Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:30 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 01:10 AM
Age and experience [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 12:48 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:28 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:18 AM

Old January 14th, 2018, 06:30 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles “ no need. It will heal in time besides I know how to use herbs and stuff to heal. So no need to worry about me, besides I do have some cats who follow me. They see me as some boss and I let them. I can depend on them if it does come down to it.” He Says kindly as he begins to look at Iriss “ come my dear” he purrs playfully as he begins to walk. “ now than..” he says looking up at the building, and soon he begins to yell “ amor! Bring shadow! We’re going hunting!” He purrs loudly
@Rubinaito
@Mystical

Iriss had kept quiet the entire conversation, just waiting for it to be over. But now that it actually was, Iriss had forgotten what she had wanted to do, and was perfectly content with going hunting. She got up and followed Hades. Hunting was one of the things she did not miss about clan life. The big hunting patrols, and they're noisy sounds that scared away the prey. It had been terrible. Only when it was her mentor and her did she accept more than one cat hunting at the same time. But somehow it was different around Hades and his friends or followers. She wasn't sure about his love yet, as she had not met the other cat, but the rest of them seemed good.
Old January 14th, 2018, 07:00 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post
Joining late
Quinoa padded through the grass, as silently as she could manage. Her white tail swayed behind her, rustling the growth of the meadow. She was nearing the abandoned school house now, and she smelled lots of fresh scents. It must be a rest stop, she thought. Although it seemed like visitors were here, scents of danger and authority ran thick with the smells of fear and blood. Quinoa briefly thought of turning back. It could be a lone rouge, one that attacked. Worse, it could be a pack of rouges. She approached the crumbling brick walls, hearing mews and hisses from inside. She had no idea if any cat was outside. The last thing she needed was an encounter, or a fight. But if they forced one, she was ready to give it.
The beautiful shecat slowly approached, her nose twitching harshly from the mingling scents. Kittypet, rouge, loner, and even a clan cat were all here. Quinoa hissed. She had had more than one fight with clancats. They had some moves, but didn’t think outside the box too much. She soon saw cats come into view.
A handsome burly tom was standing above a small cat, the clan cat visitor. A shecat was standing near them, not too close. The tom was a silver cat with a white underbelly. He was covered in scars and an open wound. He was arched menacingly, but had a strange warmth in his eyes that was different.
Quinoa couldn’t hear what they were saying, but she figured enough out that the large tom was dealing with the kit. The golden cat was looking on, watching.
Quinoa began to turn away from the cats. These cats were a group, and they looked strong enough to kill a fox. Quinoa didn’t want to get on their bad side. She soon heard the toms voice raise, and Quinoa paused, pricking her dove brown ears. If only she could get closer...
The tom and kit nodded to each other, and they padded off. A new shecat followed from behind, this one very cautiously. As the trio padded closer, their conversation became more comprehendible. They were going hunting.
Quinoa flicked her tail, the long grass rattling noisily. She turned around, not realizing what a ruckus she was making. She slid down into crouching position, hoping not to be seen. Hopefully, no one had heard her.
Old January 14th, 2018, 01:48 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
He smiles “ no need. It will heal in time besides I know how to use herbs and stuff to heal. So no need to worry about me, besides I do have some cats who follow me. They see me as some boss and I let them. I can depend on them if it does come down to it.” He Says kindly as he begins to look at Iriss “ come my dear” he purrs playfully as he begins to walk. “ now than..” he says looking up at the building, and soon he begins to yell “ amor! Bring shadow! We’re going hunting!” He purrs loudly
@Rubinaito
@Mystical
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
hearing the yell, osirus looked down. his eyes narrowed and he huffed impatiently. has nobody noticed me yet? he lowered his head and growled silently. maybe i'll follow them. they're going hunting, yes? ears flat, osirus slithered town the bell tower, a mere shadow against the building. he rolled his eyes quickly before leaping to the ground, shaking out his pelt and darting into the forestry. his paws were quick and light, making no sound as he searched for a place to hide. having been around hades multiple times, he knew of all the places that the other tended to hunt around, so osirus went straight for one of those. if hades did not show up with any of his 'new friends,' then he would go around until he did find them.
all he wanted was to prove how well of a servant he was to his sire.

