Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by paris
Today 10:00 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 09:53 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:38 AM
long lost haters [p]
by marshy
Last post by marshy
Today 09:29 AM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:25 AM

Old May 12th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

( @Raven & Co )
Eclipsepaw ran and ran she didn't stop her limbs felt sore and tired but she didn't stop she didn't wanna go back, she didn't wanna hurt anyone anymore.. Im not going to make the mistake again.. she would isolate herself nobody would find her and if they did she would run away again..is that really the answer to my problems though? she stopped her mind now working hard to think of what to do..should she really leave..? now that she thought about it maybe she just could live a clan life without having any friends? it would be easier then getting hurt again and again..her laid down resting her limbs from the sudden run "You did this to me didn't you shadow cats? you wanted me to have no friends.." she laughed weakly "Ha..well it worked.." she murmured closing her eyes.
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; May 12th, 2017 at 09:29 PM.
Old May 12th, 2017, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
( @Raven & Co )
Eclipsepaw ran and ran she didn't stop her limbs felt sore and tired but she didn't stop she didn't wanna go back, she didn't wanna hurt anyone anymore.. Im not going to make the mistake again.. she would isolate herself nobody would find her and if they did she would run away again..is that really the answer to my problems though? she stopped her mind now working hard to think of what to do..should she really leave..? now that she thought about it maybe she just could live a clan life without having any friends? it would be easier then getting hurt again and again..her laid down resting her limbs from the sudden run "You did this to me didn't you shadow cats? you wanted me to have no friends.." she laughed weakly "Ha..well it worked.." she murmured closing her eyes.
Nightpaw ran and ran after his friend, he was panting by the end of it, in all honesty, he hadn't had a run like that in a few moons, he was quite a tad away from her as the tortoiseshell continued running, as she finally stopped and layed down, he hid and listened to her, panting, he simply hoped she hadn't heard him, and by the look of it, she hadn't aknowledged him, he waited a tad before he pounced out of the bush he was hiding in and pinned his friend on her back, though, as soon as he could, he held her paws on the ground to make sure that she wouldn't claw him again, he had heard her talk to herself... Has she gone mad? Who were the shadow cats? "Eclipsepaw..." Nightpaw started.
Old May 12th, 2017, 10:50 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Rubyclaw stalked through the forest, her white coat rustling in the breeze. She sniffed and froze, praying the young cat behind her would follow. She slowly walked toward the scent of prey, as she got closer she knew it was a mouse. Finally spotting the creature she dropped into a crouch and watched it nibble a but The mouse rreflected in her eyes and her fur stop on end. Then, out of nowhere, she leaped. Her red claw flung it in the air and finished it off. It landed in front of small apprentice now in front of her. "That's how you catch a mouse young one," she meowed. "You have to walk softly, as not to let them feel the vibrations in the ground." Sh looked down at her apprentice with pride in her eyes. She felt as though he was her own kit and was quite protective of him.
@Eclipse

Last edited by ladybugg03; May 12th, 2017 at 10:50 PM.
Old May 12th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Nightpaw ran and ran after his friend, he was panting by the end of it, in all honesty, he hadn't had a run like that in a few moons, he was quite a tad away from her as the tortoiseshell continued running, as she finally stopped and layed down, he hid and listened to her, panting, he simply hoped she hadn't heard him, and by the look of it, she hadn't aknowledged him, he waited a tad before he pounced out of the bush he was hiding in and pinned his friend on her back, though, as soon as he could, he held her paws on the ground to make sure that she wouldn't claw him again, he had heard her talk to herself... Has she gone mad? Who were the shadow cats? "Eclipsepaw..." Nightpaw started.
Sadness was all the she could express she was shaking again, staring at Nightpaw all she could say was "I-Im s-so sorry.." tears began to fall down her fluffy cheeks she never wanted to hurt him, her chest hurt her mind was spinning she could hardly tell what was going on anymore "I..Never meant to hurt you.." she said quietly...all she could hear was the breathing of the two apprentices..how did this all happen? why had he even come after her? she felt so confused but relieved..? it was strange and she didn't understand but maybe that was normal?
| WIP Character Site!|
Old May 12th, 2017, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Sadness was all the she could express she was shaking again, staring at Nightpaw all she could say was "I-Im s-so sorry.." tears began to fall down her fluffy cheeks she never wanted to hurt him, her chest hurt her mind was spinning she could hardly tell what was going on anymore "I..Never meant to hurt you.." she said quietly...all she could hear was the breathing of the two apprentices..how did this all happen? why had he even come after her? she felt so confused but relieved..? it was strange and she didn't understand but maybe that was normal?
Nightpaw gazed around to see if anyone was watching them, he tried his best to look as calm as possible as he started thinking about what he had dreamed about the night before, but as she broke down, he lapped up the tears. "I-It's okay, Eclipsepaw, it'll heal, even if it doesn't get attention, it isn't that deep, trust me." The tom said reassuringly, he then, after a deep breath, brought his muzzle closer to hers and closed the space separating them in what could only be a kiss, his muzzle now firmly pressed against his friend's. After a while though, he pulled back and gazed in her eyes, waiting to see what she would do.
Old May 13th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Nightpaw gazed around to see if anyone was watching them, he tried his best to look as calm as possible as he started thinking about what he had dreamed about the night before, but as she broke down, he lapped up the tears. "I-It's okay, Eclipsepaw, it'll heal, even if it doesn't get attention, it isn't that deep, trust me." The tom said reassuringly, he then, after a deep breath, brought his muzzle closer to hers and closed the space separating them in what could only be a kiss, his muzzle now firmly pressed against his friend's. After a while though, he pulled back and gazed in her eyes, waiting to see what she would do.
A sense of warmth went through Eclipsepaw's body and she felt a tingle go down her spine, her eyes filled with surprise but she gave a weak smile "N-Nightpaw..I.." she pressed her forehead against his "You're amazing.." she said quietly then added "We have to wait..but i think thats good we need to get to know each other a bit more.." she giggled a bit everything seemed good? she was confused but happy if she did have to wait to truly be with Nightpaw but that was okay it would help them she needed to solve a lot problems and now was the time she guessed?
| WIP Character Site!|
Old May 13th, 2017, 10:26 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Smokepaw was tired. He was way, way too tired... but he knew it was going to be worth it the day he became a warrior. That day would be the one to change his life. That day would be the one where he would finally be free... he would no longer have to worry about other cats... he would be able to relax a little more. Until he got his own apprentice to worry about. Stretching out and wishing his limbs weren't so sore, Smokepaw almost forgot what he had actually come into the territory to do-- which was hunt. He needed to hunt. That was one of the most important things for a warrior to do for his Clan. And Smokepaw was well aware of it. At least hunting went better for him then fighting. The grey and black tom was ashamed every time he thought of his poor fighting skills. Too bad he wasn't more like Wolfglare or Forestpelt. Definitely the black sheep of the family here. He didn't fit in with the rest of them. Smokepaw glanced around, hearing birds chirping in the trees and frogs croaking in the bushes. If only he could actually see one of these animals, or smell them... but he was too absorbed in his thoughts to try very hard. Perhaps sometime later he would get the motivation to try a little harder. For now? He was just too tired. And he missed his siblings... Smokepaw had a closer bond with his older brother then his older sisters. Besides, maybe Wolfglare could help him with his fighting. Or at least get him concentrated on his hunting.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 13th, 2017 at 10:26 AM.
Old May 13th, 2017, 10:27 AM

