Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM

Old April 6th, 2020, 10:50 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

[ @Zesty Mango ]

Hailfire gave her an odd look, but nevertheless settle back into a sitting position and nodded. "Yeah, weird dreams," she said. "I've had plenty of those. Uh, doing pretty well, actually. Apart from a certain molly who's always on my tail about the dumbest things, I couldn't be doing better." She lifted a hind paw to scratch a spot behind her ear. "If you don't mind me asking, what was the dream about?"
Old April 6th, 2020, 11:26 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Zesty Mango ]

Hailfire gave her an odd look, but nevertheless settle back into a sitting position and nodded. "Yeah, weird dreams," she said. "I've had plenty of those. Uh, doing pretty well, actually. Apart from a certain molly who's always on my tail about the dumbest things, I couldn't be doing better." She lifted a hind paw to scratch a spot behind her ear. "If you don't mind me asking, what was the dream about?"
Salmonsong gave a small smile,” My brother...he joined Windclan as an apprentice because someone in our clan murdered his mentor. I had a weird dream that me and him were kits, he’s blind by the way, we were playing in some meadow and I raced him to this shallow creek, he beat me and suddenly the creek was this massive stormy rushing river that swept him away, I ran after him to rescue him, but for some reason I was an elder by the time I reached the river, then I was in Starclan...” she took a breath,” He was furious at me claiming I lied about the size of the river to kill him because he was blind.” She shrugged,” Probably reminded me to check on him at the gathering since Windclan lost their camp and all.” She shrugged.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 6th, 2020, 11:50 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Berrykit was abruptly awoken from her nap by the sound of footsteps outside the nursery. She jumped up and darted outside, hoping that it was someone she could play with. She purred as she saw that the cat who she had heard was Lightfeather. Berrykit hoped that in a few moons, she would be Lightfeather's apprentice. She gave the she-cat a warm look and padded up to her. "Hiya! What do you wanna play today?"

@Flowstream

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 6th, 2020, 12:37 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

This time, Lightfeather said yes without any hesitation. It's not like the clan needs me, she thought. She felt more useless than ever, but for some reason she knew it was worth playing moss ball with Berrykit. She wouldn't play with the kit forever, but she would play with it until it was exhausted. She clawed at the ball of moss, succeeding the first couple times, but failed for the rest of the game. Why did she fail? Well, she couldn't get Berrykit out of her head still. She was such a kit! A very nice one, but seemed lonely almost all the time. Wait... I just realized this... Lightfeather was doing front paw blows, swiping as fast as she could in order to to catch the moss. it feels like I'm an apprentice again! (Just some extra info. Very sudden oof)

Last edited by TeamFlowstream!; April 6th, 2020 at 03:36 PM.
Old April 6th, 2020, 01:05 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Berrykit let out a mew of amusement as she watched Lightfeather swiping frantically to try and catch the moss, yet missing every time. The game kept her entertained for a little while, but she soon grew bored of it. Now I want to play cat and mouse, Berrykit thought. But what if Lightfeather just wants to keep playing moss ball? The kit's eyes suddenly sparkled with mischeif as an idea formed in her head. She was going to make cat and mouse the only option. Berrykit stood up on her haunches and flung the moss ball as far as she could. She smiled as it rolled out of sight. "Oops!" she said, deceivingly. "How about we play cat and mouse now instead?"

@Flowstream (Berrykit is very manipulative sometimes, she has nothing against Lightfeather)

Last edited by Puddle~; April 6th, 2020 at 01:05 PM.
Old April 6th, 2020, 01:19 PM
eternally tired

@vermin

"Okay." Sparrowpaw said. He padded over to the Fresh-kill pile and took a random fish and ate it quickly. Once he was finished, he walked back over to Greenfur. "Okay, I'm ready. Can we go?"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old April 6th, 2020, 02:17 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Berrykit let out a mew of amusement as she watched Lightfeather swiping frantically to try and catch the moss, yet missing every time. The game kept her entertained for a little while, but she soon grew bored of it. Now I want to play cat and mouse, Berrykit thought. But what if Lightfeather just wants to keep playing moss ball? The kit's eyes suddenly sparkled with mischeif as an idea formed in her head. She was going to make cat and mouse the only option. Berrykit stood up on her haunches and flung the moss ball as far as she could. She smiled as it rolled out of sight. "Oops!" she said, deceivingly. "How about we play cat and mouse now instead?"

@Flowstream (Berrykit is very manipulative sometimes, she has nothing against Lightfeather)
Lightfeather let out a meow of amusement. "Ok. Would you like me to be the mouse?
Old April 6th, 2020, 02:32 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Sassyfire…? That was an odd name. But hay she was getting a new mentor and had a job. Even if she would be confined to camp she would be happy to work. Yes. She had to be. "Yes Sir! Petuniapaw chirped to Lionstar, standing a little taller. Chores... clean out the elders den? Sounds good! With a nod the young cat bounded off to get some extra moss. It was still be the Medicine cats den. Though Mister Shiverpetal's scent was really faint. Did something happen to him? Petunia wondered briefly before heading to the Elder's den. She had work to do!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 6th, 2020, 02:53 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Of course!" Berrykit meowed to Lightfeather. The kit was happy that her plan had worked. She wanted to show off her "hunting" skills. As Lightfeather began pretending to be a mouse, the young kit hid behind a nearby bush. An easy catch, she thought, eyeing the "mouse". Without warning she exploded from the bushes and...fell flat on her face. Maybe my hunting skills aren't as good as I thought.

@Flowstream

Old April 6th, 2020, 02:54 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Fennelnose padded out in the middle of the clearing, looking around at their clanmates. Clearing their throat, they called out, "If anyone wants to help expand the camp, come over here."

Hopefully there'd be enough volunteers. They didn't really want to have to pick cats..

[ RC Warriors / Apprentices needed :-) @Blissie Bliss for Fogpaw? ]

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 6th, 2020 at 02:57 PM.