Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
Spottedpaw shook her pelt and made after her sister, her pelt not completely groomed yet.
"Sure!" she joined her sister by the entrance.
(Ill reply in the territory)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 17th, 2018, 05:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[Sorry this took forever!! ;v; ]

The slim feline noticed the momentairy facial expression that flashed across the molly's face, the expression of surprise, it annoyed him, though he didn't know why. He made his way further into the den, finding it very hard to walk with the wounded shoulder, but he did so anyways, after all, it was his uncle who taught him to toughen up, and he promised his uncle that he would do just that, be the tuffest tom in Thunderclan, just for him. He still planned on holding true to his words, after all, Wheatfur was still here, just not here, it left him with a sense of comfort to know that his uncle was always watching over him, always protecting him, guiding him, but it annoyed him whenever he thought about the new medicine cat, Caliapaw, he knew uncle Wheat was watching and guiding her as well, in a way, he was jelous, he knew that his uncle was watching over her more that Stonekit, and it made him even more angry, yet, sad at the same time. The kit sat himself down and looked at the molly, his icy hues seemed to be even colder than their usual cold demeanor. There were a few days where he walked in, wanting to speak with his uncle, forgetting that he was now in Starclan, and he'd see her, either messing around with his herbs, or sleeping in his bed, he could feel his blood bubbling, it displeased him, it angered him, he wanted his uncle back, the only one in his family who actually loved him, she was nothing to him, she held no value in Stonekits eyes.

The kit sat down and wrapped his light grey tail around his equally grey, dusted, paws, turning his face away as the pale cream molly came to but some sort of squishy stuff on his shoulder. She was right, it did sting, but he wouldn't show it, all he let escape was a wince, which only lasted a second, but it was quickly replaced with a casual look. Once she finished placing the cobweb on his shoulder the tom turned to look at her, anger flared in his hues, for a kit, the only anger that would be portrayed would be if their sister managed to hurt them in a play fight, but his anger, this anger was so much more, it was as if you were looking into the eyes of the cat who just lost his brother in a fight, and you were the one who killed the said brother. "Why wasn't it you? Why did it have to be Uncle Wheatfur?" he spat, his fur bristling as he stood up, his pink little nose inches away from the medicine cat's face. "He was the only one who loved me, the only one who didn't pick on me, the only one who would care if I died. Why are you here instead of him?" he asked, his voice quivering with anger, and a hint of sadness. He felt a wave of unexplainable, raw, emotions pass over him, his mouth opened and closed as he tried to find the words, but he was unable, with every word he tried to throw up, they only choked him, clung to the sides of his throat as he glared at Caliapaw, and in those blazing, frosty blue hues, tears pricked the sides, his eyes clouded over with pure, raw, emotions, ones kits shouldn't feel so early in their clan lives.
For a moment, Caliapaw was taken off guard. She knew there were cats who would dislike her, especially for having taken Wheatfur's place... he just hadn't warned her how hateful they might actually sound. The amount of anger in Stonekit's voice was incredible, terrifying for that of a young cat. "First of all, you need to calm down. You're going to end up hurting yourself more." Caliapaw did her best to sound calm, wondering if there was a way for her to play something more soothing then the tom's raw, angry words inside her head. The problem was, she was already blaming herself for this. She had already asked that question multiple times. And if she knew the answer, perhaps she would be happier. If only... if only she had gone that night. But she hadn't. She could still remember the cats coming back, bloody, injured, and she had been alone. She could still remember waiting for Wheatfur. She could still remember that he had never come back.

She could remember that night vividly, and she hoped the memory would fade when it had been more then two moons, but it was never fading. It was only growing... stronger. It felt like she was never going to get rid of that particular memory. "Second of all, stop pitying yourself. You aren't the only one who misses him, the world does not revolve around you and you missing your Uncle. You think I don't miss him? He was my mentor, and the only one who knew how hard this is. But you don't see me whining about it to everybody." The she cat had very little patience for this. Maybe it was because she kept it inside her head most of the time, refusing to talk about how very much she missed the tom. She had only known him for a short while, certainly Stonekit had known him longer, but he had been important to her. And she had lost him. And maybe, just maybe, it was her fault.

