Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Rani
Today 12:52 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Dark
Today 12:39 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:27 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 12:05 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 12:05 AM

Old March 16th, 2018, 12:16 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
he nods quickly “ okay! Okay! Um.. I don’t know-“ Lucifer steps in and growls “ stay calm. “ he says as they put Wildstrike down “ take deep breaths and push now”

"P-p-push!? I'm n-n-not k-kitting you, i-idiot!" Wildstrike growled wrapping his tail around his stomach, "I-I have a-at least a-another moon b-before it could -e-even be safe for my kits!" He hissed, knowing that kitting this early would be a death sentence for his kits, "S-silverscar," He began with a weak mew, "M-m-make him l-leave he's r-really f-f-frightening y-your kits and me." He pleaded letting out a few ragged breaths as he placed his head on the ground.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 16th, 2018 at 12:28 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 12:47 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"P-p-push!? I'm n-n-not k-kitting you, i-idiot!" Wildstrike growled wrapping his tail around his stomach, "I-I have a-at least a-another moon b-before it could -e-even be safe for my kits!" He hissed, knowing that kitting this early would be a death sentence for his kits, "S-silverscar," He began with a weak mew, "M-m-make him l-leave he's r-really f-f-frightening y-your kits and me." He pleaded letting out a few ragged breaths as he placed his head on the ground.
Sliverscar laughs softly “ you heard him” Lucifer growls as he looks around “ than let’s get moving “ he says coldly as he begins to step forward only to be growled at by sliverscar “ no leave” he says coldly as Lucifer sighs “ ... fine”
Old March 16th, 2018, 01:03 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Sliverscar laughs softly “ you heard him” Lucifer growls as he looks around “ than let’s get moving “ he says coldly as he begins to step forward only to be growled at by sliverscar “ no leave” he says coldly as Lucifer sighs “ ... fine”
Wildstrike let out a little coo pleased that the strange cat was leaving before nuzzling his mate's leg as a sign of affection. He didn't really believe this Lucifer cat to be Silverscar's brother and it was a relief that his mate was showing the other tom any out word affection or care, "Silverscar," He began centering his gaze on the silver tabby, "I have a question for you." He mewed softly ignoring Lucifer completely.
Old March 16th, 2018, 01:05 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Wildstrike let out a little coo pleased that the strange cat was leaving before nuzzling his mate's leg as a sign of affection. He didn't really believe this Lucifer cat to be Silverscar's brother and it was a relief that his mate was showing the other tom any out word affection or care, "Silverscar," He began centering his gaze on the silver tabby, "I have a question for you." He mewed softly ignoring Lucifer completely.
Sliverscar nods as he begins to lay down by him “ yes what is it?” He asks calmly as he begins to groom his mates pelt a bit as Lucifer disappears into the forest leaving them alone

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 16th, 2018 at 01:06 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 01:14 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Sliverscar nods as he begins to lay down by him “ yes what is it?” He asks calmly as he begins to groom his mates pelt a bit as Lucifer disappears into the forest leaving them alone
"I-I was w-wondering how y-you react if umm I ah... I d-died in labor for whatever reason." Wildstrike inquired weakly, nosing the tom as the pain in his stomach still slightly bothered him, "You w-wouldn't be m-mad at the k-kits right?"

Last edited by Tavvi; March 16th, 2018 at 01:36 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 02:13 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"I-I was w-wondering how y-you react if umm I ah... I d-died in labor for whatever reason." Wildstrike inquired weakly, nosing the tom as the pain in his stomach still slightly bothered him, "You w-wouldn't be m-mad at the k-kits right?"
He shakes his head “ no I won’t.. and you won’t die! I promise you that! .. please don’t talk like that” he says as he presses his head against his “ .. please..”
Old March 16th, 2018, 02:28 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He shakes his head “ no I won’t.. and you won’t die! I promise you that! .. please don’t talk like that” he says as he presses his head against his “ .. please..”
Wildstrike pouted blinking his eyes a few times, "Silverscar, sweetie I don't want to scare you but, there's a high chance that I could...pass away during the kitting process." He cooed trying to stay calm for his mate's sake, "But don't worry even if that does happen the kittens should still be as healthy as possible so you'll still have a piece of me." He purred trying to see the bright side of the situation.

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 16th, 2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 07:16 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Wildstrike pouted blinking his eyes a few times, "Silverscar, sweetie I don't want to scare you but, there's a high chance that I could...pass away during the kitting process." He cooed trying to stay calm for his mate's sake, "But don't worry even if that does happen the kittens should still be as healthy as possible so you'll still have a piece of me." He purred trying to see the bright side of the situation.

@Broken Madness
He nods slowly “ ... but..” he begins to lick his cheek “ ... but it’s won’t be enough without you “ He Says sadly as he nuzzles his head against him
Old March 16th, 2018, 07:53 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He nods slowly “ ... but..” he begins to lick his cheek “ ... but it’s won’t be enough without you “ He Says sadly as he nuzzles his head against him
"D-don't be upset!" Wildstrike sniffled not liking that Silverscar seemed sad, "Y-you'll h-have the k-k-kittens and t-they'll be p-p-perfect! They'll h-have your f-fur and m-my eyes and aaaaaaaaaaaaa!" He sobbed suddenly very anxious about the idea of Silverscar rejecting the kits, "And y-y-y-you'll l-ove t-hem w-won't you and c-cuddle and c-c-oo to t-them a-and play with them for me?"
Old March 16th, 2018, 08:00 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"D-don't be upset!" Wildstrike sniffled not liking that Silverscar seemed sad, "Y-you'll h-have the k-k-kittens and t-they'll be p-p-perfect! They'll h-have your f-fur and m-my eyes and aaaaaaaaaaaaa!" He sobbed suddenly very anxious about the idea of Silverscar rejecting the kits, "And y-y-y-you'll l-ove t-hem w-won't you and c-cuddle and c-c-oo to t-them a-and play with them for me?"
he nods “ yes I will! But you won’t die! I promise you won’t die” He Says as he rubs his head against his “ don’t worry I’ll love them. I’ll make sure they grow up strong.. I love you and I love them “