Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
open for rps
Last post by alkaline
Today 09:54 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:49 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by dino.
Today 09:39 PM
in the rushes (adoption...
by lark.
Last post by lark.
Today 09:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2018, 11:45 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

"But don't you want kits?" Wildstrike questioned his eyes flickering with sadness, "I can't give you that! I can't even try!" He sighed, trying his best to keep his cool despite the urge to fall apart. How would he start? He would cry if he could but would do him no good. He couldn't change biology even if he wanted. He couldn't give Silverscar kits even though he honestly desparingly wanted to.
He smiles softly “ Kits are cute and all. But I don’t really want them. As much as I love kits I don’t any of my own for reasons I would rather not say. As long as I have you than I’m happy, “ he looks at him eyes calm and happy. “ my blood isn’t pure, my family is undeserving of being continued. I never wish to have kits but I don’t mind adopting kits! Just as long as I’m with you than I’m happy with life... do you want kits?”
Old March 4th, 2018, 12:02 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles softly “ Kits are cute and all. But I don’t really want them. As much as I love kits I don’t any of my own for reasons I would rather not say. As long as I have you than I’m happy, “ he looks at him eyes calm and happy. “ my blood isn’t pure, my family is undeserving of being continued. I never wish to have kits but I don’t mind adopting kits! Just as long as I’m with you than I’m happy with life... do you want kits?”

"Yeah." Wildstrike mumbled, looking away from the tom, "I wouldn't even mind moving into the nursery to take care of them but, if you don't want them..." He pouted, which was odd because Wildstrike never pouted or showed any emotion really, "I-i y-you k-its." He then whimpered hating himself for. He was supposed to be strong but right now he was acting like a kitten.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 4th, 2018 at 02:40 PM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 04:57 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
Daydream nodded, lidded eyes glazing over the figure of webjaw for a moment before slowly wobbling over to their den wall. they were tired, it was noticeable. only starclan knew the last time they got any decent sleep. the nightmares had only been worse with all the wars going on, and the two major losses they faced. but they were still doing their job, they always put the clan before their own needs. they were so small and dainty yet every pawstep felt so heavy. they let out a huff as they sat themselves down in front of their den herb wall. it was something they were proud of. the wall was made of stones they had placed in when they moistened the dirt wall to become mud, letting the stones dry in place. then, they started to place herbs in the cracks of them, it was better than having pile of plants every where. amber hues gazed for a certain root as they let out a yawn, tail tip tapping the ground to stay up right. "I almost forgot you were an elder. You look too young to be one. You look scarred up to be one too." they commented as they aimlessly dragged their gaze, casually making conversation. they had never seen webjaw before around camp. yet again, daydream didnt really care for anyone casually around camp, but they knew webjaw was a new face.
For a few moments, the lanky feline remained silent, even his breathing dared not disturb the abruptness that hung in the air. Yet, he soon began shift his weight from side-to-side, observing the fatigued other with a sense of concern locked away in his deep grey pupils. Sap-like warmth spreading from within, the tom-cat felt the urge to comment on their obvious exhaustion; however, he held himself back; denying his mind the gratification of querying. Webjaw cast a glance into the same direction of Daydream's attention, tracing his harsh gaze over the odd, yet somewhat intriguing, wall. His staring was caught short when another string of words cascaded from the amber-eyed Medicine Cat, and Webjaw finally succumbed to the nagging thoughts that lingered inside of him.
"I almost forgot you were a feline, you look too tired to be one." He responded back. One would usually expect for a snarky tone to be placed with such words, but Webjaw's voice was husky, soft. More tender than anything. "You look pretty scarred up to be a Medicine Cat, too, but maybe there's a backstory to that..As there is a backstory for my own wounds."
The tom-cat soon found his hind to be resting on the earth, his body in a sitting position. He had came here for the soul purpose of aiding to the elders' needs; however, he was likely to leave with a little more than a plant to help them with.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; March 4th, 2018 at 05:11 PM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:04 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

"Yeah." Wildstrike mumbled, looking away from the tom, "I wouldn't even mind moving into the nursery to take care of them but, if you don't want them..." He pouted, which was odd because Wildstrike never pouted or showed any emotion really, "I-i y-you k-its." He whimpered hating himself for. He was supposed to be strong but right now he was acting like a kitten.
