Last post by silver.
Today 02:31 PM

Old December 4th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
Minnowkit puffed out his small chest in pride causing his fur to ruffle up a cold or disturbed bird before he playfully batted silvermasks muzzle with his soft,pale grey paw.”I could eat the whole thing if I wanted to!” He bragged out but immediately cut himself off and sank down very slightly “but if I did, there wouldn’t be any left for you and that wouldn’t be very nice.” He mumbled guiltily and scraped his paw against the soil below as he pondered.
Silvermask wiggled her nose after Minnowkit playfully batted at it. She set her tail across the kits shoulders comfortingly. "Oh, Minnowkit." The mother mewed sweetly. "You don't have to worry about me, little one. I'm the one that's supposed to take care of you, remember?" Silvermask tried to nose the kit so that his chin raised higher. "It's your job to eat as much as you need to so that you grow and become stronger for the Clan." She poked the little kit's side with her gray paw. "Teasing aside, I want you to eat as much as you need. Besides, there's plenty of prey on the pile for me. If there wasn't, I'd be able to hunt for myself. You don't have to worry about me." The gray and black she-cat repeated, letting her tone fall even sweeter.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:51 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Silvermask wiggled her nose after Minnowkit playfully batted at it. She set her tail across the kits shoulders comfortingly. "Oh, Minnowkit." The mother mewed sweetly. "You don't have to worry about me, little one. I'm the one that's supposed to take care of you, remember?" Silvermask tried to nose the kit so that his chin raised higher. "It's your job to eat as much as you need to so that you grow and become stronger for the Clan." She poked the little kit's side with her gray paw. "Teasing aside, I want you to eat as much as you need. Besides, there's plenty of prey on the pile for me. If there wasn't, I'd be able to hunt for myself. You don't have to worry about me." The gray and black she-cat repeated, letting her tone fall even sweeter.
The kits green gaze immediately seemed to brighten again at her words and a smile reappeared onto his small muzzle as he raised his raised his gaze to meet silvermasks “your right! And if you ever can’t hunt for yourself I will hunt for you! Because if you always will look after me then I will always look after you when you need me!” He squeaked puffing out his chest with pride as he lowered himself into a crouch before taking a big as a bite that he could manage out of the fish after all if he was going to grow up into a warrior he wanted to be the most impressive and respected one yet and eating all that he could manage would get him there, well that is what the small blue/grey and white believed anyways.
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
The kits green gaze immediately seemed to brighten again at her words and a smile reappeared onto his small muzzle as he raised his raised his gaze to meet silvermasks “your right! And if you ever can’t hunt for yourself I will hunt for you! Because if you always will look after me then I will always look after you when you need me!” He squeaked puffing out his chest with pride as he lowered himself into a crouch before taking a big as a bite that he could manage out of the fish after all if he was going to grow up into a warrior he wanted to be the most impressive and respected one yet and eating all that he could manage would get him there, well that is what the small blue/grey and white believed anyways.
Purring, Silvermask licked the kit in between his ears. "I don't see myself being unable to hunt anytime soon, but it's infinitely comforting to know that I'll have a strong and capable cat looking after me. But you're right, Minnowkit. We'll always care for and look after each other." The older cat promised. She began to lose herself in thought, daydreaming of watching her kit grow into one of RiverClan's best warriors. She suspected Minnowkit would be strong and wise as a warrior. He'd have many of RiverClan's best qualities and then some. However, her heart broke a little at the thought of her kit having to fight for his life. Fighting for one's Clan was honorable, but she didn't want to see Minnowkit hurt or suffering. StarClan forbid that he loses his life to a silly border skirmish or something of the sorts. The queen shivered and inched closer to the kit as if she could shield him from any harm that may come to him in the future. Shaking all grim thoughts from her head, she looked at her kit with bright green eyes. Her tail whisked happily behind her. "I am already so proud of you, Minnowkit. You are such a promising young cat."

