Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Today 10:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2021, 08:38 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

// Goldendawn // Open

The ginger tom had been up for only a few moments before the noisy nuisances that called themselves RiverClan barged into his peaceful sanctuary as if they owned the place. The leader's attitude seemed like one of an ambitious apprentice as he took place on the Thunderwillow. "What a pain in the ass!" He grumbled, stepping forward to face the invading clan with much frustration. "Kestrelstar this whole thing is just so annoyin' so how 'bout you take your warriors and leave before I make ya!" He made sure he was loud enough for the leader to hear because he sure as hell wasn't gonna try and climb his way up to the leader, he knew he was short and the climbing would only make him pitifully out of breath.

Thistlethorn seemed ticked off as well but his throwing insults was just as annoying as RiverClan showing up here in the first place. Whitewolf spoke up like she was already leader, telling them not to fight, what the hell did she expect them to do? This clan was acting up like a bunch of rowdy kits and they needed a firm smack to the head to put them in place. Especially this excessively hyperactive one that had decided to pipe up in the most irritating way possible, what with all the chanting and yelling. "Shut it ya twerp, ya best leave here and take a few more of yas while yer at it!" The tabby snapped at the rumbunctious young warrior, glaring at how they seemed to be eyeing the bramble wall. [ @Dipper ]

His frustration had reached an all-time high and he honestly felt like it'd make his heart give out if he didn't do anything about it so he turned this time to his own clanmate. "Don't be holdin' 'em back like that, Whitewolf[ @OhZeeWolf ], or we'll get walked all over! Keep the youngins away from harm and let us older folks show these fish-heads a good time." He flexed his claws with a smirk at the end of his sentence, making sure he spoke up enough for the rest of his clanmates to hear. "They did make the long trek here, after all, is only common courtesy."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; July 24th, 2021 at 08:40 PM.
Old July 24th, 2021, 08:47 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Socks (on mobile, will fix this up later!)

No. No no no no no. That was not Riverclan waltzing into HER home. Not after what they did to Buckstar. To Applepaw. To Dogspirit. To Rainywhisker. Where did these guys get off???

She stepped out into the clearing, claws unsheathed and calico fur spiked. Her usually peppy demeanor was replaced with malice and hatred. Her green eyes zeroed in on Kestrelstar. “How dare you! Have you not taken enough from us?” She yowled, voice on the verge of breaking. She was so tired of these fish hearts. “We will slaughter you all!” And with that she bounded towards the nearest Riverclan warrior, ready to avenge her clanmates. If this is where she would die, so be it.

Last edited by Poprock; July 24th, 2021 at 10:41 PM.
Old July 24th, 2021, 08:50 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Pepperkit
Pepperkit was terrified. She had only just joined ThunderClan, and some smelly cats were attacking? Was this her fate? First ShadowClan wanted her dead, and now RiverClan?

So many questions were going through the tortoiseshell's head. She unsheathed her claws, trying to act tough, but she knew that if a RiverClan warrior came up to her she would be dead. The tears started to fall, and her surroundings became blurry as she broke down sobbing, from a little corner.

Goodbye, ThunderClan, she thought wistfully. Goodbye Mother. Goodbye Father... I'll see you soon, StarClan. She looked up at the sky, tears wetting her face. Goodbye, Smokekit.
// open to thc or rc!!

Ravenskip
Ravenskip knew from the start that today was an off day. But when RiverClan entered camp, things immediately got worse than she thought they could be. Protect the young, the old, and the sick, was her immediate thought process, but she stopped herself. She was a good fighter. She needed to defend her Clan, with claws and teeth.

The weaker cats can deal with them, she thought, desperately hoping some cat would go defend the nursery, or the elder's den. Claws unsheathed, teeth bared, and fur raised, Ravenskip was ready to fight.

By the end of the day, RiverClan was going to be nothing more than some dead bodies, and history.

Last edited by -Ash-; July 24th, 2021 at 08:53 PM.
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @OhZeeWolf

>Goosefury<
The one-eyed tom slunk along just behind Kestrelstar, his fur bristling with anticipation and his single eye shining. Tonight was the night. ThunderClan would finally pay their dues and, oh, would the price be bloody. His claws, coated in red with the juices of death berries sank into the dirt as he paused beside his leader. His entire being practically glowed with the purpose to kill - but not yet. They had to wait, and already his patience was growing thin.

A large she-cat spoke over the others and he swiveled his head to meet her gaze, lips curling in a sneer. "You can barely hold your Clan of cowards together. Why so hesitant to defend your own camp when you had no earlier issues slaughtering our Clanmates?"
chirps

There were many things that caught his attention. The first being the cats who called up to him as if they expected their words to get through - Icicleripple, Aspenstrike - but they were all nameless faces in the crowd. To Kestrelstar, their words didn't even register. All the commotion, the tussle between Cloudynight and Thistlethorn being the only attacking that was going on.

It all just made him... angrier.

Perhaps this would kick things off?

Grinning down at the cats from where he stood perched on the Thunderwillow, the RiverClan leader let an evil grin dance across his face.

"I see you all stand here unwilling to attack. Reminds me of Eveningstar, right before I took all of his nine lives."

Had he planned to reveal that? Not necessarily. But in the heat of the moment, Kestrelstar wanted to start sinking his claws in. He wanted cats to rush him, to attack. As much as it would've been easy to walk in, claim the territory, and walk out, he needed to shred fur. Feel blood between his claws.

"Cowards! You don't deserve a camp if you're not going to defend it. Perhaps I'll take the camp as well."

