guy have a real connection. im sure itll all work out in the end."
"...Hey, maybe you should speak to her. If there's any cat who's good at making friends across borders... it's you," he murmured with a flick of his tail, a smile crossing his face at the mention of the Medicine Cat's apprentice. "I'm proud of you for training Flashpaw. You've really grown up since I last spoke to you," Russetswirl praised, paws scraping across the camp floor as he got up to nuzzle the other cat's face. Perhaps he'd been a better father figure to Daydream than he had been to his own kits, but... there was still time, wasn't there? He needed to talk to Whisperblaze, anyways— he'd missed spending time with his mate, and he hadn't been taking advantage of the free time provided to him after his retirement. "Love isn't always romantic. It's... a feeling of strong affection, one that pushes you to take care of and protect someone. It's a little hard to describe, but... just because you're a Medicine Cat doesn't mean you can't love, kid."
Old August 7th, 2018, 01:41 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spring View Post
"...Hey, maybe you should speak to her. If there's any cat who's good at making friends across borders... it's you," he murmured with a flick of his tail, a smile crossing his face at the mention of the Medicine Cat's apprentice. "I'm proud of you for training Flashpaw. You've really grown up since I last spoke to you," Russetswirl praised, paws scraping across the camp floor as he got up to nuzzle the other cat's face. Perhaps he'd been a better father figure to Daydream than he had been to his own kits, but... there was still time, wasn't there? He needed to talk to Whisperblaze, anyways— he'd missed spending time with his mate, and he hadn't been taking advantage of the free time provided to him after his retirement. "Love isn't always romantic. It's... a feeling of strong affection, one that pushes you to take care of and protect someone. It's a little hard to describe, but... just because you're a Medicine Cat doesn't mean you can't love, kid."
love. it was something daydream had felt before, both romantically and platonically. but everyone that theyve loved had seemed to leave. it hurt, it made them hesitant to let people in anymore. the first cat they truly had loved was...cricketpaw. they could remember her smile, and how kind she had been. sometimes if they tried hard enough they could remember her scent. "the last and only time i had romantically loved someone had been cricket." they said quietly. they..had never said that out loud before. they had felt it for a long time, but was only recently accepting the feelings. it had been so long since she had died...yet they could still remember her death clearly. they smiled softly, even if it held no joy in it."i shouldnt get into that.anyway," they sighed. it was something they had bottled up for awhile, and they didnt know if they wanted to talk about it to cricketpaws dad of all people.
Old August 7th, 2018, 05:23 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Mikado woke up to Oceanpaws noisy snoring. He began to wash himself, rhythmic to her snoring. I'm forgetting something, but what? Suddenly he leaped to his paws and ran to the warriors den, remembering his training with Sandsplash. He was worried about his new mentor. What was she like? As he reached her he looked up and greeted her. "Morning Sandsplash, what are we doing today?"
@Ombre Party
Old August 7th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
Mikado woke up to Oceanpaws noisy snoring. He began to wash himself, rhythmic to her snoring. I'm forgetting something, but what? Suddenly he leaped to his paws and ran to the warriors den, remembering his training with Sandsplash. He was worried about his new mentor. What was she like? As he reached her he looked up and greeted her. "Morning Sandsplash, what are we doing today?"
@Ombre Party
Sandysplash awoke with the sun just beginning to break the horizon. She had tiwsted and turned in her nest, still trying to fall back asleep for a little longer, until she gave up and went outside when it was only a little brighter. She of course was now groomed and had ate, but was awaiting on her apprentice. There. She saw him streaking towards her. "Morning Mikadopaw." Sandysplash relaxed. He hadn't forgotten. She'd begun to worry he had. "Grab a little prey and i'll tell you while you eat."

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old August 8th, 2018, 10:36 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★ View Post
"Thats nice, for me, I love Hunting and hanging out With My sister and Others The Best thought" PachPelt Happly Said In Response, "Heading on Border Patrols Can Get A Little Dull sometimes" She Admitted with a Small Soft sigh
She shrugged,” I can see that, but for me the idea of another clan infiltrating our clan makes me really want to go on patrol.” She meowed she knew realistically that the other clans wouldn’t infiltrate Riverclan, but she still couldn’t help but dwell on the idea.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 9th, 2018, 12:43 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Mauve

