Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by iliri
Today 08:05 PM
the ghost of you. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 08:04 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 07:52 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Cypressclaw stared at Badgersong for a moment. When the senior warrior challenged him, he responded, "a challenge? I'd gladly accept that. I hope you know I'll-" he was cut off by Chestnutfeather's worried voice.
"You can't fight him!" The brown tom meowed anxiously. "First off, he's a senior warrior, and second off, he's your Clanmate!"
"Don't bother," his brother stated. "Can't you see I cannot decline? I'd be seen as weak towards others." Cypressclaw then turned his head back to the scarred challenger. "Are you sure you want to fight me? If you insist, get ready to lose!" He bent down, ready to pounce.
To be truthful, the older warrior fully expected the younger warrior to accept the challenge, he seemed too full of himself and prideful to decline the prospect of sparing with another warrior. All he had to do was wait no longer than a minute and he had the answer he was expecting. "I suggest holding your tongue until the spar is over. Let your actions speak for themselves." Spoke the black and white tom to the young warrior before he slowly backed off, taking on a more defensive stance, his tail flicking back and forth.

"I'll let you make first move, I hope you spend it wisely." Badgersong stated, claws sheathed but muscles tensed, ready to send him in whatever direction he needed to go, already anticipating what Cypressclaw's attack was and devising a plan to counter it and immediately turn it into his favor. Slowly, he would give the other a nod, signifying the start of the sparing match.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 9th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Jay-Jay
@Chameleon

(Btw Jay-Jay, Elmkit and Dungkit are her ADOPTIVE kits. She still wants Biological ones :3)

Shadowstorm smiled down towards Elmkit and Dungkit, who were circling around her, play-fighting. "Dungkit! Look how much weight you've lost!" She nosed Dungkit's underbelly and felt that his stomach was fit. She turned her head towards the Nursery entrance, only to see her mate appear. "Hey, Pinelark!" The dark grey she-cat quickly leaped up from the playful kits and nuzzled the black tom. "Doesn't it seem as if Dungkit is as skinny as the rest already!"
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old April 9th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Jay-Jay
@Chameleon

(Btw Jay-Jay, Elmkit and Dungkit are her ADOPTIVE kits. She still wants Biological ones :3)

Shadowstorm smiled down towards Elmkit and Dungkit, who were circling around her, play-fighting. "Dungkit! Look how much weight you've lost!" She nosed Dungkit's underbelly and felt that his stomach was fit. She turned her head towards the Nursery entrance, only to see her mate appear. "Hey, Pinelark!" The dark grey she-cat quickly leaped up from the playful kits and nuzzled the black tom. "Doesn't it seem as if Dungkit is as skinny as the rest already!"
"Yes." He purred toward his adoptive kits. "They will be just like you when they are older!" He said. He Nuzzled the two kits and looked at Dungkit. "You will be strong and handsome!" He looked over at Elmkit, "You to!" He said and licked their heads.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 9th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Polarpaw sat up and stretched in her nest, she let out a loud yawn and rolled over in her belly. she rested her head on her paws and closed her eyes. She tired drifting back off to sleep but couldn't, her tail lashed back and forth in annoyance. She rode to her paws for a moment before sitting on her launches and giving her paws a quick lick. She swiped her paws over her ear and repeated the action a few times before turning and giving her back a few quick licks.
Old April 9th, 2017, 07:47 PM

My Mood: Cold

Foxpaw padded into the apprentices den. He pulled up a piece of moss and laid it at the back of the den. as he lowered himself onto the soft moss he noticed polarpaw by herself towards the front of the den. He slowly built the courage to say hello to the apprentice. he stalked over to her and went to say hello but no words came. He drooped his gaze and turned around to head to the back of the den, wishing more than anything that he had friends.
Old April 9th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheart View Post
Foxpaw padded into the apprentices den. He pulled up a piece of moss and laid it at the back of the den. as he lowered himself onto the soft moss he noticed polarpaw by herself towards the front of the den. He slowly built the courage to say hello to the apprentice. he stalked over to her and went to say hello but no words came. He drooped his gaze and turned around to head to the back of the den, wishing more than anything that he had friends.
Polarpaw blinked at the young Tom's approach, she smiled and jumped up. She trotted over to him with a wide grin and stopped in front of him "Hello Foxpaw!" She mewed in delight. Her tail had slowed from the annoyed lashing to a slower calmer swish. Her ears flicked forward, her silvery white spotted pelt seemed to shine.
Old April 9th, 2017, 08:18 PM

