Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:23 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:18 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 11:10 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM

Old January 7th, 2018, 04:08 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Mean {Lyric-Driven Plot }

You, with your words like knives
And swords and weapons that you use against me
You, have knocked me off my feet again,
Got me feeling like a nothing
You, with your voice like nails
On a chalk board, calling me out when I'm wounded
You, picking on the weaker man

Amberkit was born in ThunderClan to [Mother] and [Father]. [Father] was all but a little speck of dust in her life. [Mother] never wanted a kit, and made that quite clear to Amberkit. She was treated as a pest in [Mother]'s life, and never knew the meaning of love.

You can take me down
With just one single blow
But you don't know what you don't know

Amberkit was often scolded and, after a bout of fury wracked [Mother], was physically maimed at a young age. Becuase of this, Amberkit became wary of everyone, even her own clanmates. She retreated into an invisible, hard shell of loneliness and depression, wishing every day that she was somewhere else, anywhere else.

Someday I'll be living in a big old city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Why you gotta be so mean?

However, Amberkit often thought and wished for a better place to be. Resentment burned inside, and she often found herself talking to no one about how she would redeem her dignity and define herself in ways her mother never thought possible for her. Amberkit was determined to become stronger than her outward appearance and her unlucky upbringing.

You, with your switching sides
And your wildfire lies and your humiliation
You have pointed out my flaws again
As if I don't already see them
I walk with my head down,
Try to block you out 'cause I never impress you
I just want to feel okay again

Amberpaw, now an apprentice, was finally free of her mother's harm. She stayed as far away from [Mother] as possible, and trained hard. Amberpaw found that training distracted her, and [Mentor] was the first cat to show her true kindness. [Mentor] was sympathetic when Amberpaw opened up to him, and she began to actually find meaning in life again. Although [Mentor] saw her as no more than his apprentice, Amberpaw couldn't help feeling drawn to his calm aura of sincerity and understanding. She felt lighter around [Mentor], and the dreary cloud of sadness and anger that was still ever-present seemed to diminish while out training and hunting with him. However, she made sure not to let him know of her affection, afraid he would shy away and become turn their saving relationship into another dark presence in her life.

I bet you got pushed around
Somebody made you cold but the cycle ends right now
'Cause you can't lead me down that road
And you don't know what you don't know

Amberpaw began a subtle search of her mother's background, asking around with a sense of sudden optimism. She shocked a few of her clanmates after her sudden appearance from her pushy cage of solitude. Many, however, found no suspicion about knowing of her mother's past. She found out that [Mother] used to be a kind, caring feline until she met [Father], who had tricked her into seeming special to him. After she found out how mean he could be to other cats, she tried to get away. However, [Father] had forced her to be his mate. After he had left, she had his daughter, Amberkit, and was a constant reminder to [Mother] of how cruel the world could be. After all, she was a spitting image of him, yet a female. After hearing that side of the story, Amberpaw became less cold to [Mother], but still didn't press to be around her. Still, the bitter treatment Amberpaw had received as a kit had never fully left her, and was pretty sure it wouldn't.

And I can see you years from now in a bar
Talking over a football game
With that same big loud opinion
But nobody's listening, washed up and ranting
About the same old bitter things
Drunk and grumbling on about how I can't sing
But all you are is mean
All you are is mean and a liar and pathetic
And alone in life and mean, and mean, and mean, and mean

As a distraction from her troubled, confusing thoughts, Amberpaw spent more time with [Mentor]. He had become her tie to reality, and, with her final assessment coming up, felt no need to make excuses to go out training with him more than usual. No matter how much she tried to distract herself, [Mother] would always creep up in her dreams and haunt her every decision and memory. Although Amberpaw knew the truth about her, [Mother] had not become any more kind. In fact, she had become harsher with her, and picked on her when she cornered Amberpaw alone. When she confided with [Mentor] about what she had learned and how [Mother] became more violent and cruel, he never ceased trying to understand and help her through. He was truly her light in the darkness. After all, he had been alive when [Mother] was going through the shaky relationship. [Mentor] put a new heart in her, and as Amberpaw became a warrior and earned the name Amberdash, she decided to actually try at life. She didn't want to be the cat that everyone watched with pity, remembering her from the vivid maiming. She wanted to be known for serving her clan dutifully. So, Amberdash began the long trail of recovery with [Mentor] as a solid supporter and friend at her side. Maybe, one day, he would find out what he truly meant to her...

Alrighty guys, I hope this interested you!! Below is a list of the positions I need for this plot, and a short description about them. Even though I have an idea for how the characters' personalitys and roles are, I am always open to suggestions. Please don't think it rude if I don't accept them, though.

Mother
Pretty much the main antagonist in this plot, Mother is a pretty bad mother. She is cruel and unsupportive of her young daughter, Amber, who is a striking image of her father. She must be a female, and at least twenty moons old. She must hold a grudge against father, and be unforgiving and cold. Mother canhave any fur color, but must be a short haired cat. Other than that, let your imagination take hold.

Father
Father must be a male. Honestly, that is the only thing that is not negotiable. He also has to be deceiving and unafraid of doing anything to get his way.

Mentor
Mentor has only a couple restrictions as well. He must be male, heterosexual, caring and understanding, and about fifteen moons or so. He will be developed by you, really. Also, theycan become mates later on, if you wish it.

Cats Who Inform Amber
No real restrictions except that they have to be in ThunderClan. I will accept two or three.

Friends
Although Amber isn't the most social of all cats, she has gained a few friends. She doesn't consider herself close to them, but you can choose whether you want your character to believe they are tight or just simply aquatints.

Other Roles
If you have a suggestion for other positions, feel free to apply.

The form is meant to be as unrestricting as possible. Please include as much information as you think is appropriate for the role you are applying for. A biography link is highly recommended, but not necessary. This is not first application wins. However, if I see a form that I really think fits in well and they happen to be first, than that is a happy coincidence.
Old January 8th, 2018, 08:06 AM
💙🦌💙

Default Re: Mean {Lyric-Driven Plot }

Bump
Old January 14th, 2018, 11:21 AM
💙🦌💙

Nump
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Cat out of the bag

My Mood: Fine

I will see what you think of this one~
Name: Cherrybrook
Role wanted: Mother
Personality: Cherrybrook used to be as sweet as her prefix-- kind and cheerful. However, mothering Amberkit changed her. Cherrybrook is now cold, calculating, and spiteful, constantly reminded of her forced former mate. Cherrybrook also has a twitch in her ginger ear that will make it flick more when she gets emotional.
Looks: Cherrybrook has a single ginger paw-- her front left--, a ginger right ear, and an otherwise medium gray tabby pelt. Her eyes are jade green, and she has a long, faint scar across her back, made by Amberkit's father. Short-furred.

Old January 19th, 2018, 10:42 AM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
I will see what you think of this one~
Name: Cherrybrook
Role wanted: Mother
Personality: Cherrybrook used to be as sweet as her prefix-- kind and cheerful. However, mothering Amberkit changed her. Cherrybrook is now cold, calculating, and spiteful, constantly reminded of her forced former mate. Cherrybrook also has a twitch in her ginger ear that will make it flick more when she gets emotional.
Looks: Cherrybrook has a single ginger paw-- her front left--, a ginger right ear, and an otherwise medium gray tabby pelt. Her eyes are jade green, and she has a long, faint scar across her back, made by Amberkit's father. Short-furred.
She is certainly a consideration. Thank you for applying.