Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 09:33 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:29 AM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:24 AM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 09:21 AM
insert cool name here || p
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 09:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 19th, 2018, 09:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Your choice)
"Peachrain, she- she doesn't count," he argued.
Chameleonvine smiled,"she mothered you." She sighed part of her felt Starclan wanting her, but she needed to be here..for Bingo.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:42 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine smiled,"she mothered you." She sighed part of her felt Starclan wanting her, but she needed to be here..for Bingo.
Bingo smiled,"I know but still," Bingo didn't want Chameleonvine to ever leave him.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo smiled,"I know but still," Bingo didn't want Chameleonvine to ever leave him.
Chameleonvine purred,"Ya got a crush on your mentor huh."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:58 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine purred,"Ya got a crush on your mentor huh."
Bingo stuck out his tongue and giggled,"no you're too old!"

Why are they giggling and teasing in the middle of a war...? I can't even XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:10 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Birdpaw sliced at his muzzle, feeling a bit of his flesh rip as she brought her muzzle up to his ear. "I wouldn't miss it for the world Demon." whispered Birdpaw with a tease. The apprentice moved away from him, causing her eyes to meet his. "If you really want me to fight you you have to make me real angry." growled the Windclan apprentice with a slight purr rumbling in her throat.
He smiles “ so be it” He Says with a playful hiss as he begins to suddenly strike at her. Claws out but he wasn’t aiming to hurt her just slightly cut her to make it seem like a normal fight. He cuts her shoulder a bit and smiles as he did
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles “ so be it” He Says with a playful hiss as he begins to suddenly strike at her. Claws out but he wasn’t aiming to hurt her just slightly cut her to make it seem like a normal fight. He cuts her shoulder a bit and smiles as he did
Birdpaw playfully batted at him, pushing her claws back in. She striked the edge of her paw at his side, trying to knock the air out of Roseriver. "My mom always told me that you can't fight without claws. Well I'm pretty much proving her wrong." Chuckled Birdpaw, teasingly.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:43 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Fernglow anxiously padded around the battlefield, trying to keep out of his allie’s way. Another war, another fight, another death, it all seemed to blur into one another now. Cats around him were dying like they were in the liberation and in the gathering. Cats are fighting tooth and claw and Feneglow hated it. Sure, he was big and strong, but injuring someone deliberately was not a good experience. Nonetheless, he searched for an opponent in the crowd.

@Spiral Whirl

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; January 19th, 2018 at 11:43 PM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:28 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
As Silverscar plunged into the battle he took notice of one and went on the attack! He lunged tat them but slightly under jumped so he crashed into the dirt knocking The other cat over in the process. @Redwood Dragon
Pumpkinstripe (right?) Was taken by surprise when he was knocked over. He jumped to his paws and swatted at the other cat with his claws unsheathed, in attempt to attack him.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 20th, 2018, 02:32 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Coyotepaw watched the fighting,scanning the crowd for a strong Thunderclan or Riverclan opponent.'The last time I fought was at the gathering.I won't be an embarrassment to my clan this time though.I won't let my opponent kill any of my clan mates,because it will only be me fighting them.' he thought,sinking his claws into the ground.The windclan apprintice's pride had been hurt badly during that battle,which was when he had also witnessed the first death of one of his clan mates right before his eyes.The cat who had done it wasn't here,but there where others he could fight to prove himself to the clan.He got tired of waiting and stood up high,tail lashing."If any of you cowards want to fight me then come on!" He yowled,hoping it was loud enough for another apprintice to hear,but a warrior would be fine to.

@Mayflower @NightWarrior4Life
ShinePaw heard the cries of her friend and rushed over to his side. "I'm here, I'm ready. Who's the unlucky soul we're beating up this time?" the apprentice sneered.
Old January 20th, 2018, 06:36 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool looked around the clearing of fighting cats. Her eyes shown in great terror at all the cats that were fighting. 'If im going to be gere I might as well fight. If Flarestrike can do it I can,' thought Splashpool. She thought for a moment before looking for an opponent. Splashpool lunged at the first cat she saw and that was Mudtuft. "You looking for someone to fight!" the molly yowled at him.

