Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 15th, 2018, 10:25 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Ravenpaw turned around to look at Frondkit, making himself let out a fake smile. The apprentice sat down on accident as he had lost his balance. He instantly got back up on all fours, letting out a real smile as his silliness. "Hi! I'm sorry. I lost my footing there." meowed Ravenpaw with a chuckle escaping his jaws. The former loner felt the real smile leave just to be replaced with a frown. "I was just looking for a kit to talk to. Maybe you can be that kit." frowned Ravenpaw.
Frondkit tilted his head slightly, curious as to what caused the tom to lose his footing in such a way. As he was not very good at keeping his question to himself, he began to ask this when Ravenpaw spoke again, so he remained silent for a beat before he spoke again, focusing intently on putting a response before his question, as he had learned that this was a polite thing to do.
“Nice! I’d be that kit! Well... Sort of kit. I’m almost an apprentice now; one moon to go. Do you think it was fate? Or — wait, no — was it Starclan? Do they do that kind of stuff? Why did you fall over?”
He paused momentarily, looking at Ravenpaw as he did so and hoping that he did not ask too many questions; he had not gauged how well this specific tom reacted to his curiosity yet.
Old January 15th, 2018, 11:47 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Approaching pawsteps alerted the young cat to the presence of another. "I'll be right with-" The medicine cat began, her back turned to the entrance as she glanced over the herb storage and then her expression changed when she saw who it was. Wheatfur had often spoken of his family, and Caliapaw had listened to every story. Sometimes she had only been half-listening, but that didn't change the fact that she knew who Stonekit was. I know how you feel. She thought with an inward sigh at his comment about wanting to get out of here. Some days were like that for her. Yet Caliapaw tried her best to always keep the same expression on her face, a neutral one, but it was good enough. "I'll fix that up for you." The feline answered, grabbing a couple of cobwebs and some marigold. She hoped she was doing the right thing - from what Wheatfur had taught her, the marigold would help heal the cut and keep out infection. She was starting to run a little lower, however, which made her nervous - she would have to search through her memory and see if there was anything else for infections. Some things could treat them, but she needed a preventive method first. Chewing the marigold, Caliapaw sat silently, half-watching Stonekit but mostly paying attention to her work. When she was finished, she dripped the juices into the open cut, leaving the now-dried remaining part of the plant on the ground. She'd take that out later. "I know it stings. It'll help it heal faster though." The medicine cat shrugged as though that were her last word on the matter, picked up the cobwebs, and placed them on the cut.
[Sorry this took forever!! ;v; ]

The slim feline noticed the momentairy facial expression that flashed across the molly's face, the expression of surprise, it annoyed him, though he didn't know why. He made his way further into the den, finding it very hard to walk with the wounded shoulder, but he did so anyways, after all, it was his uncle who taught him to toughen up, and he promised his uncle that he would do just that, be the tuffest tom in Thunderclan, just for him. He still planned on holding true to his words, after all, Wheatfur was still here, just not here, it left him with a sense of comfort to know that his uncle was always watching over him, always protecting him, guiding him, but it annoyed him whenever he thought about the new medicine cat, Caliapaw, he knew uncle Wheat was watching and guiding her as well, in a way, he was jelous, he knew that his uncle was watching over her more that Stonekit, and it made him even more angry, yet, sad at the same time. The kit sat himself down and looked at the molly, his icy hues seemed to be even colder than their usual cold demeanor. There were a few days where he walked in, wanting to speak with his uncle, forgetting that he was now in Starclan, and he'd see her, either messing around with his herbs, or sleeping in his bed, he could feel his blood bubbling, it displeased him, it angered him, he wanted his uncle back, the only one in his family who actually loved him, she was nothing to him, she held no value in Stonekits eyes.

