Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:42 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:35 AM

Old January 12th, 2018, 12:48 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Hades home ( open to all)

A rouge name Hades roams here, be warned to stay away from him. He’s not exactly a kind rouge but do if you can provide a challenge to the rouge step forward and roam his land. Do be careful with the dead bodies here and there. Many tend to challenge him hardly anyone is left alive.
Maybe you can gain his respect granting you unlimited access to his home and land, or just become a other body to feed his garden.
Have fun.

If interested Hades finder: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13758

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; February 23rd, 2018 at 07:15 AM.
Old January 12th, 2018, 01:04 PM
The Madness King

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

A handsome tom with sliver and white fur sat on top of some kind of keep for a metal bell now gone, He was licking a wound on his chest cleaning it a bit as he looks up with cold blue eyes, many scars covers his body a bit especially one over his left eye, the eye that he can’t see though anymore.
Hades sighs softly as he stood up ignoring the pain as he begins to look around his home. He felt something was missing or perhaps something he was missing but he ignored it as he works his way down and off the top of the building. Soon he emarges out of the school building stretching a bit as he yawns. He shakes his pelt a bit and began to smell the air. A soft purr came from him when smelled the delicious scent of mice nearby, it looked to be a peaceful Day and he was thankful for it.
Especially now with this wound holding him back, he was kinda weak at the moment after a fight with some rouge who wanted to prove himself as top dog once again. The rouge managed to wound him a bit yet a other scar to add to the Collection but it will heal and he will be back to his old self in no time for now he must rest and make sure his home is kept nice and warm for himself and many of his friends that proved to be trust worthy but for some time none has come to visit him. He flicked his ear as he looks towards the grass smelling the mice there, he immediately crouches down and slowly begins to move towards the mouse, his claws out and eager to sink into the mouses flesh and quickly rather suddenly he jumps delivering a swift and quick bite breaking the mouse’s spine with ease but he suddenly drops the now dead mouse hissing a bit at the pain. .. “ I took it too far again..” he says in his dark husky voice rather sounded annoyed by the pain. He picks up the fresh kill and begins to head on home, to eat in peace once again.
Old January 12th, 2018, 02:12 PM
The Madness King

Bumps open for all :3
Old January 12th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Iriss was lying in front of what appeared to be a broken old twoleg house. She was lounging in a patch of sunlight, miss matched eyes half closed. It was a peaceful day, the sky was a nice color a beautiful blue, and she could hear a bird chirping faintly in the far distance. Though she could smell a faint scent of decay, she honestly didn't care. She could smell a faint scent of a cat who lived there, and she wasn't there to challenge them. She thought that they may live there, but she was napping there. It wasn't like she was waiting where she was for a cat to walk by so she could randomly attack them. Iriss had spent enough time in a clan to know that there was no reason to attack a cat unless they posed a threat. She had no home anymore, after recently been kicked out by a stronger she-cat, and earned a long scar from the tip of her tail to the base. She was tired, and enjoying herself, she was not going to move for the stranger who lived there.
Iriss was confident in herself, and she was proud. She wasn't a rude cat, and had learned manners from her mother and father, but clan life had not been for her. She knew her clan would have been disappointed in her for being on another cats territory, but tired and thirsty Iriss had no choice. She had a bad feeling about the cat who lived in the broken building, but she could handle it. Another scar was just a injury that stood out. She could get the cat to understand. If she needed a place to stay, she would stay in the closest place she could. She believed in herself, and she believed that she could get the cat to understand. By the smell of the place the cat must have had many scars, and unlike her, had managed to keep their home.
Old January 12th, 2018, 03:14 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

