Today 07:38 AM

Old December 19th, 2023, 10:32 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

★彡 CicadaCliff 彡★
| She/Her | 125 moons | Purrks:N/A | Straight | Elder |
Orange and white coated, with pale green eyes.
❝ Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance. ❞

@chickadee

CicadaCliff let a warm smile run across her maw as she spotted her daughter, ' ' Good morning ChirpShine ' ' She purred as she stood, her legs trembling slightly struggling to carry herself she walked over and rubbed against her daughter. ' ' How are you? How's PearNose? I haven't seen her in a while, given I hardly leave the elder's den but... ' ' She trails off as she sits back down with a wince, she surely was getting older. She looked at ChirpShine with a sly smirk. ' ' Anycat special in you're life? ' ' She asks, wondering how her daughter was doing socially and romantically.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 20th, 2023, 08:54 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post
★彡 CicadaCliff 彡★

@chickadee

CicadaCliff let a warm smile run across her maw as she spotted her daughter, ' ' Good morning ChirpShine ' ' She purred as she stood, her legs trembling slightly struggling to carry herself she walked over and rubbed against her daughter. ' ' How are you? How's PearNose? I haven't seen her in a while, given I hardly leave the elder's den but... ' ' She trails off as she sits back down with a wince, she surely was getting older. She looked at ChirpShine with a sly smirk. ' ' Anycat special in you're life? ' ' She asks, wondering how her daughter was doing socially and romantically.
- - -

Chirpshine laughs at her mother's straight forwardness, going slightly red, but she shakes her head. "No, no. There's no special cat in my life currently. I did get an apprentice recently! His name is Gooppaw, he's quite curious, and was very excited about our tour of the territories-"

Chirpshine pauses as she thinks back to her sister. The two of them still weren't on speaking terms, and it stung. Everytime Chirpshine had tried to apologize Pearnose would make an excuse or just not listen. "Uhm, I'm not too sure about Pearnose... she still won't talk to me after... everything." The cat said with a sigh, looking disheartened. "I just don't understand! She's so stubborn, and she won't listen to reason! I didn't mean those horrible things I said to her, but... now I feel like I've ruined everything between us. We used to be so close... but now I feel like she's a stranger, rather than my sister."

Old December 20th, 2023, 09:19 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 CicadaCliff 彡★

@chickadee

CicadaCliff's warm chuckle would fill the air as she looked upon her daughter, ChirpShine, with a sense of pride and admiration. ' ' An apprentice? That is wonderful news indeed, my dear,' ' she would say in a gentle tone that carried the weight of her years of experience.

As ChirpShine shared her excitement, CicadaCliff's expression would soften, and her eyes would reflect a deep sense of sadness as she spoke about her strained relationship with PearNose. ' ' I'm sorry, my sweet child,' ' she would say, ' ' but sometimes, even family members can have disagreements that are hard to overcome. But do not worry, I am sure that time will heal all wounds, and your relationship with PearNose will be restored in due time. But do remember words can't be taken back, you must think about what you're saying before it's too late. ' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 30th, 2023, 11:59 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink.ghostface View Post
★彡 CicadaCliff 彡★

@chickadee

CicadaCliff's warm chuckle would fill the air as she looked upon her daughter, ChirpShine, with a sense of pride and admiration. ' ' An apprentice? That is wonderful news indeed, my dear,' ' she would say in a gentle tone that carried the weight of her years of experience.

As ChirpShine shared her excitement, CicadaCliff's expression would soften, and her eyes would reflect a deep sense of sadness as she spoke about her strained relationship with PearNose. ' ' I'm sorry, my sweet child,' ' she would say, ' ' but sometimes, even family members can have disagreements that are hard to overcome. But do not worry, I am sure that time will heal all wounds, and your relationship with PearNose will be restored in due time. But do remember words can't be taken back, you must think about what you're saying before it's too late. ' '
. . .

"I know. I guess I've learned that the hard way. I just wish she would listen! I can't even try to make it up to her..." The she-cat sighs as her mother comforts her. She just wished more than anything she could take everything back, but it was too late now. Now she could only push forward.

"Enough about me and Pearnose and all that sad stuff. What about you? How've you been? And better yet, how do you like being stuck in camp with a bunch of noisy and rowdy kits?" Chirpshine asks with a chuckle. She knew some kits tended to get restless during leaf-bare, as it was cold, too cold for many. Not to mention she'd heard that many queen's kept their kits outside the clearing. "Have they been pestering you for stories?"

Old January 4th, 2024, 05:55 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

SpottedFur

"only a fool belives in the dead!"

the old tom laid wheezing softly. he felt old of course but his breathing felt more hard to do. "curse this old age...rest for many moons? more like rest in peace." he wheezed before coughing. he hadnt eaten or drank, his legs wouldnt bring him to his paws. his eyes closed as he drifted to sleep while wheezing. he was dying. he must have devoloped green cough.
Old January 8th, 2024, 09:25 AM
.....Christmas......?

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sleepy

Heathersky
Female

Heathersky was a very old cat, she was very nice and kind towards the other cats. She would tell made up stories to the younger cats if they wanted to hear one. But most of the time she would just lay in her spot and sleep. This time she was awake and looking outside of the den, talking to herself."Mm, Today is wonderful"She would say. She's not crazy, but the others would think so.

Lore here(WIP)

(My main OC)
Old January 9th, 2024, 06:14 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Yellowpaw walked into the den. Some warrior (warriors had proven less good Shadowclanners then him, though) had told him he needed to do tick stuff. "Any old guy need bugs out of there fur?" He asked grumpily.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old January 15th, 2024, 05:13 PM
Saki means hope &amp;lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Starrylight sighed, dropping off a large vole she had found in the prey pile

(I couldn't figure out how to take prey im sorry *sob*)

Open to any elderswho wanna snatch the vole

1/2 punsihment posts

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old January 25th, 2024, 04:15 PM
Saki means hope &amp;lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Starrylight waddled into the den, replacing the nest with fresh moss and leaving without a word.

2/2 (So sorry this was late, I thought it was up on the 30th for some reason?????

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old January 30th, 2024, 04:53 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Featherpaw clumsily entered the elder's den. "H-hello there," he said in a polite tone of voice, "D-do any of you need any of your nests ch-changed?" The blue grey tabby sighed heavily, his breath shaking and his teeth chattering. "I- I just wanted t-to contribute to Shad-d-dowClan, and mayb-be helping the eld-d-ders would b-be a s-s-start..."

(Open for any boomers)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; January 30th, 2024 at 04:54 AM.