The kit sat down and wrapped his light grey tail around his equally grey, dusted, paws, turning his face away as the pale cream molly came to but some sort of squishy stuff on his shoulder. She was right, it did sting, but he wouldn't show it, all he let escape was a wince, which only lasted a second, but it was quickly replaced with a casual look. Once she finished placing the cobweb on his shoulder the tom turned to look at her, anger flared in his hues, for a kit, the only anger that would be portrayed would be if their sister managed to hurt them in a play fight, but his anger, this anger was so much more, it was as if you were looking into the eyes of the cat who just lost his brother in a fight, and you were the one who killed the said brother. "Why wasn't it you? Why did it have to be Uncle Wheatfur?" he spat, his fur bristling as he stood up, his pink little nose inches away from the medicine cat's face. "He was the only one who loved me, the only one who didn't pick on me, the only one who would care if I died. Why are you here instead of him?" he asked, his voice quivering with anger, and a hint of sadness. He felt a wave of unexplainable, raw, emotions pass over him, his mouth opened and closed as he tried to find the words, but he was unable, with every word he tried to throw up, they only choked him, clung to the sides of his throat as he glared at Caliapaw, and in those blazing, frosty blue hues, tears pricked the sides, his eyes clouded over with pure, raw, emotions, ones kits shouldn't feel so early in their clan lives.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:32 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
"I was... what?"
Spottedpaw's eyes were still bleary with sleep, and her fur was sticking up on the left side of her neck. She twitched her whiskers, humor sparking in her eyes beneath the sleepiness. "And here I thought you liked me." The tone of her voice only showed more definite that Spottedpaw was being sarcastic.
Flowerpaw rolled her eyes at her sister. "Of course I like you. Your my sister." she meowed, not getting her sisters sarcastic voice. She dragged herself back over to Spottedpaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:55 PM
Cat out of the bag

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Flowerpaw rolled her eyes at her sister. "Of course I like you. Your my sister." she meowed, not getting her sisters sarcastic voice. She dragged herself back over to Spottedpaw.
Spottedpaw twitched her whiskers, but then a seriousness entered her eyes. "I know," she purred, licking her sister's flank.

Old January 16th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Spottedpaw twitched her whiskers, but then a seriousness entered her eyes. "I know," she purred, licking her sister's flank.
Flowerpaw let out a light purr, giving Spottedpaw a lick on the ear. "What do you plan on doing today?" asked Flowerpaw with curiosity.

Old January 16th, 2018, 03:24 PM
Cat out of the bag

Quote:

Flowerpaw let out a light purr, giving Spottedpaw a lick on the ear. "What do you plan on doing today?" asked Flowerpaw with curiosity.
"Dunno," she mewed. "I don't know what my mentor has planned for me." She shifted onto her haunches and started grooming her fur back down.

Old January 16th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"Dunno," she mewed. "I don't know what my mentor has planned for me." She shifted onto her haunches and started grooming her fur back down.
Flowerpaw dipped her head in respect. "If not maybe we could go hunting. I might not be able to hunt, but I would love to watch you. I need time out of this den," replied the young molly "The medicine cat says I can leave camp as long as I have you, Mottledpaw or a another apprentice or warrior."

Old January 16th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Cat out of the bag

Quote:

Flowerpaw dipped her head in respect. "If not maybe we could go hunting. I might not be able to hunt, but I would love to watch you. I need time out of this den," replied the young molly "The medicine cat says I can leave camp as long as I have you, Mottledpaw or a another apprentice or warrior."
Spottedpaw blinked happily. "'Course!" she meowed. "I'd love to go with you!"

Old January 16th, 2018, 05:05 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Spottedpaw blinked happily. "'Course!" she meowed. "I'd love to go with you!"
Flowerpaw let out a light purr of excitement. "We can go now if you want to." She meowed. Flowerpaw lifted herself, dragging her back legs to the apprentice's den exit/entrance. She looked back at her sister.

Old January 16th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Cat out of the bag

Quote:

Flowerpaw let out a light purr of excitement. "We can go now if you want to." She meowed. Flowerpaw lifted herself, dragging her back legs to the apprentice's den exit/entrance. She looked back at her sister.
Spottedpaw shook her pelt and made after her sister, her pelt not completely groomed yet.
"Sure!" she joined her sister by the entrance.

Closed Thread