@Sasukewolf (madness)
Jingle, jingle, jingle.The sound of the little cat's collar bells rang out through the otherwise silent air. The feline, named Wisteria, shook her head as she settled down in front of a box. Her blue eyes matched her stormy grey fur, in a seemingly defiant way. The sunlight bounced off of her fur as if it were a one-way mirror, she lay there. She'd run away from home at a young age, younger than most runaway cats. Her head angled as the wind whistled through the trees, like it were a piper singing a melody. She took a sharp breath in, than out. In again. She usually was harmless, unless someone was a threat to her. She'd never attacked anyone before, save for self-defense. Wisteria lay there, daydreaming. She'd chosen not to think of the life she had before she ran away, as most of it was violent. Her black-tipped ears angled toward the trees as she heard the whistling again. Her paws reached out in front of her, claws making tiny marks in the dirt. She was older now, mature, and she didn't see any reason to let her past keep up with her. She wanted her past to go through her claws, and in the snap of a finger, it was gone.
lotusfang
Old January 12th, 2018, 03:16 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Iriss was lying in front of what appeared to be a broken old twoleg house. She was lounging in a patch of sunlight, miss matched eyes half closed. It was a peaceful day, the sky was a nice color a beautiful blue, and she could hear a bird chirping faintly in the far distance. Though she could smell a faint scent of decay, she honestly didn't care. She could smell a faint scent of a cat who lived there, and she wasn't there to challenge them. She thought that they may live there, but she was napping there. It wasn't like she was waiting where she was for a cat to walk by so she could randomly attack them. Iriss had spent enough time in a clan to know that there was no reason to attack a cat unless they posed a threat. She had no home anymore, after recently been kicked out by a stronger she-cat, and earned a long scar from the tip of her tail to the base. She was tired, and enjoying herself, she was not going to move for the stranger who lived there.
Iriss was confident in herself, and she was proud. She wasn't a rude cat, and had learned manners from her mother and father, but clan life had not been for her. She knew her clan would have been disappointed in her for being on another cats territory, but tired and thirsty Iriss had no choice. She had a bad feeling about the cat who lived in the broken building, but she could handle it. Another scar was just a injury that stood out. She could get the cat to understand. If she needed a place to stay, she would stay in the closest place she could. She believed in herself, and she believed that she could get the cat to understand. By the smell of the place the cat must have had many scars, and unlike her, had managed to keep their home.
Hades Soon smells a other cat, his eyes glowed a bit as he begins to walk up to his home only to see a molly laying down in front of his home. He flicked his ear a bit and puts the mouse down in front of him. “ and you are?” He asks in a dark husky voice. His blue eyes cold and staring at her looked curious for a bit than they grew cold as he looks at her and smells her. “ I don’t need a clan cat here. So leave.” He says coldly as he licks up the mouse and begins to just walk by her almost ignoring her completely now. He walks down the room of empty and old broken desks and begins to jump onto the desk that once sat a teaching twoleg. He begins to lay down and quietly eat his meal however getting a bit annoyed knowing that she was just laying around in her home as if she owned the place.. the guts of cats these days. However he did feel a bit bad, the molly has scars like him and soon he speaks up again. “ what’s your name and what do you want?” He asks calmly now giving the molly the chance to earn his trust.
Than he heard it the sound of a bell, now he was getting a bit annoyed yet curious on why so many are coming suddenly. He first awaits the former clan cats answer than he will find the other one.

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 12th, 2018 at 03:19 PM.
Old January 12th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hades Soon smells a other cat, his eyes glowed a bit as he begins to walk up to his home only to see a molly laying down in front of his home. He flicked his ear a bit and puts the mouse down in front of him. “ and you are?” He asks in a dark husky voice. His blue eyes cold and staring at her looked curious for a bit than they grew cold as he looks at her and smells her. “ I don’t need a clan cat here. So leave.” He says coldly as he licks up the mouse and begins to just walk by her almost ignoring her completely now. He walks down the room of empty and old broken desks and begins to jump onto the desk that once sat a teaching twoleg. He begins to lay down and quietly eat his meal however getting a bit annoyed knowing that she was just laying around in her home as if she owned the place.. the guts of cats these days. However he did feel a bit bad, the molly has scars like him and soon he speaks up again. “ what’s your name and what do you want?” He asks calmly now giving the molly the chance to earn his trust.
Than he heard it the sound of a bell, now he was getting a bit annoyed yet curious on why so many are coming suddenly. He first awaits the former clan cats answer than he will find the other one.

Iriss opened her hazel eye fully to look at the tom. He was a silver tabby tom, with a scar across his eye. He was quite handsome and regal, despite the violent air about him. "I'm not a clan cat, I left them long ago." Iriss huffed, regretfully raising herself into a sitting position. She had left the clans 13 moons ago, after deciding that their ways were not for her. She needed to be free, instead of being pushed around by a bunch of cats with different colored pelts that rushed and hissed like a messed up rainbow. She had decided that alone, though she had to fend for herself she was free, she was happy. She was alive. The tom could not judge her for fact that she still had many friends from her clan she talked to. He could no judge her for the fact she was born in a clan. She had left and that was what mattered. When he finally spoke again, nicer this time she slowed the negative thoughts towards him, and loosened her tense muscled that had been ready to fight. "I'm Iriss, and happen to want a place to live or a place no ones going to kick me out of." She stated confidently, for never did Iriss allow herself to get emotional or loose her confidence. She would always say things that gave cats the impression she was serious. This cat needed to know she meant business, but she was always welcome to having friends. As long as they could understand her.
Old January 12th, 2018, 03:41 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Iriss opened her hazel eye fully to look at the tom. He was a silver tabby tom, with a scar across his eye. He was quite handsome and regal, despite the violent air about him. "I'm not a clan cat, I left them long ago." Iriss huffed, regretfully raising herself into a sitting position. She had left the clans 13 moons ago, after deciding that their ways were not for her. She needed to be free, instead of being pushed around by a bunch of cats with different colored pelts that rushed and hissed like a messed up rainbow. She had decided that alone, though she had to fend for herself she was free, she was happy. She was alive. The tom could not judge her for fact that she still had many friends from her clan she talked to. He could no judge her for the fact she was born in a clan. She had left and that was what mattered. When he finally spoke again, nicer this time she slowed the negative thoughts towards him, and loosened her tense muscled that had been ready to fight. "I'm Iriss, and happen to want a place to live or a place no ones going to kick me out of." She stated confidently, for never did Iriss allow herself to get emotional or loose her confidence. She would always say things that gave cats the impression she was serious. This cat needed to know she meant business, but she was always welcome to having friends. As long as they could understand her.
He nods slowly as he begins to stand up again “ .... “ he sighs softly as he sits down. He was always told that he was too nice for his own good. “ ... fine. You may stay. But be warned many tend to come here and challenge me. Do not worry I’m easily defeated.” He Says calmly as he jumps down to her and begins to walk up to her looking at her straight in the eye. “ I have plenty of places for you to rest or make a bed in here. So go ahead and pick a spot. My mate may be coming shortly so if you wish to be useful or simply for the sake of it. Go hunting I will as well but due to a .. recent mistake. I’m injured and won’t be able to catch something big so do help us out a bit okay?” He asks with a soft smile as he begins to walk by her. “ Iriss huh? Well welcome to my home. I don’t really kick anyone out unless they lose my trust so you don’t have to worry there. Just provide and help my home out a bit. “ he says with a playful smile as he begins to walk off now following the sound of a bell nearby.
@Reverie

