Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Myling
Today 03:04 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 02:09 PM
Daylight in the Nursery...
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:58 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:52 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 01:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Tigerdawn nodded. “Sleep well Lightpaw.” She purred softly before backing out of the den. She had just woken up, so she wasn’t really tired. The brown warrior plucked a crow from the pile and settled near the edge of the camp to eat. She took a bite from the prey and chewed thoughtfully.

Character Site

Old January 11th, 2018, 04:45 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn nodded. “Sleep well Lightpaw.” She purred softly before backing out of the den. She had just woken up, so she wasn’t really tired. The brown warrior plucked a crow from the pile and settled near the edge of the camp to eat. She took a bite from the prey and chewed thoughtfully.
Lightpaw stretched and exited the den.
His belly grumbled. "I'm hungry," he mumbled as he spotted Tigerdawn and about six more cats loafing around by the fresh-kill pile. He trotted over,
picked up a jay, and mewed a greeting to Tigerdawn. "Good morning, Tigerdawn! When's training?"
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn finished her prey and buried the remains. “Ah, training.” She mewed as she licked her paw. “We can go as soon as you finish eating.” The she-cat sat there, tail tip twitching occasionally. Tigerdawn exhaled and gave her chest fur a couple of licks.

Character Site

Old January 11th, 2018, 05:56 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn finished her prey and buried the remains. “Ah, training.” She mewed as she licked her paw. “We can go as soon as you finish eating.” The she-cat sat there, tail tip twitching occasionally. Tigerdawn exhaled and gave her chest fur a couple of licks.
Lightpaw bounced with excitement, spinning around in circles. “Can we go hunting? Or do battle training?” he mewed, but then he forgot about his jay. So he wolfed the jay down as quick as a squirrel, and pounced on Tigerdawn. “Was that a good battle move?” Lightpaw mewed. “I think it was.
Old January 12th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[QUOTE=Lonestar23;448723]
The fluffy brown tom was far from the fastest or most agile cat in the Clan; on the contrary, he wasn't very quick at all. Fighting was his specialty, not that he liked doing that very much either... if he could, he would avoid conflicts altogether. Things like this were what kept him on his paws, moving around quickly and kept him from getting too confident and letting his guard down. Anything could happen - and while Ottertail was a laid-back, "let it happen" kind of cat when it came to having a guard at all, his energy level saved him - and probably had - on multiple occasions. "Still a cheater!" He retorted, darting after the black and white feline, his eyes sparkling with excitement. His speed was much slower then hers, but he still seemed happy as he dashed toward the she cat, his paws hitting the earth with dull thuds as he tried to catch up to the she cat. With a lower speed, his stamina was greater... his energy wasn't drained as quickly, not that he thought it would be anyways, since there was so much of it. And slowly, slowly his own speed increased even as hers was slowing, though it was definitely bit by bit and he was still behind her, steadily trying to catch up.

Mintberry merely laughed at his response, however in that moment, she wasn't paying attention to where her paws were landing and she felt a sharp tug at one of her back paws. This reminded her that she was, in fact, in Thunderclan, where the clearing was filled with plants. Where there were plants, there were roots. A root was what caught her off guard and the she-cat let out a little squeak as she tumbled forward, doing a front flip and landing on her back with a thud. "Owwww" she meowed, however her voice showed that there wasn't any pain to be found. She might be a little sore later, but nothing had damaged her in that moment. Her pale green hues widened as she realized Ottertail was headed straight for her in their game of tag, would he stop in time?! The world was upside-down to her so all she could do was watch as the bigger warrior came towards her. The fall happened in seconds, not enough time for either one of them to process what had just happened.
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:47 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Stormfinder, A long furred molly with the colors of gray, white and shades of brown splashed upon her fur stepped out of the warrior den. Her soft pelt moved with the wind a bit as she looks up to the sky, her mixed colored eyes shined a bit in the sunlight. Her left eye was like the color of the forest green with shades of brown here and there while her left eye was as blue as water despite them being different it was easy to get lost in. She purrs a soft silky purr as she begins to walk out the the clearing. Her tail waved gracefully as she walks like a queen one might even say. Soon she reaches the fresh kill pile and began to pick the smallest thing so it would be out of the way from the others who most likely enjoy a bigger meal. She soon begins to find a warm spot under the bright beautiful sun and begins to sit down eating quietly to herself. She was a interesting molly one might say, she may seem elegant and graceful but she’s far from that. She’s head strong and does have a way with words. A flirty playful cat that happens to be a huge romantic yet many can’t get enough of her... but still she does have some flaws. A memory haunts her day and night and she can’t just forget it. When she came face to face with her first rouge as a apprentice, she fought a rouge that goes by the name Hades and That... scarred her for life. Why? Because her friend, one might say her first died in the most painful of ways in the claws of that tom and she was forced to watch it. To hear it. The pained screams and begs to save him.. but she was frozen. She couldn’t do anything.. and hades .. he just laughed and walked off as if it was a normal thing. But the scar over her light eye tell her otherwise. She quickly snaps out of her thoughts shaking her head quickly as she stands up. “ ... I need to forget..” she says in her elegant almost husky voice.
@Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 14th, 2018 at 03:13 PM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 08:35 AM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Cloverkit giggled as Shellkit continued playing with her brother. She then pounced on to Shellkits back knocking her down. Cloverkit jumped off immediately and spun around to face her.
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