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:49 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Twopaw purred,” Nonesense. It’s true!” He smiled Wow...I flatter she-cats I’ve never spoken to before...and my mentor... he flicked his tail happily.
Ripplepaw shock her head. “Oh whatever. You are just saying that.” She tried to be frown and look serious but she ended up with a of looking smirk.
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Ripplepaw shock her head. “Oh whatever. You are just saying that.” She tried to be frown and look serious but she ended up with a of looking smirk.
Twopaw purred,"Your flirting. Your flattering me." He meowed chuckling.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 6th, 2017, 02:59 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Purring, Silvermask licked the kit in between his ears. "I don't see myself being unable to hunt anytime soon, but it's infinitely comforting to know that I'll have a strong and capable cat looking after me. But you're right, Minnowkit. We'll always care for and look after each other." The older cat promised. She began to lose herself in thought, daydreaming of watching her kit grow into one of RiverClan's best warriors. She suspected Minnowkit would be strong and wise as a warrior. He'd have many of RiverClan's best qualities and then some. However, her heart broke a little at the thought of her kit having to fight for his life. Fighting for one's Clan was honorable, but she didn't want to see Minnowkit hurt or suffering. StarClan forbid that he loses his life to a silly border skirmish or something of the sorts. The queen shivered and inched closer to the kit as if she could shield him from any harm that may come to him in the future. Shaking all grim thoughts from her head, she looked at her kit with bright green eyes. Her tail whisked happily behind her. "I am already so proud of you, Minnowkit. You are such a promising young cat."
Minnowkit purred softly as he finished his last mouthful of what was left the fish before him before he crained his neck upwards to let out a muffled reply towards his mother but it was merely in inaudible as his small jaws were crammed to the brim with fish. Soon after the small kit kicked his lips and whiskers clean before he trotted closer to the larger tabby and weaved himself under her chin affectionately with a bright shine in his eyes as he listened to the words spoken to him which only made him well up with pride as his mother’s approval and affection was all he needed to keep him happy no matter the situation.
Old December 6th, 2017, 03:37 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

RiverShade slipped from the warrior's den, her maw opening in a huge yawn, showing thorn sharp canines. She shook out her dark grey pelt, then padded over to the Fresh-Kill pile, taking a plump fish in her jaws. She padded over to an edge of the clearing, then crouched down to eat, her slim, sleek body showing well formed, lean muscles. When she was through, she stood and swiped her tongue along her muzzle to clean any meat bits from her whiskers. Gazing around, her eyes landed on Yarrowcough. From what little she knew of the Tom, he was very sickly. She hadn't spoken to him before, but he seemed lonely now, so she cautiously approached him.

"Hi, Yarrowcough," she meowed, sitting beside him and curling her tail around her paws.

@Okapi

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 6th, 2017, 03:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
RiverShade slipped from the warrior's den, her maw opening in a huge yawn, showing thorn sharp canines. She shook out her dark grey pelt, then padded over to the Fresh-Kill pile, taking a plump fish in her jaws. She padded over to an edge of the clearing, then crouched down to eat, her slim, sleek body showing well formed, lean muscles. When she was through, she stood and swiped her tongue along her muzzle to clean any meat bits from her whiskers. Gazing around, her eyes landed on Yarrowcough. From what little she knew of the Tom, he was very sickly. She hadn't spoken to him before, but he seemed lonely now, so she cautiously approached him.

"Hi, Yarrowcough," she meowed, sitting beside him and curling her tail around her paws.

@Okapi
Yarrowcough turned his head away from Rivershade and coughed before turning to Rivershade,” My appologies, I just want to ensure that Juniperpaw is better at her job before risking let her help me, who knows she could accidently kill me.” He meowed turning his head around to cough a little,” You might understand my warrior name now.” He purred in amusement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 6th, 2017, 03:55 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Yarrowcough turned his head away from Rivershade and coughed before turning to Rivershade,” My appologies, I just want to ensure that Juniperpaw is better at her job before risking let her help me, who knows she could accidently kill me.” He meowed turning his head around to cough a little,” You might understand my warrior name now.” He purred in amusement.
RiverShade purred, then got to her paws and circled him, sniffing. She sniffed his face, then licked his nose before jumping back, a playful gleam in her eye. "I always knew the meaning behind your warrior name, silly. I've seen how you always sit out from patrols because you were too sick." She sat back on her haunches and licked a fore paw before running it over her face. After she groomed herself a moment, she set her paw down. "I just have no friends here, and I thought you might be willing to talk to me. My name is RiverShade. Pleased to make your acquaintance," she meowed, a rumbling purr coming from deep in her throat.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 6th, 2017, 04:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
RiverShade purred, then got to her paws and circled him, sniffing. She sniffed his face, then licked his nose before jumping back, a playful gleam in her eye. "I always knew the meaning behind your warrior name, silly. I've seen how you always sit out from patrols because you were too sick." She sat back on her haunches and licked a fore paw before running it over her face. After she groomed herself a moment, she set her paw down. "I just have no friends here, and I thought you might be willing to talk to me. My name is RiverShade. Pleased to make your acquaintance," she meowed, a rumbling purr coming from deep in her throat.
(If it were me she was talking to I’d be too weirded out to be friends with Rivershade after she sniffed his face and licked his nose)

Yarrownose gulped before giving a startled yelp,” YOU TOUCHED ME!?” He stammered,” I’m sick!” He tried to calm himself One cough won’t kill a cat. Breathe. He sighed turning and coughing and looking back at her,” I’m please to aswell.”