[ @Sasukewolf (madness) ]
[ i mean having no replies helps to bleed his personality out a bit, as he's a new character, so y'know. aNd this also helps me to find my muse, which is what i've been lacking this past month. ]
Cress flicked her ears up and she looked out towards the courtyard. Shadow squirmed excitedly at the prospect of learning to hunt, even at her small size, and Cress couldn't help but smile down at her daughter warmly. Getting up and out of the warm nest, Cress stretched out and flicked her tail to beckon Shadow to follow Cress out into the courtyard where everyone was waiting. Cress walked out, matching Shadow's pace; despite being the cruel and gruesome cat she was, she genuinely cared about those who managed to make their way into her cold, black heart and wasn't about to let them go anytime soon. She had heard Hades admit that if anyone came to challenge him in these next few days, or maybe even weeks, he might not survive... and the thought was awful. If anyone did come, Cress would dispatch them quickly enough to protect the tom she begrudgingly loved. "Hello, Dear." She nodded at Hades, not saying a word as she watched Osirus slinking away into the shadows. She knew Osirus' little 'game' and didn't want to spoil it for the darling young tom. She was vaguely impressed that he had been able to keep out of Hades' sight for so long but didn't comment on it either way.
Old January 14th, 2018, 01:56 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Cress flicked her ears up and she looked out towards the courtyard. Shadow squirmed excitedly at the prospect of learning to hunt, even at her small size, and Cress couldn't help but smile down at her daughter warmly. Getting up and out of the warm nest, Cress stretched out and flicked her tail to beckon Shadow to follow Cress out into the courtyard where everyone was waiting. Cress walked out, matching Shadow's pace; despite being the cruel and gruesome cat she was, she genuinely cared about those who managed to make their way into her cold, black heart and wasn't about to let them go anytime soon. She had heard Hades admit that if anyone came to challenge him in these next few days, or maybe even weeks, he might not survive... and the thought was awful. If anyone did come, Cress would dispatch them quickly enough to protect the tom she begrudgingly loved. "Hello, Dear." She nodded at Hades, not saying a word as she watched Osirus slinking away into the shadows. She knew Osirus' little 'game' and didn't want to spoil it for the darling young tom. She was vaguely impressed that he had been able to keep out of Hades' sight for so long but didn't comment on it either way.
He purrs happily when he saw them come out. “ hello mi amor” he purrs as he looks at shadow “ and what’s this? I said bring shadow yet all I see is a warrior. Are you playing tricks on me love?” He teases warmly. Hades may be a killer, a rouge only built on pain and suffering yet. He found himself giving in to a little emotion called love and he truly didn’t want to lose it. Shadow despite not being his own was like a daughter to him, and he would gladly lay down his life for her and every love he has. Now he was just excited to finally teach shadow something along with his love Cress, he purrs proudly as he begins to step forward and lean down a bit licking the kits nose “ ahh never mind now that I get a closer look on this brave warrior I see little shadow!” He says playfully as he begins to lay down in front of her patting her nose a bit with his tail. “ now than little one, ready to hunt with me and your new friends of course with your beautiful mother as well.” He Says standing up nuzzling Cress a bit as he stands by her.
@Mystical @Spiral Whirl

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 14th, 2018 at 01:57 PM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:05 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

huffing dramatically, osirus climbed up a tree once he got to the hunting area. his eyes glimmered mischievously, tail flicking. pressing himself down, he hid within the dark branches and simply waited. heartbeats passed and he hrew increasingly agitated, nostrils flaring. stupid relationships. always keeping everybody behind. i couldn't care less about having a mate. it's all a waste of worthless time! osirus's eyes rolled before they closed, annoyance seeping through him. love is such a vile thing. a dark chuckle was breathed from him. if i had the power, i would tear apart every single little felines' hearts, leaving them hopeless and begging for mercy.
but i would give them none.
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:13 PM

Quote:
He purrs happily when he saw them come out. “ hello mi amor” he purrs as he looks at shadow “ and what’s this? I said bring shadow yet all I see is a warrior. Are you playing tricks on me love?” He teases warmly. Hades may be a killer, a rouge only built on pain and suffering yet. He found himself giving in to a little emotion called love and he truly didn’t want to lose it. Shadow despite not being his own was like a daughter to him, and he would gladly lay down his life for her and every love he has. Now he was just excited to finally teach shadow something along with his love Cress, he purrs proudly as he begins to step forward and lean down a bit licking the kits nose “ ahh never mind now that I get a closer look on this brave warrior I see little shadow!” He says playfully as he begins to lay down in front of her patting her nose a bit with his tail. “ now than little one, ready to hunt with me and your new friends of course with your beautiful mother as well.” He Says standing up nuzzling Cress a bit as he stands by her.
@Mystical @Spiral Whirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
huffing dramatically, osirus climbed up a tree once he got to the hunting area. his eyes glimmered mischievously, tail flicking. pressing himself down, he hid within the dark branches and simply waited. heartbeats passed and he hrew increasingly agitated, nostrils flaring. stupid relationships. always keeping everybody behind. i couldn't care less about having a mate. it's all a waste of worthless time! osirus's eyes rolled before they closed, annoyance seeping through him. love is such a vile thing. a dark chuckle was breathed from him. if i had the power, i would tear apart every single little felines' hearts, leaving them hopeless and begging for mercy.
but i would give them none.
Cress chuckled and nudged Hades. "Perhaps we should head off without the compliments, darling." She said casually, watching Shadow jump up and down with excitement.