She hated herself for doing the very thing she was getting onto Stonekit about; pitying herself. Caliapaw hated the fact that she just couldn't seem to get over herself. Eventually she would get over herself, but it would be a while before she could do so fully. "Third of all, I don't know. If I knew I would tell you. Ask StarClan, since they're the divine ones who decided to take him in the first place." She finished. Caliapaw had never been good at talking to kits. She wasn't good at talking to anybody - she didn't know quite how to behave around cats she didn't know. She was angry at herself again, for being so unprofessional - she was trying to act like a medicine cat, like it wasn't so personal to her, but it was. Stonekit had touched on matters that were very personal to Caliapaw, and she had just... gotten out of control.

The medicine cat sighed, and stepped back from the small kit. He had gone through a lot from a young age, and Caliapaw wished she hadn't been so rough on him. If only she was better at this kind of thing. If Wheatfur were here, he undoubtedly would have handled it better then she had. She was still trying to live up to him, to make him proud, and the fact that she couldn't feel him with her was discouraging. The she cat took a breath, and then turned her gaze back on Stonekit. "You can go. Just be careful."

(pfft don't worry about it... also thank GOD Calia will never be a mother I mean she does NOT have the skills for it)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; January 17th, 2018 at 05:53 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 10:28 AM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Splashkit decided also to walk up to the two kits that were talking. "Hi,I'm Splashkit." The silver tabby she-kit said to them,but not wanting to interrupt.
Old January 18th, 2018, 02:05 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

(Sure @Sasukewolf (madness) )

The tom walked into the camp, putting his prey in the fresh-kill. Owlstorm haven't spoke to him, while he hadn't spoke to her. After all, it would make it more awkward. Snowpaw slowly, carefully, snatch a quick glance at her expression. He felt sympathy for her, even if he did it too her. He wouldn't ask the question he knew the answer too. So, he turned his head away. Now what? Did he leave? Probably. Should they sit in silence? Awkward. Snowpaw huffed, he just didn't get it! He was starting to dislike being like this.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 18th, 2018, 09:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Finchcall stretched as he laid in the sun. His tail swooshed behind him and ears twitched ever so slightly. Despite his apparent relaxed expression, the warrior was in actuality stressed over the looming war. He did not like where this was going. The grey tom cared for Snowstar, he understood the rivalry between his leader and Windclan's and was angered with the other clan because of what's happened, but still.... Finchcall looked up at the sky, wondering about the dangerous tensions between the two clans. Every time he went out onto the territory, the warrior partially expected some Windclanners to be trespassing and attack him. He wasn't afraid of a fight and would be able to hold his own, he just hated the thought for his clan-mates' safety as well whenever they left camp. Plus, now he had a young apprentice of his own who would be able to fight if they were attacked.

As his thoughts wondered to this point, they began to focus more on Weaselpaw. He hadn't spent too much time with his apprentice, but he was glad and proud to have one. If a battle did break out between Thunderclan and Windclan, he hoped that Weaselpaw did not have to fight in the battle. They did not have enough battle training and would be endangered in such a situation. Finchcall wished he could dedicate more time to training the apprentice, but he needed to make sure that the borders were secure and continued to fear that Windclan may try something, and he wanted to make sure Weaselpaw was away from that. They were his first apprentice and the son of his friend. Finchcall did not want anything to happen to them.
It was a fluffy white feline who approached Finchcall in the clearing, her tail swishing softly from side to side as she did so. Light colored eyes sparked as she approached him, and eventually settled down near him. "So, thinking about something important or do you mind if I join you?" She asked, glancing over at him. She remembered the tom - Winterstorm was pretty sure she was a little older, but she thought she remembered seeing him around the apprentices' den and stuff. She was currently thinking about her prank that she had pulled on Foxthorn - right now, he was onto her... as far as she could tell. Perhaps there was a way for her to get him off her tail or something, but if there were, she didn't know what it was. "Oh, I'm Winterstorm, by the way. I think we were apprentices around the same time - but I'm sorry to say that I don't remember your name. What is it?" She asked, keeping her voice light and friendly as she spoke. Might as well introduce herself, even if Finchcall was thinking about something more important. Winterstorm was trying to remember his name; but they hadn't been friends when they were apprentices, she would have been working and hanging out with a different crowd. Around that time, troublemakers were her type. Winterstorm could distinctly remember a crush or two going wrong pretty quickly during her late apprentice to early warrior moons. She was still a fairly young warrior, but she had been steering clear of bad romance decisions. It wasn't that she was over the troublemakers - more like she was taking a quick break. The she cat turned her sparkling optics onto Finchcall as she awaited his response to her previous questions.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 20th, 2018, 03:30 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Lonestar23;454147]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The brown tom didn't know what happened. One minute he was running, chasing after the slim black and white figure of his friend, and the next she disappeared - seemingly out of nowhere - and then all of a sudden, he felt his paws hit something furry and he was desperately trying to catch his balance. It was Mintberry - having tripped and fallen earlier, and now the tom had ran into her and was falling as well Oh, so that's where- That was as far as his thoughts got before he hit the ground with a thud, and rolled over onto his stomach, so that he could spring up in an instant. "Technically I tagged you," The feline pointed out with a smirk, getting ready to RUN if his announcement was declared valid. Even if it wasn't, he could easily reach out with a paw and bat Mintberry wherever he could reach, resulting in her becoming "it" and he would then definitely have to run away. As fast as he could. Or, perhaps their game was over - she looked sore already, from her fall, no doubt - and from having Ottertail trip over her.