He soon reaches a box and sees the little kittypet, he flicked his ear a bit as he begins to step forward a bit “ hello? May I ask why are you so close to my home?” He asks darkly claws out just in case. Hi sometimes a kittypet comes to challenge him as well. He doesn’t let up unless he knows the cat isn’t a threat.
Old January 12th, 2018, 03:46 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

stalking across the land, a tom was silent with every step he took. his gaze darted from side to side, the color of a spring meadow. tail curled above his spine, he crept closer, senses alert for any trouble that may arise. osirus, the tom, knew of who lived within this broken building. hades, a tom of great power, ruled over this very land, chasing away all those who trespassed. osirus had been here before; he came frequently, as he found himself looking up to hades with a great deal of respect. an unfamiliar scent drifted to his nostrils, though he ignored it in favor of sneaking his way inside of the school house. chocolatey brown fur bristled, a white chest ruffled from movement. a heart pounded in a puffed chest, tail twitching sporadically. all he needed to do was get inside and hide, then he would be able to prove himself to hades that he was a loyal follower.

[ this is short, i'm out with my mum at the moment ]
[ this can just be background by the way ]
[ @Sasukewolf (madness) ]
Old January 12th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods slowly as he begins to stand up again “ .... “ he sighs softly as he sits down. He was always told that he was too nice for his own good. “ ... fine. You may stay. But be warned many tend to come here and challenge me. Do not worry I’m easily defeated.” He Says calmly as he jumps down to her and begins to walk up to her looking at her straight in the eye. “ I have plenty of places for you to rest or make a bed in here. So go ahead and pick a spot. My mate may be coming shortly so if you wish to be useful or simply for the sake of it. Go hunting I will as well but due to a .. recent mistake. I’m injured and won’t be able to catch something big so do help us out a bit okay?” He asks with a soft smile as he begins to walk by her. “ Iriss huh? Well welcome to my home. I don’t really kick anyone out unless they lose my trust so you don’t have to worry there. Just provide and help my home out a bit. “ he says with a playful smile as he begins to walk off now following the sound of a bell nearby.
@Reverie

He soon reaches a box and sees the little kittypet, he flicked his ear a bit as he begins to step forward a bit “ hello? May I ask why are you so close to my home?” He asks darkly claws out just in case. Hi sometimes a kittypet comes to challenge him as well. He doesn’t let up unless he knows the cat isn’t a threat.

Iriss nodded, she knew that it was going to be easy enough to stay but she hadn't assumed it would be that easy. She snorted, in surprise as the handsome tom walked away and pricked her ears hoping to pick up a noise of prey as easily as she had been allowed to stay. It was apparently her lucky day, she instantly picked up the sound of a shuffling rodent and creeped slowly in it's direction. She smiled happily as it came into her sights. It was a large plump squirrel, that could easily feed two cats. She pounced, and killed it in a swift blow. Picking up the soft furred animal she headed back towards the house, and entered through the broken boards into a rather cozy but messy place. She dropped the squirrel in the center, where the scent of prey was the strongest. Iriss looked around the place, quickly her gaze caught on a large rafter, big enough for her to stay, sleep, and even collect things if she wanted. Eyeing a shelf near to the ground she leaped onto it, and from shelf to shelf until she reached the large attic. She realized the window next to it was slightly ascrew, and she could easily open it. It opened out to a strong tree branch which she could climb down as her own private escape. She smiled, satisfied, and curled up in front of the window for a little while, after a short nap she would find moss and feathers to make a bed.

Last edited by Cosmo; January 12th, 2018 at 03:57 PM.