My Mood: Cold

Foxpaw's mind halted then he replied "h-hi polarpaw" he felt like a mouse brained fool. Looking self consciously at his light brown short fur.
Old April 9th, 2017, 08:19 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[ @turtle ]

Cinderkit stumbled out of the nursery, frustration seeping out of her. You could practically feel her annoyance. StarClan, did she hate the other kits in the nursery. They were just so touchy and bothersome! She was much happier with being in the clearing, away from all those pesky children and outside with the adults. She thought of herself as an adult, honestly; Cinderkit felt like she was far too mature to be stuck in the nursery with those babies. Why can't Halestar just recognize how much more advanced I am than them? she silently complained, padding towards one of the many bushes in ShadowClan's camp. She couldn't wait until she became an apprentice.

And then, once she achieved apprenticeship, she would make sure that her mentor taught her to the best of their ability. She wouldn't want to lack skill in any area due to poor training! If she did, Cinderkit would try her best to learn from her peers. Even at a young age, she knew that her clanmates would definitely be helpful towards her learning in the future. Many cats seemed not to realize that and remained antisocial. She didn't understand them. Why refuse to interact with your clanmates? That was... very peculiar. Wouldn't it be more beneficial in the long run to gain from your peers rather than relying on yourself for everything? She didn't understand and would likely never understand the reason behind it.

Ah, well. Maybe if she waited here long enough, then some poor soul would wander over and try to talk to her.
Marigoldpaw pushed her way out of the apprentice den her pale green gaze shifted over the surrounding area. Her mentor had decided that today was a more informal lazy day, having had a few errands in which they had to do something. She was left with not a thing to do since majority of her den sharers were out or sleeping in. Sighing she decided she would might as well walk around the clearing her gaze scanning every thing without any form of problem. That was before her gaze landed on the small kitten, tilting her head she set course towards the smaller cat her ears flickering slightly. Once close enough she took a seat in front of the kitten her head tilt to the side in question. "I don't mean to sound rude but does your mother know you're outside of the nursery?" She asked calmly. "I would rather not having a frantic queen looking for her missing kit" she said while nonchalantly shrugging her right ear folded back.
Old April 9th, 2017, 08:36 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harethorn slept easily, leaned into her mate. Since they had begun sharing the warriors den, the air between them had changed. Sure, when she was an apprentice it was clear to most that they were in love, but at the same time, there was a distance there, hesitance that had nothing to do with her rank. That was all gone now, and they were closer then ever, but honestly still pretty mean. It wasn't like love word change them entirely. They can be sweet to eachother, but in their hearts they are bitter toward most others.
Redpool looked down at the black and white molly with narrowed yellow eyes, a hint of love in them, but every time he met eyes with a Clanmate, his eyes turned cold and merciless, the way they'd been when he'd watched cats die under his own claws. He'd not killed another in a long time, but he had done it before. Around his mate, now pregnant and carrying his kits, he was a real softie, around anyone else he seemed heartless, which didn't bother him one bit, and liked the fear he could inspire in others. It made him happy in a cold, cruel way.
Old April 9th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheart View Post
Foxpaw's mind halted then he replied "h-hi polarpaw" he felt like a mouse brained fool. Looking self consciously at his light brown short fur.
Polarpaw giggled, she pawed at his nose and smiled "What are you up to Foxpaw?" She cocked her head slightly. Here blue eyes searched his thoughtfully 'Foxpaw is really nice ' X3 she curled her tail around her paws sending a small cloud of dust into her face. She turned her head and let out a loud sneeze.