Leaping down from the Thunderwillow, the gray tabby lifted his head for anyone to challenging him. He took all of Eveningstar's nine lives; he could take the single lives of these cowards.

[ open for any cat who wants to try to attack him! ]

Last edited by spade; July 24th, 2021 at 08:54 PM.
Old July 24th, 2021, 08:52 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Silverdust fluffed up and looked at the riverclan cats and sighed she was not happy about this and wanted to back away from it all but at the same time riverclan was in there camp. She was not sure what to do.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old July 24th, 2021, 08:53 PM
I am back, sometimes

Status: Remembered this site after not logging in for a while. Still the same as ever
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
There were many things that caught his attention. The first being the cats who called up to him as if they expected their words to get through - Icicleripple, Aspenstrike - but they were all nameless faces in the crowd. To Kestrelstar, their words didn't even register. All the commotion, the tussle between Cloudynight and Thistlethorn being the only attacking that was going on.

It all just made him... angrier.

Perhaps this would kick things off?

Grinning down at the cats from where he stood perched on the Thunderwillow, the RiverClan leader let an evil grin dance across his face.

"I see you all stand here unwilling to attack. Reminds me of Eveningstar, right before I took all of his nine lives."

Had he planned to reveal that? Not necessarily. But in the heat of the moment, Kestrelstar wanted to start sinking his claws in. He wanted cats to rush him, to attack. As much as it would've been easy to walk in, claim the territory, and walk out, he needed to shred fur. Feel blood between his claws.

"Cowards! You don't deserve a camp if you're not going to defend it. Perhaps I'll take the camp as well."

Leaping down from the Thunderwillow, the gray tabby lifted his head for anyone to challenging him. He took all of Eveningstar's nine lives; he could take the single lives of these cowards.
"OH YEAH KESTRELSTAR? WELL YOU ARE A BIG IDIOT KITTYPET THEN! AND YOU WILL SUFFER!" yells Runningwater. As fast as they can they rush Kestrelstar and swipe out 4 times
"Papyrus what is this?"-Sans
"Its a comic sans"-Papyrus
"Snrk. You said it. hahaha"-Sans
"SANS!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!"-Papyrus

I'm back, I forgot about this for a while
Old July 24th, 2021, 08:56 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

[ @Meeklein ]
[ @Socks ]
[ @Rockfall ]
[ @Jay. ]
[ @Papaya ]

"Shadowmist, feel free to join Thistlethorn and Goldeneyes in silence," Whitewolf snapped begrudgingly. At least some of her clanmates knew better and listened to her; she hadn't expected that. Kestrelstar clearly thought he could forge history between his Clan and hers by waiting around in ThunderClan camp for somebody to strike. Well, she was certainly doing her best to ensure that wouldn't happen. Perhaps ThunderClan was far from at its strongest but that didn't mean they had to topple over when a breeze came through.

"You're on thin ice, Goldendawn." She had to admit his...odd charm happened to make her less uneasy. Of course Whitewolf couldn't actually do anything to the plump tom, but it was better he took her threat seriously than get shredded by RiverClan for being a blabbering moron. Oh, sweet hell. The senior Warrior had turned around for half a minute and Robinwhisker already tried to attack someone.

"Stand down, bird brain!" she snapped, teeth showing.

So it had been Kestrelstar that'd killed Eveningmist. That wasn't Whitewolf's first thought, but she was glad he did; he'd done all of ThunderClan a favor. But what the hell was Robinwhisker doing? Something...unlike her. Surely she knew that attacking RiverClan first was the key to giving them control. If she did, then she had just damned them all. ThunderClan couldn't afford any more damn traitors.

"Hells," Whitewolf snapped aloud. "It doesn't matter what Kestrelstar did or didn't do. Stand down."

Whitewolf shot Goosefury a look but ignored his words. Perhaps not dealing with Eveningmists' incompetence had been her fault, but she'd not slaughtered a RiverClan cat once in her long life. Besides, she wouldn't betray the message she'd sent her clanmates and sink to the level of these bottom feeders ThunderClan promoted to the rank of fish.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA

Last edited by Zee; July 24th, 2021 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Added Goose
Old July 24th, 2021, 08:57 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Reedpaw gaped in horror at Kestrelstar. Was he insane?! "Why?!" He couldn't help himself: someone needed to protest this! "You're leading a Clan now! You're supposed to protect them, not be the cause for more bloodshed! Have you no honor?!" He was furious. The near warrior's tail whipped, demanding answers.

"Is all this bloodshed going to bring the dead back?! Or your humanity?! What happened to the cat who was chosen to lead based on his leadership, and not from wanting to spill blood?! Have you no shame?! Answer me!" He screamed, digging his claws into the dirt beneath him. Why, why, why?! This wasn't right!

Bump me only after two days.

Old July 24th, 2021, 08:59 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Oh. So that was where Eveningstar had went. Rest in peace, but Spiderstorm wasn't sad to hear it. Wasn't like ThunderClan didn't have it coming.

She waited for a reaction to come from the ThunderClan cats and spotted one. Someone coming at Kestrelstar. He could handle it. Spiderstorm was going to be busy picking her own fights. “Just shut up and fight already,” Spiderstorm said in response to the people still trying to talk it out. Who gave a damn? It was about time.

Without a second of hesitation the female dove into the abyss of ThunderClan cats. She wouldn't swipe first, but it was meant aggressively - if they didn't attack now, well, that was just plain stupid.
// open for some tc cat to fight w her
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; July 24th, 2021 at 09:13 PM.
Closed Thread