He smiles softly as he leans in and nuzzles his head against his. “ like I said I don’t mind having kits if you truly want them just... don’t want them to have my blood that’s all. These scars came from family not from the wars here and I don’t want to risk this tainted blood of mine to spread but.... “ he smiles softly as he purrs “ if you really want kits I believe I know someone who can help us with that however only if you want to my love”
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Thankfully for the small apprentice, she was known to be rather quick despite her short legs and returned not that long after she left with as much fresh moss as her jaws could carry, but she also made sure not to grab too much because that would just be a complete waste, wouldn’t it? “I’m back with your moss!” The munchkin said, her voice muffled with her mouth full as it was carefully placed down on the ground near the elder as she wore a proud, gleaming smile upon her maw. “Now I’ll be able to make you a fully clean and soft nest.” She purred, “Could you stand up, please, so I can remove that old, crusty moss? That must’ve been a pain to sleep on for so long.” Perhaps it would be important for Newtpaw to visit more often since no other apprentices came around to do this for Fallowbreeze, or any of the elders for that matter. It would be no difficulty for her and maybe it would give her a chance to learn more about the elder.
Fallowbreeze heaved herself rather slowly to her paws and stepped aside,” Ya know, when I was an apprentice we had to help the elders daily as part of our training, now all the apprentices either lie to their mentors about doing apprentice duties or the mentors don’t require it the most I get typically is kits who offer to learn how and I give them instructions, but half-way finished with removing my ticks or fleas they declare it’s boring and walk off...rarely do I get apprentices.” She meowed rather amazed maybe I need to leave this den and voice this reality more huh. She flicked her tail.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:25 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He smiles softly as he leans in and nuzzles his head against his. “ like I said I don’t mind having kits if you truly want them just... don’t want them to have my blood that’s all. These scars came from family not from the wars here and I don’t want to risk this tainted blood of mine to spread but.... “ he smiles softly as he purrs “ if you really want kits I believe I know someone who can help us with that however only if you want to my love”
"Who?" Wildstrike grumbled, caching his mood-swings up to be from hunger, "It better not be some random cat. I want our kits to be healthy and have good genes!" He mewed, giving the tom a gentle nuzzle, "And," He began knowing that his next comment might come off as rude, "I don't want them to get to attached to the kits. I don't want to plan all this just to not raise kittens." Wildstrike murmured quietly, now trembling and feeling like crying. Seriously what was wrong with him?! "You know what take it back. I'm starving get me a toad or something now." He asserted giving the tom an expecting stare.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 4th, 2018 at 05:29 PM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Unhearing of Vixenpaw's pleading cries, she walked around the small area in horror. Her best friend was lying there as another cat tore him up, the cat's face blurry and unrecognizable. She ran as far away as she could, yowling, screaming for help-
And then Flashpaw woke up.
Shaking into consciousness with a shivering frame, she recognized her acquaintance trying to shake her awake. "I'm okay, I'm okay," she breathed, unable to believe it herself but easily lying- a bit too easily. Worry clouded her mind once more as she wondered whether Vixenpaw would notice how easily she "changed moods". No one ever found out before-
it would be difficult to deal with. Bracing herself for the onslaught of questions, the she-cat heaved herself to a sitting position, tail laid sloppily over her paws.
Vixenpaw stepped back as Flashpaw seemed to come back to life and scramble to her feet. Her fear forgotten in an instant, Vixenpaw was left to her confusion and the veil of anger that went with it. "What in Starclan's name was that? Did you have some kind of fit?" She spat, irritated with herself as much as Flashpaw for her own difficulty in controlling herself. It wasn't that she was worried about Flashpaw in particular exactly, but is wasn't exactly a fun time to see another cat spas and pant on the ground like a stunned mouse. And now here she was just... sitting there with hyer tail over her feet like nothing had happened. It grated on Vixenpaw. "What happened?"