She felt the weight hit her like a brick wall and let out a gasp of air as Ottertail tripped over her. "Fluff-butt! I didn't ask to be squished more!" she complained before his playful remark made her narrow her eyes. She quickly rolled over and jumped to her paws, ready to go. "Although I see my pain wasn't enough to phase this game, so you better run!" she replied, a small laugh in her voice. Sure, she was sore, but Mintberry wasn't going to allow Ottertail to win that easily. She didn't break anything or sprain anything so she knew she was going to be fine. The black and white she-cat was nice enough to give him time to react to her comment before she started to go after him, play alight in her hues once more.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 20th, 2018, 08:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Celestial
Minkkit sighed, he always believed every cat was talking behind his back when they spoke. Atleast his littermates learned to sign with him. They swear he isn’t talked about behind his back, but he had his doubts. He spotted an elder, Wolfhowl, he waved his tail in a friendly manner as a way of saying hello.Hi Wolfhowl, is what I’d say if only I could speak.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:45 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
(Sure @Sasukewolf (madness) )

The tom walked into the camp, putting his prey in the fresh-kill. Owlstorm haven't spoke to him, while he hadn't spoke to her. After all, it would make it more awkward. Snowpaw slowly, carefully, snatch a quick glance at her expression. He felt sympathy for her, even if he did it too her. He wouldn't ask the question he knew the answer too. So, he turned his head away. Now what? Did he leave? Probably. Should they sit in silence? Awkward. Snowpaw huffed, he just didn't get it! He was starting to dislike being like this.
Owlstorm puts away her prey and looks at the tom for a bit. “ bye” she says coldly as she begins to turn around and just begins to walk away saying absolutely nothing but her heart ached and she hated it... why was she so dumb?
Old January 21st, 2018, 02:33 AM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Owlstorm puts away her prey and looks at the tom for a bit. “ bye” she says coldly as she begins to turn around and just begins to walk away saying absolutely nothing but her heart ached and she hated it... why was she so dumb?

"Bye, I'll.. see you again." He added the last part. Goodbyes were always too how to put it? Too sad. It like saying bye forever. Snowpaw did want to see her again, as she walks away he sighed. Taking it was his time to leave also. He watch her go, sadly before turning away.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:19 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

[QUOTE=Suspiciousmindz;458783]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

She felt the weight hit her like a brick wall and let out a gasp of air as Ottertail tripped over her. "Fluff-butt! I didn't ask to be squished more!" she complained before his playful remark made her narrow her eyes. She quickly rolled over and jumped to her paws, ready to go. "Although I see my pain wasn't enough to phase this game, so you better run!" she replied, a small laugh in her voice. Sure, she was sore, but Mintberry wasn't going to allow Ottertail to win that easily. She didn't break anything or sprain anything so she knew she was going to be fine. The black and white she-cat was nice enough to give him time to react to her comment before she started to go after him, play alight in her hues once more.
"Heeey, it's not my fault you tripped and fell, clumsy!" Ottertail retorted quickly, a purr rumbling in his throat as he climbed off of her, his tail flicking back and forth. He was unsure if they were continuing the game at the moment, so his muscles were relaxed for the time being - and right now, everything felt calm and had a distinct air of friendly excitement. That was, until Mintberry's announcement - which caught the feline completely off guard and as soon as the words were out of her maw, his eyes widened almost twice as large. With a yelp of surprise, the fluffy brown tom scrambled to his paws and was off, through the clearing as quickly as he could run. He darted through different cats, trying to throw Mintberry off course... and as far as any dirty looks being thrown in his direction? Right now, the warrior was oblivious to them all.

Closed Thread