Cedarpaw felt slightly relieved that she wasn't going to try and press the adventure any further. It was smarter in the end. Who knew what they would run into out there. Just because it was their territory, didn't mean it was safe, you can't predict anything out there. "It's okay he's not leader. It meant I got to see him more. Being leader is a lot more work than we think and he couldn't handle it and have us so it's okay. Fallenstar will make my name fair just as he would've," he responded. It all reality, that was Cedarpaw's fear. He knew Russetswirl and Fallenstar weren't on good terms despite Fallenstar was his deputy at one point. He always feared Fallenstar would take it out on him.
Dawnpaw was somehwat aware of the disdain between Fallenstar and Russetswirl, but she didn't pay close enough attention to it to relaly notice it as anything more than them simply not talking. "Oh, I'm sure he will yeah. He has to," she responded, nodding her head along with it. Despite her more innocent nature, the young apprentice looked up to Fallenstar, seeing past his sometimes grumpy exterior. Being leader had to be stressful, and she was certain that he was the best cat for the job. "Have you ever talked with him before? I've always wanted to, but he seems so..." the molly began, scrunching up her nose as she thought, trying to come up with the best word to describe it. He wasn't intimidating, but..."...Untouchable." It wasn't the best fit, but it was the best Dawnpaw could think of. She looked back at Cedarpaw, blinking in thought. "Like, I want to talk to him, but he probably has no idea who I even am. After all, my dad used to be a loner; he's not even full RiverClan."

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug. View Post

"There's a few ranks," Firehawk answered. "Kits-- which are cats under six moons, apprentices who're six moons or older and in training to become either a warrior or medicine cat. We only have one medicine cat apprentice at any time, assuming our medicine cat decides to take one. After that, we have warriors. We're responsible for hunting and protecting the Clan. The medicine cat and their apprentice are in charge of healing the injured or sick. If you're hurt, go to them. They'll fix you up."

The younger cat chasing the beetle reminded Firehawk of his own apprentice, Cedarpaw, and he smiled. "Then there's the elders, who're cats no longer capable of serving the Clan or have decided to retire from age and relax for the rest of their moons. The kits will often go to them to listen to stories." Confirming Mud's thoughts, he said: "Fallenstar is our leader. He's responsible for major decisions. Alliances, attacks, exiles... in all honesty, it's a little concerning he's in charge when he's made a point to agitate the other leaders. Rowanflower is his deputy, the second in command and his successor if he dies while she holds that position. She's an adviser to him, and occasionally she'll throw together patrols but for the most part that's up to us. If you decide to join, you can join Cedarpaw-- my apprentice, and I on one to get you used to the territory."

"Ah..." Firehawk gently chuckled. "You realize I chose to stay here before I met her, correct? When we met... I'd already been a warrior for what, twenty moons? I rescued her from the river during Leafbare and helped her back to health. Her condition was... grim." Her health had improved significantly over the moons they were together. "She might be out with some of our kits right now-- they're apprentices right now, they recently became ones!" Firehawk was proud of them. "If we see her, I'll introduce you."

As his brother explained the ranks, Mud nodded with his ears swiveled forward to catch every word. Even though he could come across as cocky and arrogant at times, the dark tabby really was curious about learning of this new structure and way of life. "So you train them from that age... What if they don't want to be a warrior? Or if they want to leave the Clan?" Mud was certain this was rarely a case, but he couldn't help but wondering as he watched his brother.

Interest lit up his gaze as he mentioned the leader, and how much power they had. It intrigued Mud, but he was pretty sure he'd never be fit to lead a group larger than just a few cats. "He sounds... interesting. It's weird that you put so much trust and loyalty to just two cats, though. I would think that warriors, as you call them, would have more say. Such as what to get the Clan involved in." Listening to just two cats and abiding by their dictations didn't sit well with Mud, but he was sure there was something to it he was missing. "But I guess that means the warriors must look out for each other, too. Make sure everything runs smoothly since two cats can't simply do all of that themselves."

"Oh yes, if we see her I would love to meet her. That would make me... an uncle if I'm not mistaken. I never thought I'd be one," he admitted, glancing over at Firehawk with a grin. A sort of admiration lit up his gaze as he watched his brother. "I know I was never the softest of the group, but... I've missed you brother. I'm glad to see you've found a home and a mate and a new family!" Happiness surrounded his tone, and it was a rare sight to see the usually charming and confidant tom admit his brotherly love towards one of his littermates. "Not that I'm planning to," he began, another thought coming to him as his tail twitched back and forth, "but if I were to join, would that make us both warriors? And would I have to have a - what did you call them? Apprentices? Would I have one of those too?"

Last edited by Mauve; August 9th, 2018 at 01:14 PM.
Old August 9th, 2018, 04:03 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

@Ombre Party

CactusPaw rolled around in the clearing, sitting up quickly every once in a while. He was really bored, and just wanted to be with someone.