Old March 4th, 2018, 05:30 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
For a few moments, the lanky feline remained silent, even his breathing dared not disturb the abruptness that hung in the air. Yet, he soon began shift his weight from side-to-side, observing the fatigued other with a sense of concern locked away in his deep grey pupils. Sap-like warmth spreading from within, the tom-cat felt the urge to comment on their obvious exhaustion; however, he held himself back; denying his mind the gratification of querying. Webjaw cast a glance into the same direction of Daydream's attention, tracing his harsh gaze over the odd, yet somewhat intriguing, wall. His staring was caught short when another string of words cascaded from the amber-eyed Medicine Cat, and Webjaw finally succumbed to the nagging thoughts that lingered inside of him.
"I almost forgot you were a feline, you look too tired to be one." He responded back. One would usually expect for a snarky tone to be placed with such words, but Webjaw's voice was husky, soft. More tender than anything. "You look pretty scarred up to be a Medicine Cat, too, but maybe there's a backstory to that..As there is a backstory for my own wounds."
The tom-cat soon found his hind to be resting on the earth, his body in a sitting position. He had came here for the soul purpose of aiding to the elders' needs; however, he was likely to leave with a little more than a plant to help them with.
Daydreams head whipped at those words. Had it really been that noticable? Were they really that tired? there was only truth to those words. They had countless scars. Along their nose from the syndicate battle, along their chest from outsiders. Along their head from when they fell in the flood. Along their face from nightmares. More scattered their body from other events too. They were a battered canvas. They did not say anything though, they were smart enough to determind an agressive tone and a tender one. "Each scar was given at different trageties of my life. Take note that there are a lot of them. Its hard to sleep." they mewed calmly, eyes going back to the herb wall, they were trying to look for chevil root, not dig up their sob story.
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:34 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Who?" Wildstrike grumbled, caching his mood-swings up to be from hunger, "It better not be some random cat. I want our kits to be healthy and have good genes!" He mewed, giving the tom a gentle nuzzle, "And," He began knowing that his next comment might come off as rude, "I don't want them to get to attached to the kits. I don't want to plan all this just to not raise kittens." Wildstrike murmured quietly, now feeling like crying. Seriously what was wrong with him?! "You know what take it back. I'm starving get me a toad or something now." He asserted giving the tom an expecting stare.
He smiles as he moves his paw showing a pretty good looking toad. “ I knew it” He Says playfully as he picks up the toad and places it by his love. “ her name is Death, she’s a healthy strong cat in fact she’s a loner. She’s not exactly a kit cat, in fact is more homosexual than anything but she cares a lot about me. Since she is a good friend of mine. However if you want I can find someone else within this clan. Of course if you want them to be clan born... she hates the clans with a passion and heading towards her is risking my life but it’ll be worth it if we can become parents together my love. But of course if you wanna meet her, we can”
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:47 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He smiles as he moves his paw showing a pretty good looking toad. “ I knew it” He Says playfully as he picks up the toad and places it by his love. “ her name is Death, she’s a healthy strong cat in fact she’s a loner. She’s not exactly a kit cat, in fact is more homosexual than anything but she cares a lot about me. Since she is a good friend of mine. However if you want I can find someone else within this clan. Of course if you want them to be clan born... she hates the clans with a passion and heading towards her is risking my life but it’ll be worth it if we can become parents together my love. But of course if you wanna meet her, we can”
"Is her name literally Death?" He deadpanned, sincerely hoping it was a joke, "And what exactly is your plan? Hmm? Get her pregnant, hope she doesn't die kitting because she has no medical supervision, have her nurse and wean the kits and when their ready take them and just walk into camp and say 'We just found these rando kits and were wondering if we can raise them as ours'! Because if that's your plan it's pretty damn stupid!" He growled, taking an angry bite of his toad as he thought of how many ways things (if they took that route) could go wrong.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 4th, 2018 at 05:48 PM.
Closed Thread