Today 08:21 PM

Old January 19th, 2018, 07:05 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
drago was on him in an instant he punched tharek in the face knocking him back to the ground hard enough to create a crater
The Lord of Shadows felt several bones in his snout crack, and he screamed at the pain. He slammed into the ground and the shock jarred his body. He clutched his snout, sending healing powers so that the bones were no longer broken. He sat up, rubbing the back of his head gingerly.

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 19th, 2018, 07:13 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

The Lord of Shadows felt several bones in his snout crack, and he screamed at the pain. He slammed into the ground and the shock jarred his body. He clutched his snout, sending healing powers so that the bones were no longer broken. He sat up, rubbing the back of his head gingerly.
Drago landed in front of him the force of his landing cracked the ground and shook it violently he growled "run while you still have the chance and know that you haven't even seen my full power" he said (do you wanna push drago that far if so he'll punch tharek into the next dimension or 2 maybe 10)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 19th, 2018 at 09:47 PM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 12:59 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Drago landed in front of him the force of his landing cracked the ground and shook it violently he growled "run while you still have the chance and know that you haven't even seen my full power" he said (do you wanna push drago that far if so he'll punch tharek into the next dimension or 2 maybe 10)

Spirit sat there ignoring He arrow still under her wing as she didn’t want to mess with it. She sighed and looked at the ground. She sat there and looked to the sky next.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 20th, 2018, 08:40 AM
roar

Quote:
Tharek dropped his head into his talons with a groan, and then looked up. His red eyes were confused and scared. He scrambled away from Drago, his chest heaving. "Who are you?" he gasped. "What's going on? Why does everything hurt?" Tharek tried to stand and fell back down again with another groan.

(K so basically he hit the ground so hard it rattled his brain and he lost his memory. He still knows his name but he doesn't know that he's a Lord or what he's done.)

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 20th, 2018, 11:20 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Spirit sat there ignoring He arrow still under her wing as she didn’t want to mess with it. She sighed and looked at the ground. She sat there and looked to the sky next.
Quote:

Tharek dropped his head into his talons with a groan, and then looked up. His red eyes were confused and scared. He scrambled away from Drago, his chest heaving. "Who are you?" he gasped. "What's going on? Why does everything hurt?" Tharek tried to stand and fell back down again with another groan.

(K so basically he hit the ground so hard it rattled his brain and he lost his memory. He still knows his name but he doesn't know that he's a Lord or what he's done.)
Claw walked over to spirit and put an arm around her careful to not touch the wound a healer came up and started to heal her wing

Drago narrowed his eyes then probed into thareks mind realizing he hit his head and lost his memory claw simply said "looked like i banged your head a bit hard" Arya walked up and stood with her arms crossed her hair and eyes back to their normal colors

Old January 20th, 2018, 12:07 PM
roar

Quote:
Claw walked over to spirit and put an arm around her careful to not touch the wound a healer came up and started to heal her wing

Drago narrowed his eyes then probed into thareks mind realizing he hit his head and lost his memory claw simply said "looked like i banged your head a bit hard" Arya walked up and stood with her arms crossed her hair and eyes back to their normal colors
He looked from Drago to Arya and back again, and then flinched as Darkwings walked up beside Arya and snorted black flame. He scrambled to his feet and stumbled back.

Old January 20th, 2018, 12:42 PM
DragoVB

Quote:

He looked from Drago to Arya and back again, and then flinched as Darkwings walked up beside Arya and snorted black flame. He scrambled to his feet and stumbled back.
"What should we do with him" arya said keeping her eyes on tharek. Drago shrugged "i mean the guy lost his memory should we show mercy" he said sarcastically he didn't feel like showing mercy to the one who tried harming arya and tried tricking him with a illusion

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 20th, 2018 at 12:43 PM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 03:31 PM
roar

Quote:
"What should we do with him" arya said keeping her eyes on tharek. Drago shrugged "i mean the guy lost his memory should we show mercy" he said sarcastically he didn't feel like showing mercy to the one who tried harming arya and tried tricking him with a illusion
"What do you mean? Show mercy to who?" Tharek growled warily. Then he had to sit down and put his head between his knees for a few minutes.

Old January 20th, 2018, 04:01 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:

Spirit let out a pained roar as her wing was touched by the healer and it sounded like a hiss too scaring the healer a bit. She was in pain but didn’t mean to scare them. She looked at claw as she grumbled with another pained roar as the touched it, then looked away from him.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 21st, 2018, 07:48 PM
DragoVB

Quote:

"What do you mean? Show mercy to who?" Tharek growled warily. Then he had to sit down and put his head between his knees for a few minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Spirit let out a pained roar as her wing was touched by the healer and it sounded like a hiss too scaring the healer a bit. She was in pain but didn’t mean to scare them. She looked at claw as she grumbled with another pained roar as the touched it, then looked away from him.
"Ugh screw it" drago said then forced his way into tharek mind and healed his injury and gave him his memory back he was too fired up to sit here talking he wanted a fight Arya kissed him then stepped back grabbing darkwings and pulling her with her "you might wanna move" she said to darkwings
Claw felt a bit of his power and reached for it getting a hold of it he healed her wound instantly the healer stepped back bowed then left to help heal the other wounded "is there any other injuries" claw asked spirit
(Lol equinox i had to keep the battle going)