"I'm gonna catch the most mouse-es!" Shadow declared, much to Cress' chagrin. The molly had been trying to teach Shadow proper grammar but it wasn't working as well as she hoped. "And Imma give the biggest one to Osirus cause he's cooler than you two." She stuck her tongue out at Cress and Hades teasingly before bounding off into the territory, Cress close behind.
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:23 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Cress chuckled and nudged Hades. "Perhaps we should head off without the compliments, darling." She said casually, watching Shadow jump up and down with excitement.

"I'm gonna catch the most mouse-es!" Shadow declared, much to Cress' chagrin. The molly had been trying to teach Shadow proper grammar but it wasn't working as well as she hoped. "And Imma give the biggest one to Osirus cause he's cooler than you two." She stuck her tongue out at Cress and Hades teasingly before bounding off into the territory, Cress close behind.
Hades chuckled a bit as he watches shadow, purring happily when he heard her however when he heard who he was going to give a mouse to. That tiny feeling called: fatherly protection kicked in. “ Cress what does she mean by that? Does she love osirus?!” He Says showing a bit of anger as he begins to look around seeing a tree nearby the place he believed would be best to hunt at. He yowls loudly “ Osirus! You have some explaining to do my friend!” He hisses loudly quickly walking towards the hunting area looking up at the tree “ I swear if you’re playing with my daughter. I’m going to tear you apart!” He hisses. Of course this was normal, the tom was very overprotective over his little shadow and he would overreact over the smallest thing nearly all the time. He just loved the little one and he didn’t want some tom stepping in and taking what’s his!
@tinyalienkid
I had to X3
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Hades chuckled a bit as he watches shadow, purring happily when he heard her however when he heard who he was going to give a mouse to. That tiny feeling called: fatherly protection kicked in. “ Cress what does she mean by that? Does she love osirus?!” He Says showing a bit of anger as he begins to look around seeing a tree nearby the place he believed would be best to hunt at. He yowls loudly “ Osirus! You have some explaining to do my friend!” He hisses loudly quickly walking towards the hunting area looking up at the tree “ I swear if you’re playing with my daughter. I’m going to tear you apart!” He hisses. Of course this was normal, the tom was very overprotective over his little shadow and he would overreact over the smallest thing nearly all the time. He just loved the little one and he didn’t want some tom stepping in and taking what’s his!
@tinyalienkid
I had to X3
Cress stared incredulously at Hades before shaking her head and following after Shadow who was giggling at her father's behavior. "Shadow, you have some explaining to do." She said sternly, falling into step with Shadow who continued laughing.

"Osirus is the best at hide and seek." Shadow explained. "He's hard to find and finds me easily. You and papa are awful at hide and seek!" She pounced on a leaf and tore at it. "Plus, he's funny." She finished.

"... Do you like him?"

"Huh? No!" Shadow stared at her mother in surprise. "He's like a big brother!"

"Oh. Okay. Good."
Old January 14th, 2018, 03:14 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
@tinyalienkid
I had to X3
Quote:
Cress stared incredulously at Hades before shaking her head and following after Shadow who was giggling at her father's behavior. "Shadow, you have some explaining to do." She said sternly, falling into step with Shadow who continued laughing.

"Osirus is the best at hide and seek." Shadow explained. "He's hard to find and finds me easily. You and papa are awful at hide and seek!" She pounced on a leaf and tore at it. "Plus, he's funny." She finished.

"... Do you like him?"

"Huh? No!" Shadow stared at her mother in surprise. "He's like a big brother!"

"Oh. Okay. Good."
Wolfpaw shifted the weight to his other leg, he didn't think Shadow would be a kit. He had already guess Cress was one of Hades' lovers. He couldn't help but feel extremely awkward and a bit confused. Who was Osirus? He inhaled a big breath, before letting it out. He played with a tuft of loose grass in the ground, focusing all his attention on the grass. To any cat it may seem boring but right now to Wolfpaw, it was a life savior. He didn't have to talk, mostly on his part which would be for the best. He couldn't help let out a small chuckle at what Hades did. The tom didn't have exactly overprotective parents, barely knew his sister either. So, Wolfpaw was just used to seeing other cats be overprotective over others. He never felt the need to protect anyone. Well but his mother, she was a expectation.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 14th, 2018, 03:33 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

[Just going to mention everyone cause I'm not quite sure whats going on]
@Sasukewolf (madness) @Rubinaito @Spiral Whirl

Iriss was sitting near Wolfpaw, she couldn't help but back up a bit from Cress, Shadow and Hades. She had determined that Cress was Hades mate, but anything about kits had been left out. She wasn't confused by the behavior of the two of them, they acted like perfectly normal parents, overly protective of their daughter. She was sitting on the outskirts of the main conversation, for she didn't really consider herself a member of their family, so she wasn't adding to the conversation, but she couldn't help but listen to it. She realized suddenly, that the apprentice was not among the voices. She looked around until she spotted him fiddling with a piece of grass. She got up and walked over to him. "Confused?" She asked him, sitting down next to the younger tom.