[QUOTE=Suspiciousmindz;453870]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The fluffy brown tom was far from the fastest or most agile cat in the Clan; on the contrary, he wasn't very quick at all. Fighting was his specialty, not that he liked doing that very much either... if he could, he would avoid conflicts altogether. Things like this were what kept him on his paws, moving around quickly and kept him from getting too confident and letting his guard down. Anything could happen - and while Ottertail was a laid-back, "let it happen" kind of cat when it came to having a guard at all, his energy level saved him - and probably had - on multiple occasions. "Still a cheater!" He retorted, darting after the black and white feline, his eyes sparkling with excitement. His speed was much slower then hers, but he still seemed happy as he dashed toward the she cat, his paws hitting the earth with dull thuds as he tried to catch up to the she cat. With a lower speed, his stamina was greater... his energy wasn't drained as quickly, not that he thought it would be anyways, since there was so much of it. And slowly, slowly his own speed increased even as hers was slowing, though it was definitely bit by bit and he was still behind her, steadily trying to catch up.

Mintberry merely laughed at his response, however in that moment, she wasn't paying attention to where her paws were landing and she felt a sharp tug at one of her back paws. This reminded her that she was, in fact, in Thunderclan, where the clearing was filled with plants. Where there were plants, there were roots. A root was what caught her off guard and the she-cat let out a little squeak as she tumbled forward, doing a front flip and landing on her back with a thud. "Owwww" she meowed, however her voice showed that there wasn't any pain to be found. She might be a little sore later, but nothing had damaged her in that moment. Her pale green hues widened as she realized Ottertail was headed straight for her in their game of tag, would he stop in time?! The world was upside-down to her so all she could do was watch as the bigger warrior came towards her. The fall happened in seconds, not enough time for either one of them to process what had just happened.
The brown tom didn't know what happened. One minute he was running, chasing after the slim black and white figure of his friend, and the next she disappeared - seemingly out of nowhere - and then all of a sudden, he felt his paws hit something furry and he was desperately trying to catch his balance. It was Mintberry - having tripped and fallen earlier, and now the tom had ran into her and was falling as well Oh, so that's where- That was as far as his thoughts got before he hit the ground with a thud, and rolled over onto his stomach, so that he could spring up in an instant. "Technically I tagged you," The feline pointed out with a smirk, getting ready to RUN if his announcement was declared valid. Even if it wasn't, he could easily reach out with a paw and bat Mintberry wherever he could reach, resulting in her becoming "it" and he would then definitely have to run away. As fast as he could. Or, perhaps their game was over - she looked sore already, from her fall, no doubt - and from having Ottertail trip over her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 13th, 2018, 10:40 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@Lyeni | @nyaanyaaowo

Flowerpaw awoken from her nest in the apprentice's den, her jaws parted in a yawn as she shook the sleep out of her face. The she-cat looked around the den for her sisters Mottlepaw and Spottedpaw. The molly saw her sisters, picking up her front paws. Flowerpaw slowly dragged herself over to her siblings.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; January 13th, 2018 at 10:40 PM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:04 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Not as much anymore.. But the five of you can still rp.. I just don't feel like replying to the posts anymore.
( could I make Adderkit an apprentice? He was born awhile ago, so he should be about the age)
Closed Thread