Mudtuft turned to face the cat who had yowled. A she-cat? Fallenstar sent she-cats into battle. They were better in the nursery where they could be protected by the warriors and cats that were meant on a battle field. He wasn't going to hurt her, unless she made him. More like tease her. "Yes I was, and in fact I still am." Mudtuft said, making in clear he did not consider her a real opponent. She was simply a young she-cat who thought that she would be able to beat him in a battle. It was a rather silly idea, as he was taller, more muscular, and probably stronger. Mudtuft wouldn't dare hurt a she-cat, it would be a crime. But he knew enough to scratch one if they were to stubborn to back down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionblaze let out a meow of frustration. He stepped heavily on his hind leg to dampen the pain by a minimum. But, it still hurt, yet he carried on. Passionblaze wasn’t going to allow this windclanner to take pride in feeling that he won this battle. Oh, no. That was far from it. Passionblaze could see there was a little free time. His blow had been misguided and clumsy. He had hit his opponent, but it wasn’t as fierce as most of his blows were. Now, the tom was growling in pain. Passionblaze heavens himself upward. His hind leg would be dragging soon, but he wasn’t going to allow it to be dragged now. Passionblaze looked like he was about to limp away to calm down. His tail dragged along the ground, attracting dirt onto the top. When the flamed tom stopped, he quickly turn his back to look at the other cat. He looked tired. Like this wasn’t his battle. He must have a family. He’s trying to survive on purpose. Passionblaze’s expression contorted. One of softeness at first, but still a fierce venom to allow the other to know; I’m not letting you off that easy. So many cats fought to protect their clans. Their loyalty was for their clan. But, this Windclan tom? Passionblaze believed he was only fighting for his family. For his mate and kits - not for his clan. He wanted to go back home to them. Alive...Passionblaze’s hostility wanted the tom dead. All Passionblaze wanted to do was sink his fangs into his neck until blood was drawn heavily, and maybe that was because he was drunk off the fact that his hind leg was in visible pain. With this presumed knowledge in the deputy’s mind, Passionblaze whirled around quickly and he charged at his opponent flexing to bowl the tom over onto his side, roughly. Passionblaze didn’t say anything, but he hissed at the other tom. This isn’t your fight. One thing Passionblaze forgot was the fact his hind leg was still in shocked pain. The tom would had whimpered when that electric caught hold to him, but instead he clenched his teeth, ignoring the pain. The deputy used his paws to take a few swipes at his opponent before quickly leaping back. The dark ginger thunderclanner arched his back, sneering. The only emotion in his eyes; I’m giving you a chance to back down. Either, run. Or fight. Passionblaze could see he battered the tom up. The tom was young. He was more inexperienced considered the moons of training Passionblaze had more than him. That aside, if the tom wanted to still fight, Passionblaze would happily bring all he got. Forget the pain in his leg. Even if the windclanner stepped down, Passionblaze would respect that and end up colliding with another battle partner because that’s who Passionblaze was. A battledscarred body that was ready to add more pain and give out most pain. He sounded sadistic. In a way, he clearly was.

Part of the young tom wanted to keep fighting, to not back down. To die protecting his clan. But that was his head talking. His heart told him that he should accept the offer even if it made him seem weak. That he should go back to the camp and stay away from the battle, protect the cats who had stayed at the camp instead of fighting with the others. Weaselshade didn't want to seem weak, but he knew to Passionblaze he already did, and probably would forever.
But he didn't feel like that mattered anymore. That was only the opinion of one cat. Plus, if the tom was kind enough to give him a chance to get back to his kits and see them, to not die, than the tom must have had a heart. He must have been able to care if he had noticed that Weaselshade was purposely trying to survive. When Passionblaze noticed that he had not lunged towards Weaselshade and tried to kill him, he had given him a chance to run. And the ginger tom was not going to let that chance pass. "I'm running." Weaselshade murmured, half to himself. Then he turned and ran as fast as he could away from the battle and towards WindClan, his heart beating in his chest and his mind yelling at him for abandoning his clan.