Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 13th, 2018, 11:05 PM
Cat out of the bag

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
@Lyeni | @nyaanyaaowo

Flowerpaw awoken from her nest in the apprentice's den, her jaws parted in a yawn as she shook the sleep out of her face. The she-cat looked around the den for her sisters Mottlepaw and Spottedpaw. The molly saw her sisters, picking up her front paws. Flowerpaw slowly dragged herself over to her siblings.
Spottedpaw shifted in her nest, seeming a little uncomfortable. She muttered something in her sleep. Her tail twitched, and she reached her forepaws out, trying to grab for one of her sisters.
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:09 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
Spottedpaw shifted in her nest, seeming a little uncomfortable. She muttered something in her sleep. Her tail twitched, and she reached her forepaws out, trying to grab for one of her sisters.
Flowerpaw watched as her sister slept, but when she tried to grab out for her or Mottledpaw she scooted herself back. "Hey watch who your grabbing!" yowled Flowerpaw in a teasing voice as she tried to wake spottedpaw up.
@Lyeni.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:17 PM
Cat out of the bag

Quote:

Flowerpaw watched as her sister slept, but when she tried to grab out for her or Mottledpaw she scooted herself back. "Hey watch who your grabbing!" yowled Flowerpaw in a teasing voice as she tried to wake spottedpaw up.
@Lyeni.
Spottedpaw whirled up in a flash. "Huh? What? Grab?" She looked at Flowerpaw, confused. "Uhhh... what?"
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:20 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
Spottedpaw whirled up in a flash. "Huh? What? Grab?" She looked at Flowerpaw, confused. "Uhhh... what?"
Flowerpaw let out a roll of her eyes once her sister woke up asking the questions. "You were reaching for one of us, but Mottledpaw is still sleeping, so I think you were grabbing for me in your sleep." replied Flowerpaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:25 PM
Cat out of the bag

Quote:

Flowerpaw let out a roll of her eyes once her sister woke up asking the questions. "You were reaching for one of us, but Mottledpaw is still sleeping, so I think you were grabbing for me in your sleep." replied Flowerpaw.
"I was... what?"
Spottedpaw's eyes were still bleary with sleep, and her fur was sticking up on the left side of her neck. She twitched her whiskers, humor sparking in her eyes beneath the sleepiness. "And here I thought you liked me." The tone of her voice only showed more definite that Spottedpaw was being sarcastic.
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:11 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Snowpaw stretched his limbs, yawning. He waddled over the fresh-kill pile, a bored expression on his face. He blend in fairly well with the snow, after all he looked like it. His appearance was plain while is personality wasn't. He leaned down, picking a somewhat small mouse. He settle down on the snow, he was used to the somewhat stinging feeling it gave him. He slowly ate the mouse, purring. His eyes keeping out for a friend he could talk with. Snowpaw didn't know why but he haven't ran into anyone, were they avoiding him? I mean, `them` he didn't mind if they were. It kind of hurt his feelings a bit but he didn't let that bring him down. After he finished up with the piece of prey, a small mischief smirk appeared. Digging a somewhat hole he could, he tried to hide in the snow. If anyone walked past him, he could jump out and scare them. "This will be wonderful!" Snowpaw purred with delight, hiding.

@Sasukewolf (madness)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 14th, 2018 at 06:11 PM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:16 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Snowpaw stretched his limbs, yawning. He waddled over the fresh-kill pile, a bored expression on his face. He blend in fairly well with the snow, after all he looked like it. His appearance was plain while is personality wasn't. He leaned down, picking a somewhat small mouse. He settle down on the snow, he was used to the somewhat stinging feeling it gave him. He slowly ate the mouse, purring. His eyes keeping out for a friend he could talk with. Snowpaw didn't know why but he haven't ran into anyone, were they avoiding him? I mean, `them` he didn't mind if they were. It kind of hurt his feelings a bit but he didn't let that bring him down. After he finished up with the piece of prey, a small mischief smirk appeared. Digging a somewhat hole he could, he tried to hide in the snow. If anyone walked past him, he could jump out and scare them. "This will be wonderful!" Snowpaw purred with delight, hiding.

@Sasukewolf (madness)
Owlstrom was yawning a bit as she walked though the clearing eventually finding the fresh kill pile and began to walk towards it, picking up a small bird and laying down unknownly in front of Snowpaw who was hidden well from her. She eats the bird a bit, purring happily as she ate. Her tail waved a bit as she begins to slowly finishing up with her meal.
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:22 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Owlstrom was yawning a bit as she walked though the clearing eventually finding the fresh kill pile and began to walk towards it, picking up a small bird and laying down unknownly in front of Snowpaw who was hidden well from her. She eats the bird a bit, purring happily as she ate. Her tail waved a bit as she begins to slowly finishing up with her meal.
Snowpaw got ready to pounce, wiggling a little until he leapt up. "Rawr!" He yowled, tackling Owlstorm to the ground. She was only about a couple moons older than him so it wasn't that hard. A wide smile on his face, "See? I am the master of stealth! You didn't even see me! Hahah!" Their was no doubt about it that he was happy about it. It was rare for someone to fall in his trap, specially Owlstorm. His smile seem to make his blue eyes just a bit brighter. Snowpaw waited for her response to what he did, it was quite interesting to see how she reacted. Because to the tom, Owlstorm was the most interesting to him.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:37 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Snowpaw got ready to pounce, wiggling a little until he leapt up. "Rawr!" He yowled, tackling Owlstorm to the ground. She was only about a couple moons older than him so it wasn't that hard. A wide smile on his face, "See? I am the master of stealth! You didn't even see me! Hahah!" Their was no doubt about it that he was happy about it. It was rare for someone to fall in his trap, specially Owlstorm. His smile seem to make his blue eyes just a bit brighter. Snowpaw waited for her response to what he did, it was quite interesting to see how she reacted. Because to the tom, Owlstorm was the most interesting to him.
Owlstorm eyes widened when Snowpaw jumped on her. She looks at the tom for a second and suddenly growls loudly “ what are you thinking?!” She hisses as she pushes him off. “ ain’t no mouse or some rabbit looking to be tackled Snowpaw. I didn’t see you because I didn’t want to” She says coldly as she stands up and growls “ why must you pester me?”
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Goldenstream bounds over to where owlstorm and snowpaw where standing whiskers twitching in amusement. “Hey snowpaw if you are finished hunting owlstorm then we can go out hunting!”
Closed Thread