Quote:
A sense of warmth went through Eclipsepaw's body and she felt a tingle go down her spine, her eyes filled with surprise but she gave a weak smile "N-Nightpaw..I.." she pressed her forehead against his "You're amazing.." she said quietly then added "We have to wait..but i think thats good we need to get to know each other a bit more.." she giggled a bit everything seemed good? she was confused but happy if she did have to wait to truly be with Nightpaw but that was okay it would help them she needed to solve a lot problems and now was the time she guessed?
Nightpaw smiled as she did, his forehead pressed against her, he was far from hating how close he now was to the she-cat, his fluffy tail slowly intertwining with hers as he started to cover her fae with lovely licks. "Still, that doesn't mean we can't show each other affection, you know, we can always sneak out and be together whenever we want, no one will know." The tom chuckled and pressed his nose against hers. "Well, I don't know how we can know more about each other, considering we kind of told the other everything when we were still young." He chuckled. He loved the fact that she had called him 'amazing', she had never done that before.
Old May 13th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Nightpaw smiled as she did, his forehead pressed against her, he was far from hating how close he now was to the she-cat, his fluffy tail slowly intertwining with hers as he started to cover her fae with lovely licks. "Still, that doesn't mean we can't show each other affection, you know, we can always sneak out and be together whenever we want, no one will know." The tom chuckled and pressed his nose against hers. "Well, I don't know how we can know more about each other, considering we kind of told the other everything when we were still young." He chuckled. He loved the fact that she had called him 'amazing', she had never done that before.
Eclipsepaw's smile faltered "You heard me earlier didn't you? " she asked her voice dripped with sadness, "thats one thing you don't know about me..nobody does.." she said quietly sighing "uh..do you mind getting off me? its a little uncomfortable.." the small apprentice quickly added the heaviness on her chest had left her for now the idea of speaking to Nightpaw about her problem well her worst problem at least it going to be good for her she had never spoken to anyone about it, she closed her eyes taking a deep breath she had to be ready for something like this nervousness was already building up inside her but she knew better then to let it control her.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old May 13th, 2017, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Eclipsepaw's smile faltered "You heard me earlier didn't you? " she asked her voice dripped with sadness, "thats one thing you don't know about me..nobody does.." she said quietly sighing "uh..do you mind getting off me? its a little uncomfortable.." the small apprentice quickly added the heaviness on her chest had left her for now the idea of speaking to Nightpaw about her problem well her worst problem at least it going to be good for her she had never spoken to anyone about it, she closed her eyes taking a deep breath she had to be ready for something like this nervousness was already building up inside her but she knew better then to let it control her.
Nightpaw gave a nod at first, he had, in fact, heard her talking about 'shadow cats' or whatever it was. "Y-You told me that you'd always tell me everything, Eclipsepaw!" He mewed, voice cracking a tad, she had lied to him about that! But as she spoke that and that he realised that he was still on top of her, he quickly got off. "Y-Yeah, sorry..." He added, tail twitching in irritation, he then sat down and waited for her to explain what was going on and what the presumed 'shadow cats' were.